The Home

Bound to Love, Bound to You

Siwon was standing by the windows, as he took down the wordings from the glass. The wordings that he put up to propose marriage to Kyuhyun. The wordings were left on the windows untouched, as he thought the words had hold so much meaning and love, especially when Kyuhyun whispered "Yes I do" with such blissful expression. He could never forget how precious the moment of the night meant to him. 

But he had to bring them down, for that was the last thing in the apartment that was unpacked. He placed them into the boxes of his belongings, carefully as he would want to put them somewhere for memory, and had one last look around the empty apartment.

 

The place he had stayed for years, where many happy memories of him and Kyuhyun had created, especially the recent one where Kyuhyun came to stay with Minho, where he woke up with Kyuhyun next to him every morning for a week, be it ly or in clothings. And of course his depressed days over the 7 years where he was all alone in the apartment, deeply regretted everything he had done that drove Kyuhyun away. 

What a roller coaster of 7 years had gone pass...

Maybe he would return here one day, or maybe not. But he was sure if the time to return here has come, he will return with his lovely family.

 

Thinking about his family, he had started to miss Kyuhyun, Minho and Bugsy. 

They had decided for Kyuhyun to return back to the beach first, while Siwon stayed to make arrangement of whatever he needs to prepare and finish. And for the past one month, Siwon had finally settled everything on hands, including the businesses from his father's company, and to move Twosome +C4 to the beach.

Yes, he decided to bring Twosome over and renamed it as +C4 1013, with a different meaning for +C4

 

Choi of 4. Choi Siwon, Choi, Kyuhyun, Choi Minho and Choi Bugsy.

 

"But what if Kyuhyun is pregnant with your second child? Are you going to change the name?" Kangin asked one day as Siwon told him about the plan.

"That sounds good... So we can change it everytime Kyuhyun is pregnant. +C5, +C6, +C7..." Siwon answered with a goofy smile on his face.

But of course he didn't tell Kyuhyun about +C5, +C6, +C7 and etc as he knew Kyuhyun will be mad at him. He could imagine Kyuhyun smacking his chest and glared at him with venom in his tongue saying. "I AM NOT A MAKING BABY MACHINE!"

 

The knock on the door snapped him back to earth from his daydream. 

Closing the last box of his belongings, Siwon answered the door and a wide grin formed on his face as he saw the person in front of him. He pulled the person in immediately and closed the door before he embraced the man into his arms.

"Oh how do you know I am thinking of you?" Siwon rocked their bodies as he hugged Kyuhyun as tight as ever.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes but he snuggled closer into the warm chest nonetheless, "I knew you are not packing at all. So I came here to help."

Siwon pulled himself away from Kyuhyun and look at his lover with a fake frown, "Hey, give me some credits! I am doing my job efficiently!"

"Then what is it about thinking of me?" Kyuhyun teased with his finger tapping on Siwon's nose.

Siwon chuckled and played along with the game, "I am thinking of making babies with you, like now...!"

 

"Yahhhh Choi Siwon! I am not here to make love with you!" Kyuhyun gasped as Siwon stumbled their ways blindly and landed on the couch in the living room instead.

"Ohhhh I like the sound of 'making love' from your mouth!" Siwon pinned Kyuhyun onto the couch with both his hands above his head, "Shall we do one last time, here?"

"You are not serious, aren't you?" Kyuhyun widened his eyes. Can't believe that Siwon wants nothing but his all the times!

But of course, after Kyuhyun was back into his life, he wanted nothing more but showing his love with all he can for Kyuhyun. This is one way to repay the regrets that he had through the 7 years.

 

"I don't mind the second child to be made from here..." Siwon grinned and grinded their belows at the same time.

"Si..Hmmmm...Si..Siwon...~" Kyuhyun let out a soft moan as Siwon rocked their clothed s against each other.

"Speaking of child, where is our precious Minho?" Siwon asked, without stopping his rotating over Kyuhyun's below.

"He is...Hmmm stop it Siwon~~" Kyuhyun gave another purr just when he was to answer Siwon, "Minho is with Jungsu hyung and Ryeowook hyung... I didn't bring him with me..."

"Sounds great for me..." Siwon grinned stupidly and placed his hand over Kyuhyun's bulge, rubbing gently to make the bulge even harder.

"Nnngghhh Won~~~!" Kyuhyun gave another seductive moan, trying to avoid the touch but was helpless even though Siwon used one hand to lock both his hands above his head.

 

Siwon was pleased to hear such magical sound from Kyuhyun and thought yes, he could have a loving round with Kyuhyun. But just when he was drawing closer to kiss his beloved, Kyuhyun managed to free his hands from Siwon's grip and covered Siwon's proceeding lips with one hand while the other on his chest. Siwon blinked stupidly at the action and tried mumbling through Kyuhyun's hands, which Kyuhyun understood as "I want a kiss baby!!". Kyuhyun giggled and that was another magical sound from his beloved which instantly melted his heart. Taking this chance, Kyuhyun leveled himself up and came face to face sitting up with Siwon on the couch.

"I am in the mood for a small punishment." Kyuhyun stated and got off the couch, leaving the stunned Siwon with his eyes as big as goldfish, "What punishment?! Don't tell me...BABY!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO PUNISH ME WHENEVER WE ARE IN THE MOOD?!"

Oh yes, the 'punishment' that Siwon said Kyuhyun could give as and whenever as a repayment for the past 7 years. And damn for Siwon, because Kyuhyun is indeed having a great time giving the punishment whenever Siwon is feeling .

 

In the end, Siwon was made to finish with the packing, after much complains of not getting anything from Kyuhyun, not even a kiss in fact, while Kyuhyun was sealing every boxes that had all Siwon's belongings. Then, a memory came where he was in the same apartment few years back, helping Siwon to unpack when he first moved in. He paused looking at the boxes, having a weird pool of emotion rising within him. 

"Baby, I am done with this..." Siwon came out from the bedroom calling for Kyuhyun, but he stopped when he saw Kyuhyun staring blankly at the boxes.

"Kyu...?" Siwon placed the last box on the floor before he scooped Kyuhyun up, "Whats wrong?" He Kyuhyun's soft cheeks, wondering what was inside Kyuhyun's head at the moment.

Kyuhyun shook his head, feeling stupid suddenly, "I just remembered... The first day you moved in here, I was here. And...the last day you are here, I am here too... Its just...so...I...we..."

Siwon smiled and wrapped his hands around Kyuhyun's waist and pulled him closer for a hug, "We are going to be fine."

"Are you sure you are leaving everything here to be with me?" Kyuhyun asked out of the blues, "This is your home afterall..."

Siwon parted slightly and tilted Kyuhyun's chin to face him, "Hey, my home is wherever you are. My home is where you are with me always. No matter where, as long you are next to me, that will be my home. Our home. The Choi's home."

 

"And I love my home. I love you."

 

Kyuhyun threw his arms around Siwon's nape and drew him closer smashing their lips together, which caught Siwon in surprise. But nevertheless he liked this surprise and tightened his hands around Kyuhyun making sure nothing is in between them. They poured out all the love that they had for each other, and sealed with kisses and kisses till they were out of breath. When they placed their foreheads together looking at each other deeply, they knew nothing will separate them anymore. Be it the first time or the last time in this apartment, they are going to start anew somewhere, building their own family with their own hands.

Siwon simply loved the blushing way Kyuhyun was giving him, and he carried Kyuhyun in the bridal style making their way to the bedroom.

"Siwon!!" Kyuhyun slapped Siwon's chest for the sudden movement.

"Practice made prefect." Siwon grinned.

"What practice?" Kyuhyun blinked his eyes innocently.

"Carrying you this way as I will need to carry you like this on our wedding day, and..." Siwon placed Kyuhyun on the bed gently and gave a kiss on the pouty lips, "of course our usual exercise on the bed."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "You just want to have one last time here, isn't it?!" 

Siwon nodded his head eagerly, "Oh yes."

 

Soon giggles and moans were sounded in the room, and within seconds, clothes were flung everywhere else with just two bodies, making bonds on the bed. It was only after an hour where the exercise finally stopped, moans were replaced with pants. Siwon had Kyuhyun's head on his chest with Kyuhyun's hands around his waist, while he continuously planted kisses on Kyuhyun's head with his fingers playing the soft curls under his touch. He loves such sight absolutely, like Kyuhyun was relying on him with all his soul and body.

"We have dirtied the bed..." Kyuhyun mumbled absentmindedly, rubbing his cheek against the perky under his skin.

"Erm baby, you shouldn't do that, I am getting hard.... Owwwww!" Siwon earned himself a pinch on his arm for teasing Kyuhyun.

"Anyway, its our last day here, so who cares...?" Siwon continued, "And this amount is not as dirty... We can make more..."

"Yah...!" Kyuhyun shot a glare at Siwon, "You came till they are overflooded! Now I wonder why am I not pregnant yet with the amount you shot in me each time."

"Hmmm then maybe I should shoot more next time..." Siwon tapped his chin, pretended to be serious in his serious tone.

Kyuhyun pinched the this time and came a loud yelp from Siwon, "Pain pain pain baby!! Easy~!!"

 

Kyuhyun nuzzled himself over Siwon once more before he lifted himself up away from Siwon. Siwon whined at the loss of warmth on him, but Kyuhyun ignored him and reached down from the bed to retrieve their clothings.

"Can't we just stay a little longer?" Siwon complained, "I mean we can have our last night here..."

"I can't possibly leave Minho with hyungs for the whole day," Kyuhyun explained as he put on his clothes, "And don't you miss Minho?"

"I...do..." Siwon couldn't take his eyes off from Kyuhyun as he wore his shirt, drooling upon the exposed thighs and totally.

Kyuhyun noticed the eyes on him and threw Siwon's clothes towards him that landed on top of his head, "Stop staring!!"

 

"I should have ripped those clothings, and make you sit in my car ly while I drive us back home." Siwon wished as he took the clothes off his head 

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at the ert, and pulled his underwear and jeans up, keeping all his exposed skin under the clothes, "If you really did that, it will be your turn to be and sleep in the living room forever."

Siwon processed the words in his head and nodded with a serious expression, "I like that, so we can be ready at all times, if we have to produce another baby. But it might bring nightmare to Minho..."

And he got himself another smack, this time from a pillow that Kyuhyun had threw at him.

 

"CHOI SIWON!! STOP LEARNING ALL THE ERT THINGS FROM LEE HYUKJAE!!"

--------------------

 

Placing all the boxes in the van that Siwon had rented to bring his stuffs to his new home, he gave the instruction and walked over to his Audi where Kyuhyun was waiting for him inside the car. 

"So, we are going home." Siwon said as he buckled himself up, "Our home."

Kyuhyun smiled at 'Our home', but then, he dropped his smile when he thought of something else.

"Won.." Kyuhyun fidgetted with his fingers as he spoke, "Don't you want to go...a place before we leave?"

"Huh?" Siwon looked at Kyuhyun with a rather puzzled face, "Where?"

Kyuhyun let out a deep sigh, "Your parents..."

 

Siwon stoned with his hands paused at the steering wheel. 

"I know you would not want to see your father, but..." Kyuhyun sighed, "Don't you want to bid them goodbye? I mean...you are not sure when you will be back with them..."

"Kyu..." Siwon reached out, taking both Kyuhyun's hands within his own.

However, Kyuhyun continued with his babbles, "I don't know if this is really correct, but when I thought of how you decided to leave them, I have the tendancy to link it with my mother's abandon...and how you abandon me..."

"Hey hey..." Kyuhyun stopped when Siwon took his hands to press kisses on his fingers, "Don't be guilty. You didn't force me with what I had decided. You are my family now and I have the rights to protect my family."

"But..." Kyuhyun lifted his head at Siwon, and Siwon took the chance to give a kiss on the trembling lips.

"I will not allow anyone, including my father, to make you leave me again. I had enough of the 7 years without you, and I will not let you go." Siwon declared after he pulled himself away from Kyuhyun, "Besides, I made myself clear to my mother. I am just leaving them for a while, till my father comes around and accept my family."

 

With another assurance from Siwon, Kyuhyun nodded his head, but the guilt was still within him. Afterall, he was a person who faced being abandon twice in his life. He could totally understand how Siwon's parents, especially his mother would feel. Even though his mother was understanding enough not to blame him for taking Siwon away, and even accepted him and Minho wholeheartedly...

Siwon noticed the burden that Kyuhyun was having at the moment, so he agreed with Kyuhyun's suggestion, "But I am afraid to see my mother being sentimental and emotional and devastated.. Well I know that she knows I am leaving but somehow to tell her today is the last day seems to be a little harsh on her... Can I just watch them from outside?"

 

So when they arrived at his parents' house, Siwon remained in his car and watched the house from afar. As he watched, in came a runway of his life in the house, living with his parents. Having all the love and respect he had for his parents, never in his thought that a day will come to leave them. And never in his mind that it was his father who caused the 7 years of misery for himself and Kyuhyun. A single tear dropped from the corner of his eyes unknowingly as he allowed the memories of his childhood ran in his head. Kyuhyun took sight of the scene, and reached out to wipe the tear off from Siwon.

"I am sorry..." Siwon leaned against Kyuhyun's comforting palm and snuggled closer for the warmth, "I am just..."

"I know..." Kyuhyun replied, knowing what Siwon wanted to say exactly, "I am sorry too..."

"I should...give them one last bow..." Siwon gave a kiss on Kyuhyun's palm and get off the car. Kyuhyun followed suit and stood next to Siwon while he did the bow in front of the house.

 

Please forgive me for being selfish with this decision, father, mother. I know I am not a good son, but I have to protect my family with my life. Kyuhyun is my life now. And Minho as well. I can never give them up and nothing can separate them from me... I am sorry...

 

When Siwon stood up from his bow, Kyuhyun wrapped his hands around Siwon to give the man a hug. Siwon smiled with the gesture and returned the hug around Kyuhyun.

"Thank you, my love." Siwon thanked, "For giving me the courage."

Kyuhyun buried his face deeply into Siwon's chest as he mumbled, "I love you."

"And I love you too, my Kyu." Siwon tightened his hold around Kyuhyun, "Very very VERY much!!" 

 

When they parted from their hugs, Siwon entwined their hands together perfectly, and swing their arms as they walked towards the car.

"Lets go home." Siwon announced.

Kyuhyun nodded and placed a kiss on Siwon's cheek before he bounced to the passenger's side, "Yes, lets go home."

"That sounds so nice..." Siwon grinned and hopped into the car, wanting so much to be home with Kyuhyun.

 

But what they didn't know, was that Siwon's parents had watched everything from their house. Siwon's mother was tearing silently as she watched Siwon giving them the last bow, and how Kyuhyun treated him with care. She knew Siwon will be in good hands with Kyuhyun.

While Siwon's father had the poker face on him the entire time, expression was unreadable.

Yet Mrs Choi knew, the hardest heart has a chance to be softened, when she caught how he flicked his eyes with a slight concern in that nanosecond of life.

--------------------

 

"Daddy...!" Minho beamed when he saw Siwon and Kyuhyun walked into Kyuhyun's apartment. He ran after Siwon and hugged his little hands around Siwon's legs.

"Hey my precious.." Siwon grinned and ruffled Minho's hair, finally get to see his son after a month, "Daddy is home."

"Home?" Minho tilted his head with a questionable look.

Siwon smiled and kneeled down to face Minho, "Yes my son. Daddy is going to stay here forever with you and appa."

"Really?" Minho widened his eyes, "No more of using videocall?"

Siwon chuckled and pulled Minho into his embrace, "No more. From today, I will be here with you and appa, everyday physically."

"Wahhh!!" Minho squealed and returned the hug on Siwon, throwing his arms around Siwon's nape. 

 

This is so comforting that he is getting from his family.

His home...

 

Kyuhyun stepped further into the apartment, leaving the daddy and son in their reunite, and was greeted by his hyungs and Bugsy.

"Hey buddy." Kyuhyun picked up Bugsy and cuddled the puppy in his arms, before he let go of the puppy and turned to his hyungs, "Thanks hyungs."

"Not a problem at all." Ryeowook picked up the empty bowls and walked into the kitchen. They were having dinner while waiting for Siwon and Kyuhyun to return.

"And it is not as though this is our first time taking care of Minho for you." Jungsu added on, with a smirk on his face, "And we know what you will be doing there. So without Minho, would be easier."

"Aiishhh hyung!!" Kyuhyun scolded but the blush on his face couldn't lie. He thought of the hot steamy moment back in Siwon's apartment, and truthfully thanking god that he didn't bring Minho with him...

 

"So, everything is settled?" Jungsu asked out of concern, "He is going to stay here with you from now on? And the cafe...?"

"Will renamed as +C4 1013." Kyuhyun nodded, "Hyung, you and Ryeowook hyung will still be working there, right?"

"Of course," Jungsu chuckled as he ruffled Kyuhyun's fluffy hair, "Without us, I wonder how are you going to survive."

"Don't sound as though I am always a 5 year old..." Kyuhyun pouted, but he always enjoy being taken care of by his hyungs, secretly though.

 

"And once the renovation for the merge is done, it will be our wedding bells." Siwon came standing next to Kyuhyun, and wrapped his hand around Kyuhyun's waist, "I can't wait for that day to come."

Kyuhyun tilted his head and looked at Siwon lovingly, getting lost in a second with a pair of warmth orbs staring at him, willingly placing his life in the hands that belong to his lover. So much love that even Jungsu could feel it just by watching them melting in each other's arms. 

"Ahem... If you remember, you still have visitors." Jungsu cleared his throat to break their connection, in case the stare turned into something lusty. Not to mention of having Minho in the same house, who was playing with Bugsy at the moment. "I wonder how is Minho going to survive in this house with such y parents."

"Yahh hyung!!" Kyuhyun's face turned even redder while Siwon could only scratch the back of his head sheepishly, already looking forward to bedtime.

 

Jungsu and Ryeowook left soon after, leaving the family in their own private time. Minho pestered Siwon to do homework with him, while Bugsy was lying around lazily but comfortably in its own world. Kyuhyun stayed in the kitchen to finish up the chores, but never failed to seek a peak at Siwon and Minho once in a while, and smiled to himself as he watched them. This definitely topped his list of the most favourite thing to do - watching the bond between a father and a son grew each day. He simply loves the way Minho looked up upon Siwon with great respect, and the way Siwon watched Minho with so much pride and love through his eyes. The sight was just too overwhelming, that Kyuhyun couldn't believe he would have the chance to witness this.

So much they had went through, so much tears and broken hearts in between that made them suffered for 7 years. So even when the outcome is now a bless, Kyuhyun could feel the impact that burdened his entire life.

 

Is it really the time, for happiness to shower on him?

 

A single droplet of tear dropped onto the plate that he was washing, and he was shocked to see himself being teary again. But this time, it was not a tear of misery. It was a tear...of joy.

 

The sight was caught by Siwon who walked into the kitchen just in case to grab a drink. He panicked when he saw Kyuhyun wiping off a tear from the corner of his eye. He dashed forward and cupped Kyuhyun's face anxiously, which caught Kyuhyun in surprise.

"Baby...? Why are you crying?!" Siwon asked as he Kyuhyun's puffy cheeks tenderly.

"I am not...crying..." Kyuhyun denied, "I am just..."

"Just what, huh?" Siwon pressed on.

Kyuhyun sighed but a smile came on his face as he looked back into Siwon's concern eyes, "I am just...feeling contented, with what I am having now... Minho, Bugsy, my hyungs, this home...and of course..." Kyuhyun pinched Siwon's nose, "You."

"Oh..." Siwon understood the meaning of the tear and returned a smile as contented as Kyuhyun's, "I am too."

 

Wasting no time, they pressed their lips together gently, sealing with light yet sweet kisses. Kyuhyun blushed deeply as Siwon planting kisses non stop on his lips, and to his eyes, his cheeks, his forehead and everywhere else on his face before he went back to the plump lips. Reluctant to leave from the area that he always adore, Siwon purposefully stamped a little more longer, and deeper, and biting the delicious lips till Kyuhyun gave a soft moan right into Siwon's mouth. Things are definitely going a little in heat as Siwon pushed Kyuhyun backwards to have his back leaning against the kitchen counter, and Kyuhyun having his hands rubbing Siwon's entire back. That wasn't in their plan since Minho is still awake..

 

"Appa..." Minho appeared in the kitchen and his voice immediately separated the pair like a repelling magnet. Both fathers turned towards their son with a shock, but Minho doesn't seems to be affected much of them kissing and rubbing against each other in front of him. He watched them with a very innocent look, as though them kissing is something perfectly normal in his life.

Kyuhyun brushed Siwon aside and cleared his throat before he attended to Minho, "Yes Minho ah? Why are you looking for appa?"

"Appa, can I have a glass of milk?" Minho requested.

"But didn't you just brush your teeth? Remember what appa said? No food or milk after brushing teeth." Kyuhyun rejected the request, "We had a deal with that, remember? And it is almost your bedtime."

"But appa..." Minho pouted, "Can't I brush my teeth again after the milk?"

"Minho ah..." Kyuhyun sighed and wanted to show Minho a promise that was made earlier is a promise to keep. But Minho is still a 6 year old, still a child, would he understand what is the meaning of a promise?

 

Just then, Siwon came and carried Minho up, ignoring Kyuhyun who was trying to reason with their son.

"Minho ah, promise daddy this is the last time, okay?" Siwon pulled out his and Minho's pinky to make a deal, "Promise daddy, after the milk, you will brush your teeth again, and no more food request, and you will go to bed after that."

"Yah Siwon!" Kyuhyun tried to stop Siwon, but Siwon sat Minho on the kitchen counter and prepared the milk for Minho, "You are spoiling him!"

"Then let me." Siwon smiled and gave a quick peck on Kyuhyun's cheek, "Let me spoil him a little since I didn't have the chance to do so for the past 7 years."

"Won..." Kyuhyun bit his lips as Siwon was making him to remember how he passed the years with just Minho in this apartment.

Siwon placed his hand over Kyuhyun's cheek and caressed softly as he knew what Kyuhyun was thinking, "I am sorry if I reminded you the horrible times... But let me be part of the raising of our son. Let me spoil him and teach him as well, huh?"

 

Giving another peck on Kyuhyun's face, Siwon went over to Minho and handed him the glass of milk, "Minho ah, be a good boy and daddy will brush teeth together with you, okay?"

"Yes daddy!" Minho beamed and drank up the milk.

"Good boy." Siwon ruffled Minho's hair and carried him down on the floor once the milk was gone, "I will bring him to bed today. Minho ah, say good night to appa."

"Good night appa." Minho yawned at the same time, showing his sleepiness right after he had his milk.

Kyuhyun kneeled down and gave a kiss on Minho's forehead, "Good night, my son."

 

When he straightened himself up, Siwon pulled him closer for a light kiss on the lips, before whispering gently into his ear, "Wait for me on the bed. I want to continue what we were doing earlier on..."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and smacked Siwon for the indecency in front of Minho, but he blushed again thinking of what they are going to do in their bedroom after Minho is asleep.

 

In the place where their new home is.