The Anniversary

Bound to Love, Bound to You

2007

"Baby! I need help here!"

"Ok Won! Hold on!"

Seconds later, Kyuhyun scrambled towards the bedroom from the living room where he was arranging the furnitures there.

 

"Yes Won?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Can you help me to put this box up there?" Siwon pointed the box next to him and the top empty space of the wardrobe behind him.

"Sure." Kyuhyun replied, and took the box in his arms.

"Thanks." Siwon continued to unpack the rest of the boxes around him.

 

Stretching himself a bit after the unpacking, Siwon turned around to face the back of Kyuhyun who was helping the unpacking too, and he felt so loved. He got closer to Kyuhyun and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's soft waist, pressing his head on Kyuhyun's warmth back.

"Won...?" Kyuhyun stopped with the unpacking when he felt Siwon's arms around him.

"Thanks for helping me with the unpacking." Siwon mumbled, "If only...you can stay here with me..."

"Well, I will come here more often, otherwise, some of my stuffs wouldn't be here with you." Kyuhyun replied, overlapping his hands with Siwon's hands on him.

"But...I would prefer to wake up to you every morning..." Siwon whined.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and leaned back onto Siwon's chest, feeling the body heat on his back, "What are you thinking huh? Even if we are living together, I will be sleeping in another room."

"You are so mean." Siwon pouted, "But its ok. I will wait. Wait for you to get more open and intimate with me."

He turled Kyuhyun around to face him, and smirked, "But first, let me get my daily dose of your kiss."

"Huh? But we are not done with the unpacking... Won!!" Kyuhyun was pushed against the wall even before he finished speaking, with Siwon's lips crushing onto his.

 

Though hitting gently on Siwon's chest to protest, gradually he gave in to Siwon's passionate kisses on him, and had his hands wrapped around Siwon's nape to pull him closer. With their kisses deepened, Siwon as hard as possible on the plump lips, making sure the area was fully covered by his own, marking the surface as much as possible so that his scent will mingle with Kyuhyun 24/7.

"Baby..." Siwon pulled away, pressing their foreheads together as he panted, with his eyes on Kyuhyun's, "Did you had...honey...earlier?"

Kyuhyun shook his head, "I didn't..."

"Then why..." Siwon kissed the sweet lips again, "are you tasting so sweet like honey?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Do you need to give me your daily dose of cheese as well?"

Siwon chuckled, and pulled Kyuhyun for another round of kissing.

 

Into the 2nd round of kissing, adding on a little more passion, Kyuhyun had his hands tangled with Siwon's hair, kneading the hair with his fingers. Siwon held Kyuhyun's face in both his palms, opened his mouth widely to capture again and again, moving his lips all over the plump lips, till he was sure the surface was as wet and swollen. He gripped Kyuhyun's chin next, and pressed it down to open the sinful mouth so he could insert his wet muscle in the hot and stuffy caverns. Once inside, Kyuhyun tightened his fingers on Siwon's hair, allowing the flexible tongue to roam inside, before he pushed his own out to connect the tip of the wet muscle and finally twisted them together in between their mouths. Moving their heads left and right rhythmically to accomodate the kisses, both feeling satisfied at how their mouths fit so well with each other.

Though this was not the first time they kissed, but every time they did, it felt like their first kiss, always exploring with new satisfaction and making each kiss a memorable one. With addition of having skinship to an extent...

 

For the past one year, the couple went on being in love, smoothly which was a surprise for them. The Lee family accepted Siwon into their household, and often having Siwon over for dinner together with Hyukjae who is still dating Donghae. Siwon enjoyed the company of the Lee family, especially with the Lee brothers, where he would spend time with them and Kyuhyun outside the household. Only at certain times when Siwon felt that Kyuhyun went too close with Sungmin, like them wrapping arms around each other, or pinching each other's cheeks, or laughing at their own childhood jokes, Siwon will then possesively pulled Kyuhyun closer to him and planted as many kisses all over Kyuhyun. 

"Siwon...!" Kyuhyun would feel shy whenever Siwon showed his possessive side on Kyuhyun in front of the Lee family.

"Go get a room!" And the Lee brothers would tease the couple, laughing away as if nothing bothers them actually.

 

Kyuhyun had met with Siwon's family, in fact just his mother, a couple of times. Though Siwon's mother approved them dating, and was pleased at Kyuhyun's well-brought up personality, they never had a chance to tell Siwon's father about Kyuhyun. Knowing how stern his father can be, especially at the position that runs a big company, reputation is what that matters. So, Siwon decided to move out, using the money that he had earned from his Twosome +C4 which belongs to him solely, once he graduated from the university. Firstly, to be independent living on his own, while he started to do business from his father. Secondly, with the prove of him being independent, he could protect Kyuhyun whenever the time comes for his father to disapprove the relationship. And lastly, he would have a space ready for him and Kyuhyun, if he ever get kick out by his father.

"At least, I am independent enough to protect you, and need not have to rely on my father anymore." Siwon explained to Kyuhyun about his decision to move out.

"Aren't you thinking too much?"

"No. Because I want you to be in my future, and vice versa... So I have to consider all positive and negative possibilities."

 

Siwon introduced his friends to Kyuhyun as well, and many were supportive the moment they got in contact with Kyuhyun. Though they knew that Siwon was close with Kyuhyun, but never in their minds that Siwon came to love a man. But once they got to know Kyuhyun, the more they were taken in by his smart brain and that snarky yet well-natured personality. But knowing the quiet nature of Kyuhyun, Siwon did not make him to appear at every big gathering that they always have. And Kyuhyun became more opened with communicating to others, bringing more smiles to his face gradually, which he had forgotten about the sad childhood that he had which caused him to be closed-up to people except the Lee family.

He was especially close with Hyukjae (partly due to Donghae) and Yunho, whom he got to know as the secret helper, warning Siwon about his cousin Jesscia, that gave Siwon a prehead with what he was going to face at home back then. Forgiving Kyuhyun even went on to befriend Jessica, whom apologized on her action and even feeling ashamed of herself after knowing more about Kyuhyun. But, though Siwon continued to regard her as friend, he could not forgive her so noblely like how Kyuhyun did.

"You shouldn't be so mean to her... She is still a friend of yours isn't it?" Kyuhyun remarked one day, seeing how Siwon was cold towards Jessica in the school campus.

"I know... Just give me some times, ok? I will slowly forget what she did back then." Siwon grimaced.

 

And to prove further that he is serious in Kyuhyun, he will not bed Kyuhyun, until Kyuhyun is willing to at his own pace. Knowing him was Kyuhyun's first in everything, Siwon was determined to respect Kyuhyun in that area, though he can't stop skinship with Kyuhyun, to an extent. Like, rubbing his hands on Kyuhyun's meaty thighs, or caress Kyuhyun's back when they kissed, or the softly when they had tongue battles...

"You are so tasty, Kyu..." Siwon moaned, once when they finished a real passionate kiss with their hands all over each other, clothes on of course. And effectively avoided the private areas...

"Sorry Siwon... I am dragging this for so long..." But Kyuhyun could hear the disappointment from Siwon, for they can never go further.

"Its ok baby... Like I said, I am serious in you, and I am willing to wait. Till you have full trust in me." Siwon Kyuhyun's burning cheeks, smiling with his loving eyes, very determined to show his seriousness.

 

 

This day, finally came where Siwon moved into an apartment that he got after looking a few around the neighbourhood, making sure he is near Kyuhyun. Taking his Audi Cabriolet with him to the new apartment, excited when he knew Kyuhyun will be at his apartment waiting for him, helping him to unpack. Which led to the present where they were both kissing hard against the wall, leaving the unpacking aside at the moment.

Siwon d on Kyuhyun's waist then they deepened the kiss, pushing himself closer to Kyuhyun bumping their chests against each other, till there is no gap in between them. Kyuhyun in return, tugged his arms over Siwon's nape, the back of Siwon's neck while they savoured each other on the lips, making sure no area on the mouths left uncovered.

"Hmmm..." Kyuhyun moaned softly through the kiss, totally immersed the kiss that they were sharing.

"God Kyu, I love you..." Siwon breathed as well, replying to the moan from Kyuhyun.

 

Soon done with the 2nd round of kissing, Kyuhyun pulled away to find a pouty Siwon because of him parting from the kiss. He chuckled and leaned to plant a few more small kisses till Siwon was satisfied, and opened his eyes to flash the ever-deep dimples on both sides of his mouth.

"I love your little kisses on me." Siwon nuzzled their noses as he spoke.

"I love your on me too." Kyuhyun smirked.

"I can show you more groping that I can do next time." Siwon replied, already placing his hands on both sides of Kyuhyun's clothed .

"Next time then. Now..." Kyuhyun planted another kiss on Siwon and pushed him away slightly, "You need to unpack. If we continue with this kissing here and there, we can never finish it before the sun set. And I am hungry."

"Roger that, my queen!" Siwon laughed, and skipping away to resume his unpacking,

 

Kyuhyun shook his head with the ridiculous nickname, but he can't deny the smile on his face was unremovable.

And he can't deny, that he has fallen way too deep for Siwon...

--------------------

After the unpacking and a simple dinner at Siwon's new apartment, the couple sat on the cream colour couch, enjoying the shows on the TV, while they cuddled and fondled on each other. These moments are simple yet very fulfilling just having the company in each other's arms, even though they were doing nothing great. Siwon was especially pleased, because this is the future he always have in mind, ever since he got together with Kyuhyun.

"Kyu," Siwon suddenly called out for his boyfriend.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun replied, his attention was still on the TV.

"I will be getting more busy, once I started working at my father's main company... So..." Siwon trailed off, not sure how was he going to continue.

But Kyuhyun looked up at Siwon and smiled, as if he already knew what Siwon was trying to say, "I know. You will not be at your Twosome +C4 as often as before. Because there are more Twosome outlets you need to worry about."

 

"Are you sad?" Asked Siwon, placing his hand on Kyuhyun's cheek, the soft surface with his fingers.

"Why would I?" Kyuhyun tilted his head, looking questionably at Siwon.

"Because...not only I am not going to see you at the university anymore, I might have to decrease my visit to +C4... So meaning... We will have lesser time to see each other." Siwon sulked, feeling ashamed of himself as it sounds like he was the only one who has this worry.

Kyuhyun chuckled, and pinched Siwon's cheek, teasing at his boyfriend's silly worry.

"Baby!" Siwon pouted, pulling Kyuhyun's hand away from his face, "I am being serious here!"

"But Siwon, I am not sad, at all." Kyuhyun answered, with a smile on his face, "Because...I am here with you. We are not at the university or +C4, we are at your apartment. Can you see the improvement here?"

 

Siwon was actually confused, until he realised how silly he was. He laughed at himself, and tugged Kyuhyun closer to his chest, "You are right. Why am I worrying over something, when the problem can be solved so easily."

Yes, they can never study together at the university, or work as often at +C4, but those can never beat the moments, where Siwon could hug and kiss Kyuhyun so freely and openly without the judging eyes from others outside. Though Siwon did not mind showing the affection to Kyuhyun in public, but he knew, having themselves in the cosy area where only the two of them exist, is much much better. And now he got his own apartment, they can have more of these chances to show affection to each other, without burden.

"I am so silly, Kyu..." Siwon snuggled himself on Kyuhyun.

"Glad you know that." Kyuhyun smirked, with his hand Siwon's hair.

 

Staying in silence holding onto each other for a while, before Siwon bolted up and grinned at Kyuhyun.

"Whats with that grin?" Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Siwon.

"Baby, our anniversary is near, right?" Siwon beamed, eyes were twinkling with joy.

"What anniversary?" Kyuhyun tilted his head to ask in a cute way.

"Us being together for a year!" Siwon exclaimed, nuzzled their noses together at the same time.

"Do people celebrate that?" Kyuhyun frowned, still a newbie in such area.

"Yeah! It is this coming weekend, exactly a year since you agreed to be my boyfriend."

"Oh... Really?"

"Of course..." Siwon grinned, and pulled Kyuhyun for a round of kiss again.

 

But soon, Kyuhyun pulled away, holding Siwon's face in his hands, "But then... Aren't you having housewarming here this weekend? Have you forgotten?"

"Housewarming....!! Right! I did!" Siwon gasped, "I did arrange a housewarming this coming weekend! Did I mixed up the dates?! I thought I have arrange them carefully, and even wanted to give you a surprise..."

Kyuhyun chuckled at how meddlehead this new businessman can be.

"Kyu! I found that you have been laughing a lot at me recently." Siwon pouted, when he heard the beautiful laughing sound from Kyuhyun, "Earlier as well..."

"Because you are so funny." Kyuhyun admitted.

"Well, then I am glad to make you so happy." Siwon laughed as well.

 

"Anyway, we can celebrate both things on one day. Since our friends will be here. Let them enjoy the anniversary, how does that sound?" Kyuhyun suggested.

"But then... Our anniversary is not a private celebration anymore..." Siwon sulked, thinking that he will have to share Kyuhyun on that day, on their first year anniversary.

"Well... We can have the night together..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

And Siwon's eyes started to sparkle, "REALLY?! YOU WANT TO STAY OVERNIGHT HERE WITH ME, ON OUR ANNIVERSARY?"

"Yah yah Choi Siwon!" Kyuhyun slapped Siwon's arms, "Did I say anything about staying overnight? I say if our friends not staying too late with us, we can have the rest of the night alone. And I can still go home late at night!"

"But you said WE CAN HAVE THE NIGHT TOGETHER...!" Siwon squealed, rocking Kyuhyun's waist as he repeated Kyuhyun's words.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes on Siwon, and stood up leaving Siwon on the couch.

 

"Baby where are you going?" Siwon called after Kyuhyun.

"I am going home." Kyuhyun replied.

"But... It is late now..." Siwon whined, seeing Kyuhyun walking out from Siwon's bedroom with his sling bag over his shoulder.

"You need to start work tomorrow, and I got school as well. If I am to stay any longer, you wouldn't want to sleep. I don't think your father will be pleased, for his son to be late on the first day..." Kyuhyun spoke as the matter-of-factly, "So, I am going home."

Siwon sighed, reluctant to release Kyuhyun, but his boyfriend was right. He can't afford to make any mistake on his first day...

"Let me send you home then," Siwon stood up walking towards the door, "So I can have you for another few minutes."

Kyuhyun smiled, "Of course. I was afraid you wouldn't offer..."

 

Throughout the journey back to Kyuhyun's house, they decided to work hard for the week till the next weekend for the housewarming and the anniversary celebration, with just a few friends that they are close to at Siwon's house. And sitting next to Siwon hearing him speaks about his excitement in the new chapter of his life, Kyuhyun was impressed and dazzled at how Siwon had gotten more charming than they first met more than a year ago. And even he had gotten more charming, that many girls were eyeing him at the university during the last month of his days there, Siwon remained faithful to Kyuhyun, never a time that Kyuhyun felt unloved from Siwon. In fact, he had received much more love from Siwon than expected, that he thought he would die of diabetics due to too much sweetness from Siwon.

So looking at Siwon's car driving away in the night after dropping him at his house, Kyuhyun had a plan in mind. More like a reward to Siwon, which he has been waiting for all these while. He blushed with the thought, thinking the plan might thrilled Siwon big time, but he is not going to speak of his plan, intending to make it a surprise for Siwon.

 

Until the next Saturday for the housewarming and anniversary celebration...

--------------------

"Happy moving to new place!" Hyukjae and Donghae appeared at the same time at Siwon's new apartment, holding up a bottle of red wine and a dozen or more of beer for the celebration.

"Is that all you two brought along?" Siwon welcomed them though he was judgy on the gifts that they got for him.

"I am helping you, my friend." Hyukjae whispered as he passed Siwon through the door, "To get Kyuhyun drunk till he can't go home, and you will have the excuse to bed him."

Siwon narrowed his eyes and smacked Hyukjae away, "You and your y thoughts."

 

"Hae hyung!" Kyuhyun greeted from the living room, when he saw his hyung arrived, "Where is Sungmin hyung?"

"He is coming a little later, thinking he is getting a cake for Siwon." Donghae replied.

"Ok sure."

 

Sungmin came a while later than Hyukjae and Donghae, followed by Yunho, who brought along...Jessica.

"Hi." Jessica greeted, beaming at the doorstep, not feeling awkward though she was the only female at the celebration.

 

Siwon pulled Yunho aside and whispered harshly, "What is she doing here?"

"I don't know how did she know about this..." Yunho shook his head denying everything, "Which caught me offguard when she said she is coming here as well. So I took her along..."

"I invited her." Kyuhyun answered, appearing in front of them out of nowhere, "Isn't she your friend too, Siwon?"

Both Siwon and Yunho were awestruck, seeing how big-heart this Kyuhyun can have...

"But Kyu... She..." Siwon wanted to protest, but Kyuhyun stopped him.

"Siwon, that was a year ago. And she really regretted it. So..."

Siwon sighed, "Fine, I shall not let her presence to spoil my mood today."

Kyuhyun chuckled, and ruffled Siwon's hair, "Good boy."

 

The celebration went on well, with them sitting on the carpeted floor around the coffee table at the living room, where all the food and drinks were. Siwon was by Kyuhyun's side all the times, with his arms around Kyuhyun, and pecking his cheek shamelessly, not caring the eyes of others on them, as if he was showing how much he loves Kyuhyun.

Especially to Jessica.

 

"You shouldn't be so showy, do you know that?" Kyuhyun scolded when he and Siwon retreated to the kitchen to help with the food.

"What? I didn't... I was just doing what I always do..." Siwon argued, but with the stern look that Kyuhyun was throwing at him, he shut his mouth and looked away from Kyuhyun.

"Don't pretend that I don't know what you are trying to do." Kyuhyun continued to lecture, "She was happy for us, if you noticed that. And she did apologize sincerely for that little mistake she had done. Just one mistake, and you are going to shut her off?"

"But I couldn't help to be protective over you..." Siwon tried again, but he sighed, seeing the pleading eyes from Kyuhyun, "...Ok fine. I will be nice to her. As a friend."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Of course as a friend. What did you expect? Maybe she is no longer interested in you. Don't think too full of yourself Choi Siwon."

"And I don't need her to be interested in me at all, because I only want you." Siwon tugged Kyuhyun closer, leaning to get a kiss from Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun stopped him by placing his hands over Siwon's lips.

"YAH Choi Siwon!" Kyuhyun frowned, "We have guests!" 

"Who cares?" Siwon pouted and wanted to succeed in the kissing mission he had in mind right now, but Kyuhyun slapped his arms.

 

"Ahem." And came a fake cough. Jessica was standing in front of them, eyeing at them having their little lovey dovey session.

"Oh Jessica," Kyuhyun wriggled out from Siwon's arms, " Is there anything...?"

"I just need a cup of plain water. Having too much wine in my throat, doesn't make me feel good." Jessica explained, "I didn't mean to..."

"Its ok." Kyuhyun replied, and handed her a glass of water, "Erm, I will bring this food out." And he nudged Siwon to talk to Jessica, leaving them behind at the kitchen.

 

Sulking at Kyuhyun who left him behind, Siwon sighed and turned his attention to Jessica.

"Siwon," Jessica mumbled, "I know you will not forgive me... But I do want to say, that I am sorry..."

"I know." Siwon simply replied, "I get what Kyu has been telling me..."

"I am genuinely happy for you and Kyuhyun. I am sorry that I failed to see that a year ago. Because...you have never show interest in guys before. I thought, he had blinded you." Jessica apologized, flashing her sad puppy eyes at Siwon, hoping that her message gets to Siwon with sincerity.

"I am glad to hear that. And we are still friends, Jessica." Siwon sighed.

"We are?" Jessica smiled, hearing finally from Siwon personally that they were still friends.

"Thanks to Kyuhyun, who had been putting in good words for you." Siwon smiled talking about Kyuhyun, with his eyes were sparkling towards Kyuhyun, who was at the living room drinking the beer with their friends.

 

Without looking at Jessica again, Siwon hurried back to Kyuhyun's side, removing a can of beer from his hand, "Yah yah what are all you evil people trying to do? Trying to make my baby drunk?"

"Siwon ah, don't you forget what I said earlier?" Hyukjae chuckled.

Jessica stood at the kitchen, looking at how happy Siwon was with Kyuhyun. Though astonished at how things turned out for the past one year, at how Siwon and Kyuhyun could last for a year which rarely happened to Siwon and his other exes, she couldn't believe things to turn out this way. Totally...bewildered...

 

"Hey, Jessica right?"

Jessica turned to find Sungmin smiling at her, "Hi, you are...Kyuhyun's hyung? Sung..min?"

Sungmin smiled, "Yup that is my name."

"And you are looking for me...?" Jessica asked.

"I am looking for plain water. But then, you are one pretty girl, that is for sure." Sungmin replied, and went on to get himself a glass of water.

"Oh thanks." Jessica smiled.

"So it is easier for you to get someone else." Sungmin drank a gulpful of water before he continued.

"...What do you mean?" Jessica asked.

"You know what I mean." Sungmin answered, and he returned to the group of noisy people who wanted Siwon and Kyuhyun to drink the beer from the same mug that they had poured in.

 

And that was when, Jessica knew...her motive was being spotted by someone who was very observant...

--------------------

After hours of drinking and eating, and chatting on whatever rubbish they had in mind, the crowd decided to dismiss at 11pm. Jessica left surprinsingly early, leaving the males behind. However, none was affected of her leaving, except for Kyuhyun who questioned a little when she mentioned of leaving.

"I have some other things to attend. So...have fun guys." That was her excuse to leave.

 

And when Sungmin asked if Kyuhyun was leaving as well, Kyuhyun sheepishly shook his head, saying that he is staying behind to help Siwon clear up his apartment. 

"What a good wifey..." Sungmin teased as he took his leave with his brother.

 

After done with the clearing up which was an hour later, Siwon and Kyuhyun slammed themselves on the couch, exhausted with the whole day event.

Kyuhyun was already with his half closed eyes, placing his head on Siwon's shoulder. Siwon grinned, to have Kyuhyun by his side for the whole day, celebrating the housewarming and their anniversary. Though it was with his friends, he felt blissful enough.

"Happy anniversary, baby." Siwon muttered, while planting kisses on Kyuhyun's fluffy hair.

"You too." Kyuhyun mouthed.

"Sorry for not able to give you a private night for just the two of us..." Siwon apologized, as they didn't expect for their friends to stay around till later than they expected.

"Hmmm... Its ok..." Kyuhyun mumbled, while he smirked at the thought inside him. Since I got the rest of time now...

"Its late, so do you want me to send you home now?" Siwon asked, yet his hands were on Kyuhyun, caressing his arms and legs.

 

Kyuhyun sat up straight on the sofa, decided to carry out with the plan he had in mind ever since a week ago, and blushed with the thought on it. Seeing how Kyuhyun became stiffened and adding on with the blushes on his cheeks, Siwon was confused.

"Kyu...?"

 

Kyuhyun looked up at Siwon, with his expressive twinkling eyes blinking, playing with the edge of Siwon's tee in his fingers, and mumbled the following words which almost caused an heart attack on Siwon for the sudden increase of his heartbeats rapidly.

 

"I...want to stay here tonight... Can I...? I got a present...for you..."