The Confrontation

Bound to Love, Bound to You

The people in Siwon's apartment soon get over with the commotion of Jessica's outburst, and went on to have their happy get-together for the day. Siwon and Kyuhyun remained at their standing positions with their bodies sticking closely to each other, and hands caressing each other's backs gently while they whispered love words that only both can hear. They smiled sweetly, stared lovingly and nuzzled their noses gently, just the two of them in their own world.

Donghae and Hyukjae gave up on the lovebirds and let them be in their own world, while they entertained Minho and Mrs Choi. Mrs Choi was pure happy to have a grandson in her life, and can never keep her hands away from the little boy that looks so much like Siwon when he was young, even sharing the same birthdate with his father. Minho is exactly a photocopy from Siwon, except for a few features that he took from Kyuhyun. She was proud as well, to know Minho is a well-behaved and diligent child and interally praised Kyuhyun in her heart for raising such wonderful kid. 

She can't believe that after all the nasty things that Siwon's father and Jessica had done to Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun was still willing to bore a child for Siwon. Such a blessing that her family could have...

 

As Minho was telling his grandmother about the birthday celebration that he shared with his father, he remembered about Bugsy and jumped down from Mrs Choi's lap suddenly.

"Daddy!" Minho came running to his fathers and broke their moment of their own.

Siwon gave a kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead and released his lover before squatting down to attend Minho, "Yes my precious son?"

"Shall we go pick up Bugsy?" Minho asked.

"Talking about that, I didn't see Bugsy indeed." Siwon carried Minho up in his hands, and looked over at Donghae and Hyukjae.

"Bugsy was asleep when we came out. So my parents decided to look after Bugsy while we took him to you two," Donghae explained, "I know Kyuhyun will miss Minho without a night with his son by his side."

 

Kyuhyun smiled and planted a kiss on Minho's cheek which earned a cute giggle from the little boy, "And you are so damn right. You are indeed my brother."

"Hey," Siwon pouted with an act of hurt in his tone, "I miss my son too.. Why do you sound like I don't care about Minho at all?"

"Oh, you do?" Hyukjae came and smirked, "I thought with the Kyuhyun next to you the whole night, you would even forgot who is Choi Minho."

 

"YAHHH LEE HYUKJAEEEE!!" Both Kyuhyun and Donghae barked at the loose mouth Hyukjae. Kyuhyun flushed by his words which are so true, and slapped Siwon's arms for having that goofy expression telling everyone that Hyukjae was right. He covered Minho's ears before Hyukjae blunted out more embarrassing things, "Don't you dare pollute my son's mind!"

Hyukjae stuck out his tongue for the right accusation, but not at all sorry for his words, "I am just stating the fact! I can see how you glow after the whole night of se~~~!!"

"Shhheeesssh Lee Hyukjae!" Kyuhyun slammed his hand over Hyukjae to prevent him from saying more dirty things. Siwon continued to smile stupidly to himself as he recalled the previous night where he had his night with Kyuhyun finally after 7 years.

Donghae slapped the back of Hyukjae's head as well, "Can't you not say anything else?! Is the conversation in the car not embarrassing enough?!"

"Whatttt!" Kyuhyun glared at Hyukjae, "You already polluted my son's mind before you came here?! ert!!"

"Yah yah I am just saying what he would expect to see when all of you live together for life," Hyukjae protested, "I am preparing his innocent soul to the future non-innocent sights!"

And he earned another smack on his head, this time from Kyuhyun.

Minho widened his round eyes looking at the adults curiously not knowing what made them so agitated.

"Idiot..." Donghae covered his eyes and shook his head.

 

Though Mrs Choi was there the entire time when the four adults stood there discussing about how her son and Kyuhyun had spent their night together, she wasn't at all bothered though she blushed a little at how Siwon smiled to himself, knowing he is finally having his own happiness. Mrs Choi chuckled at how loving this small family can be, and having no regret in accepting Kyuhyun and Minho into the Choi family. This small family is precious that she has no heart to tear them away. Each individual is so important to be part of this family. This family that kept Siwon sane for 7 years, that gave the strength to Kyuhyun to raise Minho on his own for 7 years, that brought them together once again like it is fated for them.

This is one family, that will not be separated...

 

And that left...one person for the approval.

 

"Kyuhyun ah..." Mrs Choi spoke, breaking the heated conversation that the 4 men were having. The 4 men stopped in the midst of the conversation and turned towards Mrs Choi, obviously forgotten about her presence. Kyuhyun blushed knowing that she had heard everything about their shameless acts, and had his eyes fidgetted nervously around, worrying that she is going to reprimand him for being so indecent in front of Minho.

She walked over to Siwon, and ruffled Minho's hair as she got closer to them. Then, she turned to Kyuhyun and smiled as she took his hands with her own. Kyuhyun watched questionably as he watched his hands being clamped in between of Mrs Choi's hands.

"Do you want to stay here?" Mrs Choi asked tenderly.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun did not understand with her question. He looked up and gave a rather confused expression.

Mrs Choi tapped lightly on Kyuhyun's hands, "I mean, come back and stay here with Siwon. Forever."

"Oh..." Kyuhyun understood at last.

"I want to see more of Minho...and you around..." Mrs Choi requested.

 

Kyuhyun pondered with her request and had his face turned towards Siwon who was watched with much anticipation, "But.. my life over there..."

His cafe, his house, Minho's school and his friends over there... He can't leave them behind just like that, isn't it?

And there is one person whom he knew would not want to see him around, or worse, to be harmed by him again, unless the problem between them is solved.

"So are you going to continue to live separately with Siwon after getting married?" Hyukjae kept his joking mode and asked seriously.

Kyuhyun bit his lips as he continued to have his eyes fixed on Siwon, "I..."

Siwon placed Minho back on the floor, and pulled Kyuhyun into his arms to give the most assuring hug. As he pulled away, he shook his head and pressed a loving kiss on the plumpy lips, "I wouldn't force you in doing things that will stress you out."

"No Siwon... I am not NOT saying that I did not want to live with you here..." Kyuhyun denied, "It is just that..."

"I know you still have the phobia... Afraid that my father will do something bad to you again." Siwon answered for Kyuhyun, "And I assure you, once more, that I will be with you, protecting you and Minho no matter what he will do to you."

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun melted in Siwon's arms and snuggled deeper in Siwon's embrace.

"And where is the person who went against Jessica and gave her 3 tight slaps?" Siwon Kyuhyun's back teasing him, which earned a smack on the chest.

 

"Yahh do you need to be so sentimental in front of Minho? Both of you are scaring him again." Donghae scoffed and held Minho's hands, afraid that the little boy will get affected.

Minho did not understand what is going on at his young age, but seeing the sad expressions on his appa and daddy, his mood was without doubt sank a little in his heart.

"Appa..." Minho pouted and released his hands from Donghae, and ran over his fathers, wrapping his little hands around both of them.

Taken in with Minho's action, both pulled apart and Kyuhyun carried Minho up to comfort his son with a genuine smile, "Hush Minho ah, everything is fine... Appa is fine... Daddy is fine too." He placed his hand over Minho's chest and caressed gently to soothe the kid.

Minho nodded and threw his arms around Kyuhyun, "Appa, you look beautiful with a smile on you."

And caused a round of laughter in the apartment that instantly ease the tension in the environment. Kyuhyun blinked ridiculously at his son's praise to him, as he couldn't believe that Minho would say such thing, just like how Siwon always !

 

"Yah told you, this kid is going to be a great figure in the future!" Hyukjae grinned with his gummy smile spread widely on his face, "He got Siwon's cheesiness!"

"Aissshh!!" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, worrying that Minho is going to learn the wrong things from Siwon sooner or later.

 

But in his heart, he was glad that he is back with Siwon, to hear all the cheesy wordings that Siwon have for him...

--------------------

 

It was then decided that Kyuhyun and Minho would stay at Siwon's apartment for a week, taking it as a short vacation and giving more time for Mrs Choi to bond with Minho, and possibly to solve the problem with Siwons father, though was deemed as a mission impossible. Kyuhyun had called up the school to arrange the leave from school, and his hyungs to help take care of his cafe and house, while Siwon drove Kyuhyun and Minho back to the Lee house to pick up Bugsy.

"Yahhh don't get too excited in having with Siwon every night and forgot about us!" Jungsu lectured, though it meant to be a tease, "I know you can't wait to live with Siwon, but at least come back to settle the things here before you move back there.."

"Hyung, I will be back after a week..." Kyuhyun assured the stay was only for a week, at least of now.

"Oh I wouldn't be surprised if after a week you will call again, saying you are not coming back." Jungsu teased again.

"Hyung..." Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, "Am I that irresponsible to you?"

"Hahahaha just kidding, Kyuhyun ah." Jungsu laughed over the phone so loud that even Siwon could hear him, "Just don't get too sore and can't get back in the end."

"Aissssh yah hyung!!" Kyuhyun scolded under his breath, not wanting to let Minho hear how he cursed.

 

"By the way, Ryeowook and I want to congratulate you for getting married soon." Jungsu turned into the caring hyung again, "Be happy, ok?"

Siwon could hear a slight sob from Kyuhyun, and reached out to grab his freed hand for a gentle squeeze. Kyuhyun turned to Siwon and smiled as he flipped his hand to grasp the warmth palm and interlock Siwon's fingers with his own, "I will... Thanks hyung."

Siwon smiled knowing Kyuhyun is feeling blessed after talking to his hyungs, and took his hand to give a gentle kiss once Kyuhyun ended the call. Kyuhyun blushed with such tender gesture, and turned around to have a look at Minho, who was dozing off at the moment. He is indeed, feeling blessed with what he is going through with life.

 

So...it will be fine...to come back after 7 years away from home, right? Even if he still contain the fear of what had happened 7 years ago...

 

It will be fine...

 

 

At the Lee house, Siwon apologized for the family to take care of Minho and Bugsy, while he went off with Kyuhyun on the previous day. Both Mr and Mrs Lee understood that the pair would want to have some time for themselves, and not at all bothered to have Minho and Bugsy for a stay since both are so adorably cute. They were even thrilled to know that Kyuhyun accepted Siwon's proposal, and started with another round of sentimental talks and cries. Especially Mrs Lee for she couldn't let go of Kyuhyun's hands, and felt happy for Kyuhyun to finally have the chance to own his happiness.

"At last..." Mrs Lee wiped the tears that came out from the corner of her eyes, "After so much that you have been through..."

"Ahjumma..." Kyuhyun smiled while he helped with wiping her tears off.

"You had such a tough childhood, and...these 7 years on your own raising Minho..." Mrs Lee sobbed, "I just can't..."

Siwon came forward and placed his hands on Kyuhyun's shoulders, and gave a gentle kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead before he spoke, "I will take good care of him from now on, Mrs Lee. I promise...and I will not break the promise this time."

"You better make sure that this is true." Donghae replied for his sobbing mother, "Otherwise I will bring Kyuhyun even further, if you break the promise once again."

Siwon widened his eyes and held Kyuhyun even tighter in his arms, "No no no!! I will NOT break my promise, for sure! I swear!! Baby, trust me, huh?"

Kyuhyun chuckled and winked at Donghae, satisfied with the threat that Donghae had given.

 

"Enough with the talk," Mr Lee came about and took Mrs Lee in his hands, "Lets get in and talk over the meal. Your eomoni had prepared so much, assuming that all of you will stay to eat before leaving."

"Oh yeah! Food!" Hyukjae punched his fists in the air and dragged Minho along into the house, "Come Minho! Lets finish the food and not leave any for your fathers, since they had enough of each other from last night. I don't think they will be hungry enough hahaha...!"

Minho squealed and ran after Hyukjae into the house, while Kyuhyun looked bewildered at Hyukjae and his babbles, "One fine day, I am going to tear that mouth off from him."

Donghae rolled his eyes and went after the hyper Hyukjae and innocently happy Minho, "Yahhh Lee Hyukjae! Don't make it as though you are invited!! Yahhh!!"

 

Just when Siwon was about to follow everyone else into the house, he got a text notification on his phone. Stopping himself to the next step, he read the text and a tint of worry formed on his face.

"Jessica just told her parents about you and Kyuhyun earlier at your apartment." The message was from Yunho, "I bet the news has gotten to your father. Be prepared."

 

Then, perhaps being paranoid after reading the text, Siwon thought he saw something moved from the corner of his eyes. He turned away from his phone and looked up at his surrounding. There, he saw someone slammed the door of a black car, and zoomed off at high speed before he could regain his mind from the text.

He really hoped that he was being paranoid. Hoping that he was just being overly sensitive...

 

It has to be...

---------------------

 

The week for the stay was almost over, as the days went passed smoothly to Siwon's surprise. After getting the warning text from Yunho, he had been observing his father closely, hoping to find the hints on him if he is planning any move on Kyuhyun. Surprisingly, nothing bad came around for the past week. 

Despite the wariness in his mind, Siwon couldn't hide his happiness of having Kyuhyun and Minho close to him in his apartment. Every night, he held Kyuhyun, giving him the tender loving care after they put Minho to bed. Every morning, he woke up with Kyuhyun by his side and witnessed the adorable waking action from Kyuhyun. And every day he came home beaming to see Minho running around in his apartment, giving the sound of joy to the usual quiet place, with Bugsy trailing behind the little boy.

Life can never be better than this, and he almost wanted to beg Kyuhyun to stay for another week.

 

"Baby..." Siwon came into the kitchen on the Saturday morning, when he found Kyuhyun was preparing breakfast for the family. He tip toed towards Kyuhyun, and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's waist, giving light pecks on the cheeks immediately before Kyuhyun protested.

"Siwon...!!" Kyuhyun gasped with the sudden action, "You sneaky...!"

Before he could even finish his sentence, Siwon tilted his head and gave a deep wet morning kiss that left Kyuhyun panting for air after Siwon pulled away.

"Morning~" Siwon grinned shamelessly, and the glistening lips before stamping more kisses.

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun let out soft pleasurable moans due to the kisses, but never forget to smack his shameless lover, "Minho is going to wake up soon..."

Siwon pouted when he finally let go of Kyuhyun, "You left the bed so early today, before I could even..."

"Could even take me before I said no." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "What am I to you now? A machine? Or a factory to make babies?"

Siwon chuckled that earned himself another smack, "Of course not! You are my precious...my soul...my everything... And...how nice will it be, if we can give Minho a brother or sister..."

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Siwon for the suggestion, "So that is your real motive huh? To make a brother or sister for Minho?"

"Of course not!!" Siwon denied and tightened his arms around Kyuhyun, "With or without another Minho, I am still happy with whatever you are giving me."

 

"I love you..."

Kyuhyun blushed and overlapped his hands on top of Siwon's, "I love you too..."

And they shared another round of kissing, hoping that Minho could sleep in a little later...

 

Just then, a phonecall broke their moment. Siwon pulled away and gave a last kiss before he took his phone to answer the call.

"Hello..?" He walked out of the kitchen and Kyuhyun went back in preparing the breakfast.

 

Minho appeared soon enough, and rubbed his eyes with the small blankie in his hand.

"Morning, Minho ah." Kyuhyun smiled at his son who was still looking rather dazed from his sleep.

"...ning appa..." Minho yawned right after he answered Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun took the breakfast to the table and went over to carry Minho up, "Did you have a good sleep?"

Minho nodded and rubbed his dazy eyes before he finally opened them fully, "Appa, I had a dream."

"Oh.. What dream is that?" Kyuhyun asked as he took Minho into the bathroom to wash up.

 

When they returned to the living room, Siwon had ended the call. Kyuhyun noticed the grim expression from Siwon once he placed Minho on the chair to have his breakfast.

"What's wrong?" Kyuhyun asked.

Siwon sighed, "I need to head out to the company. There is an urgent meeting regarding the business that I am associated with. Somehow, they were not satisfied with the terms that I came up with, and requested to have a meeting 2 hours later."

"Oh..." Kyuhyun replied, "Then, it can't be helped..."

"I am sorry. Its Saturday and I promised Minho last night that we will head out to have fun together..." Siwon apologized but Kyuhyun placed his finger on Siwon's lips, "Don't worry, Minho will understand."

Siwon took the chance and kissed Kyuhyun's finger before he went over to Minho, "Minho ah, daddy needs to attend an urgent matter today. Daddy is sorry..."

Minho nodded his little head and pat on Siwon's shoulder, "Daddy is working hard, so come back soon... I will be at home waiting for daddy with appa and Bugsy."

Siwon instantly melted and hugged his son feeling so contented to have such a sweet and understanding son, "Awwww Minho ah! Daddy promised, I will be back soon, then we will go for an evening stroll with your appa and Bugsy, ok?"

Minho chuckled and nodded his head eagerly.

 

Within an hour, Siwon left the apartment right after the breakfast, leaving Kyuhyun and Minho behind reluctantly. He was determined to end the meeting as soon as possible, and return to his family for the rest of the day. Afterall, they only left with one day before Kyuhyun and Minho return to their place.

But what he did not expect, was that the day was not as blissful as he thought...

 

Siwon was out of the meeting after a few hours. During the meeting, he was confused to know that the terms which the other party mentioned, were not the terms that he presented. He couldn't understand who had switch the terms behind his back that caused such confusion, and had to explain his exact intention for the business. So after hours of discussion, they came out with the terms that will benefit both companies and ended the meeting right after midday. Siwon could finally breathe of not spending the entire day to settle the issue, and proceeded to his father's office to hand in the report.

But his father was not in the office when he arrived.

"Sajangnim said he had to leave for some matters..." The secretary replied when Siwon asked about his father's whereabout.

"It is fine. I will just leave the file on his table." Siwon walked into the office and placed the file on the table before he leaves.

 

But when he was about to leave the room, Siwon caught sight of certain unusual photographs on the table, which were being covered by a pile of files on top. Out of curiosity, he removed the filed to reveal the photographs underneathe, and was shocked to find the content of the photographs.

Those were pictures of Kyuhyun and Minho.

 

"Damnnn!" Siwon cursed and dashed out of the office to head home immediately.

While he was driving back, he came out of the idea that it must be his father who secretly switched the terms behind his back, that caused the urgent meeting today, so he could...

"Why didn't I think of that beforehand?!" Siwon slammed his hands hard on the steering wheel, "I should be more aware!"

And no doubt, the suspicious figure that he saw at the Lee house, must be someone whom his father hired to stalk them.

 

When he finally reached his apartment, he sprinted up without wasting any time, and flung the door to his apartment with his heart beating fast, for he was afraid to find an empty space... He was afraid that he will lose Kyuhyun again...

But his heavy heart lifted up from the burden, when he saw Kyuhyun sitting on the floor in the living room, hugging Minho as he sobbed silently.

 

"Kyuhyun!!!" Siwon cried and ran over to Kyuhyun.

The moment Kyuhyun heard the familiar voice, he lifted his face, showing the red puffy crying eyes.

"Oh goddddd..." Siwon cupped Kyuhyun's face and wiped the flowing tears, "What did my father do to you?"

"Daddy!" Minho wrapped himself around Siwon as he sobbed as well.

Siwon removed his touch on Kyuhyun and rubbed Minho's back to comfort his son, "There there, daddy is here. Minho don't cry..."

"You too, Kyu baby..." Siwon brought his freed hand and Kyuhyun's face, "I am here now..."

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun bit his lips, preventing himself to let out even more.

 

 

Kyuhyun had just finished washing the dishes and laundry, while Minho was playing with Bugsy at the living room, when the doorbell came.

"Coming...!!" Kyuhyun shouted, thinking it could be someone from the Lee house, or Mrs Choi, or anyone else that he would know. So he didn't look through the door's pin-hole before he opened the door.

There stood the person that he was least expecting to see. In fact, since the week had passed without any dramatic updates from Siwon's father, Kyuhyun let down his cautiousness, and wasn't prepared to see Mr Choi at Siwon's apartment. 

 

Mr Choi walked into the apartment without saying a word, and Kyuhyun backed himself without knowing himself. Minho saw the strange face in the apartment, and went over to stand behind Kyuhyun's leg, peeking at the stranger from behind.

Mr Choi looked down at Minho, expressionless as he studied the boy carefully.

"This is your son?" He asked, as he looked up and gave a cold stare at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun shivered with the stare, but he nodded slowly to the question.

"And you told my son that this boy is his?" Mr Choi asked again.

Kyuhyun nodded again, "Minho is Siwon's..."

"And he believes you?" Another question came.

 

Kyuhyun widened his eyes at the last question, and started to tremble as he realised the hint of accusation towards him. Siwon's father...is implying that Kyuhyun had lied...?

"Minho is truly his son." Kyuhyun stood still and answered truthfully, "I don't see a point of lying in that."

"For the money, for the status, for whatever you are lacking. For anything that I can think of." Mr Choi replied as though he knew everything in his hands.

"For the money?!" Kyuhyun frowned, "If I am out to get his money, then why would I be hiding for 7 years?"

"To plan for what you gained today." Mr Choi narrowed his eyes at Kyuhyun, glaring as he spoke, "Like what you had done to bewitch him in the first place."

 

Kyuhyun clenched his fists with anger, but he couldn't lose his cool, especially in front of Minho. He watched Siwon's father paced around the apartment, observing the apartment till he saw the proposal's wordings on the living room's windows.

"Seems like you did bewitched him again." Mr Choi accused.

"Mr Choi," Kyuhyun took in a deep breath before he continued, "I know what you have done to separate me and Siwon. But the truth remains that we can't be apart. No matter what you done."

"And so you used this boy who did not have any evidence that Siwon's blood runs in him, to lie to him, didn't you?" Mr Choi scoffed, "Who knows which woman you had slept with and got this child, and used him to make Siwon believes that you can even bore a child."

 

"How long more are you going to block Siwon from being a respectable person in the society? How long more are you going to bewitch him in believing that man and man can love and live together?" Mr Choi confronted word by word, driving Kyuhyun slowly to the edge of breaking down.

Kyuhyun shook his head to fight down the humiliation that Mr Choi tried to build in him, and clenched his fists even tighter as he took in the words.

"He has not been awake since he got to know you. And you are back here to make him even more disgraceful in front of the society." Siwon's father glared at Kyuhyun, "You are ruining him."

"No." Kyuhyun finally found his voice and spoke with determination, "No matter how much you humiliate me, or accuse me, I will not back down."

 

"Because Siwon deserves me than you who know nothing. You only care for him being a pawn in your life, you do not love him like how I do." Kyuhyun's eyes burned with fury as he spoke, "You can never hurt me again."

Mr Choi stared at Kyuhyun, as if he couldn't wait to destroy what is in front of him.

Minho came around and punched his little fist on Mr Choi's legs as he cried, "You cannot bully my appa!!"

Out of relfex, Mr Choi pushed Minho away to the side, and gave the most disgusted expression at the falling boy on the floor.

 

"MINHO!" Kyuhyun shouted and rushed over to look at Minho. Minho wailed at the sudden push, and threw himself into Kyuhyun's embrace for comfort.

Kyuhyun glared at Mr Choi as he soothed Minho, "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SON!"

"Then leave." Mr Choi gave the last warning, "Leave Siwon. Otherwise I wouldn't guarantee what will happen to your son next."

Kyuhyun looked at Mr Choi with an unbelievable expression, as he couldn't believe that Siwon's father would even think of harming Minho, his grandson!

"I can make you leave Siwon once, I can do it again." Mr Choi declared, "If you want to try it again."

 

 

Siwon stomped into the house, interrupting the dinner that his parents were having. Mrs Choi was shocked to see the fuming Siwon, with Kyuhyun and Minho trailing behind him.

"Siwon ah... What..." Mrs Choi asked.

"Ask him." Siwon pointed at his father, who was not at all bothered with the interruption.

"Yeobo?" Mrs Choi looked back at her husband.

"He came to my place and confronted Kyuhyun." Siwon stated, "How appropriate of a father to say such things. You did not believe Minho is mine? You did not believe Kyuhyun could bore a child? HUH?"

Mrs Choi rushed over trying to stop Siwon from throwing his temper at his father, "You can't talk to your father like that!"

"AND HE GOT THE RIGHT TO TALK TO KYUHYUN LIKE THAT?!" Siwon swatted his mother's hand away and pulled Kyuhyun to stand next to him.

 

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun whispered, but Siwon was just too frustrated to listen at all.

"Look at Minho again, and tell me, how is he NOT looking like me. TELL ME, FATHER!" Siwon barked.

Minho got scared with the bark and turned his face around to hide at the crook of Kyuhyun's neck.

"Siwon ah! You are scaring Minho!" Mrs Choi scolded and went over to comfort Minho.

 

Mr Choi watched how his wife got close to Kyuhyun and Minho, and gave the same disgusted expression like when he pushed Minho away from him. Siwon caught that expression and banged his hands on the dining table.

"Don't you dare show that disgusted face in front of them, in front of me." Siwon warned, "You have no right to show that expression."

"I am your father. I have every rights in your life." Mr Choi spoke, as though it was right for him to be this way towards Kyuhyun and Minho.

"Not when you spiked Kyuhyun and his hyung, accusing him of something that he never do, forcing me to believe and live in misery for 7 years." Siwon hissed as he recalled the pain in knowing the truth, "You have lost EVERY rights on me, when you did those things behind my back, including today's event."

 

"And you have lost my respect to you, as a father." Siwon threw the last sentence at his father, before he walked over to Kyuhyun and wrapped his hands around Kyuhyun and their son, "If you want me to choose, I will choose to have this small family."

He gave a glance at his grimace father, and continued, "I would rather abandon everything here, and leave with my family."

"Siwon ah!" Mrs Choi gasped as she heard what Siwon was talking about, "What do you mean by that? You can't abandon us!"

Siwon went soft when he saw how anxious his mother was, but he couldn't help being wanting to protect his own family, "I am sorry, mother. If he goes around threatening Kyuhyun and Minho like how he did earlier, I have no choice but to leave with them, and start afresh somewhere."

He turned to Kyuhyun and smiled as he placed a kiss Kyuhyun's forehead, "Just like how we planned many years ago. We will go and live on our own."

 

Mr Choi stood up abruptly and gave a death glare at Kyuhyun before he stomped into his room, slamming the door behind him.

"Siwon, you don't have to do this..." Kyuhyun shook his head, "You just can't..."

"I can and I will." Siwon was determined though, "Haven't I told you before, that if we are not accepted, we will live somewhere on our own."

"But Siwon ah..." Mrs Choi did not want the situation to end up like this. 

Siwon took his mother's hands and smiled, "I will be fine. We will be fine. Have you forgotten that I got +C4? That cafe is mine, he can't take that away from me. So I can and I will survive and feed my family well."

Mrs Choi placed her hand over her son's face, "I am so proud of you, Siwon ah... You have been my pride, always. Especially how you protect this family with your own hands."

Then she turned to Kyuhyun and took his hand, "Take good care of Minho. Don't hesitate to look for me, if you face any problem. I will help with all I can. Afterall, I have raised Siwon myself as well."

Kyuhyun nodded and nudged Minho to face Mrs Choi, "Minho ah, let halmoni look at your face."

 

Mrs Choi smiled and cupped the boy's face in her hands, "Minho ah, be a good boy to your fathers, ok? Halmoni will go visit you often."

Minho nodded and threw his arms around Mrs Choi, "Halmoni, I will bring you to see the sea monster when you come."

"Sea monster? Awwww halmoni wants to see now..." Mrs Choi chuckled.

 

After the brief saying goodbye, Siwon took the last look at the house, before he walked towards the door. He gave a hug to his mother at the doorstep and took another glance towards the room where his father had stomped in.

"He will come around...somehow..." Mrs Choi sighed, "Don't worry about him."

"Omma, I am sorry..." Siwon apologized again, "I know I am not a good son..."

"You are a good son, don't doubt yourself." Mrs Choi smiled, "And remember to get me to your wedding when it is ready. I want to see my son and son-in-law shine at the wedding, with Minho as the flower boy."

Siwon returned the smile, as he pictured the wedding image in his head.

 

"I will..."

 

Kyuhyun had took Minho to wait inside Siwon's car while Siwon had his private words with his mother. When Siwon got back into the car, Kyuhyun noticed the beam on Siwon.

"What makes you so happy?" Kyuhyun asked, "You should realised that you are abandoning your parents at this moment..."

"Not abandon... Well, at least not my mother.." Siwon took Kyuhyun's hands, "Just leaving them for a while, so I can build my own family with my own hands."

 

"Lets get married soon, shall we? Next month? Next week? Or tomorrow?" Siwon stated out of nowhere as he Kyuhyun's hands, "I can't wait to be officially tied down by you."

Kyuhyun blushed with the sudden idea, but he nodded nevertheless as he would want to get married soon too, "But not tomorrow for sure... There is so much to prepare..."

 

Siwon beamed and brought Kyuhyun's hand and placed kisses on his fingers, and took a glance to find Minho was sleeping, "Glad that he is sleeping now."

"Huh?" Kyuhyun turned behind with a confused look, and found what Siwon had meant. Just when he turned to the front again, Siwon captured his lips and developed the kiss into a passionate one. Tongues were soon to be found tangled in between their mouths, as they each other lips and everything else as deep as possible till they were out of breath minutes later.

 

"Yahhh! Choi Siwon!" Kyuhyun scolded and smacked Siwon for being shameless in front of Minho again.

"He is sleeping, he can't hear you moan!" Siwon chuckled and got another slap on his arm.

 

Staring in each other's orbs for another few minutes, before Siwon the blushing cheeks, "Lets go home and continue..."

Kyuhyun gave the shy smile as he knew what Siwon meant for the continuation, and gave a quick peck on Siwon's cheek before he falls back to his seat. Siwon grinned with his deep dimples showing on his face, as he drove the car away, wasting no time in getting home for more actions.

Perhaps...they could even make a brother or sister for Minho... For real...

 

Life is going to be better...isn't it?