The Restart

Bound to Love, Bound to You

"Kyuhyun~"

"Hmmm?" 

"Kyuhyun~"

"Huhhhh...?"

"Kyu Kyu..."

"Yes...?"

"Kyu Kyu Kyuhyun~ My beautiful Kyuhyun baby~" 

 

"Yah Choi Siwon! Whats wrong with you?" Kyuhyun slapped Siwon's arm who was lying on his lap. It was a wonderful afternoon, where both were having their alone time at their usual study bench within the campus of their university.

Having the summer sunshine bathing them outdoor, with just the two of them.

Alone, undisturbed.

Siwon had forbidden any of their friends to disrupt their moment, wanting Kyuhyun all to himself, even if it was just half an hour before their calculus class. And Siwon couldn't help but to stare at Kyuhyun while having his head lying on the meaty thighs. Eyeing at how the sun brought out the brownish colour of the younger's hair, looking at how the sun made the pale complexion so delicious-looking, and loving how Kyuhyun played with his hair, twirling his lengthy fingers within his hair...

 

Siwon chuckled when Kyuhyun rolled his eyes down at him, for calling his name aimlessly. He just loves calling for Kyuhyun... His name is the most endearing word in this world.

"Kyuhyun..." Siwon called out again, while lifting his hand up to on the soft cheek, that was blushing for him.

"Are you done calling my name?" However, Kyuhyun leaned forward to have Siwon's palm placed entirely on his cheek.

"Never..." Siwon grinned, "I will never be done calling your name."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes though he was flushing with the cheesy lines from his lover, "Cheesy!" 

Siwon laughed and bolted up from Kyuhyun's lap, "I am your cheese, what to do?" and claimed Kyuhyun's lips against his own.

 

Placing both his hands on Kyuhyun's cheeks, Siwon pulled Kyuhyun closer to himself, and deepened the sweet gentle kiss, just lips against lips, to feel the texture of the soft plump lips on him. Just having their lips placed against each other, both were already blossaming with unlimited sparks within them. Every kiss, every touch, seems so precious...

Ever since Kyuhyun agreed to be with him, Siwon blessed his good life and luck for knowing Kyuhyun, and for loving and getting the love returned from Kyuhyun. Everyday, he will count down the hours and minutes and even seconds to see his boyfriend, his lover. Though they were only together for a few months, Siwon knew...Kyuhyun is his soulmate, for sure.

 Kyuhyun had his palms placed gently on Siwon's chest, for he loves how Siwon's heart beats for him whenever they kiss. And everytime Kyuhyun did the touch over his chest, Siwon would feel even more blissful and pressed on for a more passionate kiss. So, the moment Kyuhyun his fingers on the clothed chest, Siwon ed his tongue in, and took the whole of Kyuhyun's lips in his mouth. Kyuhyun gasped in Siwon's mouth, but he allowed whatever wonders Siwon was giving him, and letting the strong muscle twists and turls and at every surface that it can find in his mouth. At times, they would open their mouths to catch a short breath, and closing the gaps again to continue with the kisses.

 

A bell came to disrupt their kisses, having them to break away realizing the break was done. Unwillingly, both refused to leave the warmth from each other's lips, and continued to give small peck on the surface. Kyuhyun giggled when Siwon brushed their lips together before he placed their foreheads together, pouring his stares at Kyuhyun. Siwon's hands were still placed on Kyuhyun's blushing cheeks, with his thumbs caressing the skin, while both panted for air. The pair shared a sweet smile, knowing how they feel for each other, even without saying any words to mark their loves.

And knowing that this was their first, first for Siwon to be with a guy, and first for Kyuhyun to be in a relationship, they did not rush to level up, and taking a slow yet strong step each time, to affirm and concrete their relationship. Even though Siwon would want to jump onto Kyuhyun each time they make out, he respect Kyuhyun more than his needs.

Even though, he could feel a almost surfacing out during their kissing session earlier...

 

"We need to go...for the calculus class." Kyuhyun pointed out, poking Siwon's chest at the same time without himself knowing it.

Siwon looked down at the fingers poking him and smirked, "Are you having fun poking there?"

Kyuhyun looked down as well, only to realise what he was doing, and wanting to pull back but was caught in Siwon's hands. Siwon grabbed the hands that touched his clothed chest earlier and pressed a kiss on each fingers, before placing them over his chest where his heart is.

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun blinked his eyes as he melted with such gesture from Siwon.

 

"Kyu, I love you..." Siwon simply declared out of nowhere, which caused Kyuhyun to flush further blinking his eyes even more ferociously.

"What about you, Kyu?" Siwon asked, shaking Kyuhyun's hands in his own, wanting to hear the confession too.

"Do...do I have to say that all the times?" Kyuhyun replied.

Knowing he shouldn't force it out from Kyuhyun, as Kyuhyun was a noob to such romantic relationship, "Well.. If you are not comfortable with it.. Then...never mind...

Siwon stood up and arranged himself, before reaching out for Kyuhyun who was still sitting on the bench, "Come, we have a class to catch." And he smiled showing Kyuhyun his deep dimples, to ensure he is fine without Kyuhyun saying the 3 words all the times.

 

Kyuhyun looked at the hand reaching out for him, and back at the smiling face waiting for him, he decided not to hold onto any restriction when it comes to Siwon. So he took Siwon's hand to pull himself up, and wrapped his arms around Siwon's nape to bump their chests hard against each other. Siwon though was startled with the action, he beamed to see Kyuhyun taking the initiative to show his affection, and had his arms around Kyuhyun's waist, taking the younger in his embrace.

Though Siwon would like to stay in the position for long, forever if that is possible, but he knew Kyuhyun took his classes seriously, so he pointed out to Kyuhyun about their class, "Kyu...? We are going to be late..." 

But Kyuhyun stopped him, by whispering the three words that made Siwon grinned from one ear to another, and rocked their bodies right and left slightly due to the short yet lovely moment in his life.

 

"I love you, Siwon..."

 

Siwon opened his eyes abruptly, and found himself having his head rested on the armchair in his office. With a frown kneading his brows together, he closed his eyes once more and pinched his temple. No doubt the work that he is dealing with at the moment, is constantly draining his energy, that it was no surprise for him to knock out in his office.

And having to cast his mind back to the days with Kyuhyun, however, did a major turnover in his hectic mind and heart.

Especially after he found Kyuhyun, the place he is hiding at...and the way he looks...

 

"I DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT KIND OF DUMPING GAME AGAIN, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

 

Siwon's heart cringed each time the words from Kyuhyun ringed in his mind. Those heartbreaking words that sound so...tramautic to him...

That he would never imagine...those were from Kyuhyun directly.

 

And it hurts him even more, whenever he recalled the days when they were still together...

Those lovey-dovey moments that the pair shared...

 

Yet, despite the harsh rejection from Kyuhyun, Siwon was not one to give up in getting Kyuhyun back. After so many years...7 years of searching...

And not to mention the missing truth about Kyuhyun's son...

Cho Minho...

 

"You have the rights to reject me, Kyuhyun..." The computer in front of him was alive the moment Siwon touched the mouse, and the picture of Kyuhyun kissing his cheek appeared immediately. Siwon brought his hand forward to caress the screen, and he smiled bittersweetly.

 

"But I will not give up to make you forgive me...and come back to me."

--------------------

"Kyu, I love you..." 

"I love you, Siwon..."

 

Kyuhyun was staring blankly outside the windows, as thought of the days with Siwon came pouring into his mind continously. Especially ever since Siwon reappeared in front of him after 7 years...that crushed all his strong will of staying sane without thinking about Siwon. His mind couldn't stop thinking, and rewinding everything about him and Siwon.

Everything...

 

"Why do you have to come here...? Why...?" Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

A tug on his shirt made him to look down, and his face broke into a small smile when he saw it was Minho who was pulling his shirt.

"Appa..." Minho reached out his hands, wanting Kyuhyun to carry him.

Without hesitation, Kyuhyun picked up Minho and had the little legs locked around his waist. Perhaps, he needs Minho's comfort to calm his frantic heart, therefore he hugged Minho closer to him, having Minho's head placing on his shoulder and rocked their bodies sideways.

 

"Minho ah..." Kyuhyun muttered, "Minho is appa's everything... My good boy..."

Minho giggled with the hug, and threw his arms around his appa, "Appa is a good boy too. Appa never cry today."

And that almost broke Kyuhyun's heart.

A simple gesture and words from an innocent child that melted his heart...that reminds him of Siwon...who was once had his heart melted with his gentle move,,,

 

Siwon grabbed the hands that touched his clothed chest earlier and pressed a kiss on each fingers, before placing them over his chest where his heart is...

 

They are so alike...

 

Minho yawned out of the sudden, and nuzzled his face on Kyuhyun's shoulder, rubbing his tired eyes with his little hands.

"Someone is tired huh?" Kyuhyun teased, and carried Minho straight into his room.

"But...appa... I...*yawn*" Minho yawned once more which made Kyuhyun chuckled with the cuteness of his son.

"You have school tomorrow. So you have to sleep now." Kyuhyun stated, and placed Minho on his bed, tucking the blanket over Minho.

"But...appa is lonely..." Minho pouted, though his eyelids were dropping as he spoke.

 

Kyuhyun smiled knowing how much his son cares for him, and pecked a kiss gently on Minho's forehead, "Appa is never lonely. Because I have Minho."

"And Minho has appa too... I love you appa..." Minho trailed off and managed to say his love to Kyuhyun before he finally falling asleep.

Kyuhyun Minho's hair and pressed another kiss on the forehead before he whispered, "Appa loves you too, Minho... Goodnight."

 

Right after he was out of Minho's bedroom, Kyuhyun had no time to bring his thoughts back to Siwon as his phone chose to ring at this moment.

It was Donghae.

 

"Hyung, whats with this call?" Kyuhyun asked after answering the call.

"Cho Kyuhyun!! How could you?!"

Kyuhyun was staggered with the shout from Donghae, "What...?"

"Don't you dare to let Siwon get near to you again!"

And Kyuhyun finally got to what was Donghae trying to say.

 

"Hyung. You knew."

"Pfffff Kyuhyun, there is nothing I do not know!"

"Ya right... Jungsu hyung..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

Donghae sighed through the phone, "Kyun ah... You have been staying there for years with peace. And I want you to continue living with such peace, having no jerks to bother you. You had enough with all the s that happened in your life! And therefore to maintain this peace, you will need us to protect you from jerks like Choi Siwon!"

"I know, hyung..." Kyuhyun muttered, "I wasn't complaining.. But..."

"BUT WHAT?!" Kyuhyun had to remove the phone away from his ear to prevent the deafening scream destroying his ear.

 

"CHO KYUHYUN! YOU BETTER DON'T BE SOFT-HEARTED AND FALL FOR HIS SPELL ONCE MORE!"

"HYUNG! Stop! I never say I am falling for him...!"

"Then what?!"

Kyuhyun took a deep breath, "I can handle him myself."

"You...what?"

"Hyung. there is no one else except myself who can deal with what is happening. And I can...and I will make sure, he is out of my life for sure. So even if he is back begging, I will not..."

 

Begging...like how he begged Siwon for explanation yet he was still being abandoned. That particular memory brought another pain in his heart.

Is he ready to payback whatever he had endured from?

 

"Does he know about Minho?" 

"No. I...lied."

"You lied about Minho? But what if he found out about Minho? Minho is part from him afterall..."

"As long as I refused to admit, he can't do anything."

 

"Kyuhyun ah... If you can't handle..."

"Hyung. You should stop worrying about me. I am fine. Really." Kyuhyun assured.

"You are always the maknae in our family. How can we stop worrying about you? And you had been through not once but twice of being abandoned..."

"Hae hyung, I will not let myself getting abandoned again." Kyuhyun promised, "Never...ever."

 

Never...ever...

 

But after he ended the call with Donghae, Kyuhyun was unsure if he could really maintain his distance with Siwon. With just a slight touch from Siwon could make his body reacted like how they touched in the past...

So all he hoped, was for Siwon not to appear in front of him again.

 

Just don't come back and break his strong will of determination...

 

Just don't.....

--------------------

 Siwon parked his car outside the big house, and climbed out of his Audi with a rather heavy heart. He dreaded, to return to the house, though he had not done so for months, hoping to avoid effectively from everything that he despised. However, the calls from his mother pleading him to return for a dinner had his stubborn mind breaking down, and thus, he was back for his mother's sake. And no one else.

Yet, he regretted for the return, as he saw the faces he loathed the instant he stepped in.

"Siwon!" Jessica beamed, running towards him with an apron on her, as if she is the mistress of the house, "Welcome home..."

 

Siwon clenched his teeth tight, skimming his eyes at Jessica full of hatres.

"Siwon ah!" His mother came after Jessica, and hugged her son dearly for she had not seen Siwon for so long, "My son..."

"Mother." Siwon muttered, wrapping his hands around his mother, for he missed her as much as she did.

If not for the person standing next to his mother, Siwon would like to return home more often just to visit his mother.

 

"Your father called, saying that he will be late for dinner. So I got the Jungs over, to join us..." His mother knew Siwon hated this arrangement, but with the pressure given by her husband...

Siwon grimaced again, knowing in his heart that this was his father's plan. Though he had effectively avoid his father as much in the company, not wanting to share much other than business related issues, his father is still...able to force his way, plotting plans on his son.

 

Looking over his mother's shoulder, he saw Mrs Jung standing at the kitchen, with a more than delightful smile to acknowledge Siwon, and Yunho at the living room with a worried look on his face.

Siwon was relieved, to have at least Yunho in the house. The only person he could confide in, comparing with the people in the house currently.

 

"Siwon, the dinner is almost ready..." Jessica started to strike a conversation, but Siwon ignored her entirely and looked straight at his mother, "I will be in my room. Let me know when dinner is ready." 

Not looking at Jessica for once, Siwon passed them and motioned Yunho to follow him.

 

Once inside the room, Yunho sighed as if a big burden was dropped from his shoulders. Siwon eyed at Yunho curiously, hearing that loud exhale of breath from his friend.

"Don't look at me like this." Yunho stated,  "I almost thought you are going to flare and stomp out of the house."

"I did have that thought." Siwon admitted, "For I did mention that I will only be home when she is not around."

Yunho placed his hand on Siwon's shoulder, "I am sorry...of whatever Jessica had done..."

Siwon shook his head, "Not your fault. I don't blame you. I could only blame myself...for not believing Kyuhyun... For letting jealousy and anger to blind my love for him..."

 

"So, I heard from Hyukjae that you found Kyuhyun?" Yunho asked.

Siwon nodded, "But he...refused me."

"Thought so. Afterall, that wasn't a pleasent memory to recall." 

 

"So, what are you going to do now?" Yunho questioned.

"I...have to find out something by myself." Siwon decided, "Not using private investigators or anyone else, I have to do it myself, even if that is to endure more rejection from Kyuhyun."

Looking at Siwon with a curious look, Yunho asked, "Find out about what?"

 

"His son." Siwon replied simply, "Kyuhyun has a son."

Yunho widened his eyes, "SON? You mean he has a son? Real son?"

Siwon nodded, "And he lied about certain things. But I can tell he was lying. Because...I could see...something about that boy...something unusual."

"But how are you going to find that out, by yourself? He is not staying anywhere near you..." Yunho pointed out.

 

"Which is why, I decided to be there for a few days..." Siwon said. He had this idea ever since he had decided to take things in his own hands, using his own strength to gain the trust from Kyuhyun again. Only that, Kyuhyun is more than willing to forgive his wrongdoings.

"But how are you going to be away from everyone's eyes?" Yunho stated with worries, knowing as much of Siwon's father... "You should know what will happen, if your father got hold of Kyuhyun. He can make Kyuhyun leave once, he can do it twice, and many more times."

"And that is why, I need your help. My family took the Jungs as their own..." Siwon spoke with a hint of disgust in his tone, "So your words can hold more weight than what I can say."

"You want me to...?"

 

"Arrange a trip with me overseas, saying that is for a business trip, and you need my help in that area. My father will be happy to accept that, if that can benefit his company and business."

 

Without hesitation, Yunho agreed and even had a plan thinking through his brain, "How long?"

"A week, for a start." Siwon stated, "We can increase the days for each 'business trip', to buy me more time."

Yunho nodded, and both started to plot on how to bring the plan forward.

 

So, over the dinner with Siwon's father returned home, Yunho brought out the matters of the "business trips" that would benefit both the Choi's and Jung's companies. Relating like a professional, Yunho spoke with confidence in reasoning the fake plans that both him and Siwon had came up with. Though Siwon's father glared at them with curious eyes, he accepted the plan and approved Siwon to support Yunho in the so-called business trips.

Jessica was equally suspicious for she had never heard of any business trips from the company. But seeing how Siwon ignoring her like an invisible, she chose not to voice out, not wanting to further making herself a nuisance in front of Siwon. As long as she got the back up from Siwon's parents, there is nothing she has to worry about. So she continued to please the folks, portraying herself as a well-behaved daughter-in-law.

 

Seeing how the people at the dining table, laughing and chatting like they are already a big family with harmony, Siwon loathed even more with a strong quesiness in him. Looking at how the two people who broke him and Kyuhyun apart, and were still able to pretend that nothing is wrong in their doings, he felt even more hateful to himself.

 

He hated himself...for being such a weakling...unable to protect Kyuhyun like he promised he would do so.

--------------------

"Appa!" Minho squealed when he saw Kyuhyun at the cafe's counter the moment Ryeowook let go of Minho's little hand.

Kyuhyun beamed looking at his son, walking out of the counter to carry Minho up, "Thanks hyung, to trouble you to pick up Minho for me."

Ryeowook smiled and ruffled Minho's hair, "Don't mention. He is being such a good boy, singing a song that he learnt from school while we walked back."

Kyuhyun arched his eyebrow, "Minho can sing?"

"Yes appa!" Minho giggled as he threw his hands over Kyuhyun's nape.

"You want to sing for appa?" Kyuhyun asked, anticipating for the song that Minho learnt in school.

Minho nodded and started to sing the song, a song about aeroplane.

 

Though the pitching and tune were off, Kyuhyun never had his smile been taken away from his face, as to hear his cute son singing adorably for him was the most heartwarming thing that happened lately. Minho had put up all sort of adorable expressions as he sings along, and that alone had caused Kyuhyun to chuckle hard at how cute his son can be.

"Awwww... My son is so talented, huh?" Kyuhyun praised after Minho was done singing, and swayed their bodies as he was unable to contain his pride for Minho.

"Appa likes the song?" Minho asked.

"Of course!" Kyuhyun grinned and buried his face on Minho's soft body and nuzzled against it, "My Minho is so cute!"

Minho giggled with the ticklish on his body, that surrounded the cafe, making everyone else smiling as well with the affection that the pair was showing. Kyuhyun got carried away playing with Minho, that he moved themselves out of the cafe, and ran with Minho spreading his little hands like a flying aeroplane in Kyuhyun's arms. That sight of them playing with each them so carefreely was so lovable...as if nothing can be a bothersome for them.

 

"Yah Kyuhyun ah! I need help here..." Jungsu appeared from behind the cafe, but was stopped by Ryeowook from calling for Kyuhyun, and nudged him to withness the pair having their fun in their own world.

"Let them have their time alone. I can help you with whatever you need." Ryeowook said.

As he flicked his face around briefly, Ryeowook thought saw a man from the corner of his eyes, standing not far away from the cafe. He turned again, to confirm his suspicion, and true enough, a handsome man looking straight at Kyuhyun and Minho. 

The very same man who made Kyuhyun ran for his life the other day.

But he chose not to be near the cafe, staying a decent distance away yet not too far to catch a glimpse of Kyuhyun. And his expression was full of...remorse and...misery.

 

Why is he here again...?

 

"Ryeowook ah! What are you looking at?" Jungsu called out for Ryeowook whom agreed to help him, "Someone handsome caught your eyes?"

"What?!" Ryeowook gasped, "I am not eyeing at anyone!"

"Then why are you standing...?" Jungsu asked again, even making his way closer to Ryeowook.

Knowing how Jungsu would react upon seeing Siwon, Ryeowook was quick to block his view and pushed Jungsu back to where he came from, "Come come I will help you now!"

Jungsu chuckled, not knowing the real motive, "Yah yah why are you panicking? Must be someone who you did not want me to know about huh?"

"NO HYUNG!! Stop with your guessing!!" Ryeowook huffed.

 

Kyuhyun being oblivious with Minho, did not realise that they were being watched by Siwon, and laughed with all his might, bringing all his worries to the back of his head. 

"Appa!" Minho giggled, with Kyuhyun grabbing him from behind and tickled his little body hard, "Appa~!"

"Hahahahaha~ Minho cannot run away from monster appa!" Kyuhyun laughed.

"Ahhhh monster appa!! Monster appa!!" Minho screamed but Kyuhyun held him tight and carried him high up off from the ground.

"Rawrrrrrr~"

 

Standing still on the ground, Siwon was not making any move to get closer to Kyuhyun and Minho. And had his gaze fixed at the pair throughout, seeing how Kyuhyun being so carefree with a child. Just like that memory where he saw Kyuhyun interacted with the little boy Hyunnie many years ago.

But that made him even more regretful, for the situation was different from back then...for he is not by Kyuhyun's side at the moment. 

 

Worse time... What have you been through Kyuhyun? What are the missing parts in these 7 years that I had missed?

What can I do...to repay the worse time that you had been through? What can I do...for you to forgive me...for my foolishness...to make you return to me?

--------------------

Kyuhyun was on the way walking up to their home with Minho holding his hand while other freed hand was the ice cream off.

"Minho ah, Be careful not to drip the ice cream on your shirt." Kyuhyun warned, letting go of Minho's hand to dig the keys from his pocket when they reached the floor.

Minho was too engrossed with the ice cream in his hand, that he wasn't careful with what was dripping away. And so, a lump of melted ice cream dropped on Minho's shirt.

Once done opening the door, Kyuhyun turned to look at Minho, only to find a patch of ice cream on Minho.

 

"Aissshhh Minho ah! Didn't I just told you not to drip the ice cream on your shirt?" Kyuhyun scolded, and bent down wanting to clean dirt off, but he did not have anything to clean off the patch.

"Appa..." Minho looked down on his shoes, as if feeling sorry for the dirt that he had caused.

Kyuhyun's heart softened the moment he saw how Minho behaved, "Minho ah, appa is sorry... Come, lets shower together, and appa will make ramyeon after we are cleaned, ok?"

Minho raised his head and beamed at the word 'ramyeon', nodding his little head enthusiastically as he bounced into the apartment. Kyuhyun shook his head but smiling to himself as he adored his son too much that he couldn't bear to be mad at him even for a minute.

 

Just when Kyuhyun was about to enter his house, the door of the next unit opened, and out came a lady whom Kyuhyun was familiar with.

"Mdm Kang..." Kyuhyun wanted to greet, but he was shocked to see another face appearing INSIDE the unit, with Mrs Kang bidding goodbye to the man.

 

"Ahh Kyuhyun ah. You are back." Mdm Kang smiled at Kyuhyun as she turned.

Kyuhyun was still in his stunned mode, staring hard at the man who was looking right back at him.

"Ah, I have decided to sell this apartment to this young man here." Mdm Kang explained.

"But..what about old Mr and Mrs Kang?" Mdm Kang's parents are the actual occupants of the unit.

"Oh...erm... They were actually got frightened with a man previously who came to search for you, thinking you might be oweing money from loan sharks... So..." Mdm Kang trailed off.

 

And that man is the man standing there in your unit!!

 

"But I know you are not that sort, so I explained to them that there might be some mistakes." Mdm Kang explained, not wanting to create more misunderstanding, "But anyway, my parents are getting old, so I would like to take care of them myself too. So I am moving them to be near me."

"I see..."

 

And he...got the chance to...

 

"So sorry I got to go now. I will see you around Kyuhyun." Mdm Kang said, "And thank you Mr Choi."

 

Siwon nodded his head though his eyes were still on Kyuhyun.

After Mdm Kang disappeared from the end of the stairs, Siwon stepped out of the apartment and walked closer to Kyuhyun. With reflex, Kyuhyun stepped backwards carefully, giving a distance away from Siwon.

 

"Kyuhyun..." Siwon started, yet Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Why...are you...doing this?" Kyuhyun couldn't help it but his voice was trembling as he spoke, "Didn't I told you....we are over?"

"Can you give me a chance...to make up whatever I had done to you?" Siwon pleaded, taking another step near Kyuhyun.

 

Those eyes again... Those eyes that showed his guilt and pain...

 

"NO STOP! STOP MOVING TOWARDS! ME" Kyuhyun yelled, and breathed out heavily as he continued, "There is no more chance. You don't need it, and I am fine living just the way I am. So please, just go back to where you came from. And stay away."

 

"I don't see your wife around." Siwon pointed out, "And Mdm Kang told me...you are living with your son alone."

Kyuhyun shivered with the words from Siwon, and slammed the door right in Siwon's face, not wanting to hear anymore from Siwon. But he had his body pressed against the door, panting hard with the anxiety building in him.

 

No....deny Cho Kyuhyun. You are supposed to deny whatever he said!! Kyuhyun scolded himself as he clutched his chest where his heart is. DENY!!!

 

Expecting the exact reaction from Kyuhyun, Siwon was not at all surprised to earn him a door slam.

Pressing his forehead on the door, and hoping that Kyuhyun would hear him from inside, Siwon said to the door...

 

"I love you Kyu... And I am sorry..."

 

And Kyuhyun burst out crying once more...