The Birthdays

Bound to Love, Bound to You

Its been a week since Minho got to know the truth about Siwon. And for a week, Siwon stayed on, having the new found reunion, unwilling to leave even though Yunho called and texted for his return in case suspicion started to brew. How could he leave with Minho beaming up at him every morning when he appeared at the doorsteps? How could he leave when Kyuhyun had cooked his share of dinner every evening, even though Kyuhyun denied of doing it purposefully?

The past week, was good. Really good. Not only Kyuhyun allowed him to be near them, at the cafe and in the apartment, Minho was especially happy, practically dragging his daddy around the whole village to tell him about his growing childhood.

 

"And there is the playground appa always bring me to play." Minho pointed at the playground, as he turned back to face at Siwon.

"Do you want to play now?" Siwon asked, though he knew the obvious.

Minho nodded his head eagerly and Siwon scooped him up, running towards the playground to have a fun time with his son. 

"Daddy!! Heheheh!" Minho giggled, feeling the wind blowing on him as Siwon ran around.

They had so much fun together...

 

Siwon would stay at Kyuhyun's apartment, to help with the chores, though Kyuhyun always mumbled that he could do them by himself. But Siwon would just smiled and planted kisses on Kyuhyun's blushing cheeks when they stood next to each other washing the dirty dishes together, while Minho was at the living room did his colourings.

"You should stop doing that." Kyuhyun murmured, after Siwon pulled away feeling satisfied to leave a kiss on the pinkish cheek.

"Doing what?" Siwon asked innocently.

"Minho could see that by chance." Kyuhyun refered to the kisses.

"He would have known how are we his appa and daddy." Siwon stated.

"He is still young," Kyuhyun sighed, "He might not know how complicated is this..."

Siwon placed the dishes in the sink before he turned Kyuhyun to face him, "What is complicated? You giving birth to him as a man? Or two men fell in love and made love and formed him?"

Kyuhyun widened his eyes in a slight shock with Siwon's words, "You are not going to tell him that, right?"

"Why not? That is the truth anyway..." Siwon replied, "There is nothing to hide at all."

 

"Kyu... I have lost you and Minho for 7 years. I will not give the both of you up, regardless embarrassing situation or what. Like I said, you and him are my life now..." Siwon enveloped Kyuhyun against his chest, wrapped his strong arms around Kyuhyun as he spoke, "No matter how it takes for you to finally open up to me, I will wait. And I will ask for all sort of forgiveness, to repay my mistake..."

Kyuhyun remained at the position not returning the hug, just like the beginning when Siwon would hug him out of nothing, but deep down, he was touched. Just like how he was touched by Siwon's concern on him years ago when they were just friends.

"And there is nothing hide, be it hiding from Minho or anyone else," Siwon continued, "We are his appa and daddy. He has all the rights to know about us." 

Kyuhyun pulled away from the embrace, feeling all so fluttering with Siwon's effect on him. No matter how long it took, the effect remained the same. He turned away and continued with the washing, trying to hide the bashful moment. But it was caught in Siwon's eyes, as he never leave Kyuhyun away from his sight at all. He smiled to himself, seeing that Kyuhyun never change even years had passed, still the same as he blushed the same way whenever he feels shy. That beautiful tint of pink decorating his chubby cheeks.

 

Without asking he took Kyuhyun's hands away from the sink and wiped them with a towel. Kyuhyun watched with curiosity, wondering what Siwon was up to.

"I will continue with the washing of the remaining dishes," Siwon said, after he was sure Kyuhyun's hands were cleaned, "Let this be the a form of punishment for making you blush."

"I didn't...!" Kyuhyun tried to deny, but Siwon stopped him by smashing their lips together to give a sweet kiss before he pulled away.

"Let me do this job as a form of repaying." Siwon smiled, especially satisfied to get himself a kiss before shoving Kyuhyun out of the kitchen.

 

Though Siwon would spent most of his time at Kyuhyun's place, he never stayed overnight. Not wanting to pressure Kyuhyun as he knew Kyuhyun's heart still need the time to get fully opened to him, he would always make his leave and return to his unit next to Kyuhyun's. For a few nights, Minho whined for Siwon to accompany him to bed, and so did Siwon after getting the permission from Kyuhyun. Then the daddy and son would spend hours inside Minho's room, telling bedtime stories before Minho dozed off to sleep. But even so, Siwon knew he shouldn't make his stay a nuisance to Kyuhyun. So he would crept out of Minho's room after his son went to sleep, and went back to his unit. Of course not before he took his own sweet time to hold Kyuhyun, and sometimes stole kisses from Kyuhyun at the doorsteps. Call him sneaky, he doesn't mind, as long as he could use every single chance to tell Kyuhyun how much he is worth.

Kyuhyun in return, was the receiving end accepting whatever Siwon had given him. Kisses and hugs, were as simple and nothing more overboard. Kyuhyun knew Siwon was being careful with him, not wanting to give him more pressure than ever. He knew he wasn't truly open up to Siwon, never having the courage to ask Siwon for a night stay, be it in his room or Minho's room. He was certain he had forgive Siwon, but just wasn't ready to let go more of what he was struggling with.

And it was a routine everyday, until Siwon finally had to return to Seoul, after numerous calls from Yunho.

 

 

2 days before 0407

Minho was bouncing around the cafe, when he woke up from his afternoon nap. Kyuhyun had just finished his round of clearing the tables, and smiled at his cheerful son. Minho skipped to Kyuhyun and tugged his fingers, asking for his father's attention.

Kyuhyun kneeled down and took Minho's little hands into his own, "Yes, my son?"

"Appa, when is Daddy coming?" Minho asked with his eyes sparkling of anticipation.

 

Siwon was gone for almost 2 weeks to attend his business which was based in Seoul. Before he left, he promised Kyuhyun and Minho that he will be back soon. Though Kyuhyun did not express much with Siwon's departure, Siwon was certain that he saw the flash of disappointment when he announced. So he took Kyuhyun's hands and kissed every fingers before placing them against his chest where his heart is, whispering that he will be back soon. Kyuhyun blushed of course, with the gesture, but he did not reveal much more. Or rather, he was controlling in showing too much. Minho, however, was very upset as they just reunited for a week and Siwon had to leave. He was practically hugging Siwon's legs on the day Siwon left, crying and whining about spending time with his daddy.

So ever since Siwon left, Minho had been pestering Kyuhyun about Siwon, almost everyday.

 

Kyuhyun sighed as he answered to the everyday's question from his son, "Daddy will be back soon."

Minho pouted, "You have been saying that everyday..."

Kyuhyun pinched the little nose and his turn to pout, "Minho ah, you don't like appa anymore? Huh? Now you have Daddy and you don't want appa?"

Minho shook his head anxiously, "I still like appa... But I also like Daddy."

Kyuhyun giggled and pinched the little nose once more, "Appa and Daddy like Minho."

 

"Then appa, do you like Daddy?" Minho asked innocently, "Daddy said he loves appa." 

Kyuhyun widened his eyes when he heard Minho asking the question and got even more shocked when Minho revealed what Siwon had told him.

"When did Daddy told you this?" Kyuhyun asked.

"When Daddy slept in my room and told bedtime stories. Daddy said he loves appa and Minho very much." Minho innocently disclosed the conversation that they had the night where Siwon stayed in Kyuhyun's apartment after they told Minho about Siwon's real status.

And this time, Siwon slept in his son's room instead of Kyuhyun's, Kyuhyun even allowed Siwon to be alone with Minho, knowing Siwon would want to be with Minho for a few nights. But never in his mind that he expected Siwon to say such things to Minho...

 

How is he going to explain the relationship to Minho? Sure Minho as a little boy might see this world with his innocent eyes thinking everything can be possible, but, will he this accepting when he is older? And this stupid Siwon just has to go ahead and tell Minho about love... Maybe he was just conveying his feeling truthfully, but is that appropriate?

"Appa?" Minho nudged the sleeves of Kyuhyun's shirt, trying to get Kyuhyun back to earth from his mind drifted miles away in thoughts.

"Minho ah..."

 

"Minho ah!" Just when Kyuhyun was about to speak, Jungsu appeared calling for the boy.

"Uncle Jungsu~" Minho beamed at the man calling for him.

"Minho ah, your birthday is coming soon, right?" Jungsu asked.

Minho's face lighted with twinkles when he heard about his birthday and he nodded eagerly, "Yes! Birthday!"

Jungsu smiled and ruffled Minho's hair, "What is the birthday present that Minho wants this year?"

"I want..I want a BIG BIG cake!" Minho squealed and threw his arms out to show how big the cake he wants to have.

 

Birthday... Kyuhyun then realised, Minho's birthday is indeed coming soon. Which means...Siwon's one as well. On the same day.

 

Previously, when they celebrated Minho's birthdays, Kyuhyun would secretly wonder how Siwon went through his birthdays. Though he did not make any contact to find out about Siwon, he however, would give Siwon the birthday's greeting in his heart, hoping that Siwon would be well even they were no longer together.

Now, Siwon is back, somehow, to his life. Should he celebrate Siwon's birthday together with Minho's? A joint birthday's celebration?

 

Will Siwon be back for his son's birthday? For his own birthday?

Will he wants to be spend his birthday with...Kyuhyun and their son?

--------------------

Siwon had just settled the document regarding the business that he was dealing with, when his office's phone rang. He pressed the intercom while he finished signing off on the paperwork, "Yes?"

"Mr Choi, your mother is looking for you?" His secretary's voice came through.

"My mother?" Siwon looked up to retrieve for his phone, and true enough, numerous missed calls appeared on the phone's log. It is no wonder that his mother would call the company.

"Yes. She is on the line now." 

Siwon sighed. He thought of the possibility for her to call, but he can't reject now, given that she had made the move to look for him through his secretary.

"Put her through." Siwon put his pen down and closed the file as he sat back on his armchair, holding the phone receiver to his ear.

 

"Siwon ah..." The moment she got through the line, his mother called for her son.

"Yes mother?" Siwon pinched his temple with his freed hand, "What is the reason you called?"

"Reason? Do I need a reason to talk to my son?" His mother whined, "Is it that hard to get to you talk to me?"

Siwon sighed, "No... I am busy with work..."

"Where have you been? You were gone for a week and then when you are back, you did not come see me." His mother complained, "What have you been busy with?"

"I thought you knew that I was away with..." Siwon let out a deep breath before he actually flare at his own mother, "I was away with Yunho. And...the moment I got back, I was busy with work."

"Siwon... Your father said you always got off from work early... As if..." Siwon thought he could hear a sob over the other end, "You are avoiding him."

 

It is true though, that Siwon had been knocking off way earlier than before, sometimes effectively avoid meeting his father in the company. Partly, yeah, he was trying to avoid his father, as he was afraid of losing himself at his father after he learnt about Kyuhyun's 7 years of torture. It was all because of his father, that he lost Kyuhyun for 7 years. It is best, not to face his father while the pain still exists in him and Kyuhyun.

The other reason being him getting off early, was because he got a new commitment. Well, more of a commitment that he had for Minho. He had prepared a gift for Minho, as a birthday gift. He had come across the idea of having the gift when he walked down the street for a lunch with Hyukjae. His eyes twinkled when he saw the perfect gift for Minho. So all these while, he has been knocking off from work earlier, making sure everything was prepared and perfect before he hands it over to Minho. 

 

"It is your birthday in another 2 days, would you come home and celebrate with us?" His mother spoke again, breaking the train of thoughts in his head.

"Mother..." Siwon tried to reject but his mother stopped him, "Siwon ah... You have been spending your birthdays alone since... Its time to come home for a change on your birthday."

"I am fine of spending birthday alone," Siwon stated, though he knew this time, he won't be spending it alone, "Besides, you know the reason why I did not want to go home."

"Siwon ah... Jessica had prepared something for your birthday..." And there she goes again, babbling about the person he hates the most.

 

Just then, a text popped on his phone. Siwon took the phone and pressed to check the text. Immediately, his face broke into a wide smile.

It was from Kyuhyun.

 

"Minho's birthday is coming. And he has been asking for you. Will you come to celebrate his birthday? I mean, it is fine if you are going to spend the day with other people..."

Siwon smiled as he replied to the text, ignoring whatever his mother was talking on the phone.

"There is no other people, Kyu. So of course I will go. To celebrate our son's and my birthday together."

He grinned as he sent the message out.

 

"Siwon ah, so please do come back on your birthday, huh?" His mother pleaded.

"I have already made my stand clear, mother. I am not going back when she is around. Period." Siwon affirmed with his voice raising a little, hoping his mother would get his irritation.

"I know you don't want this kind of arrangement, but Siwon ah, you need to settle down. I can't bear to see you all so alone and lonely," His mother cried, "Why don't you let Jessica in your life? 7 years...she has been waiting for 7 years or more..."

"Mother. Stop." Siwon said with his stern voice. There is no way, no way that he could be with someone who has a heart as malicious like a snake, and yet pretending that she is an angel in front of his parents. And moreover, she is another culprit that he had lost Kyuhyun for 7 years.

 

"Siwon ah... Please come home..." His mother pleaded once more, but she did not babble anymore word about Jessica.

"I will call you when I am free." SIwon could only managed to say that.

Without waiting for his mother to say goodbye, he hanged up the call, and slumped his head back on the armchair, feeling so tired just by having the conversation with his mother.

 

Then came another text on his phone, and again, he felt the burden on his shoulders dropped with ease, loosened his tension on his face as he read the message from Kyuhyun, even though it was a short one.

 

"See you then..."

--------------------

7th April

Minho was beaming with the guests appearing in the apartment to celebrate his birthday. He answered the door himself whenever the doorbell rang, for Kyuhyun was busy preparing for the party. Previously, the party only consisted him and Minho, the Lees, Jungsu and Ryeowook. But this time is different...with addition of Hyukjae, Kangin and...Siwon...

But the said man hasn't arrive...yet.

 

The Lees without Donghae came first in the morning, to help Kyuhyun out with the party. Kyuhyun questioned about Donghae, and all he got was giggles from Sungmin. 

"He was caught by Hyukjae." Sungmin chuckled when he recalled Hyukjae took Donghae by his arms, insisting Donghae to travel with him.

"And where are they?" Kyuhyun asked, having no sight of them just yet.

Speaking of the devil, Donghae appeared with Hyukjae following behind him just when Kyuhyun asked their whereabouts.

"Sorry I am late!" Donghae apologized, "Stupid Lee Hyukjae dragged me along to get this."

"Uncle Donghae! Uncle Hyukjae!" Minho ran towards the two uncles and wrapped his little arms around them.

Kyuhyun followed and looked at the three boxes that Donghae and Hyukjae carried, "And they are...?"

"You will see them later." Hyukjae grinned, wrapping his arm around Donghae naturally after they placed the boxes at the presents' area. Minho stood at the area and awed with his mouth and eyes widened at the area was getting stocked up with presents.

 

Kyuhyun observed the way Donghae and Hyukjae behaved, and he notice...a very clear red mark at Donghae's chin.

"Hae hyung," Kyuhyun pointed at the red mark, "You got a mosquito bite?"

"What???" Donghae touched the area where Kyuhyun pointed, and he gasped remembering something, "Lee Hyukjae!"

"What? I..." Hyukjae brought his hands up to surrender, "I didn't do anything!"

Realising what is going on, Kyuhyun smirked, "The two of you...together again?"

Donghae blushed and slapped the beaming Hyukjae who was sheepishly rubbing the back of his head, "No we are not!"

Hyukjae dropped his jaws upon hearing that, "Yah Lee Donghae! You can't go back to your words! You said it in the car when we kissed! Yah!! Lee Donghae!" And he followed Donghae who went away to the kitchen, tugging the pouty man asking for a definite answer.

 

Next came Kangin. Minho was confused with Kangin's appearance as he doesn't seems to know this uncle. He called for Kyuhyun's help, who came almost immediately. And he cried when he saw Kangin at the doorsteps. He rushed forwards to hug the big man and sobbed with whispers about how much he missed Kangin. Kangin smiled and rubbed the sobbing Kyuhyun, saying he missed him as well.

"Twosome +C4 is never the same without you." Kangin stated, once Kyuhyun calmed down from his cries, "Siwon as well..."

"I am sorry... I should have at least contact you..." Kyuhyun apologized, "You have nothing to do with what..."

"Hey, lets not talk about that, shall we?" Kangin smiled and pat on Kyuhyun's shoulder, "Besides, Siwon is back again to you. So we will have more chances to meet and talk about what we had missed. I heard that you have a cafe of your own..."

 

Once Kangin placed his gifts at the presents' area, Jungsu and Ryeowook appeared, with trays of finger food and a big cake. Minho skipped around when his big cake arrived and couldn't wait to have the cake cut to taste it. But when he looked around the apartment, he realised...someone important is missing. He ran to Kyuhyun who was talking to Kangin and tugged on the pants.

"Yes Minho?" Kyuhyun kneeled down to attend to his son.

"Appa, where is daddy?" Minho asked.

 

Oh right, Siwon is now the missing one from this party. 

"Minho ah, daddy is on the way now. Lets eat and wait for him at the same time, shall we?" Kyuhyun suggested.

Though Minho wanted to wait for Siwon and eat the food together, he nodded to Kyuhyun's suggestion.

 

But one hour, two hours, and it reached three hours when Minho asked Kyuhyun for Siwon again.

"Minho ah, appa said Minho had learnt how to sing in school. Want to sing for us?" Mr Lee came and carried Minho up trying to distract Minho from thinking of Siwon. Minho nodded and allowed Mr Lee to carry him to the living room.

Kyuhyun sighed and fished his phone out, only to see that his phone was quiet with zero calls and texts. Mrs Lee saw the disappointment and placed her arms around Kyuhyun's shoulder, "Maybe you want to give him a call?"

Kyuhyun looked at Mrs Lee blankly, wondering if it is a good idea to call him. Perhaps he got held up by something, or he just decided to spend his birthday with...his family...?

 

"You do want him here, don't you?" Mrs Lee smiled as she said.

Kyuhyun wanted to deny, but his heart doesn't allow him to tell lies, so slowly he nodded his head. On this day, he wanted to see Siwon so badly...

"Then you should know what to do, dear." Mrs Lee gave a gentle pat and leave Kyuhyun to be.

 

Kyuhyun scrolled to Siwon's number. He stared at the number and had the hesitation to dial.

"You do want him here, don't you?"

 

Taking in a deep breath, Kyuhyun pressed the button to call. With just one round of ringing, Siwon picked up the call.

"Kyuhyun?"

Didn't expect for Siwon to pick up the call so soon, Kyuhyun had his tongue twisted, "I...You..."

"I love you?" Siwon teased.

Kyuhyun facepalmed to his stammering, "No... I called...to ask..."

"I am at your doorsteps. Just reached."

 

And came the doorbell. Minho had his head turned to the bell, and stopped with his singing to run for the door. Kyuhyun hanged up the call, and walked to the door as well. Sure enough, there stood Siwon, smiling at his son first, then to Kyuhyun.

"Daddy!" Minho squealed and hugged Siwon's leg.

"Ohhh Minho ah.." Siwon chuckled at the affection from his son. But his hands were busy holding a cage and two big bags which seems rather heavy, so he couldn't reach for Minho.

"Minho ah, come here, let your daddy carry the stuffs in." Hyukjae went forward to get Minho in his arms, "You are late." And not forgetting to lecture Siwon.

"I have to wait for him to get his injection before I could bring him here." Siwon explained.

"Him...?" Kyuhyun asked, but he did not see anyone else beside Siwon at the door.

 

Siwon grinned with his dimples showing, and kneeled down to place the cage on the floor, together with the 2 bags. Then he opened the cage and retrieved something out of the cage.

Minho widened his eyes at what was on Siwon's hands, and he released himself from Hyukjae to dash for Siwon.

"Minho ah, Happy Birthday," Siwon smiled, "This is for you. His name is Bugsy."

"A puppy!!" Minho squealed and took the small Bugsy in his arms, "Bugsy!"

Siwon laughed at the innocent expression on Minho, "Yes, Bugsy. He is a frenchbull dog. Cute isn't it?"

Bugsy curled himself in Minho's arms, snuggling against Minho's chest as Minho its white fur with black patches on its body.

"Minho is a big boy now, so has to take care of Bugsy ok?" Siwon smiled as he ruffled his son's hair.

Minho nodded and brought Bugsy to the living room, with many awes coming from the guests.

 

Siwon stood up and caught Kyuhyun watching him. He walked over to Kyuhyun and took his hands, "I am sorry for being late."

Kyuhyun nodded slightly for the acknowledgement, "Whats in the two bags?"

"Oh, those are Bugsy's necessities," Siwon answered, "I have everything ready for Bugsy to live here, so don't you worry."

"You are giving a very big responsibility to Minho. Do you think he is ready?" Kyuhyun asked with concerns.

Siwon caressed the lengthy fingers in his hold, "I believe our son can do it, because he is as smart as you." He grinned answering.

 

Kyuhyun blushed with the sweet gesture from Siwon, and wanted to wriggle out to escape from Siwon's loving stares. But Siwon tightened his grip and forced Kyuhyun to look at him.

"Don't you have something else to tell me?" Siwon asked, "You called me to ask me where was I, right?"

"Because..." Kyuhyun stammered, with his eyes flying around, "Minho was asking for you..."

"And you...?" Siwon took Kyuhyun's chin to lock the beautiful face in front of him, "What about you?"

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes, he had to think of something quick, before everyone else noticed their sensation aura. So he reached to kiss on Siwon's cheek and whispered a deep "Happy Birthday" before he scrambled off into the kitchen, leaving Siwon grinning like an idiot at the doorway.

 

The rest of the day, went well, with many talks and laughters going around the apartment. And some bickerings. From Donghae and Hyukjae who seems to be together, but with Donghae's denial, Hyukjae had to argue that Donghae did agreed to get back together in the car earlier, with the sealing of their kisses. From Jungsu and Kangin who still seems to be in heat due to the confrontation that they had in the beginning, arguing about the correct way to brew a perfect coffee.

But all went well, bringing everyone in their life to be part of this party. Kyuhyun especially contented when he was surrounded with people he knew in his life, and Siwon...was by his side all the times. Though there wasn't much skinship going on, for Siwon was aware of not pressuring Kyuhyun even though he was allowed to stay next to Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun knew Siwon was watching him closely. When he speaks, when he moves, when he laughs, when he smiles, when he eats, when he drinks... He could feel Siwon's eyes following him always. For a few times, Kyuhyun would turn to Siwon and there, they would share a short staring game drowning in each other's orbs, before Kyuhyun pulled away with a slight blush appearing on his cheeks.

 

For Siwon, this has to be the best birthday celebration ever in these 7 years. During the previous birthdays, he locked himself in his apartment alone, as he spent the day with just himself and no one else. He gave the punishment to himself, thinking he wasn't entitled to have a celebration, not deserved to have a happy day in his life after Kyuhyun left. So he willingly locked his apartment with double lock from inside, to prevent anyone including his family to into his sorrow day. But this time, with Kyuhyun back to his life and Minho sharing the same birthday as him, he decided to spend his birthday with his new found family.

 

"Daddy!" Minho dragged Siwon up from the sofa, getting him back to earth from his thoughts, "Presents!" He pointed at the piles of presents excitedly. Bugsy was running around Minho, seeing his new owner getting so excited perks him up as well.

"Ok lets unwrap the presents together!" Siwon beamed, sitting on the floor with Minho to unwrap the presents. Bugsy then settled himself in between Siwon and Minho, anticipated with his tail wagging animatedly as though it was his birthday as well.

Mr and Mrs Lee gave a set of clothings for Minho, assuming he will need new clothings as he grows taller and bigger day by day, though the change was not drastic. Donghae and Sungmin gave a set of art materials, seeing how Minho is more into drawing nowadays. The set comes with 5 shades of drawing pencils, 24 coloured pencils and water colours, a stack of drawing block, and a case where all the other necessary materials are stored in. Minho took turns to hug and peck a sweet kiss on each cheek of the Lee family.

Jungsu and Ryeowook had provided the finger food and cake, but they still prepared a present for Minho, which is a colourful digital watch. Being at young age of 6, he did not really know how to tell time, but he was equally excited when he spotted his fathers were wearing a watch to. Which somehow had a naive thinking that he and his fathers belong together. Kangin gave three beanies to the small family, that have the wordings of "Daddy", "Appa" and "Son" on the beanies respectively. 

"I found the customised beanies online, so I thought it will be a nice gift for the three of you." Kangin beamed when he saw how Siwon and Minho put them on eagerly. Kyuhyun took the beanie in his hands and caressed the word "Appa" on it. He shared a smile with Kangin, who was looking pleased that his presents were taking fondly by them.

 

"Hey! My presents are for the three of them too!" Hyukjae pointed at the three boxes.

Minho took the first box and opened it, and there laid a small pair of rollerblades. Siwon took the other two boxes and found two other rollerblades inside. One for him and one for Kyuhyun.

"I thought it will be nice to blade around here, as a family of three, with such wonderful scenery surrounding." Hyukjae explained.

Siwon smiled as he thanked his friend for such presents, "Thank you, Hyuk."

"Happy Birthday Siwon." Hyukjae grinned.

 

Minho gasped when he heard that, "Daddy's birthday is today too?"

Siwon nodded. In a flash, Minho stood and threw his little arms around Siwon and shouted "Happy Birthday daddy!" loud in Siwon's ears. Siwon laughed as he wrapped his hands around Minho, hugging the little boy, saying "Happy Birthday Minho ah!" as well to his son.

The rest of the guests were smiling down at the pair, seeing how they are fitted to each other so perfectly. Kyuhyun especially, was taken in the sight, to see Siwon and his son being close so naturally.

 

Then Minho pulled away, and turned to Kyuhyun, "Appa! Where are our presents?"

True enough, Kyuhyun's presents for them were not among the other presents. Kyuhyun smiled and walked into his room, and returned with two items on his hands.

Two necklaces, with one silver pendent of the initial "W" and the other in golden "M".

 

"Wow... They are pretty..." Ryeowook remarked.

Kyuhyun kneeled down to fasten the one with M on Minho, and hugged his son after he had done it. Minho took the necklace and couldn't stop staring at how shiny the pendent was.

Kyuhyun stood up and blushed when Siwon turned around automatically for Kyuhyun to put it on him. Once done, Siwon turned around as quickly to pull Kyuhyun in his embrace.

"Thank you..." Siwon whispered, close enough to kiss the earlobe. Kyuhyun shivered with the air blowing into his ear, as he clenched tight on Siwon's shirt.

Siwon then pulled away and carried Minho up to admire the gifts that Kyuhyun had given them. But his freed hand never leave Kyuhyun as he s around the waist. Bugsy ran around the three of them in circle, barking as though he was protecting them like a guard.

 

"They are truly a family... Nothing can stop it." Mrs Lee wiped her tears as she witnessed the family was finally reunited.

"Yes... They look so good together." Sungmin smiled, happy that the decision for Kyuhyun to get back with Siwon, was a correct one.

Though the rest did not make any other comments, but they too, shared the same thinking, that the small family of three plus the puppy, is a perfect family in their eyes.

--------------------

The party ended after the cutting and eating of the big cake, and Minho yawning after he finished his share of the cake. The guests left after they were done with the cake, leaving Siwon to help clean the apartment. But halfway through the cleaning, Minho tugged Siwon's pants, with Bugsy in his arms, claiming that he was sleepy. Leaving Kyuhyun alone with the cleaning, Siwon took Minho and Bugsy in his arms, and walked them to Minho's bedroom. After washing Minho up with his eyelids half-closed, Siwon tucked Minho in the bed. But he refused to let go of Bugsy when Siwon told him that Bugsy needs to return to his own nest.

"Can I hug Bugsy to sleep?" Minho pouted with the same puppy eyes that Bugsy was giving him. 

Giving up, Siwon allowed Bugsy to stay on Minho's bed. Giving a kiss on Minho's forehead, Siwon switched off the lights and stepped out of the room quietly.

 

He was astonished to find that Kyuhyun was almost done with the cleaning, just with that half an hour of him preparing Minho to sleep. 

"I am used to the chores," Kyuhyun explained, as if answering to Siwon's silent question, "You don't have to be so surprised."

"Oh right..." Siwon's face fell. Which means, there is nothing for him to do at Kyuhyun's place. Which means...it is time for him to take his leave. Which means...he couldn't spend more time with Kyuhyun. 

Sighing softly, he made his way closer to the door, assuming that he was not needed for the rest of the night, "Then I will...see you tomorrow... I shall...go..."

 

Kyuhyun stopped with his chores and looked up at Siwon, who was looking slightly dejected at the door. He ran through his head, asking himself if he should do something for Siwon on his birthday. And he thought of what Mrs Lee had asked him earlier...

 

"You do want him here, don't you?"

 

Yes. He does. And...he wants Siwon to stay on...a little while more...

 

Just when Siwon was about to open the door, Kyuhyun made a decision. Out of impulsive a not, he doesn't want to care anymore. He dropped everything he was holding and walked over to Siwon. When he reached the guy, he placed his head gently on Siwon's back. He could feel the heartbeats coming from Siwon started to fasten the pace when they had the body contact.

As quietly as ever, he whispered...

 

"Can you stay...for the night?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

One more update for 407~ ^^

 

Happy Birthday to my ultimate bias! XD

photo P3017209 wonkyu_zps9fjkky1e.jpg