The Chance

Bound to Love, Bound to You

"Choi Minho... Choi Min...ho... Choi Minho..."

"Stop...please...stop..."

 

"You really do hate me this much... To even lie and hide so much from me... Why...why were you able to bear a child? How did you live those 7 years? You just hate me so much that you did not even want to tell me...right...?"

 

"No... I don't..." Kyuhyun mumbled in his sleep as he tossed his head around with a frown on his head to deny the accusation, "I...don't hate you..."

A kiss came planting on Kyuhyun's frown out of nowhere, which somehow eased the anxiety from the sleeping Kyuhyun. He stopped with the mumbling and returned back to deep sleep. 

But no sooner, his mind was filled with the conversation that he had with Siwon on the previous day.

 

"Choi Minho... Choi Min...ho... Choi Minho..."

 

"MINHO!" Kyuhyun yelled, sitting up from his bed, with sweat bead dripping from his forehead.

He blinked his eyes confusedly, and next he pinched his temple for he could feel a thobbing ache coming from his head. 

"Arghhhh..." Kyuhyun groaned, with his eyes closed hoping the pain will go soon.

 

But he wondered where does the pain comes from exactly...

 

He got down from his bed, and dragged himself to the toilet, and he was surprised to see a person with a pair of red puffy eyes.

He laughed at the reflection, "You look so much like the person I saw 7 years ago..."

 

"And you are still crying over the same person." Kyuhyun scoffed, bringing his toothbrush to tap on the mirror, "How pathetic..."

 

When he stepped out of the bathroom, only then he realised the time on the wall clock.

It was already past noon coming near to two in the afternoon, so he had slept for almost 15 hours... The moment when Siwon left devastatedly knowing that Minho is his son as well, Kyuhyun had broke down once again, crying with Minho in his arms.

He had not cried for so much after he got Minho.

It is no wonder he felt so drained, that he had to assure again and again to Minho that he was fine before Minho could finally sleep in.

But Minho had never expected that, his appa went on sobbing and weeping for hours, alone in the middle of the night.

 

15 hours...

 

Kyuhyun gasped when he finally got to the fact that he was supposed to bring Minho to school. He dashed towards Minho's bedroom, only to find an empty room. There is no sight of Minho.

"MINHO?!" Kyuhyun called out for his son, "Minho ah!!" 

He searched the entire apartment, but there was no a single sight of his son. Kyuhyun panicked, he had never let Minho get out of his sight, when they are at home. And yet, Minho disappeared right under his nose. 

 

"Damn you Cho Kyuhyun!" Kyuhyun scolded himself, "Why are you going so sentimental again, all because of him? Why why why?!" Kyuhyun punched his chest, as he blamed himself for being so weak.

Just then, his phone rang. He dashed for his phone, and saw Jungsu's number on the caller ID.

 

"Hyung!!" Kyuhyun exclaimed anxiously, "Minho is...."

"He is fine." Jungsu simply replied, "He is in school now."

Kyuhyun frowned the moment he heard the whereabout of his son from Jungsu, "School?! He is...in school now?"

"Of course. He should be in school, anyway. Why so surprised?"

"But...who took him to school?" Kyuhyun questioned.

 

"Silly. Have you forgotten that I got your house keys? Of course its me who brought Minho to school." Jungsu explained, "You were sleeping soundly, that you were clueless of people inside your house."

"But...I have alarms with me..." Kyuhyun mumbled. I never overslept...for Minho...

 

"Anyway, you shall just stay at home. We will take care of Minho for you." Jungsu requested, "Stay at home and rest, ok?"

Kyuhyun got suspicious again, kneading his brows together, "We? You mean you and Ryeowook hyung? And why should I take a rest? What about the cafe...?"

"Aisshhhh just leave everything to us! Behave otherwise I will not return Minho to you!" Jungsu lectured Kyuhyun over the phone, "You are still so young yet behaving like an old man."

"But why...?"

"I have heard you went through a tough day yesterday..."

Kyuhyun gasped, where did he learnt that from? He never tell anyone about the confrontation from Siwon, and Minho can't be the one who will report to Jungsu about this as well...

 

"Tsk. Can you just give you a deserved break? Just let us take care of Minho for you. If possible, we can keep him with us for the night, so you shall use this day to calm your emotion down. Arasso?"

Kyuhyun pouted, wondering whats with Jungsu, but hearing how determined Jungsu was, he agreed. 

Hanging up the call, he looked around the empty apartment. What can he do at home, without Minho to fuss over, or taking care of his cafe?

 

Walking over the kitchen, intend to fix the late lunch for himself, but he sensed something was not right... It wasn't wrong either, but just something that does not piece correctly in his mind. 

The kitchen was squeaking clean, with the dishes washed and placed at the correct place. Fresh fruits were found in a big bowl that was placed on the kitchen island. When he opened the refrigerator, he got another shock to find the fridge was stocked with numerous food and drinks. Getting even more confused, when he found his laundry basket was cleared, with the clothes hanging on the clothes peg line at the balcony. Taking another look around his apartment, he found that the apartment was so much more tidy, as if someone had took the effort to clean the whole place.

 

And what shocked him most, was that he was actually hoping...for these to be done by...

Because though he knew Jungsu and Ryeowook would help him with the chores, he just got this gut feeling, that they were not the main suspects for these.

 

And he couldn't help himself but to hope...

 

No...no way... Kyuhyun thought to himself, After what happened...why would he be back...?

 

He sank himself onto the couch, feeling dispirited thinking of all sort of possibilities. The good and the bad.

It was indeed...like the times where he was first being dumped by Siwon. Those feelings...were coming back once again.

 

Kyuhyun hugged himself with his knees on the couch, pressing his chest against his knees as he curled into a ball. Tired...he just felt so tired wondering all the necessary. And no...he never want to fall back what he was 7 years ago... Never...not when he got Minho to look after to...

-------------------

 

The next moment he opened his eyes, he was on his bed. He must have dozed off, over usage of his brain in thinking whatever and however. 

But he frowned, for he remembered his last location, was in the living room on his couch.

Who brought him in?!

 

He brought his hand up to his forehead trying to recall, and he gasped the moment his fingers touched his forehead.

A familiar warmth was left on his forehead...he could vaguely feel it...

 

The kind of warmth that he could never forget...

The warmth from him...

 

 

Kyuhyun was the first to wake up, to notice that he had spent his first night in Siwon's apartment, sleeping next to him with nothing on.

Nothing on...except for the piece of blanket that covered the both of them. 

 

Thinking that alone made Kyuhyun blushed like hell in the morning. But when he found Siwon's hands were wrapped over his waist possessively from behind, he could feel his face was burning with ultimate shyness.

It was their first night together, and that was one awesome night that he would never want to forget. And though he can't say the same for Siwon, he knew somehow Siwon was satisfied with everything that they had done together, for he could feel the love he received from Siwon.

 

So this is how...a pair of lovers to be like when they sleep together, on the same bed breathing the same air, with skin rubbing against another.

Kyuhyun looked down under the blanket, and he was liking the sight of Siwon's tanned arms over his milky skin. A huge contrast, but the view was so pleasing...

He brought his hands over Siwon's and caressed the tanned ones, while he leaned backwards to feel the breathing coming from Siwon on his neck. He giggled at his silliness, but no doubt, he was feeling strangely secured under the arms of his lover. 

So protected, and loved...

 

"My skin on the hand is going to get rubbed off..." Siwon whispered out of the sudden, biting softly at Kyuhyun's earlobe that caused a shocking gasp coming from Kyuhyun.

"Oh my!!" Kyuhyun jerked from the husky voice, "Siwon!"

"Hmmm...yes that was me..." Siwon whispered again, and added another bite on the earlobe, "Why is my love waking up so early?"

"I...I was..." Kyuhyun stammered, not knowing what to say without having his cheeks to go redder any further, "I...didn't..."

"So...our exercise from last night was not enough to drain you entirely?" Siwon smirked, "That you are still so...energetic?"

"Of course not... I was really tired..." Kyuhyun tried to explain, but recalling their lovemarking from last night made him even more embarrassed, "I...was just..."

 

Suddenly, he was flipped with his back lying straight on the mattress, with Siwon smiling down at him from above.

"Morning, my baby." Siwon grinned.

"Morning...Wonnie..." Kyuhyun blushed, knowing that both were still in their glory. And Siwon's glory was no joke to start off with. Kyuhyun glurped, trying his best not to stroll his eyes down Siwon's hot bod to where the part had rammed him last night.

Siwon chuckled. knowing that Kyuhyun was controlling himself. So he leaned forward, brushing their bottoms purposefully. With the contact, Kyuhyun bit his lips, preventing the moans coming out from his mouth.

 

"Baby...love... Shall we...?" Siwon winked his eyes.

"Siwon... My ...is still sore..." Kyuhyun mumbled, unable to believe that such words would come out from him.

Siwon laughed, and earned a slap on his chest from Kyuhyun, "Yah!! It is your fault, and you dare to laugh at me?"

"I am sorry... Because...you are just too adorable..." Siwon declared and sealed their first morning kiss, biting and gently on the lips that he never had enough from.

"Nnnngghhhh...Si...won!" Kyuhyun tried to protest, but his lips were taken hostage by Siwon's, and soon, he was kissing back with his arms around Siwon's nape.

 

Once done with their craving, both pulled away with their foreheads placed over each other, smiling so sweetly without leaving their eyes away. Siwon brought his hand up the cheeks of the blushing Kyuhyun, while his other hands roaming freely all over the milky skin of his lover. 

"You are so adorable in the morning, my love." Siwon grinned, "And only I get to see your morning cuteness. My sweet sweet fluffy baby.."

"I didn't know you are this cheesy in the morning." Though Kyuhyun was rolling his eyes, he cannot deny his heart was fluttering with the love that he received from Siwon.

"I have more to show..." Siwon smilled with his dimples deeply planted on both sides of his face, "And only you get to see."

 

Without waiting for Kyuhyun to reply, Siwon then leaned closer to plant kisses on the tasty forehead repeatedly, as if carving the outline of his lips permanently on his beloved's forehead.

"Siwon~" Kyuhyun whined at the excessive kisses from Siwon on his forehead.

"Hmmm and here too..." Siwon proceeded with his kisses all over Kyuhyun's face, "Everywhere, I am going to mark my warm lips on you." And following down the neckline to other parts of his body.

Kyuhyun chuckled with more kisses planted on him, letting Siwon having his lips pressing on every inch of his skin. Till his handsome lover back at facing him, to end the morning kisses on his own plumpy lips.

 

"Morning, my baby..." 

"Morning, my Siwonnie..."

 

 

Kyuhyun froze at the memories of their first morning staring blankly in the space, with his fingers on the forehead...

Oh so..familiar...

 

Just then, came a loud bang outside his bedroom. Kyuhyun snapped to earth, realising that he was not the only one in the apartment. He got off from his bed, carefully made his way out of the bedroom, not wanting to have much high hopes though

And to his surprise, the people who appeared in his apartment, were not who he think it is.

 

"Kyu!" Donghae called out, from the kitchen, and next to him was...

 

"Hyukjae?" Kyuhyun blinked his eyes, trying to make sure that his eyes were not playing tricks on him.

"Kyuhyun!" Hyukjae practically dropped everything that he was holding on, and dashed towards Kyuhyun to crush the pale man into his arms, "Oh my Kyuhyun!"

Stunned with what he saw, Kyuhyun was unable to react appropriately, and there he stood with his body hardened by Hyukjae's hug.

 

Donghae followed and gave a hard slap on the back of Hyukjae's head, "You are scaring him."

"Ouch!" Hyukjae released Kyuhyun and rubbed on the back of his head, "Thats hurt!"

"You deserved it!" Donghae scoffed.

 

Once he realised the situation, Kyuhyun raised his hand, pointing the two faces in front of him, "What...what is going on here? Why...why are you here?! Why are the two of you here?"

"Aisshhh, I came to visit you, silly!" Hyukjae grinned, "Don't you miss me?"

"No, I mean..." Kyuhyun frowned, "Why are you and Hae hyung together? Are you back together? Again?"

Hyukjae smiled sheepishly flashing his lashes at Donghae, but Donghae rolled his eyes instead, "No, we are NOT together. We are just friends now."

"Hey! Hae baby! That is not what we compromised!" Hyukjae pouted, "I did said I am willing to wait for you, but that doesn't means I agreed to be just friends with you!"

"I didn't promise you anything." Donghae denied.

"What?! How could you go back on your words?! You said if Siwon and Kyuhyun are back together, we can have the chance to be together too!" Hyukjae pouted further.

"Yah! Since when did I said that?! And I told you, Kyuhyun will never, NEVER get back to Siwon!" Donghae shook his head to deny everything that Hyukjae had claimed.

"Liar! You are one...."

 

"Excuse me guys," Kyuhyun raised his hands to stop the arguement between the two, "I am still HERE as I am not invisible. And...were you the one who brought me into my bedroom?"

"No." Both denied at the same time.

"Then who could it..."

 

Just when he was about to ask the question, the door was opened, with Jungsu and Ryeowook walking in with Minho in between them.

"Appa!" Minho squealed for his father when he saw Kyuhyun.

"Minho ah!" Kyuhyun threw all the questions he had in mind and scooped his son up to snuggle on the little boy. He missed his son so much...

Minho giggled with the contact, and threw his little arms around Kyuhyun, enjoying the snuggle from his father.

 

"Ohhhh so this is Minho?!" Hyukjae beamed, breaking into the world of the father and son, "Haven't we met before?"

Kyuhyun removed his face from Minho, had totally forgotten about Hyukjae. Minho squeezed his brows trying to remember where he had seen Hyukjae but the young him couldn't picture any familiar face in his head.

"Ahhh little Minho, I am Uncle Hyukjae." Hyukjae pinched lightly on Minho's cheek, "I am a friend of your appa."

"My...appa?" Minho tilted his head, looking confusedly at Kyuhyun, because he had never heard of Hyukjae before from his appa.

"Your the other appa, to be precise, Siwon ap..."

 

"Yah Lee Hyukjae!" Donghae pulled Hyukjae's ear to stop him from babbling nonstop, "He doesn't know, so could you not feeding him information after information?!"

"Ouch ouch easy Hae baby!" Hyukjae screamed, tip-toeing to lessen the pain on his ear.

 

Kyuhyun bit his bottom lips, afraid that Minho will not understand the whole situation, especially when he himself was confused with what is happening in his apartment at the moment. Whats with the sudden visit from Hyukjae? And he came with Donghae hyung?

Plus what is the occassion today, that Jungsu and Ryeowook came to get Minho for school? And was not even impulsive with Hyukjae who is a friend of Siwon, as based on what Ryeowook had told him earlier, Jungsu was not all that friendly with Siwon...

 

"Kyuhyun ah," Jungsu patted on his shoulder, smiling at the dazed him, "I know everything seems like a clueless to you, and believe me, I am clueless myself. But...I want to believe that you can grab your own happiness by yourself, not by the decision made by us."

"Hyung... What do you mean?" Kyuhyun got even more muddled hearing from Jungsu.

 

But Jungsu continued to smile at Kyuhyun, with his hands taking over to carry Minho, "Minho ah, your appa is tired. Shall we leave him to rest and you stay with us for tonight?"

"Appa is tired?" Minho repeated the question, "So Minho can stay with Uncle Jungsu and Uncle Ryeowook?"

"And Uncle Donghae!" Donghae waved his hand beaming at Minho.

"And me me! Can I join? I can join, right?" Hyukjae exclaimed, "You don't want me here right?!" He turned to the bewlidered man and threw the question to Kyuhyun.

 

"Seriously, what is going on?!" Kyuhyun burst out, "No one is leaving till you give me a proper reason!"

 

The others took a glance at each other, and Hyukjae decided to be the "bad guy" here. He took Kyuhyun's shoulders in his hands, and crushed him for another hug before releasing to how his deepest and most serious look.

"On the question that you asked who took you back into your bedroom when you are supposed to be sleeping off on the couch, you could have guess that easily. Who is the first person that came out in your mind, to carry you so easily and willingly without a hint of complaint?"

 

Kyuhyun still couldn't piece the puzzles together, and there he stood as he watched questonably at his friends together with Minho walked out of his apartment. 

It was however, Minho's cheery voice that caught his attention for he was calling someone outside the aparment, "Uncle Siwon!"

"The apartment is ready, hope Minho will like staying there for a night." This is definitely... He can never forget the familiar voice that lingered in his mind and heart all the times.

"I have prepared everything that you need." Hyukjae replied, "Please don't disappoint us."

"Don't ruin this chance that we are giving to you." Next came Jungsu's voice, "Don't hurt him again."

 

Kyuhyun could feel his heart went pumping as abnormally, his breathing got heavier, and his eyes were focusing hard on the doorframe, for the footsteps got closer to his apartment. The next moment, the figure that caused the change in his behaviour appeared in front of his door, with his back facing Kyuhyun to close the door, adding a click on the door lock.

He was trapped.

In his own apartment.

 

With Choi Siwon.

--------------------

 

Before Kyuhyun made any movement in regards to the person in his house, Siwon took his chance, strolling towards the kitchen, and fiddled with the stuffs in there. Kyuhyun stared at Siwon blankly, wondering for whatever good reason Siwon appeared here, as if nothing of the sort from the previous day happened.

 

"Don't ruin this chance that we are giving to you." 

 

What chance was Jungsu talking about?

 

"The dinner is ready." Siwon called out, placing plates of food on the dining table, "I assumed that you did not have your lunch earlier, so it wouldn't be better for you to have your meal now."

"What are you doing?" Instead, Kyuhyun asked the question.

"You should eat first." Siwon pressed on.

"I am asking you, what are you doing here?" Kyuhyun raised his voice a little higher, showing his displeasure, "Why are you doing this...?"

 

In a flash, Siwon moved himself to Kyuhyun, and grabbed his wrist, pulling him along to the dining table. Kyuhyun tried to struggle out from the grip, but as expected Siwon is and still stronger than him. With both of the hands pressing him down on the chair, Kyuhyun seated down obediently, looking at the plates of steak and spagetti shoved to his direction.

"I knew you did not consume any food for the entire day," Siwon pointed out, "So please, eat before anything else happen."

"How did you know..." Kyuhyun asked once more, "You were here?"

"Yes." Siwon admitted, "I was here, all along."

 

Kyuhyun looked up at Siwon, with his heart continued to pump as fast as possible for his assumption on the entire day was proven correct. It was Siwon who cleaned his house for him, it was Siwon who carried him into his bedroom, it was Siwon who gave the warmth on his forehead.

And now...he cooked?

 

"Why?" Kyuhyun couldn't help but to ask again, "Why are you doing this? You should know that it is impossible for us to be together again..."

"Please, Kyu..." Siwon placed his hands over Kyuhyun's, "I did not want to hear anything about you risking your life for anything anymore."

"What...?"

"Do you know how much pain I have to endure hearing you almost gone when you are giving birth to Minho?" Siwon had tears in his eyes, as he recalled what the Lees had told him, "Do you know how guilty I am, even now when I see you being fine in front of me?"

Kyuhyun bit his lips trying to control himself, as he too wanting to tear when he recalled the memory of him giving birth.

 

"Before we talk, I want you to eat now. Please,,," Siwon pushed the plates closer to Kyuhyun, "I made Hyukjae to help pick the best ingredients for the dishes, don't waste his effort."

"I don't remember you being the best cook ever..." Kyuhyun mumbled, for a second not trusting Siwon with his cooking skill.

Siwon smiled as this was the first time in the 7 years to hear Kyuhyun and his snarky mouth, it felt so...alive.

" I learnt a lot, living by myself for 7 years." Siwon explained, "Just eat first, then...we talk..."

 

For the next half an hour, Kyuhyun ate his food quietly, with Siwon sitting opposite him, watching him like an eagle making sure he finished everything on the plates. He didn't realise how hungry he was, until he had a piece of the meat in his mouth. So he wiped everything from the plates, leaving nothing on the plates. Siwon stood up immediately the moment he saw the empty plates, and brought the plates into the kitchen for the wash. Kyuhyun waited patiently on the chair, hearing the washing sound coming from his behind, wondering what kind of talk that Siwon wanted to have.

And wondering, if he still have the endurance to push Siwon out of his life...

 

Once he was done with the washing, Siwon came back and took Kyuhyun's hands, pulling him up towards the living room. But this time, Kyuhyun did not show any sign of struggle. He was pressed down to sit on the couch by Siwon, while Siwon, that Kyuhyun had never expected, kneeled in front of him. Before he could react on that, Siwon took his hand and slapped himself using Kyuhyun's hand.

Kyuhyun gasped with the first slap, but Siwon ignored the shock coming from Kyuhyun and continued to slap himself, holding firmed on Kyuhyun's hand.

 

Second time, third time....repeatedly.

 

"What are you doing?!" Kyuhyun tried to pull his hand away, but Siwon refused to let go.

"The first slap that you gave me, was never enough. Especially after I knew how you lived for the past 7 years..." Siwon replied, and continued with the slapping, "I am not asking for forgiveness from you yet, because this is just the punishment."

Kyuhyun stared at the kneeling Siwon, looking helplessly with his hand slapping on Siwon, until his face started to get red from the slap. He halted from the next slap, and forcefully pulled his hand away.

 

"STOP!! YOUR FACE IS GETTING..." Kyuhyun bellowed but Siwon grabbed his other hand and did the same slapping action on the other side of his face.

"This side is not done yet." Siwon said, and planted the slap on the fine side of his face.

 

"NO STOP!!" Kyuhyun shouted, as he braked himself from the slap that Siwon intended to do on him next, "This is NOT going to change anything."

"I know... I know what I had done is not going to change what had happened," Siwon exclaimed, "I am not doing this to make myself feel good."

"I am not feeling good on this too!" Kyuhyun swagged his hand off from Siwon, "Inflicting pain on others like this, this is not what I want!"

"This is not inflicting pain," Siwon grabbed both Kyuhyun's hands and pulled them to place them against his own face, "This pain can never be on par with the pain you have been through, and the pain that I felt when I learnt what you had been through."

 

"This is to deepen the guilt in myself, so I will not hurt you again. So I will not do any stupid act to hurt you, and Minho again. I will live in guilt forever, and remember how much you have suffered due to my stupidity. I will live with remorse, for whatever pain I had given to you. But even so, I want to be by your side, regardless whether you forgive me or not, because I cannot stand any moment away from you and Minho anymore. I want to make up what I had missed, and take care of the both of you starting from now. I want to do my duty, as a father and...as a husband."

Kyuhyun who was already in tears with Siwon's heartfelt words, was still in his disbelief mode, for Siwon to reappear in his life, causing another huge wave to stir his life all over again. It was like the first time, when Siwon declared his love to him, having his life being turned upside down with the biggest change in his life.

And...did he mentioned...

 

"Husband?" Kyuhyun repeated the last word from Siwon.

Siwon smiled as he released his hold on Kyuhyun's hand, and brought his hand to wipe the tears off from Kyuhyun, "We got a son... Isn't that make us husband and wife?"

With his palms still on Siwon's face, the warmth from the face that he actually missed, Kyuhyun frowned, "Who is the wife?"

"You...my beautiful wife..." Siwon said, tilting his face sideway to sniff the familiar scent from Kyuhyun's palm.

 

Then, came the doubt from Kyuhyun, wondering to himself, if the decision was the correct one. What if, this is another tough route to move on? What if...someting happened again, and they had to part once more? Can he take it for the third time?

Thinking of all the negatives, Kyuhyun stood up abruptly, and walked towards the windows facing the sea. Siwon remained on his knees, as he watched Kyuhyun stood by the windows.

And the situation stayed in silence for at least a good 10 minutes...

 

"I don't know...if I can continue being with you again..." Kyuhyun finally spoke, "I am fine...with just Minho... And...what if...things did not go to the right path and it got worse again? I don't know how I can endure the misery for the third time if... Being dumped...for twice...by the people I loved...it was really a torture..."

Just then, he felt a pair of arms wrapping around him from behind. Siwon had got up to backhug him, enveloping him from behind. Instantly, he could feel the security given by Siwon. His strong arms and broad chest, giving all the familiar tenderness...just like before.

 

"There will be no third time. Do you think I spent 7 years looking for you, just to dump you again, for the third time?" Siwon promised, drawing Kyuhyun closer to him as he breathed near Kyuhyun's ear, "I couldn't live normally, without you with me. I couldn't stand looking at my disgusted family because they hurt you. I couldn't stop thinking of you any minute any second in these 7 years, blaming myself for letting you go. And I couldn't stay still any longer, knowing that you had given birth to a son, our son... You gave birth to a son who has the same birthday as me, who resembled so much from me and you, who bears my surname."

Kyuhyun trembled in Siwon's arms as he heard the confession from Siwon on how he lived for the past 7 years. And gradually, he brought his hands up to overlap on the hands around his waist.

"So tell me, will the third time comes?" Siwon asked, "Will I even wanted to ruin this chance when I finally found you?"

 

"I am sorry...no matter how many times I have to say, but I will say it all the times, that I am sorry...deeply sorry...extremely sorry for everything that you had to go through. I am sorry...sorry...so sorry..." Siwon buried his face in Kyuhyun's nape as he apologized, "I am sorry, Kyuhyun..."

 

"And I love you... I love you deeply. I love you extremely... I love you since I had my eyes on you, and I love you despite the 7 years of absence, and I will always love you till the end of the world..."

 

"I love you."

--------------------

 

Kyuhyun was tucked in the bed after the soothing bath that Siwon had prepared for him. Moment later, Siwon climbed in after his shower as well and wrapped his hands possessively from behind, making sure he had his hands on Kyuhyun all the times.

"You can sleep in Minho's bed." Kyuhyun stated as a matter-of-factly, though he started to feel comfortable with Siwon next to him.

There wasn't any answer from Siwon, causing an awkwardness in the middle of the room. Kyuhyun fidgetted his eyes around, until he couldn't stand it and flipped himself around to face Siwon. Only to find Siwon with his eyes opened, smiling with his dimples showing.

 

"You are not asleep." Kyuhyun pointed out.

"You can sleep first." Siwon said.

"You can sleep in Minho's bed." Kyuhyun repeated again.

"This is not the first time we are sleeping together, so..." Siwon blinked his eyes, hoping to get the consent from Kyuhyun to stay on his bed.

 

Just then, Kyuhyun brushed Siwon's face with his fingers, on the surface where Siwon slapped himself using his hands, "It looks painful from the way you slapped yourself..."

"Nothing a pain that can be compared to yours..." Siwon took Kyuhyun's hands and planted kisses on each of his fingers.

 

After having kisses done on all 10 fingers, Kyuhyun reached up and kissed on the red cheeks. Siwon closed his eyes as he could not believe after so long...finally...he had Kyuhyun with him again...by his side, opening the closed affection to him slowly.

Kyuhyun pulled away from kissing the cheeks, wanted to flip back to his original position, but Siwon's turn to hold Kyuhyun's face in place. Kyuhyun blinked his big doe eyes as he saw Siwon leaning closer to him, and captured his lips with his own.

 

7 years...its been 7 years... And the kiss that the both shared remains the same. It still creates the sparks within them, and it still make both cringe their hearts that they can never have enough of each other. Siwon nibbled on Kyuhyun's lips, before he continued to press chaste kiss on the plump lips that he missed deeply through the 7 years. Kyuhyun though was surprised for he had not kissed Siwon for years, he couldn't deny that he actually missed the lips that marked him dearly 8 years ago. He arched his back upward while pulling Siwon forward to deepen their kiss, while Siwon placed his hands over the blushing cheeks to secure the beautiful face. And there, they stayed in the kissing position, just lips nibbling the lips, as long they wanted to be...

It was such a new yet familiar sensation...

 

Though Siwon wanted to do more, but it was just a start of their new beginning, and Kyuhyun hasn't open his heart in accepting him entirely, he pulled away, eyes fixed on Kyuhyun who opened his eyes slowly with the loss of heat on his lips. He did not want ruin his chance right after he was gaining the trust from Kyuhyun again, so he pecked a few soft kisses on Kyuhyun's forehead and cheeks, before he flipped Kyuhyun back to the side. He then resumed his position with his hands around Kyuhyun's waist.

"Sleep, Kyu..." Siwon said as he pulled Kyuhyun closer to himself, "Goodnight..."

Still feeling stunned with everything that just happened in a mere few minutes, Kyuhyun was unable to believe that he was once again in Siwon's arms on bed. And...they were not doing anything else more than kissing...

Perhaps this is what they had to do to restart on the lost relationship. For Siwon to gain the trust once more... And for Kyuhyun to open his heart to Siwon once more...

 

With that, Kyuhyun dozed off into deep sleep, feeling comfortable in Siwon's arms, that...he thought this was the most pleasant sleep that he had gotten in the past 7 years...

 

He felt...safe...and protected...

And love...