The Wedding

Bound to Love, Bound to You

Kyuhyun was tucking Minho to bed when his phone rang that came from his bedroom. He gave a small peck of kiss on Minho’s forehead before he whispered, “Good night Minho”, which he got a return “Good night appa” as well. Minho snuggled closer with Bugsy in his arms, as it has been a habit for him to share bed with the puppy. Kyuhyun smiled to himself and retreated out of Minho’s room to his own bedroom to answer the still ringing phone.

He smiled again, as sweetly as ever when he saw the caller. Pressing the answer button, he placed the phone to his ear, and before he could even speak a word, came the husky voice that always melt his heart.

 

“Hey baby…”

Kyuhyun chuckled softly at the sound of his nickname, “Whats with the call?”

“I miss you…” Kyuhyun could even feel the pout that coame from Siwon.

“We are going to see each other tomorrow morning anyway…” Kyuhyun cooed, walking towards the wardrobe where a white suit was hanging neatly with a plastic cover over it, “In fact, it was just a few hours later…”

“I know… But…I just can’t wait and wanted to run over to your side right now.” Siwon continued to whine like a child.

“Hahaha Siwon..” Kyuhyun laughed at how childlike Siwon could be, especially at such hour, “You are just next door, you could just come over and be less exaggerate with this whole situation.”

“But…isn’t it a custom for bride and groom not to see each other on the day before the wedding?”

“And didn’t I said, that I am NOT a bride, and so there isn’t a need for a custom like that,” Kyuhyun shook his head at how contradicting Siwon can be, “You just have to make things difficult for yourself.”

“…I am sorry baby… I am just…” Siwon gave a loud sigh which Kyuhyun finds it rather dramatic, “I can’t believe we are going to get married tomorrow. So I couldn’t sleep at all.”

Kyuhyun found himself fondling over the suit with his fingers as he smiled recalling how Siwon was so excited when they finally prepared for their wedding. From the suit making for themselves and Minho, the decoration at the site and everything else, it seems just like yesterday when he agreed to marry Siwon at his old apartment. Everything is falling perfectly to the correct places, after the fiasco 7 years ago which led the separation for 7 years, and back again with a happy ending. Kyuhyun could not believe himself as well, that he is together with Siwon, loving him and getting loved by him, and furthermore with a proper status.

 

Tomorrow, he will be Mr Choi for Siwon.

Mr Choi Kyuhyun.

 

And suddenly, he felt a rush of blush came flushing all over his face. Oh yes, he likes the sound of that status, no doubt.

 

“Kyu? Baby? My love? My darling?”  Siwon called out for Kyuhyun with multiple names when he did not get any response from Kyuhyun, “My beauty? My wifey? My pretty mother of my precious son?”

“Yah Choi Siwon!!” Kyuhyun scolded, hearing so many nicknames that Siwon had for him, “At the rate of the names you can think of, you are going to have an encyclopaedia for me!”

Siwon laughed wholeheartedly that made Kyuhyun pouted even further. This man is definitely not going to stop teasing him for the lifetime…

“Baby.. I will gladly come out with an encyclopaedia of nicknames for you. And not just nicknames, but other things like…the one thousand and one ways to make Choi Kyuhyun blush like a bunny, the one thousand and one ways to please Choi Kyuhyun on bed, the one thousand and one ways that Choi Kyuhyun used to please Choi Siwon on bed, the one thousand and one ways to make Choi Kyuhyun moan under Choi Siwon on bed…”

“Yahhhhh enough!” Kyuhyun snapped, with his face blushing even harder, “I never want to know how you can link all issue back to . And one thousand and one ways?! Are you seriously in that? Am I that easy to please?!”

“Hmmm… I have no idea myself, but it must be you who always make me think dirty. And of course, I can easily think of one thousand and one ways to please you~” Siwon shamelessly admitted. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes but forgotten that Siwon can’t see him at the moment. He sighed and flung himself on the bed, “Won…”

“Hmmm?”

“I miss you too.” Kyuhyun suddenly declared, not without a deep blush that made him feel rather stuffy, “And…I can’t wait for tomorrow too.”

 

There came a pause over the other side of the phone. If it wasn’t the light breathing that got into his ear, Kyuhyun might have thought Siwon had hang up the call.

“Won…?” It was Kyuhyun’s turn to break the silence.

“Kyu…”

“Hmmm?” Kyuhyun replied almost immediately.

“I love you. Really, I do love you with all my heart. I…cannot imagine a life without you. The past 7 years…was a torture. A real torture… So...you will say yes tomorrow, right?”

Kyuhyun giggled at the turnabout of the situation, “Whats with your insecurity now?”

“I don’t know… I am…gosh… I am whipped, isn’t it? Without you, I can’t do anything right… I…” Siwon let out a heavy sigh before he continued, “I love you, Cho Kyuhyun. Please…don’t leave me again. I love you…I really really really love you…”

Kyuhyun could feel his eyes brimmed with tears that were threatening to drop when he heard the pleads coming from Siwon. He wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes, as he did not want to make his eyes puffy and red for tomorrow morning.

“Of course I won’t go anywhere without you…” Kyuhyun assured the very insecure man over the phone, “I love you too, Choi Siwon. And I will never leave you ever again, I promise.”

And he could imagine the goofy smile that Siwon had on his face.

“I can’t wait…to see your blushing face when you say "Yes I do" for me.” And back is the cheesy Siwon that Kyuhyun always know.

“And you better not tease me with it, otherwise I might deny this whole wedding thing.” Kyuhyun challenged, with a smirk on his face.

“Hey!! That is not fair!” Siwon protested, “You CAN'T get back on your words after you said it!”

Kyuhyun chuckled, “Alright silly, go to sleep now. Good night and see you tomorrow, my Siwon darling.”

“Hey hey hey baby….!!” And Kyuhyun hang up the call, giggling to himself having the chance to tease the man who always did the teasing on him.

 

He turned himself towards the suit hanging on the wardrobe and smiled to himself as he stared at the suit before his eyes. For a while, he could imagine the future with Siwon, growing old with the man he loves for his life, together with their precious son and a lovable puppy. And perhaps, another baby in the household to perfect the family…

Yes, Kyuhyun could see it in their future together.

 

And he loves the sight of it.

--------------------

 

Siwon woke up the next morning, with a mixed feeling of nervousness and excitement. He couldn’t help grinning to himself, imagining his love of his life, in the white suit that they had prepared, walking down the aisle with that breathtaking smile and beautiful face towards him.

Saying Yes, I do

 

Oh yes, this day has come. They are getting married.

Kyuhyun will be Mr Choi Kyuhyun.

Or perhaps, Mrs Choi Kyuhyun…

 

Hmmm, Mrs Choi did sounds nicer than just Mr Choi.

 

Mrs Choi, oh yes… He is so going to call Kyuhyun as “Mrs Choi”, like forever and ever and ever and ever…

And he is already drooling at the image of him for “Mrs Choi”, while “Mrs Choi” did the same with that beautiful yet voice which only him has the privilege to hear it, on their wedding night…

 

A doorbell came and broke his train of thoughts. He grumbled under his breath, at the person disrupting his fantasy. But nevertheless, he got out of his bed and answered the door, knowing perfectly well who the intruder is on this important day.

“Hey Siwon!!” Already in his best man’s suit, Hyukjae grinned at Siwon with his usual gummy smile, “Congratulations!” But instead of trousers, he was wearing a pair of shorts. Since the wedding is by the beach, the family decided to make it a less formal one, where they will be wearing shorts instead of trousers.

Hardly to stay mad at Hyukjae’s disturbance, Siwon returned with an equally bright beam, that Hyukjae thought he could be killed with just the sunshine coming from Siwon.

“Wow, you look radiant!” Hyukjae remarked, “Had a good sleep? Kyuhyun is not with you right?”

“I did had a good sleep, especially knowing today is the day, that Kyuhyun will be mine forever,” Siwon replied, while moving sideway for letting his best man in, “And no, he is not here.”

“Well, then it must be your fantasy on him that makes you glow.” Hyukjae patted on Siwon’s shoulder, knowing too well about his best friend who never fails to stop thinking about Kyuhyun.

“Yeah Mr Psychic, anything you say. Now help me with the suit, I can’t wait to get married now!” Siwon dragged Hyukjae along into his bedroom, where a grey suit was hanging at the wardrode, waiting for Siwon.

 

When Siwon and Hyukjae were out of the apartment unit, they met Jungsu and Ryeowook with Minho in their hands, and Minho had Bugsy's leash in his hand. Minho was in his little black suit with shorts and a red little bowtie around his neck, looking so adorable with his hair styled neatly for the wedding day, as if he is the groom instead.

“Minho ah!” Siwon grinned at his cute son, immediately kneeling down with his arms opened.

Minho beamed and ran towards his daddy, together with Bugsy trailing behind him, throwing his hands around Siwon, “Daddy!”

They shared a tight hug before Siwon pulled away and placed a kiss on Minho’s forehead, “How is my little one? Are you excited?”

Minho nodded his head eagerly, “Yes~ Daddy, you look very handsome!”

 

Indeed, the forever handsome one will be at his best form for his wedding day. Siwon wore the grey suit as compared to Minho, with a black bowtie around his white shirt under the grey suit, and a pair of grey knee-length shorts.

Siwon had his hair styled as well, with his bang up to show his handsome features flawlessly. He put on a pair of black shiny shoes, and even had cologne on him to smell nice for Kyuhyun.

Everything is just as perfect as he predicted. Both him and Minho look so perfect for the wedding. And he can’t wait to see his love, for he knew Kyuhyun would look even more fantastic than the both of them.

 

Siwon chuckled when he saw Bugsy was dressed for the special day as well, with a little pink bowtie around its neck. He ruffled Bugsy's head before turning back to Minho. “Minho, did you wear the necklace that appa gave you?” He asked  as he remembered the necklaces that Kyuhyun gave him and Minho as gifts on their birthdays.

Minho nodded, and pointed to his neck, “Uncle Jungsu makes sure it is under my suit. Daddy, are you wearing yours too?”

Siwon grinned with a nod, “Of course. Daddy can never take down the necklace. That is your appa’s love for us, right?”

Minho giggled and threw both his hands up high above his head, “Yesssss!!”

 

Jungsu and Ryeowook. who were in their formal wear except for the shorts, disturbed the bond that Siwon and Minho were having at the moment, for they will be late if they continued to linger outside the apartment.

“Don’t want to let the bride wait for you, right dear groom?” Jungsu patted on Siwon’s shoulder, showing his full support for the groom.

Siwon nodded his head and smiled to himself thinking of the beautiful bride waiting for him by the beach, “Of course not. And..thank you hyung, for forgiving me…” Siwon overlapped his hand with Jungsu’s hand. Jungsu returned with a smile as well, and walked off with Ryeowook who was equally happy for the newly wed, bouncing up and down as he couldn’t contain his happiness any longer.

“Come on groom of the day, your bride must be stomping his feet for the wait,” Hyukjae pushed Siwon and Minho to follow behind Jungsu and Ryeowook, “I bet he must be pacing around, and pester Donghae for whatever reasons.”

And laughters echoed the whole building as the group of happy people walked down the stairs, all having the same image of the anxious Kyuhyun making rounds with Donghae following behind him.

 

As the group reached the beach, Siwon was once again overwhelmed with the decorations by the beach next to their café. Of course he has personally chosen the decorations and colours with Kyuhyun, making sure everything to be a perfect one. But it was only the real thing on the real day that he felt the reality hitting on him.

They are getting married indeed.

The different shades of blue roses petals were spread on and the sides of the white carpet that was laid from the café to the area right in front of the beach where they will say their vows to each other. Chairs with baby blue ribbons at the back were placed neatly row by row in front of a small stage for their guests to witness their moment. The stage had a shelter with half-transparent blue satin surrounding the stage, looking like the waves of the ocean as it waved beautifully with the wind blowing on it. There stood a podium decorated in white and blue where a wedding priest will be there to announce the important message for the newly wed.

 

Siwon stood at the café as he looked at the beauty of the place where they will be announced as one. It was Kyuhyun’s idea to have white and blue as the theme for their wedding, to accommodate with the beach and the ocean. And he couldn’t agree more on how the real thing looks just as beautiful as the bride. So pure and heavenly…

He could see some guests already arrived at the venue. Mr Lee, Mrs Lee and Sungmin were at the front row waving at Siwon when they saw him appeared. Yunho and Kangin had arrived as well, beaming at Siwon when he waved at them. Kyuhyun’s stepbrother Henry was going around taking pictures with his camera, so Siwon assumed his mother should be with Kyuhyun at the back of the café. Some of the residents living around the beach were invited as well, so Siwon moved around thanking them with Minho in his hand, acknowledged each and every of them with their presence.

 

Just when he was about to ask if they could start, Siwon felt a warmth touching his shoulder. He turned around and saw his mother smiling at him.

“Mother! You came!” Siwon hugged his mother, feeling touched for his mother to be present on this special day, “Minho ah, greet your halmoni.”

“Halmoni.” Minho beamed and bowed greeting his grandmother.

“Aigoo my grandson,” Mrs Choi patted on Minho’s cheek, “My grandson is so handsome today.”

“Then what about your son?” Siwon pretended to be annoyed, with a little pout on his face.

Mrs Choi laughed and caressed Siwon’s cheek, “You are the most handsome ever, Siwon ah. And my son-in-law should be the most beautiful ever. You two match so well…”

Siwon dimple-smiled at the thought of Kyuhyun, “Of course. That is why, we can never be apart.”

 

Then he looked around, as if searching for someone. Mrs Choi noticed it and shook her head with a change of expression on her face, “He…didn’t come with me.”

Siwon knew the outcome, but still couldn’t help to feel disappoint. Even till now, at the point where he is getting married to Kyuhyun for real, his father still couldn’t accept his family.

“It is…fine, mother. I am already glad that you came,” Siwon sighed and gave another hug to his mother, “I…just thought…he could be…”

“Don’t overthink about your father,” Mrs Choi soothed Siwon’s back, hoping her touch could get Siwon to feel better, “It’s your happy day today. Don’t make his absence and arrogant to affect you.”

Siwon nodded and smiled as he let go of his mother.

 

Right after Mrs Choi settled herself next to the Lees, Kyuhyun’s mum came out from the back. She acknowledged Mrs Choi and both mothers shared a hug, smiling as they were glad to have their sons getting bonded for life as lifetime partners. Both mothers started to share words engagingly, as if they are friends for ages. Siwon was comforted to see both their mothers were comfortable with each other.

Donghae came out next and rushed to his father, after a few whispers, Mr Lee stood from his chair and went to the back of the café while Donghae ran towards Siwon and Minho. And finally, he realised the time has come.

“Siwon, Minho and Bugsy need to follow me,” Donghae requested, and took Minho’s hands, “Do you remember what you should do, Minho ah?”

Minho nodded eagerly, “I need to and protect appa!”

Both Siwon and Donghae laughed at Minho’s words, as this was what he had been taught previously, the duty of the flowerboy, “Right, so Minho must protect your appa well, until he reached your daddy, ok?”

Minho grinned and nodded his head down once more.

 

Hyukjae came for Siwon as well, but when he saw Donghae in the similar best man suit as him, he stalled at his steps and widened his eyes and mouth, looking astonished at Donghae.

“Oh my Hae… You are so gorgeous in this suit,” Hyukjae breathed, “And how much I want to peel that suit off…”

“YAH LEE HYUKJAE!” Donghae slapped Hyukjae’s arm for his indecency, “Minho is here for goodness’ sake! And this is Siwon’s and Kyuhyun’s wedding, not ours!”

Hyukjae had his mouth forming a large O before he spoke, “You want to marry me? Right right?! You want to marry me, isn’t it?! Huh huh huh?!”

“Gosh why did I even agreed to get back together with you?!” Donghae facepalmed himself as he shook his head, “You better stay away from me starting from this moment onwards!” And he stomped off with Minho.

“Yahh Lee Donghae!!” Hyukjae wanted to run after Donghae but he was held by Siwon, “My dear best man, the ceremony is going to start soon. Maybe you should chase him after me and Kyuhyun are announced as husband and wife?”

Hyukjae puffed with a pout but he agreed and allowed Siwon to drag him towards the stage.

 

Standing by the stage, looking and smiling at all the guests anticipating the magical moment, Siwon felt nervous suddenly. He pestered Hyukjae to take a last look at his suit and his face and his hair, until Hyukjae assured again and again that Siwon was looking just as perfect as ever. He could feel his hands turned cold and sweaty, as the time ticked while he waits for Kyuhyun to appear. He stared at the direction towards the café till he could feel his eyes getting dried up and teary. When he saw his son came out from the back of the café, with a small basket of flowers in his hands and Bugsy obediently following him behind like a little bodyguard, Siwon smiled wholeheartedly at how angelic his son can be in that little black suit.

Then his eyes wandered further back where Kyuhyun in white suit, with his hand hooked around Mr Lee’s arm following behind Minho, smiling bashfully with a bouquet of blue roses in his hands as he walked out. His eyes caught Siwon's burning orbs on him, and he blushed even more beautifully, lowering his gaze as he felt a huge wave of shyness building within him.

 

And of course, Siwon had to hold his breath, as the time for Kyuhyun to be officially his, is finally here…

--------------------

 

As the wedding march continued with Kyuhyun in his white suit and Mr Lee made the entrance, Siwon did not keep his eyes away from his beloved, he couldn't in fact, to have his gaze turned away from the beautiful man walking closer inch by inch. And with the deep blush on the cheeks which made Kyuhyun even more attractive, the corner of Siwon's mouth twitched upwards and he beamed with the pair of deep dimples formed on his face.

His wifey...is such a beauty. 

Especially in that white suit with white knee-length pants, and that cute blue bowtie around his neck, with his fluffy hair kept in style and bang covering his forehead... Kyuhyun is such an alluring beauty whom Siwon couldn't wait to hold in his embrace, and shower his beloved with love and kisses, even though an audience is presented to watch them loving each other. He won't mind at all, to show everyone present at their wedding, that Kyuhyun belongs to him, and the same for him to belong to Kyuhyun.

 

Yes, Kyuhyun is his. For eternity, for lifetime, forever...

 

Their eyes never failed to keep each other in connection with the sweet smile that they shared, as Kyuhyun made his way towards Siwon. As if they were sharing unspoken words, as if they were conveying messages using just their stares, their heartbeats went thumping hard for each other in sync.

Are you nervous, my love?

No, I am not... Are you?

I am more excited than nervous...

Me too... Can you hear my heartbeats beating faster than ever?

Me too... Because you are just too beautiful that my heart went crazy for you again.

 

When Kyuhyun and Mr Lees were finally in front of Siwon, Siwon held out his hand confidentally for Kyuhyun's hand. Watching bashfully with the action, Kyuhyun allowed Mr Lee to give his hand to Siwon. The moment Siwon grabbed hold of Kyuhyun's hand, he brought the hand that he has been waiting for, up to his lips and give a peck on the back of the hand.

Mr Lee smiled with satisfaction and nodded his head as he backed away, "Take care of Kyuhyun. And love him with all you have,"

Siwon nodded to Mr Lee and assured with words as he turned towards Kyuhyun, "You have my words, Uncle Lee."

Mr Lee then returned to the seat next to Mrs Lee, followed by Donghae and Hyukjae with Minho and Bugsy in their hands, settling themselves in the front row seats which were reserved for them.

 

And they waited for the special moment to happen.

 

Siwon gave another kiss on Kyuhyun's hand before he finally found his words for the beauty in front of him, "Hi my love."

Kyuhyun giggled, "And you said you are not nervous?"

"I am not..." Siwon denied, but Kyuhyun lowered his gaze down at their linked hands, "You are sweating."

Siwon sighed, "Because you are too beautiful, that I thought you are not real..."

Kyuhyun pulled Siwon closer and gave a soft kiss on his cheek beore he whispered, "You are very handsome yourself, silly... Lets get on with the ceremony, then I will show you how real I am to you."

Siwon chuckled and returned an equally gentle kiss on the blushing cheek before he turned themselves to face the waiting priest, entwining their hands firmly in between them.

 

The priest waited patiently for the couple to have their attention on him. He did not mind the short conversation that the couple shared between themselves, as it could help them to ease their nervousness. So he waited for them to calm their crazy hearts beating as loud that even at his position he could literally hear the thumping sound. And when they finally turned to him, he smiled and nodded. 

"On this special day for our lovely couple Mr and..."

"Mrs Choi." Siwon whispered cheekily but earned himself a pinch from the blushing Kyuhyun.

"Siwon!!" Kyuhyun hissed before he gazed bashfully at the smiling priest.

"Mr Choi and Mr Cho then, since he hasn't say 'yes' yet." The priest knew better than to embarrass the shy bride...groom.. He told himself in his head.

 The guests shared a round of laughters hearing the little joke that was being spread on the stage.

 

"On behalf of Mr Choi and Mr Cho, I welcome all present guests, and thank you to be with them, to witness the ceremony of their bonding," The priest continued, "Request by the couple, we will hold the ceremony before the lovely beach where they will start and stay on with the rest of their lives, where they will be bonded with each other as lifetime partners. Now..."

The priest looked down at the couple, who never leave their hands away from each other, "Mr Choi Siwon, please hold both the hands of Mr Cho Kyuhyun, look into his eyes while I ask."

Siwon drew in a deep breath and turned himself to face Kyuhyun, taking both the slender hands at the same time. Kyuhyun knew Siwon must be feeling nervous again, so he tightened their holds gently, and fixed his eyes on his hubby. Siwon nodded and returned with a dimpled smile to show he is calm enough.

 

"Mr Choi Siwon," The priest started, "Will you marry Mr Cho Kyuhyun, to have and to hold him for the rest of your life, and promise to be true to him for the lifetime, protect him for better and for the worse, in sickness and in health?"

Siwon brought the hands that he was holding dearly up to his lips and gave a gentle kiss on the back of each hand, before he poured all his loves through his burning orbs for Kyuhyun and said the words loud and clear, "Yes, I do."

Kyuhyun flustered in red instantly right after he heard Siwon's firm voice ringing in his ears.

 

The priest turned to Kyuhyun and continued, "Mr Cho Kyuhyun, will you marry Mr Choi Siwon, to have and to hold him for the rest of your life, and promise to be true to him for the lifetime, protect him for the better and for the worse, in sickness and in health?"

Kyuhyun locked his gaze at the anticipating orbs on him, and suddenly, flashes of their memories came flushing down his mind. The beginning where they started as friends, then Siwon courted him when he realised the love growing between them, their relationship which became deeper and serious when they bonded with their bodies. Then came the harsh separation and Minho came to the world during his most miserable moment of his life, thinking that the biggest hole in his life can never be filled up. But Siwon came back looking for him, begging for forgiveness even when he intended to push Siwon away. And there he realised he can never be out of love with Siwon, in fact he had fallen so deep for Siwon that even in the 7 years of absence, he had grown to love Siwon even more.

And now, they are standing in front of each other, at this moment to declare as lifetime partners for real.

Yes, he is getting married to the man whom he had loved and will always love for his entire time on earth.

 

Without knowing that a sole tear came from the corner of his eyes, that shocked Siwon for a second, Kyuhyun poured all his loves with his gaze on Siwon, and nodded saying the words, "Yes I do" with a genuine sweet smile that brought a smile on Siwon as well. At the same time, the tear that was threatening to fall came down anyway. Siwon took the initiative to wipe the tear from Kyuhyun, and brought their foreheads together having their gazes connected, while he whispered never-ending "I love you" to soothe Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun let out a soft laugh in the midst of his tears, and enjoyed having the loving words ringing in his ears.

 

The priest smiled in comfort for the sight of the beloving couple, but continued with his speech which is the most important of all, "So now, could you exchange the wedding rings in front of your witnesses?"

Siwon nodded and took out the wedding rings from the inner pocket of his suit. He handed one ring that was meant for him from Kyuhyun, and held Kyuhyun's hand eagerly to slip in the wedding band into the ring finger successfully. Kyuhyun smiled bashfully as he watched the ring laid beautifully on his finger. Then, a nudge from the impatient Siwon, urging Kyuhyun to slip the same ring into his, Kyuhyun stifled a soft laugh at Siwon, and slipped the wedding band into his ring finger as well.

There, they are tied down for real, with their wedding bands that sparkled under the blazing sun locking securely on their fingers. They looked up from their hands and shared another loving stare and smile.

They are now married...

 

The priest nodded after he witnessed the exchange of the wedding rings and finally he annouced, "And here, I announced you as Mr and Mrs...I mean Mr Choi Siwon. You may now kiss the bride...I mean the groom."

Kyuhyun giggled at the mistakes that the priest did, but let out a sudden gasp when Siwon scooped him by his waist, holding him possessively before he captured their lips for the bonding kiss. Kyuhyun was startled when his lips were being took in harshly, but soon melted with Siwon's lips on his, and wrapped his arms around Siwon's nape to draw them closer. Soon, in front of many eyes from the guests, they deepened their kisses as they hold each other for life. Siwon took his time in tasting Kyuhyun, nibbling the plump lips and returned to give sweet chaste kiss on the surface. Only when Kyuhyun let out an unknowing moan, Siwon knew his newly wed wifey demanded for more. So, ignoring the "awww" and "ohhh" from the watching guests, even he knew Kyuhyun might not be happy to know they were being watched closely on the way they kissed, Siwon pressed his tongue into Kyuhyun's hot cavern to meet with his demand. Letting out another satisfying moan, Kyuhyun allowed Siwon to roam inside him covering all the possible areas, and pressed himself even closer to Siwon, having no gaps in between them. And so, they kissed and played with their tongues for a few minutes, as if they were the only ones in their own world, as if nothing else matters outside the boundary that circle around them, they had their lips remain connected, having no means of breaking apart...

 

Until a giggle, a kiddish giggle in fact, that broke their concentration. Hyukjae had to hold over Minho's mouth as he was truly enjoying the show and wondered how far will they go even with many eyes looking at them. Kyuhyun snapped from their kisses and pulled away first, panting for air as he looked around anxiously, only to find eyes were watching them, so closely and carefully. Then he turned to Siwon who was still in his kissable mode, and slapped the arms of his shameless hubby to get him back on earth on well.

"Siwon!!" Kyuhyun scolded, "Too exposed!!"

"But..." Siwon pouted, "That was amazing... And it was not as though we are shirtless or bottomless... Ouch easy baby!!"

Kyuhyun continued to look away from the giggling guests, and hid his ever blushing face on Siwon's chest. 

Siwon chuckled and placed his hands on Kyuhyun's back to comfort him, "Of course I wouldn't let them see you shirtless. That is only for me to view and enjoy, my dear wifey Mrs Choi..." Siwon whispered shamelessly, which earned an adorable whine that had his chest vibrated with the effect.

The crowd cheered and applaused for the newly wed after the kissing show ended right in front of their eyes. And Kyuhyun couldn't stop the blissful expression that was plastered on his face though he continued to hide away from embarrassment.

 

The celebration went on after the ceremony, where a feast was presented at the new two-storeys café which is now known as +C4 WK 1013. The newly married couple stood in the middle of the café, with Siwon's hand wrapped around Kyuhyun's waist possessively, while the other hand holding onto Kyuhyun's hands, accepting the wishes that they got from their guests. Sometimes, they would share a quick gaze at each other lovingly, or Siwon would tuck the soft curl behind Kyuhyun's ear when it was flipped to the front covering the beautiful face. In the eyes of the guests, it was such a pleasing image to watch, seeing how the couple shone with glows, surrounded with loves that they had for each other.

The Lees, Kyuhyun's mother and Mrs Choi were seated together at a table, chatting and laughing like a family, while the Lee brothers and Henry together with their friends were playing with Minho and Bugsy. The sight of the people in their lives mingling togeher was equally pleasing for Siwon and Kyuhyun. Their small family does not just consisted of four members, but it is extended to other members in the family.

 

While the couple was yet again sharing another loving stare, mouthing loving words to each other, Minho came pulling with Hyukjae and Donghae in his hands, beaming at his fathers for he was happy to be in such a joyous occasion. 

"Appa! Daddy!" Minho squealed and ran into Kyuhyun's legs. Kyuhyun chuckled and scooped his son up, and pressed a kiss on Minho's forehead, "Minho ah, are you behaving well?"

Minho nodded, "Yes! The uncles took care of me when appa and daddy are busy."

"Thank you, the best men of the century," Siwon laughed and hugged both the best men, "Really appreciated all the help."

"Minho is a dear, not to worry at all," Hyukjae replied with a pat on Minho's head, "Gosh, you are making me so jealous that I want a child too.." And he threw glances at Donghae, who shot a death glare at Siwon while Hyukjae pulled him closer to plant a kiss on the cheek.

"Yahhh!! You are just as shameless as the man here!" Donghae pointed at Siwon and accused, "Don't give him any idea to do stupid things!"

"Hey, having a child is a bless!! That is not stupid!" Hyukjae pouted and gasped after realising what he had said and threw a sorry look at Kyuhyun, "I am not saying that you are stupid Kyuhyun... Or rather, Donghae is not saying you are stupid..."

"I did not say that!" Donghae puffed and stomped away from them. Hyukjae cried and ran after Donghae, "Heyyy Donghae!! I promise you that giving birth is not painful! Or you can ask Kyuhyun for tips!!"

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun shared a look before they burst into laughter, with Minho looking at them confusingly.

"Why is he even worried? Male giving birth is just a rare case, like one out of the millions?" Kyuhyun shook his head and chuckled.

"Yeah, that is why make you and Minho so precious," Siwon pulled Kyuhyun to give a kiss on the rosy cheek, "My precious babies."

 

The reception continued until the time for the guests to dismiss themselves one by one, when the sun was about to set at the horizon of the ocean. Mr and Mrs Lee took off together with Mrs Choi, Kyuhyun's mother and Henry, as they decided to return to Seoul together as company. Siwon hugged his mother saying many thanks, while Kyuhyun did the same for his mother and Henry, who will be returning to Canada on the following day.

"Halmonis, please come and visit us again." Minho bowed farewell to his grandmothers politely, which made the mothers squatted and hugged the little one with great affection in turns. 

"Of course, we will come again," Mrs Choi smiled and nodded at Kyuhyun's mother, "Together." In just one day, both mothers had made bonds between themselves, and were eager to keep in contact with each other despite the long distance in-laws relations.

 

Yunho and Kangin bid their farewell to return to Seoul as well, hugging the couple for god knows when they will meet again.

"I am truly sorry for all the things my cousin had done to you," Yunho apologized on behalf of Jessica, which Kyuhyun accepted with gratitude, "She had gone abroad a few weeks back, she decided to stay abroad for a while to clear her mind... So you won't be seeing her anymore even when you come to Seoul."

"Thank you, Yunho. Even though you are her cousin, you never side her, and even help us in all the ways you could, especially me to get my Kyuhyun back," Siwon grabbed Yunho's hand and gave him a chest bump, "You are indeed my true friend."

"I am the real deal for justice. Hahaha!" Yunho praised himself which made the couple laughed together with him.

 

"And Kangin..." Kyuhyun's turn to grab Kangin's hands, "If you can't find a suitable job, do consider to come and work here with us.. I do...miss the times where you taught me to brew coffee back then."

Kangin smiled and ruffled Kyuhyun's fluffy hair like they were back to years ago, "Though this is a tempting offer, but I guess I would prefer to be in the busy city for a little longer more. But! I hope the offer is still open for me when I couldn't find any job that satisfy me like how Twosome satisfied."

Kyuhyun grinned and hugged Kangin who took care of him back in Twosome, "Of course, the offer is open to you at all times."

 

Donghae, Sungmin and Hyukjae decided to stay for another night by the beach, so they stayed on with Jungsu and Ryeowook, singing and chatting happily with Minho in chuckling in the middle of their small circle. Leaving their son with their friends, the couple stood by the opened windows at the 2nd storey as they watched the sun finally set down at the horizon. Siwon embraced Kyuhyun from behind, trapping his beloved in front of him, with their hands overlapping one another around Kyuhyun's waist, and gave soft pecks on the fluffy hair. Kyuhyun hummed with pleasure, feeling comfortable and secured in Siwon's arms, and even closed his eyes when he felt Siwon's lips on his hair.

The moment was just so endearing that none would want to move an inch as the sun disappeared behind the horizon, as the darkness overtook the brightness of the day.

"So, Mrs Choi, are you ready for the night?" Siwon nibbled Kyuhyun's earlobe as he whispered gently.

Kyuhyun blushed deeply, "Won... The hyungs will be around for the night."

"Well," Siwon smirked knowing very well what Kyuhyun was trying to imply, "They will be staying at the unit next to us. They had promised to take care of Minho and Bugsy for us, so we can have our night."

Kyuhyun slapped gently on Siwon's hands that were on his tummy, "You are taking advantage of them again! And isn't that unit supposed to be Minho's future unit? Why are you using it for such request?"

Siwon chuckled and tightened his hands around Kyuhyun and rocked their bodies sideway, "Well... Since there are many years before Minho to have the unit for his own, and it will be a good place to keep Minho with them taking care of him while we have our private times as and when. So why not make it a practice now?"

Kyuhyun blushed even further hearing such request from Siwon, and gave another slap on the toned hands, "Yahh haven't we spending every night together now?"

"But..." Siwon whined, "But this is different! Tonight is the first night..." And he got closer to Kyuhyun's ear and whispered in his husky voice, "Our first night together with you as Mrs Choi..."

 

"My sweet love Mrs Choi Kyuhyun..." Siwon smooched with a kiss on the earlobe, which instantly melted Kyuhyun's body right in Siwon's arms.

Siwon chuckled and tilted Kyuhyn's face to plant a deep kiss on the plump lips, making sure that it turned glistening wet when he pulled away, contented to see a flustering face with a panting look whining for more, "Oh yes, you like the sound of it, isn't it? Mrs Choi...?"

 

Kyuhyun pouted and hid his reddened face into Siwon's chest, and allowed Siwon to scoop him up in bridal style, but not without a adorable whine which supposed to be a protest yet it turned Siwon even more on. 

"I know you like it too, my baby Kyu..." Siwon chuckled and carried his wifey down the stairs, winking at the following eyes on them. 

Knowing that Kyuhyun was hiding from them to avoid more teasing, Jungsu and Donghae held Hyukjae's mouth shut to stop his nonsensical and shameless babbles, while Sungmin, Ryeowook and Minho covered their own mouths as they giggled.

With a thankul nod at their friends, Siwon announced softly as he stepped out of their café.

 

"Lets go home..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ok... I don't know how this wedding chapter just break the record of my longest chapter ever... *cries* I am sorry for being so long-winded, but I really want to give more details on their wedding day... I hope you are still around till the end... *dry laugh*

And yeah... Probably one or two (or maybe three? T-T) chapters to go, to finish this fic... *Yes another one to end! cries* Time files isn't it...? T-T Is been more slightly more than a year since I started this fic. Wow...

 

So the next chapter...oh well...not hard to predict anyway... XD So yeah~ To all our prevert minds!