The Rejection

Bound to Love, Bound to You

"Cho Kyuhyun... I think I am in love with you..."

 

Kyuhyun could only stare straight at Siwon. Firstly startled by the kiss from Siwon, next the confession from Siwon. 2 big surprises from Siwon. Just when he was about to sleep... Now with such commotion, how is he going to have a peaceful night?!

Siwon was having this goofy smile on his face after he did his confession. He gently on Kyuhyun's cheeks. Soft like baby skin... Smooth under his touch... How can he not be touching this while Kyuhyun was always by his side almost everyday? Yes, he knew it all along Kyuhyun is a beautiful piece. But never in his mind that he wants to touch Kyuhyun like a precious treasure in his hands.

Until now...with the across the soft cheeks under his fingers...

 

With that , Kyuhyun had the shiver ran down his spine. Never, in his life, that anyone touches him like how Siwon is touching him at the moment. Not even his mother... He could feel his heart thumping all so fast with Siwon's brushing his fingers on his cheeks.

The kiss, the confession, the touch. 

Siwon seems to be truly in love with him.

But..."this is not right" came into his mind once again...

 

"Are you drunk?" Kyuhyun could only come out with such excuse from his mouth, trying to sweep away all the unnecessary thoughts within him.

"Do I look drunk to you?" Siwon threw the question at Kyuhyun.

"Then what is this?" Kyuhyun placed his hands on Siwon's chest to push him slightly away, but Siwon caught Kyuhyun's hands and held them tight within his palms.

 

"I have already said I am in love with you..." Siwon confessed again, but Kyuhyun shook his head.

"You are too tired. Go back." Kyuhyun struggled out of Siwon's hold and wanted to turn away.

Siwon caught Kyuhyun's wrist and pulled him back, "No wait! I am not tired, nor drunk. In fact, I have never been so awake before. Kyuhyun..." And he leaned forward to capture Kyuhyun's lips. 

 

When their lips connected for the second time, Kyuhyun could feel the passion from Siwon on his lips. The suction on his lips, the right hand grabbing his wrist and the left around his waist, were making Kyuhyun to have wobbly legs. He clenched around Siwon nape, not wanting to fall with his weak legs. But this gave a big encouragement for Siwon as he pulled Kyuhyun closer to him and pressed deeper on the plump lips. Tilting their heads left and right to feel every inch on the surface, with their mouth agape to taste every scent through the mouths, the kisses went all the way that Kyuhyun could see stars above his head.

Kyuhyun was getting way too lght-headed with the kiss. Oh yes, this Choi Siwon sure can kiss... Though he is noob in this area with no one to compare, Kyuhyun was sure, Siwon is one good kisser...

But before he got way too deep with his feelings, he decided to halt it. Brake it. Stop it. Before it blew up into something that he cannot resolve it later. So when Siwon was pushing his tongue in, Kyuhyun pushed Siwon off, and this time, harsher and firmer.

 

With his hands still on Kyuhyun, Siwon looked utterly confused with the push. Didn't they just had a round of wonderful kiss...?

"Kyuhyun...?"

Kyuhyun shook his head, and placed his hands on Siwon's chest to push him even further away, "No Siwon. This...is...not...right..."

"What is not right? You don't love me?" Siwon barked, seeing Kyuhyun shaking his head so ferociously.

"No... I mean... This is not what you meant. You are confused." Kyuhyun closed his eyes, inhaled a deep breath before he opened his eyes again to see Siwon full of hurtful expression, "We can be friends, good friends... But...how can we be what you want us to be? Not right, Siwon... Not right."

 

"So you are pushing me away, not because you don't love me, but because you think a man cannot be in love with a man?" Siwon questioned, thinking through his brain to analyse Kyuhyun's logic.

"No...I don't..." Kyuhyun bit his lips, though his heart was as confused...

"Yes you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be kissing me like that earlier. Your legs went wobbly, because of the kiss. So you are feeling something for me." Siwon argued, "You do, Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun shook his head again, "You are just confused Siwon! We are friends! You are just mixing your feelings up. Because you have not seen someone like me before. So broken with no love from my real family. Abandoned by my mother and leaving me alone here with another family, which I am blessed to have because they took me in as their real family member. And you here, started to show your concern to me, telling me that I am not alone because I have you. Helping me in every other way, because you don't have a friend who needed your help. So you started to grow feelings for me, but...no this feeling can be wrong... Siwon..." Kyuhyun could feel the ache in his heart when he blunt out withouth thinking.

He knew Siwon was not after him for sympathy. But, still he was using it to reject Siwon. Before everything turns to the wrong way and never have the chance to turn back...

 

"So...till now, you still think I am sympathing you...after all these while?" Dejected. From the pleasure of having Kyuhyun in his arms kissing him, to totally feeling dejected with the rejection.

"Aren't you?" Kyuhyun asked back.

 

Siwon dropped his hands off from Kyuhyun, eyes were rather disheartened with Kyuhyun's words. Not because he agreed with Kyuhyun, but because...

"No. I don't. And I know you know I don't too. But because you are using that to reject me, though you too have feelings for me. I know you like, or even love me, otherwise you wouldn't be so confused. You are confused with yourself, Kyuhyun... Not me..." Siwon muttered.

Kyuhyun could not find the words to rebuke back, as what Siwon said...was so true...

But no, he wouldn't agree with that.

 

Seeing Kyuhyun was determined to shut his mind off from him, Siwon finally gave up, "But, if you are not accepting this, then..."

Kyuhyun bit his lips, and had his eyes averted from Siwon.

"Then...I will try again and again... I will show you how I don't want to give a damn about the difference in our backgrounds, the eyes of how others view me and you. Till you are affirmed with my feelings for you." Siwon took Kyuhyun's chin to face him, "Till you get into your thick skull, that you are truly in love with me too." 

Kyuhyun could not believe his ears, hearing how Siwon was all so determined, even after he got rejected.

 

"Till you say, you love me too." Siwon leaned forward, and pressed another kiss on the plump lips. Before Kyuhyun could reply, Siwon released his hold on Kyuhyun and climbed into his car, driving away in the night.

 

And Kyuhyun, totally stunned by Siwon with the kisses, stood in the dark as he watched the car lights disappeared before his eyes. Out of his own accord, he touched his lips where Siwon left his marks and scent on...

That was actually...very sweet...

 

What am I going to do now?
--------------------

The next time when both met, was a few days after that night during their calculus class. Siwon did not turn up at his Twosome +C4 after his confession to Kyuhyun, when Kyuhyun was on his shift at the cafe. Not even over the weekends where Siwon was supposed to be there.

Though he rejected Siwon, but he did, however, felt a little disappointed when he did not see Siwon anywhere at the campus, and when Siwon did not shown up at Twosome. It was that feeling, that he yearned for Siwon's appearance, yet he denied that yearn, brushing it off whenever Siwon's face appeared in his mind, his brain...even his sleep.

Especially when Siwon said those words before he left...

 

"Then...I will try again and again... I will show you how I don't want to give a damn about the difference in our backgrounds, the eyes of how others view me and you. Till you are affirmed with my feelings for you. Till you get into your thick skull, that you are truly in love with me too.

"Till you say, you love me too." 

 

Yet the action doesn't tally with his words...

 

Kyuhyun shook his head, brushing off the thoughts again. Isn't it better, since Siwon did not seems to care about him much after the confession and the rejection? Isn't this what he wanted? And so...he got it...

The no-appearance from Siwon... Showing that he is giving up, isn't it?

 

So when Kyuhyun entered the calculus class, seeing Siwon seated among his friends laughing along at their jokes, he tried his best not to get bothered, and went straight to the back of the lecture hall.

Hyukjae saw Kyuhyun scrambling to the back, and Siwon remained seated next to him, he nudged at Siwon's arms, and motioned his eyes towards Kyuhyun. Siwon took a glance at Kyuhyun, and continued the chats with his friends. Hyukjae narrowed his eyes, and looked over at Kyuhyun and back to Siwon. Something must be wrong here...

He pulled Siwon closer to him, and whispered, "Yah, something happened between you and Kyuhyun?"

Siwon frowned, "Nothing wrong."

"Yah right. Normally you would bounce to him when he came." Hyukjae smirked, "And I thought I saw...him tearing..."

"What?!" Siwon snapped his head towards Kyuhyun, but all he saw, was Kyuhyun placing his head on the table. He shot a death glare and Hyukjae hearing a stifle of giggles from his friend.

 

"Nothing wrong my foot."

 

Siwon sighed, and stood up walking over to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked so tired, closing his eyes as if he was sleeping. Siwon sat next to Kyuhyun, his rightful place in the calculus class. Though he was showing his usual carefree in front of his friends, deep inside his heart, he knew he wouldn't be alright not being next to Kyuhyun. Same for the few days where he did not appeared in front of Kyuhyun... He wasn't feeling right, of not seeing Kyuhyun for days...

But...he thought...

 

Kyuhyun is so beautiful...really do... Just as beautiful the 1st time they met at the orientation. That he even thought Kyuhyun was a girl. Was he already started to fall for Kyuhyun back then?

He reached out to Kyuhyun's hand under the table, and interlocked his fingers with Kyuhyun's. Kyuhyun flinched with the sudden touch on his hand. He opened his eyes instantly, and his vision was on the entwined hands.

His hand, and...

 

"Hi." Siwon greeted.

Kyuhyun turned his face towards Siwon, with his head still on the table.

"You look tired..." Siwon pointed out.

"I had my shift till 11pm..." Kyuhyun answered, "But what are you doing?"

"Doing what?" Siwon asked, as if nothing weird was happening under the table.

"This." Kyuhyun moved their entwined hands.

"Just want to do it."

 

"Siwon... You don't just come and hold my hand, out of the sudden, especially...after days of you not appearing..." Kyuhyun stopped in midway, thinking he had spoken out things that he had no plan to tell Siwon.

"So you missed me?" Siwon asked, tilting his head with a smile.

"......"

"You did." Siwon answered for Kyuhyun.

 

"I thought I was just going to give you more days alone, to consider what I had said." Siwon explained, "I thought, you will realise, and miss me when I am not by your side for a few days..."

Kyuhyun continued to stare at Siwon.

"And I was right... You did miss me.." Siwon tightened his hold on Kyuhyun.

"I don't..." Kyuhyun tried to struggle his hand out of Siwon, but Siwon refused to let go.

Siwon stared into Kyuhyun's eyes, not caring at all whatever Kyuhyun was denying. His mouth could lie, but his eyes couldn't. Siwon was sure, Kyuhyun had the anticipation from his eyes...

 

"Well, I am not going to argue on that anymore, because you and I know, you have feelings for me." Siwon smirked, letting go of Kyuhyun's hand when the lecturer arrived for the lesson. Kyuhyun sat up straight getting ready for the lecture, but his mind was full of messy thoughts about Siwon.

And Siwon just had to add on something to further disrupt Kyuhyun's thoughts..

 

"By the way, I missed you too, Kyuhyun."

 

Once the calculus class was over, Kyuhyun was quick to pack everything into his bag, wanting to dash out immediately to shake off Siwon. But Siwon was even faster than him, grabbed his wrist just in time before he made a run.

"Siwon...!" Kyuhyun gasped, as Siwon dragged him out of the lecture hall.

Hyukjae and the rest of his friends were astonished with Siwon's eagerness, but that was not news to them, since Siwon had been very clingy towards Kyuhyun.

 

Pulling Kyuhyun along the corridor, ignoring the people who knew him greeting along the way, Siwon was rather focused with Kyuhyun's wrist in his hand.

"Siwon, where are you bringing me to?" Kyuhyun asked, feeling very puzzled.

 

Siwon not saying anything, just continued walking. Till they reached a corner where it was rather secluded from the crowd. He pushed Kyuhyun against the wall and locked his arms at both sides of Kyuhyun.

"What...?" Kyuhyun gasped, with Siwon suddenly leaned in so close to him, that their noses were almost touching. Or already did...

"Just want to do this..." Siwon smiled, and pressed their foreheads together. With his eyes staring straight at Kyuhyun. 

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun mumbled trying to protest, but when he felt the heat from Siwon on his forehead, his heart started to race... Especially when Siwon was giving him that 'I-love-you' look...

"Kyuhyun..." Siwon breathed.

 

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun sighed, "I have already made myself clear..."

"You are still in denial." Siwon pulled away, "But...its ok... I will keep trying..."

 

Lifting Kyuhyun's chin, Siwon smiled before he captured Kyuhyun's lip lightly to give a small peck. Kyuhyun had closed his eyes, when he felt Siwon's sweet lips on his own. Just a light kiss, yet it was enough to create a small whirlpool throughout his body. Enough to make his face went red...

When Siwon pulled away, unwillingly though, he smirked when he saw Kyuhyun blushing in front of him.

 

"Tell me again, that you are not in love with me..." Siwon Kyuhyun's blushing cheeks.

Kyuhyun stared blankly at Siwon, not saying anything at all.

Seeing that Kyuhyun was not going to say anything else, Siwon continued to caress the soft skin under this fingers, "You know what?"

Kyuhyun held his breath, as he secretly enjoyed the touch by Siwon.

 

"I am sure...you will admit soon." Siwon smiled.

Ending the moment with another kiss on the plump lips, this time with a little deeper press on the surface, and pulling away with a string of sailva connecting their lips, Siwon smiled as he released Kyuhyun and moved out of the corner, satisfied with himself that he had once again able to taste the lips that he had been craving for on the days that he missed seeing Kyuhyun.

And Kyuhyun, stood against the wall, with his hand brushing on his lips, like how he recalled the taste of Siwon's lips on him, on the night where Siwon confessed to him.

 

"I am sure...you will admit soon."

--------------------

On a Saturday, Siwon was in Twosome +C4, working off the days he missed turning up. But he was disappointed to know that Kyuhyun took a few days off from Kangin, saying that Kyuhyun wanted to concentrate on his studies for the weekends. As if that was a deliberate act from Kyuhyun...

"I don't know what games you and Kyuhyun are playing," Kangin placed a cup of americano in front of Siwon who was reading on the documents for the cafe, and sat opposite him, "When he was here, you were not. And now you are here, yet he isn't.."

"Maybe..." Eyes were still on the documents. But when the door opened as people walked in and out, Siwon snapped his head up looking hopeful at the door.

Kangin smirked, "He is not coming. You should know that."

"...I know..." Siwon returned to his documents.

 

"Just to let you know," Kangin stood up, going back to work, "Kyuhyun had done that too... Eyes would throw at the door whenever it opened, as if waiting for someone to appear. Wonder who is that person he can't wait to see..."

 

Siwon looked up at Kangin when he heard those words, and a smile formed on his face, with that pair of deep dimples showing off.

And he still wants to deny... Tsk...

 

He recalled the day before, where he saw Kyuhyun at a bench outdoor, doing his assignment out in the sun. Siwon seized the chance, walking up to Kyuhyun, and sat next to Kyuhyun without saying anything...

 

"Busy with assignment?"

"Obviousy..." Kyuhyun sighed, "Siwon... Please..."

"Please what?" Siwon grinned.

"Don't distract me again..." Kyuhyun put down his pen and faced Siwon, "I had already say it clearly to you..."

"That you are in love with me." Siwon finished the sentence for Kyuhyun.

"Siwon... I don't..." Kyuhyun firmly stated his point once again, "We can still be friends."

"Even after we kissed, for so many times... You still can regard me as friend?" Siwon smirked, "I don't think so..."

"What makes you so sure?" Kyuhyun challenged.

"Your eyes, my dear..." Siwon pointed, "Your bright eyes, are telling me, you are in love with me."

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun wanted to argue but his face was being cupped in Siwon's hands.

"And your expression and body reaction, when I do this..." Siwon pressed his lips on Kyuhyun for the Nth time, and inhaled deeply of Kyuhyun's scent.

Soon, Kyuhyun's cheeks started to fill with pinkish colours, and his heart started to quicken when their lips touched.

When Siwon pulled away, he grinned, for once again, he saw the blushing cheeks on Kyuhyun.

"Now, can you answer me again? Do you love me?"

Kyuhyun regained his conscious from the kiss, and pushed Siwon off him, "Yah! This is an open area! People will see!"

"And you think I care?" 

"Choi Siwon! I said STOP!! Stop with all these kisses and touching... I..." Kyuhyun flustered and packed his stuffs right away, wanting to get away from Siwon, "I am leaving."

"You still can't answer me, can you?" Siwon smirked, as he pointed out with Kyuhyun stomping off.

 

Siwon smiled to himself, knowing that, soon...Kyuhyun will give in...and admit to his feelings...

-------------------

Kyuhyun was finally at his final lap of his revision. Looking at the time, and it already past 9pm. Didn't realised that he had been working hard for the whole day, and past dinner, he stood up to do some stretching. And probably to find if there is anything for supper...

As he was passing by Donghae's room, he heard him giggling like a girl aloud. Getting curious, he pushed the door, and found Donghae's laying on his bed, with his phone by his ear. He was talking over the phone...

Who would that be? To make Donghae so happy, and giggled like a teenage girl... Would that the someone that Donghae mentioned before whom he has interest on?

 

Knocking on the door lightly, Donghae threw his eyes at Kyuhyun, and sat up immediately.

"Erm I call you back later. Kyuhyun is looking for me." Donghae spoke to the person over the phone, while smiling at Kyuhyun with his finger gesturing Kyuhyun in.

Mentioned about me? So...I know this person?

 

"Kyun ah.. Why are you here?" Donghae still had that grin on his face.

"Who is that on the phone?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Oh..." Donghae smiled, "That is..."

"The person you like?" Kyuhyun sat on the bed next to Donghae.

Donghae hesitated first, but then he slowly nodded.

"And I know this person?" Kyuhyun asked again. Donghae nodded again.

 

"And you two...are together?"

Donghae beamed, totally in his world of happiness, "Yes. He accepted my confession. Turns out, he likes me too."

"HE?!" Kyuhyun widened his eyes.

Donghae had a jump when he heard the shout from Kyuhyun, "Yah shhhhh..! I haven't told anyone else yet... You are the 1st to one."

 

"Hae hyung, you...are dating a man?" Kyuhyun gasped.

"Ya, why not? Is there a rule saying that a man cannot date a man?" Donghae questioned, finding that such question was rather pointless.

"But... Isn't that not right at all? I mean, a man and a man..."

 

Donghae calmed Kyuhyun down, placing his both hands on Kyuhyun, "Kyun ah... Nothing is wrong when comes to love. I don't feel weird about holding a man's hand, or kissing a man, or do anything else that what normal lovers should do. So why not? In fact, I like it a lot..when Hyukjae..."

"Hyukjae?!" Kyuhyun gasped again, "So that is who you are dating now?!"

Donghae chuckled and nodded, "Yup... And...I am happy Kyun ah... I have never feel so happy before..."

 

Seeing Donghae beaming from ear to ear, just by talking about Hyukjae, Kyuhyun could feel the happiness blooming from Donghae. The way he described how they started off with friendship, and getting closer day by day at the dance club, and eventually falling for each other, and decided to start dating...

All these seems familiar... Which caused Kyuhyun to wonder, if Siwon was picking up tips from Hyukjae...

 

"Kyuhyun ah," Donghae suddenly became serious, "Hyukjae told me, that you and Siwon seems to be having something going. And these few days, you do look...as if you are thinking a lot in your head."

Kyuhyun bit his lips, feeling a little surprised that Donghae was rather spot-on with his recent problem.

"Don't think too much, Kyun ah," Donghae grabbed Kyuhyun's shoulders and held them tight, "Just follow with your feelings. Probably you will feel better..."

 

Follow my feelings...

Ignore the differences...?

Ignore the eyes of the other people and be happy like Hae hyung?

 

Back in his room, Kyuhyun slammed himself on the bed, and touched his lips, thinking of how Siwon get their lips connected together. And as of what Donghae had said, he don't feel it as a weird act too... And when Siwon held his hand in the calculus class, he don't find it weird too...

When Siwon brushed his fingers on his cheeks...he don't feel strange with the touch.

In fact...he was blushing from the bottom of his heart...

 

"Till you say, you love me too." 

--------------------

Kyuhyun decided to turn up at Twosome +C4 on the next day, though he was supposed to be having his off day. That caught Siwon offguarded, when he saw Kyuhyun walking in the cafe in the afternoon. Though he was hopeful in seeing Kyuhyun to enter the cafe, he did not expect Kyuhyun to just walk in so leisurely. And still looking so beautiful...

Kangin appeared from the back of the cafe when he saw Kyuhyun. He beamed at the part-timer and spoke first while Siwon was still staring at Kyuhyun, "I thought you wouldn't be coming in today as well." 

"I...decided to give myself a break from the studies, so..can I work for the afternoon and night shift?" Kyuhyun explained, but his eyes were not on Siwon.

"Erm sure. Tonight Siwon is doing the closing himself. You can help him along." Kangin smiled, as he get himself behind the counter, "Come, I will teach you to brew another coffee."

"Ok." Passing by Siwon, Kyuhyun dropped his bag behind the counter, and wore his apron before starting to get his hands busy.

 

Siwon blinked his eyes as he tried to process Kangin's words in his head...

He..is...going to...do closing with Kyuhyun, at night...alone?

 

Kyuhyun looked up from the coffee that Kangin was teaching him and saw Siwon eyeing at him. He mouthed, "Later..." and went back to the coffee making.

Siwon smiled, seems like something is going to happen...and he can't wait for the closing time to come.

 

The wait was a rather painful wait, having the need to grab Kyuhyun to the back of the cafe so he can have the alone time with Kyuhyun as soon as possible. The time to closing...seems like forever, till he wanted very much to fast forward the time.

On the other hand, Kyuhyun was extremely relaxed, showing off smiles at the female customers who started to have conversations with him, which Siwon puffed off silently at the side observing. And he was beaming when he sent off customers at the door. And even chuckled when Kangin told him the jokes that had happened in Twosome before.

"...And boss was so embarrassed that his face was full of red when he realised the mistakes!" Kangin laughed talking about a joke that concerned Siwon.

Kyuhyun threw glances at Siwon, who was having his eyes fixed on Kyuhyun the entire time. Then he would avert away, with a tint of pink formed on his cheeks.

 

Is he blushing on me...?

 

Finally, when Kangin and the rest of the staffs bid goodbye, when Kyuhyun flipped the open sign to closed, Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's wrist and pulled him closer to his own body.

"Finally.." Siwon smiled.

"I want the blinds to be closed as well." Kyuhyun pointed at the opened blinds on the glass surface of the cafe.

 

Once the blinds were flipped, Siwon caught Kyuhyun in his hands again, And this time, Siwon knew, something is different from Kyuhyun...

And true enough, before he could say anything cheesy to sweeten Kyuhyun's heart, Siwon's bow-shaped lips was captured by the plump lips. The first time...Kyuhyun was taking the initiative to kiss...

He stood frozen there, standing still for Kyuhyun to kiss him, though inside his body was filling with electric sparks all over.

 

When Kyuhyun pulled away, Siwon was sure, he is definitely going to love Kyuhyun with all his heart, with Kyuhyun looking all so beautiful with those blushes...

And the words that Kyuhyun said next, definitely going to be his favourite words for...forever...

 

"I give in. You are right. I am in love with you too, Siwon."