Prologue

Bound to Love, Bound to You

Gloomy day. Dark clouds hovered over the whole city, strong wind howling along the streets, as if a thunderstorm was heading.

Gloomy day...a perfect weather, for a gloomy person, walking alone on the streets.

 

The usual chubby cheeks were sunken, dark eye bags were revealed under the red puffy eyes, with tears still lingered in his eyes.

Crying, yes he was. Ever since...they were over.

But at this moment, he cried, because of the truth, that he had received.

The truth, held tight in his left hand, while he was walking alone, thinking all the unnecessary, recapping their moments together.

 

He did not know what to do...without the person he loves...or loved.

 

Walking pass a building, he looked up.

And a disturbed thought came...

 

He walked in, ignoring the curious eyes of the people around him, even not caring at all when the rushing people pushing him slightly.

He stepped in an elevator, and pressed the highest floor of the building.

 

When he stepped out, he saw an open space out of the indoors.

What a perfect...place...

He pushed the door, and immediately, strong wind welcomed him.

What a perfect...greeting...

 

He walked further out. So far out, that he was near the edge of the open space, where a clear view of the landscape fell in front of his eyes.

But, his eyes were clouded, by the tears running in his eyes.

 

Hurt, was all what his heart had left.

But why, this had to come, when all his hopes were no longer there?

He looked at the document with the words that was dreadful to him again, mind wandered to the moment where the doctor had said to him..

 

He closed his eyes, letting the tears dropped.

What should he do now?

 

Just then, a phone rang. His phone. He did not want to pick up, as he knew who that person will be.

After a missed call, the phone rang again. And again. And again.

With his trembling hand, he picked up finally, at the 6th time.

 

"KYUHYUN AH!! THANK GOD YOU PICKED UP FINALLY!!" The person over the phone screamed the moment the call was connected.

He bit his lips, to prevent the letout of his sobbing voice.

"Kyuhyun ah... Please... Don't do anything stupid. This is not the end of the world, isn't it?"

Yes... It was not the end of the world, but, to him, it was the end to his world.

"Kyun ah... I will be with you to get through this... You are not alone..."

No... He was no longer alone...not anymore.

"Please... Talk to me... Please Kyun ah..." The person pleaded.

 

He can't take it anymore...

 

"Hyung... Donghae hyung..." Kyuhyun finally spoke, voice a little hoarse from the cries.

"Finally you opened your mouth, you pabo..."

Kyuhyun sniffed.

"Where are you?"

"Rooftop..."

"WHAT?! CHO KYUHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE ROOFTOP? GET DOWN NOW!"

"But hyung... I am...very..." Kyuhyun choked, "I am...in pain... Very pain... How can I deal with it?"

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, you get your off the rooftop now. NOW! Does it worth it if you end your life like this?! HE DOESN'T KNOW! THAT CHOI FREAKING SIWON DOESN'T KNOW FOR GODDAMN SAKE!"

Yes... He doesn't know... He doesn't care anymore... And he was gone...out of his life...

"Hyung... I...don't know what to do anymore..."

 

Heartbroken...

Devastated...

Hopeless...

 

"Kyuhyun ah. You still have me, and...Sungmin..."

Sungmin hyung...

How can he face Sungmin again? Will Sungmin forgive him?

 

Maybe...the best way...to end everything...is just a step away...

A step away...

 

"Kyun ah... Lets talk, huh? Ok? Move away from the rooftop now, and we will meet ok?"

 

But Kyuhyun already put down his phone, letting it to drop freely onto the ground.


"Kyun...? Kyuhyun ah....! Cho Kyuhyun.....!!!"

And the phone went dead after the drop.

 

Kyuhyun took another look at the document once more, especially at the words "PREGNANCY CONFIRMED", before he let go of his hand and let the document flew together with the strong wind.

He squeezed his eyes, and screamed, out loud towards the landscape, with all his might.

Scream to let out all his complete loss of hope.

He screamed, till he was out of air. He let his weak legs fell on the ground.

And his hand clutched tight on his stomach...

 

 

 

 

"Mr Cho, the things that I am telling you now, might be a little shocking to you. So I hope you are mentally prepared."

"And the things are the reasons...why I am feeling nausea and vomitting most of the times, especially when it comes to food?"

"Yes, to be specific...These are symptoms..."

"Symptoms of what?"

"Pregnancy."

".....What...?"

"You are pregnant, Mr Cho."

"But...I am a man!"

"Yes... But there is a rare chance that man can concieve as well. And you are one of the rare ones around, with a body that can do so..."

".....How can this be? No.... Not when...we are over..."

"You are pregnant for 6 weeks."

"6 weeks... 6 weeks ago... He did promise...to love and be with me forever... He did..."

 

But not anymore...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait and here comes the prologue... Starting of this, is angst... Oh dear...

Anyway, I know this is a little confusing, but as the fic goes on, I hope I can get the hang of it. *cries*

I will update soon again, hopefully over the weekend, so you wouldn't get even more confused. Haha...