Epilogue - The Bless

Bound to Love, Bound to You

A year later...

In the house of Choi, the morning sun shone in directly into the bedroom where two figures were sleeping soundly. One man sleeping sideway with his plump lips opened slightly for the soft snores that he was giving out, while another man slept behind him, with both hands wrapped around him possessively, breathing at the top of the fluffy hair peacefully.

It was just a normal morning for the both of them, sleeping lovingly next to each other in their dreamland, where occasionally they had shared dream which they will discuss when they are awake. Seems unbelievable but it was true for they had each other in their dreams often, sharing the same dream which will bring smiles on their faces in their sleeps. Siwon reasoned that maybe because of their sweet connection frequently, in fact almost everyday, that resulted the bond between them, and it got stronger till they even have the same dream.

Kyuhyun called it cheesy though he likes how Siwon appears in his dream and same for him to appear in Siwon's dream, sharing the same scenerio in their sleep.

 

The alarm rang when the time struck 7, causing the two figures stirred and groaned at the noise that woke them up. Kyuhyun frowned and shook his head while his eyes remained shut, wanting very much to return to his sleep. Siwon kneaded his brows together before he opened his eyes and switched off the alarm. Though he wanted to return to Kyuhyun's snuggle, he had to wake up and prepare for the day. Another exciting day, at least to him. So he removed his hands away from Kyuhyun, who already halfway back to his deep sleep, and leaned over to plant a kiss on the forehead, cheek and lips before he finally jumped out of the bed. Kyuhyun hummed to the kisses on his face, and smiled contentedly as he snuggled deeped into the pillow falling back into his disturbed dream.

 

Fifteen minutes later, Siwon came out of the bathroom, freshly showered and dressed up, drying his hair as he walked over to Kyuhyun's side of the bed. He squatted down to have eye level at his wifey, and smiled looking at the adorable sleeping look of Kyuhyun. He swore he could just stay there and watch Kyuhyun sleep 24/7, and he won't find it boring at all. He brought his hand down, trailing gently at the features of the beautiful face, before he stole another kiss from the pouty lips.

"Hmmm..." Kyuhyun responded in his sleep, which caused a chuckle from Siwon. Tapping Kyuhyun's nose lightly, Siwon teased, "Dreaming of me kissing you huh?"

"Idiot..." Kyuhyun replied again, and pouted in his sleeptalk.

Siwon chuckled and placed another kiss on the lips, "Sleep tight, my love."

 

Then, his eyes and hands moved down to where the slightly round tummy is, and grinned at how Kyuhyun placed his hands over his tummy protectively. Overlapping Kyuhyun's hands with his own, Siwon placed his ear above their hands, trying to hear if there is any movement coming from the tummy. Though he knew the baby inside Kyuhyun is still too young to make any obvious or huge movement, it has been his kind of habit though, trying to make any close contact with the baby for the past 5 months. He was proud to name it, the bond between father and little baby.

 

Yes, it has been 5 months, since Kyuhyun was pregnant with their second child.

 

"Hello there, little baby," Siwon whispered, not wanting to wake Kyuhyun up, "How are you? Feeling good? Did you sleep well?"

Siwon grinned when he felt the warmth through his ear, assuming that the warmth was delivered by the baby as a signal to him, "Daddy is going out to work now. Be a good baby to your appa, ok? I will come back during lunchtime as a surprise for your appa. So don't tell him that before I am back, ok? I love you."

Having his eyes back on the sleeping wifey, Siwon gave another quick peck on the lips, and whispered "I love you, my sweet Kyu" through his ear gently before he finally got himself up to walk out of the bedroom.

 

Siwon came to Minho's bedroom, wanting to wake his son up for school, but he was surprised to see Minho was already up, sitting on the bed as he stretched himself.

"Good morning, Minho ah." Siwon smiled, seeing how cute his son is in the morning, just like Kyuhyun.

"Good morning, daddy." Minho returned the smile and removed his blanket with a jump from his bed.

"Had a good sleep?" Siwon asked, as he brought Minho to the bathroom for the wash up.

Minho nodded, "Yes! And I dreamt of the baby inside appa."

Siwon arched his brows with much curiosity, "Oh, and what is that dream about?"

Minho giggled as he stood up on the stool in front of the sink, pressing the toothpaste on the toothbrush as he answered, "I dreamt that the baby inside appa is a baby girl! She has pretty curly hair like appa, and big round eyes like daddy, and small dimples like me!"

Siwon laughed, "Oh wow, isn't she looks like a pretty doll?"

Minho nodded eagerly and started brushing his teeth, "Daaaddyyy, caann I shhheeee maaaa babbbby shhhisstterrr naaaooooww?"

"Erm, Minho ah, what did daddy told you the other day?" Siwon shook his head firmly but in gentle tone, "No talking when you are brushing your teeth."

Minho took in the words and nodded with his focus on brushing his teeth. Siwon ruffled Minho's hair and smiled proudly, "That is my boy. And no Minho ah, you can't see your baby sister now, she is not ready yet. Daddy is excited too, but your appa and little baby sister are not ready. So we have to wait for a little while more, ok?" Minho nodded again, and took his cup to wash his mouth obediently.

 

After Minho was done with his cleaning and dressing up for school, he held Bugsy who just woke up from his sleeping corner, and cuddled the puppy before he bounced into his parents' bedroom and gave a little hug to his sleeping appa. Leaving behind a kiss on the puffy cheek and the round tummy, Minho retreated out of the room, beaming at his daddy that he is ready for school. Siwon returned with a similar smile accompanied by a pair of dimples, giving one more glance at his wifey and took Minho's hand walking out of the apartment.

Once he dropped Minho in school, Siwon proceeded to his cafe to start a new day working by the beach. He was glad that the weather is just fine, with a little breeze of the natural wind blowing across the ocean. Such a perfect day for a nice cup of coffee leisurely..

 

Upon reaching the cafe, Siwon was greeted by Jungsu and Ryeowook who were already there preparing for the day. And Kangin appeared from the storeroom carrying a box on the way to the counter.

"Morning guys." Siwon smiled, as he wore the barista's apron around him.

"How is Kyuhyun this morning?" Jungsu asked, for this will be the first question every morning when he saw Siwon.

"He is fine, just a little tired. He woke up in the middle of the night having cramps on his right leg," Siwon replied, "But other than that, he is fine."

Jungu nodded his head, "Good that he is fine. You didn't tire him off with other activity, right?"

Siwon laughed knowing the meaning of that, "Of course not, hyung. I am careful on that, more of pleasuring my Kyu than myself..."

"Ok ok! I did not ask for any detail on that please!" Jungsu knew it will take more than he expected to tease the hell out of this ert hubby, and scrambled off before he had more juicy information about their bed exercise.

 

Siwon went over to the counter and pat on Kangin's shoulder who was brewing coffee for a start, "Thanks again, coming here to help us once Kyuhyun is pregnant."

"Hey, how many times you have to thank me?" Kangin's eyes never leave the coffee as he replied, "I kinda like this place too, and glad I am of use for both you and Kyuhyun."

"So, are you going to stay here with us, long term?" Siwon asked casually, though he knew Kangin is more of a city man.

But he was surprised yet pleased when Kangin answered him with much sincerity, "I am actually considering it seriously, if the salary here is reasonable, boss."

Siwon grinned knowing that Kangin has the thought of staying at Gyeongpo with them, and Kyuhyun would definitely like the idea of having Kangin here, "You won't be disappointed, that is for sure."

 

They ended the conversation when people started to roam in, each getting busy with their jobscopes. It was only until mid noon, when Siwon realised the sun was shining brightly into the cafe high up from the sky. He did promise the baby inside Kyuhyun, that he will be home for a while to accompany them. So looking around the cafe with most customers cleared, he took off with much gratitude to his friends who are willing to help him manage the cafe for one or two hours.

Of course they are willing to do so, for they knew Siwon can never stay away from Kyuhyun for too long, and same for Kyuhyun especially now he is pregnant. They can never forget how Kyuhyun threw his temper around during his first trimester when he couldn't find Siwon the moment he woke up from his sleep. So it has become a habit for Siwon to be away from the cafe to accompany Kyuhyun, even though he is more or less stable with his growing hormones.

And they knew as well, that Siwon is more than happy to return home for a while, to have a short yet satisfying moment with Kyuhyun who has deep craving for something that both of them like the most...

-------------------

 

When Siwon opened the door to their apartment, he smiled the moment he caught sight of Kyuhyun sitting on the couch in the living room, rubbing his hand across his round tummy while the other hand was busy flicking the channels on the TV. While Bugsy was lying flat with his tummy on floor, looking bored without Minho at home to play with him. But when he heard the click on the door, he jumped up instantly and ran towards the opened door. Siwon grinned at the eager puppy and picked him up to cuddle the fluffy animal in his arms.

"Hi baby." Siwon stepped in the apartment, and strolled towards his lovely wifey, as he let go of Bugsy allowing him to return back to his original position.

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes rapidly in surprise when he heard the door opened, but soon having a wide smile spread across his face, "Won! Why are you back at this timing?"

Siwon reached Kyuhyun and gave a tight hug before he pressed his lips on the forehead, "Because I miss you, and I promise our baby that I will home in the noon."

Kyuhyun pulled away and arched his brows at his hubby, "When did you make a pact with our baby without me knowing?"

Siwon laughed and pinched Kyuhyun's nose, "When you are still sleeping, sleeping so beautifully."

 

Kyuhyun giggled and pulled Siwon down for a sweet kiss, with Siwon returning the kiss quickly. Soon, both were kissing with deep passionate, having a taste of each other that they were hungrily yearning for, involving their tongues and saliva that both will never have enough. When they finally pulled apart for air, Siwon was already sitting next to Kyuhyun, holding both his hands to secure the face of his beautiful wifey. He placed their foreheads together, staring deeply and lovingly right back at Kyuhyun, who was blushing and panting from the kiss that they had earlier.

"Sweet, my beautiful," Siwon teased, as he nuzzled his nose against Kyuhyun's, "What did you have earlier?"

"Hmmm..." Kyuhyun flicked his eyes up for thoughts, "Other than the ham and cheese sandwich and chocolate croissant that you had prepared for me, I ate some strawberries that eomoni had sent over from Seoul. They taste so sweet, that I had ten of them at one go."

"I love the sweetness on you," Siwon couldn't be more than glad for his mother to send such sweet fruits to them, "And lunch? What did you have for lunch?"

"I had chicken noodle soup and ddeokbokki for lunch, doctor Choi. I am eating fine..." Kyuhyun sighed whenever Siwon asked too much on his dietary.

"Well, of course I must be concerned... Since when you had Minho, I wasn't around to take care of you..." Siwon's face fell a little when Kyuhyun was not pleased to see him being overly concerned.

Taking notice of the mood, Kyuhyun grabbed Siwon's face and placed a kiss on the pouty lips, "Stop with that, I didn't blame you for anything. Besides, you are here with me now, so lets concentrate with what we have now, shall we?"

 

Smile re Siwon, together with a nod, and both engaged in another round of kissing, that left both breathing heavily from the deeply connected kiss they had shared. Then, Siwon flopped his head on Kyuhyun's lap, facing the round tummy for he shall give the attention to the baby inside Kyuhyun. He caressed the tummy which earned a delightful giggle from Kyuhyun, and brought his lips closer to the clothed tummy for a kiss.

"Hey baby, see daddy is here. I kept my promise with you, didn't I?" Siwon looked up at Kyuhyun for a brief glance before he returned to the tummy, "Your appa is so beautiful, so you must be a girl that makes him so pretty, right?"

"Yah Siwon ah!" Kyuhyun slapped on Siwon's arm lightly, "Where do you get that from?"

"Well, Minho mentioned that he had a dream last night, that the baby inside you is a baby girl," Siwon explained, "And by looking at it, you are getting more and more beautiful, so I truly believe that it must be the girl. Our baby girl."

Kyuhyun first smiled at how Minho had a dream on the baby, but pouted next when he reasoned, "What if, the baby is a boy? The baby might be so sad to know that daddy got his gender wrong."

"So you are betting for a boy?" Siwon asked cheekily.

"Well, I didn't say that... I am just stating the possibility..." Kyuhyun shrugged but that got Siwon excited in some reason.

 

"How about we have a bet?" Siwon suggested eagerly, "Lets not go for ultrasound and wait till you give birth to see who win the bet at the end? Huh huh huh how about it?"

"Yah Choi Siwon! Is our baby a form of bet to you?" Kyuhyun pouted as he slapped on Siwon's arm continously.

"But this so exciting! I have already thought of the punishment if I win the bet." Seeing the way Siwon chuckled to himself, Kyuhyun thought it must be something ert. But he asked anyway, "So what is the punishment you have in mind?"

 

"I want to make love with you around the apartment, all areas all corners all surfaces,"  Siwon grinned at his own fantasy, "That includes against the windows there, and the kitchen counter, and on top of the dining table and coffee table, and..."

 

"YAH YOU ERT!" Kyuhyun scolded and rolled his eyes at his shameless hubby, "You want me to have a third child?!"

"Oh that will be nice. A house full of babies from us," Siwon pictured the image in his head and got him real excited, "I like that..."

Kyuhyun pouted at the excited Siwon, and decided he shall give this man a punishment too, "Fine, but if I win, I want you to sleep with Minho for one...no two...no three months. And no for three months."

Siwon widened his eyes as he looked up at Kyuhyun, "You are SERIOUS?!"

Kyuhyun nodded his head seriously, "Of course I am serious. You will see how serious I am when I win the bet."

Siwon sighed dramatically and turned his head to the tummy again, "Baby ah, see that your appa is such a meanie... So you have to be a girl, alright? You do want another sister or brother after you, right?"

"Hey, no bribing!!" Kyuhyun pushed Siwon's face away from his tummy and squeezed the cheeks, "That is cheating!"

 

Siwon overlapped his hands with Kyuhyun’s hands and stayed still as he stared right into Kyuhyun’s orbs. With Siwon staring at him wholeheartedly, Kyuhyun had a sudden rush of blood filling his face, causing a deep blush to form.

“Won… Why are you staring at me like this?” Kyuhyun murmured with embarrassment.

“Because you are so beautiful, and you glow so beautifully that is too breathtaking.” Siwon responded in his usual cheesy tone, “Especially looking at you from this angle.”

“Cheesy…” Kyuhyun gave a shy smile, at the same time caressing the face under his hands.

Siwon snuggled into Kyuhyun’s palms and tilted his face to kiss and the skin. Kyuhyun shivered at the wet contact on his palms, and shifted uncomfortably as he felt his hormones for something more vibrant was growing. He was easily aroused lately, and extremely sensitive with the changes in his body. He didn’t face such situation when he was having Minho, so it must be the shameless Siwon who made him this way. Always appearing at the perfect timing whenever he needs it, which gradually caused him to be even more hungry for that sort of exercise.

 

“Won…” Kyuhyun breathed with the heat growing, “St…stop…”

Siwon lifted his head up and saw the look of Kyuhyun biting his bottom lips, as if he was controlling himself. He smirked and took his hands to where the shirt Kyuhyun had on him covering the tummy. Then, he pushed the edge of the shirt up, revealing partial of the round tummy in front of his eyes.

“Won! What are you doing?” Kyuhyun tried to pull his shirt when he felt a slight coldness brushed across his tummy.

But Siwon ignored the protest and pushed the shirt further up till the whole tummy was exposed. He leaned forward and started pressing kisses all over the tummy. Kyuhyun gasped when he saw Siwon kissed his exposed skin with much concentration. Unknowingly, he let out soft moans after moans, especially when Siwon not only kissed but letting his tongue roamed over the surface of his tummy.

 

“Hmmm your tummy taste like strawberries too, Kyu..” Siwon teased with his eyes lifting up to see an aroused Kyuhyun.

“Damn it Siwon…” Kyuhyun scolded, “You did it on purpose…”

Siwon chuckled, “I see that our baby girl likes it too.”

“Baby boy..” Kyuhyun drifted away when Siwon gave more kisses on his tummy.

“Nah, this is definitely a girl.” Siwon shook his head and continued making more sloppy wet kiss on the tummy.

Kyuhyun let out a loud moan and decided he needs it, the need to be touched and having his below explodes with pleasure. So he took Siwon’s hands and sneaked them under the shirt where his chest is being covered, and pressed them against his s.

 

“Won…” Kyuhyun moaned once he found his breath back, “Touch them… My s are very very very itchy now~”

Siwon smirked once more when he had made Kyuhyun aroused panting for needs, succeeded with his plan easily. So he pinched both s hard and tugged them, as he heard more pleasurable moans from Kyuhyun.

“I love hearing you moan like this for me, Kyu my baby…” Siwon teased with his hands being busy on abusing the itchy s, “Want more?”

“Yessss~!” Kyuhyun nodded his head with his s being toyed, “More~~ Below…tight!”

 

And that was when Siwon knew is about time for bed exercise. So he sat up from Kyuhyun’s lap, and pulled the shirt off from Kyuhyun, showing the entire top. There were the abused s, puffy and swollen in such alluring sight, which made Siwon having the need to pounce and attack the s with his mouth. And the beautiful round tummy that has their result of the daily love making, which makes him very much having his face to rub all over the surface. But that can wait till they are in their bedroom, for he could see the tent bulging under Kyuhyun’s pant.

Well, not just Kyuhyun, for Siwon could feel the tightness under his own pant too. So he stood up and carried Kyuhyun in the bridal style, moving them swiftly into the bedroom. Kyuhyun eagerly grabbed hold of Siwon, allowing his man to bring them to their bed as he anticipated for more action. As if it was a norm for his owners to be intimate in front of him, Bugsy dozed off into an afternoon nap instead of following them, having no interest of what is going on between the two lovebirds.

“Oh Won~” Kyuhyun moaned, having his lips attacked by Siwon first as they moved. So they kissed with their lips connected deeply till they reached their bedroom, till the door was locked with just the two of them inside, till Kyuhyun was carefully laid on the bed and both stripped totally for more real action.

 

“Hmmmm Won~ Yess more pleaseeeee~”

“Oh Kyu… My baby… You are….tight and hot~”

-------------------

 

Along the beach where the sun is going beyond the horizon gradually, Siwon and Kyuhyun were taking their stroll with their hands entwined as they made their way to Twosome, and enjoying the breeze of the natural wind at the same time, with a leash on Bugsy who was strolling in front of them. As they walked, Siwon couldn't help but to glance at Kyuhyun as and when, afraid that his love would be too tired to be outside of the apartment. He tightened his grab over Kyuhyun's hand, and pulled him closer so their bodies were in contact, having their arms sticking side by side.

"Tsk, I am fine Siwon," Kyuhyun took notice of Siwon's careful act, and rolled his eyes comically at his ridiculous hubby, "I am not tired, nor stressed with anything. You don't have to be my protection squad for the entire time."

"You sure? Really sure?" Siwon asked for assurance, "I didn't tire you off?"

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun sighed before he continued, "I am really fine. In fact, more than fine. You have done such a good job in being careful with me when we made love, and I had a nap after that, right?"

"Yeah, but..." Siwon moved his eyes down at the round tummy, "Not tired with our baby growing bigger inside you?"

Kyuhyun shook his head, "Can't I have a little walk with my hubby down the beach for a while huh? And if I am really really really that tired, you can carry me back home, alright?"

Siwon thought for a second and nodded his head, "Deal. So you have to let me know when you really can't take it, ok? Your health is my main priority now."

Kyuhyun flicked his eyes, "Yeah right, if you can stop making excuses to come home during mid day and seduce me with my growing hormones, I believe my health can better."

 

Siwon pouted when his secret motive was being discovered, and threw his lost puppy eyes at Kyuhyun, "So you don't want me to help you with your needs? Then I shall not..."

Kyuhyun giggled and placed his head on Siwon's shoulder for a snuggle, "Silly... I am just joking. You have no idea how much I have yearn everyday, waiting for you to come home at any time of the day, just to fulfil my needs."

Siwon smiled as he listened, and brought Kyuhyun's hand to his lips for a kiss, "And I love you for being such a wonderful wifey."

"Not too late to know that." Kyuhyun answered with an adorable giggle and tilted his head planting a kiss on Siwon's cheek, "Can I have it one more time at night?"

"Damn... Kyu..." Siwon groaned with Kyuhyun being so upfront, "Now I really want the baby to be a girl, so I can mark you at all corners of our house. Or leave our marks all around to show as evidence of our love making, so I can think back of how I love you at certain places..."

Kyuhyun slapped Siwon's arm for being too detailed, "Yah! Don't get too overboard! Don't forget we still have a child at home! Gosh... I should not have suggest that... Brush that away! Instantly!"

"Nahhhh I have stored it inside my memory card and it can't be deleted away! So tonight..." Siwon laughed and continued with their walk to Twosome, with Kyuhyun's turn to pout next to him.

 

The moment they reached the cafe, Minho ran up to his parents and beamed at them, "Appa! Daddy!"

"Oh Minho ah!" Siwon squatted down and hugged his son, "How did you come here?"

"I think you should really take care of Minho and not neglected him." A familiar rang into Kyuhyun's ear and there he broke into a smile when he saw the owner of the voice.

"Hae hyung!" Kyuhyun grinned, and waited for Donghae to reach him for a hug, "When did you come?"

"Just in time to know that your hubby had left for home in the middle of the day," Donghae ruffled Kyuhyun's hair and smiled, "And of course all of us here know what kind of business the two of you will do at home. So I went to pick Minho up from school. So thank me now."

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun blushed when everyone knew what he and Siwon had done back at home, "Thank you for picking up Minho."

 

"Yah and me too!" Hyukjae appeared from the back and wrapped his hand around Donghae, "How can you leave me behind?"

Donghae rolled his eyes, "You are having a fun time talking to that female customer anyway, do you even think of me huh?"

"Of course I do, my wifey!" Hyukjae made a kissy face attempted to kiss Donghae, but Donghae pushed his face away and wriggled himself out from Hyukjae, "I am NOT wifey! How many times must I tell you this? Arghhh why did I even agreed to marry you?" And he turned his heels back into the cafe, stomping away from his hubby.

"Because you love me~ Right right?! Hae~" Hyukjae called out for Donghae but had his attention back at Siwon and Kyuhyun once he was done teasing Donghae, "Wow, just a two months of not seeing you, and little baby got bigger. How are you? Are you even allow to walk around like this?"

Siwon stood up, one hand holding onto Minho while the other wrapped around Kyuhyun's waist as a protection. Kyuhyun smiled to the sweet gesture and answered, "I am fine, hyung. More than fine." He tilted his head to take a glance at Siwon before he continued, "Siwon has been taking good care of me. I have never been better than this ever."

Hyukjae smiled and gave a soft punch on Siwon's arm, "Way to go mate. I can see Kyuhyun is glowing from the pregnancy, making him so beautiful," He then leaned forward closer to Siwon, pretended for a whisper though he knew Kyuhyun could hear him perfectly well, "The bed exercise must be damn good, right?"

"Yah Lee Hyukjae! And here I thought you are getting more decent after your marriage with Hae hyung," Kyuhyun rolled his eyes when he saw Siwon grinned like a biggest goof, "I am so wrong!"

"Yah yah Kyu ah, prenatal nurturing please," Hyukjae teased, "But then, who am I kidding? I am sure your baby has heard every single words that both of you exchanged all the times! Hahahaha!"

"Siwon!!" Kyuhyun shot a glare at Siwon who was blinking his eyes innocently, "I order you to drown your friend in the ocean now, otherwise, no bed for you tonight!" Then he grabbed Minho and walked into the cafe, with a roar of laughter from Hyukjae behind him.

 

The cafe was filled with much lively atmosphere, especially Minho for he got more uncles to play with at the cafe. First he followed Jungsu and Ryeowook around as if their little helper with the ordering, then he sat on a high chair facing the counter watching Kangin in brewing coffee. He has the time to do his homework with his daddy before he gets to play with Donghae, Hyukjae and Bugsy on the beach as well. And all these while, Kyuhyun just sat around the cafe watching his son having his fun time, rubbing his round tummy as he smiled contentedly at all things Minho did with his daddy and uncles. 

"Appa!" Minho finally came to Kyuhyun with a drawing on his hand, "Today I did a drawing in class. Seonsaengnim said I can draw for daddy and my baby sister."

Kyuhyun took the drawing and ruffled Minho's hair with a sweet smile, "Nice drawing, Minho ah. So daddy told me that you dreamt of the baby is a girl. Do you like to have a sister?"

Minho nodded with a wide grin, "I want to be a reliable big brother!" And he threw his arms in big circle to emphasize his big dream.

Kyuhyun chuckled at the sight of his innocent son, "Minho ah, you can be a big brother for baby brother too."

Minho shook his head with a slight pout, "But...I want a baby sister who is as beautiful as appa..."

Kyuhyun melted at Minho's words and gestured his son to place his ear on the round tummy, "Then tell the baby inside, that you hope to be your baby sister."

Of course Minho will do so, already whispering to his baby sibling inside Kyuhyun, knowing that the baby can hear him for sure.

 

At the end of the day, Kyuhyun sat on the platform with Minho and Bugsy sleeping next to him with his hands patting on Minho, while the rest did the cleaning and closing up. Though he was already deprived for a sleep, Kyuhyun stayed on to watch Siwon and his hyungs managed the cafe. And that brought him more joy than tireness.

Just when he had his eyes closed to enjoy the cooling wind blowing on his face, a pair of hands came around him together with a familiar scent and warmth. And he loves the scent that he breathed down his throat.

"Tired?" Siwon asked, as he settled himself on a comfortable position next to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun shook his head, "Just a little, but I can managed that."

Siwon gave a gentle kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead which Kyuhyun truly enjoyed, and opened his mouth immediately to accommodate Siwon's invasion when Siwon moved his mouth down to the lips. Both engaged in slow yet deep french kiss involving their flexible muscles, tasting each other strongly before they pulled away, and looking at each other with strong affection.

"Kyu baby?" Siwon whispered with both his hands on both sides of Kyuhyun's face.

"Hmmm?" Kyuhyun responded with a sweet hum.

"I love you." Siwon simply declared.

Kyuhyun returned with a blush as a reply, and whispered gently back at Siwon, "Me too, I love you, Won..."

 

Both shared another round of kiss, this time is short and fluffy chaste kiss, before Siwon stood up for its time to go back to their cosy home. But before he could helped Kyuhyun and Minho up, a text notification came on his phone. Siwon fished out the phone from his pocket to read the message, only to have his jaws dropped at the message that he received. Kyuhyun noticed the stun look from Siwon, and nudged on the edge of his shirt.

"Won? Whats wrong?" Kyuhyun asked.

Siwon did not answer, but he gave Kyuhyun his phone, letting him to see the message himself. Kyuhyun took over the phone and read the text which was actually from Siwon's mother, and he had the same expression as Siwon. Then he looked up at Siwon, with his face full of questionable expression.

"Really?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, "But why...?"

"Maybe mother has convinced him... Or he saw the pictures we sent to him and he decided to see it himself... Or..." Siwon was babbling away for this was a rather sudden situation, "I don't know, Kyu... But I am afraid..."

Kyuhyun took Siwon's hand and gave a gentle squeeze to calm his hubby down, "If he has decided to come and see us, it means he has no harm for us. Lets give your father a benefit of doubts."

Siwon smiled knowing how forgiving Kyuhyun can be, just like how he forgave his mother for abandoning him, how he forgave Jessica for her evil plans, and how he forgave Siwon for his wrongdoings. This is Kyuhyun, his sweet love who is always forgiving people with his warmth heart.

 

"If you say so..." Siwon took Kyuhyun's hands and pulled him up carefully, and drew the beautiful man into his embrace, "Then we have to prepare for a grand visit."

Kyuhyun chuckled, "Of course, we have to show abeoji that we are living just as perfectly fine, and there is nothing he has to worry about."

"Yes, and we can show him that you are capable of giving them more grandchildren." Siwon placed his hands over Kyuhyun's tummy and caressed it over the clothing, "Baby ah, do us proud and give a tremendous showdown to your grandpa, huh?"

Kyuhyun laughed at Siwon's silliness but he as well, gave a pat on his tummy and followed suit, "Baby ah, lets show them we are happy living here with daddy and Minho oppa, ok?"

Siwon arched his brows and smirked, "Oppa? So you have decided to go with my punishment huh?"

Kyuhyun realised his mistake and pouted at his own words, "Not going to comment on that, and you carry Minho back in." And he walked back into the cafe without having another look, ignoring Siwon who was just too happy to know his chance of having Kyuhyun all over the apartment is getting closer, no matter its a baby girl or baby boy inside Kyuhyun...

 

And they will live happily ever after, with a family of five. Maybe a family of six or seven in years to come...

This is the bless that the family will hold as long as they live.

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yes... This is the end... T-T Really came to an end...

Thank you all of you reading here, going through this fic with me. This is definitely the longest fic that I had spent on, talking about the time and chapters. Really appreciate all the comments and votes given, and thanks to the silent readers as well. Hope you all enjoyed this fic as how I enjoyed writing.

Like I told some of the readers in the comment, I might return to update on the daily life of the Choi family. Hahaha like the baby...a baby girl or baby boy? Will Siwon win the bet and have his way on Kyuhyun? Or he will be kicked out of his bedroom for 3 months?! XD There are so many to write about them, so I would like to keep the option open...

 

So once again, thank you for your support on this fic, and see you guys around soon! ^^