The Calm

Bound to Love, Bound to You

Siwon walked into his Twosome +C4 on a Friday evening after his work with his father in the main company. Still in his smart outfit, fitting white shirt and dark coloured pants, with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows showing off his veins clearly on his arms. Plus a rather big smile on his face.

"Kyuhyun!!" Siwon asked for Kyuhyun the moment he was inside the cafe, while his hand was loosening the blue tie over his neck.

But the one to greet him, was Kangin, "Siwon? Came to check on us?"

Siwon laughed, "Do I even need to do so, when I have you, the capable manager?"

"That is true. Haha!" Kangin joined in the laugh, "Then what is the business that brings you here?"

"I am looking for Kyuhyun. I have a good news and I want him to be the first to share the news." Siwon grinned.

"He is somewhere at the back in the store." Kangin pointed to the back, "Don't do any hanky panky there, I need the store to be cleaned."

Siwon laughed even harder, "Oh please. I wouldn't provide a free show for you. And my Kyuhyun is not for anyone to view... Only for my eyes."

Kangin rolled his eyes, "I didn't know you are so cheesy..."

"But he likes it..." Siwon chuckled and moved towards the store.

 

Siwon twisted the door knob of the store and opened it softly, wanting to surprise Kyuhyun from behind. And true enough, Kyuhyun was too focused in dealing with the stocktake, that he did not realise Siwon was eyeing at him at the doorway. With his back at Siwon, squatting down on the floor with his hanging in the air, Siwon had a lot to control not to lung at Kyuhyun straight away. Giggling to himself, Siwon tip-toed towards Kyuhyun as quiet as possible,

Until...he finally reached Kyuhyun. And at the same time, Kyuhyun stood up. Siwon grinned for the perfect opportunity and backhugged Kyuhyun instantly.

 

"WHATTTTTT!!" Kyuhyun gasped when he felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around him.

"Hi Kyu." Siwon responded.

Hearing the familiar cheeky voice, Kyuhyun then calmed himself down and turned around to face the naughty boyfriend of his, "You really scare the hell out of me."

Siwon chuckled, "You are so serious, I can't just interrupt you."

"You ARE interrupting me now, boss. I am doing stocktake, for the sake of your cafe." Kyuhyun sulked.

"Take a break then." Siwon took the notes that Kyuhyun was holding onto, and tossed it onto the ground.

"HEY!!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, but his hands were grabbed by Siwon, preventing him from moving.

 

"You know Kyu," Siwon kissed the fingers in his hands, "I almost wanted to do you here when you were squatting down with your lifting in the air."

"YAH CHOI SIWON!!" Kyuhyun scolded, "Kangin will not be pleased!"

Siwon laughed, "Yeah you are right, he warned me before I came here."

"Glad that you listened to him." Kyuhyun let out a sigh of relief.

"But that doesn't mean, I can't do this." Siwon smirked.

 

And the next moment, Siwon captured Kyuhyun's lips and started his savouring Kyuhyun. Totally forgotten the reason for him to look for Kyuhyun the moment their lips touched.

Siwon pushed himself forward to deepen their kisses, while Kyuhyun threw his arms over Siwon's nape and arched his back to accept the kisses from Siwon. Knowing how much Siwon was depriving for the moment like this, Kyuhyun opened his mouth without Siwon prompting. Totally gleeful to see Kyuhyun being so initiative, Siwon ed his tongue in and wriggled around the inside of the sweet addictive caverns.

Loud slurping noises were created in the small store by the 2 lovebirds, not caring if they can be heard outside, just enjoying their own world at the moment. After minutes of kissing, both pulled away panting slightly with their foreheads pressing against each other, eyes locked lovingly straight into their orbs. How they wished...they can stay in this manner as long as possible...

 

"I missed you." Siwon declared. Afterall they had not meet for days due to Siwon's committment in his work. And its been weeks since Kyuhyun stayed overnight at Siwon's place having their first night together.

"Can see that. You just can't take your hands off me." Kyuhyun smirked.

"And tonight, I will have my ways till I am satisfied." Siwon showed off his deep dimples, knowing that Kyuhyun just love his dimples.

Kyuhyun poked the dimples while he responded back, "And since I am staying at your place, why can't you wait? I still have to finish the work here..."

 

"OH RIGHT!!" Siwon exclaimed, finally remembered his purpose there, "Your fault, Kyu. You and your squatting made me forget everything."

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, "My fault?!"

Siwon stuck out his tongue, "No no... I take back my words. Sorry baby..." And kissed Kyuhyun asking for forgiveness.

"Ok fine fine! I get it!" Kyuhyun had to push Siwon away before his whole face was full of saliva. Not that he is complaining, but he didn't want to get out of the store with his face all wet from the kisses and getting laughed at by Kangin.

 

"What is the issue that brought you here?" Kyuhyun asked, once Siwon was back beaming at him.

Siwon had that real proud expression when he shared his good news, "I just clinched the business deal that I have been working day and night on it for days. All by myself. Without any help from my father."

In a short period of time, not only Siwon was able to settle himself in the real working society, he managed to attain a small achievement as well. And he was capable enough to handle businesses on his own.

Kyuhyun beamed hearing the good news from Siwon, and rewarded him with kisses all over his face this time. Siwon chuckled as he received the kisses from Kyuhyun, hugging him tighter in his embrace.

 

"Congratulations, Won..." Kyuhyun grinned, once he was done with the rewarding.

But Siwon pouted after the kisses were done, "Is that all you are giving me?"

 

"The rest..." Kyuhyun pulled Siwon closer to whisper in his ear, "can wait..."

Hearing such seductive words from Kyuhyun, Siwon rocked their hips together, and whispered into Kyuhyun's ear as well, 'I can't wait..."

 

"Can't wait, you still have to wait. For another...3 hours." Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away and retrieved his notes from the ground, "Now, be a good boy and wait for me outside. I need to work NOW, boss."

Siwon laughed, "Roger that!"

 

And Siwon did wait for 3 hours, patiently at the side of his cafe while he was reading the documents of the cafe. However, though his eyes were on the paperwork, his heart and mind were on the certain staff moving around the cafe serving the customers.

"Are you seriously reading them?" Kangin teased.

Siwon snapped from his stare at Kyuhyun and rebuked, "Of course I am."

Kangin tsked at Siwon, "You weren't even listening to me when I told you the necessities needed for the cafe."

"You can decide for me." Siwon replied, and went back to the document on hand.

 

Finally the wait was over when the last customer left the cafe. Siwon stood up immediately and grabbed Kyuhyun to remove his apron away.

"Siwon! I need to do closing!" Kyuhyun frowned at Siwon's eagerness.

"Kangin can do it. And he is not alone anyway." Siwon pointed at two other staffs who were cleaning up for the day.

"Go go go. I did not want to get disrupted too, with you two smooching in front of me." Kangin shook his head, and went on with his work.

 

Siwon chuckled and pulled Kyuhyun out of the cafe once he got his bag.

"You just can't wait any longer huh?" Kyuhyun teased once they were inside Siwon's car, "y Siwon..."

"Yeah, I need my reward soon. To perk on my next achievement." Siwon admitted shamelessly.

 

Driving away back to Siwon's apartment, both were already in the mood of having the night full of sweetness and iness, unable to remove their hands off each other in the car. Kyuhyun had to slap Siwon's naughty hand back on the steering wheel, or pushed him back to his seat whenever there is red light at the traffic junction. Siwon just can't stop clinging onto Kyuhyun.

Even when they reached Siwon's apartment, Siwon in his playful mood, decided to piggyback Kyuhyun the moment they got out of the car. Kyuhyun protested it, finding it rather silly to get piggbacked as he was not injured or whatever, but Siwon insisted.

"I want you to feel that my strong back is able to carry you and shield you from whatever danger that can happen."

Kyuhyun was touched, to know the deep meaning of Siwon's words. So not arguing any longer, he jumped onto Siwon's back and laughed as he imagined that the view must be stupid enough.

 

Swinging his legs in the air, Kyuhyun laid his head on Siwon's back as they walked back to Siwon's apartment from the carpark. He could hear the heartbeats coming from Siwon, loud and clear, and so soothing that he would want to hear them beat forever. Siwon smiled with comfort, when he felt Kyuhyun's head lying on his back, depending on him totally. Like finally, Kyuhyun was depending on him, as he was always showing his independent side due to his childhood. So Siwon was truly pleased, for Kyuhyun to open up his closed heart, to him... That makes him one important person in Kyuhyun's life, isn't it?

 

"Kyu... I love you."

Kyuhyun smiled hearing the confession, "I love you too, Won."

"Don't ever let go of me, understood?"

Kyuhyun nodded, but realising that Siwon can't see him, Kyuhyun replied, "You don't let go of me too, ok?"

"Of course... I will never do so..."

 

Hearing that, Kyuhyun pulled himself closer to Siwon and planted soft kisses on Siwon's nape, "Now hurry up and get me back to your place..."

"Now who is the y one here?" Siwon teased.

--------------------

Sungmin was having his happy hours with his co-workers at a pub after work on this Friday night. It has been a tedious week for them, so they decided to take some time to throw work aside and relax with a few glasses of drinks. Everything seems fine to Sungmin, great company, great ambience, great drinks...

Till a certain person appeared at the table where he was seated.

 

"Hi." Jessica greeted, with a sweet smile on face.

Sungmin narrowed his eyes, only to recall who the pretty face is, "Oh its you."

"Such an coincidence." Jessica continued to smile, making the rest of the men at the table dazzled over her, "I am waiting for my friends to arrive and I saw you, so thinking maybe I should come to say hi."

"Yeah, what a small world." Sungmin returned the smile, however, he was soon returned his gaze to his drinks.

 

"Hey Sungmin, who is she? She is pretty. Care to introduce?" One of his coworkers nudged Sungmin, while the rest were nodding their heads.

Jessica giggled, not waiting for Sungmin to do the introduction, she went on to do it herself, "I am Jessica Jung, one of the friends that Sungmin oppa knows."

"Jessica Jung... Are you somehow related to the famous Jung Corporation?" One asked before Sungmin could stop him.

Jessica nodded, "I am the daughter of the CEO."

"Oh wow....!" All the men except Sungmin awed at latest information, "Why didn't you tell us that you know such...pretty girl?"

Sungmin rolled his eyes and turned towards Jessica, forcing a smile on his face, "Miss Jung, I think I am not that close to you, for you to call me oppa. And if you notice, I don't think we need a girl for company..."

 

"Hey, don't be rude, Sungmin!" Another stopped Sungmin and pushed him off the seat to make way for Jessica, "Come, if you don't mind, you can join us while waiting for your friends."

"Aishhh! And where am I going to sit then?" Sungmn frowned, totally annoyed with Jessica who came to spoil the night.

"Go get a drink for the girl, of course. She is empty-handed! What would you like?"

"Something mild, I guess. Vanilla vodka is fine." Jessica flashed her lashes, "Thank you oppa."

"You heard her, Sungmin." And the men turned to Jessica to bombard her with questions, ignoring Sungmin who was puffing at the intrusion.

"Fine." Sungmin sulked and left the table to get the drink, hoping that Jessica would leave once she is done messing with the guys.

 

Looking over at the table from the bar counter, Sungmin spotted that Jessica was already laughing with the guys. Sungmin felt even more puzzled, knowing that Jessica is not an easy girl ever since he saw her at Siwon's place. Her eyes at Siwon and Kyuhyun, those stares were not kind, in his opinion. As if she was throwing daggers from her eyes, as if she wanted to twist a certain neck from someone, as if...she wished she would exchange the position... She thought no one will notice, as she would change her stares to smiley eyes whenever she talked. But standing aside observing, Sungmin noticed everything. And he was sure, this girl...is not as easy as everyone thought.

Probably he shouldn't warn her right away, but he can't help it. He felt the need to protect his friend, his dongsaeng who lives under the same roof. But Kyuhyun seems oblivious towards Jessica's true intention, and therefore he decided he shall not speak a word to scare Kyuhyun at the moment. Till he gets to find out more about Jessica. However, never in his mind that he could imagine, for Jessica to bring herself up to him. And that alone, makes him really uncomfortable...

 

She must be planning...something... Sungmin thought, seeing how Jessica was all so comfortable with the guys surrounding her, exchanging phone numbers even...

 

"Here you go." The bartender handed the drink over to Sungmin.

"Thanks." Sungmin took the drink and reluctantly walked over to the table. And all he heard were laughters from both Jessica and his colleagues.

"Whats so funny?" Sungmin asked, with a frown on his forehead.

"Oh we were telling Sica about you being rejected by a girl some times back then."

Sungmin frowned even further, with his eyebrows knitted to one line, "Sica? Who the hell is Sica? And why are you sharing my story?"

"Jessica of course. She allowed us to call her that, since we are friends now." One answered, "And come on, that was just a joke we shared. No big deal."

 

Sungmin rolled his eyes at these ungrateful brats, throwing friendship aside the moment they were up to filrt with girls. And not just any girls, but this girl whom Sungmin had doubt with...

"Oppa, sorry. I was just curious about you. But if that makes you uncomfortable, then I wouldn't ask anymore." Seeing how furious Sungmin was, Jessica spoke to ease the situation, "And, I think I saw my friends. I need to go..."

"Hey, ignore him. He doesn't know how to appreciate."

"Its ok, I understand." Getting off from the seat, Jessica rearranged her clothings and took the drink from Sungmin, "Oppa, see you around." And she walked away with a wink at Sungmin.

 

Totally left with no mood, Sungmin bid goodbye as well, "I am going off."

"Hey, we didn't mean to laugh at you..."

"Whatever. I am going. Have fun guys. See you next Monday." Taking his bag, Sungmin walked off.

 

Not noticing that Jessica was actually smirking, following his back as he walked out.

--------------------

Late at night, where the sky was filled with heavy clouds, with the strong wind blowing outside the room where the lovebirds were deep in their sleep. Both were lying next to each other, with Siwon had his arms around Kyuhyun's waist pressing his chest on Kyuhyun's back possessively. Comfortable in the sleeping position and Kyuhyun was at ease feeling Siwon's heartbeats on him. Like an addictive lullaby, that he can't sleep without hearing them beforehand. And soon enough, or probably due to the exercise that they did earlier made him restless, he and Siwon were falling asleep once they were done showering.

Until a loud thunder woke Kyuhyun up.

 

He blinked a few times before he realised that a real storm is coming. Wanting to get up to close the windows before the thunderstorm comes, but then he was locked under Siwon's arms.

"Won..." Kyuhyun nudged trying to open Siwon's arms.

"Hmmmm... Kyu...tasty..." Sleeptalk was what Kyuhyun got for return.

"Yah!! y Choi Siwon! Even your dreams?! Seriously?!" Kyuhun scolded and slapped Siwon's arms.

But Siwon did not flinch, instead, he nibbled on Kyuhyun's neck as he rubbed himself on Kyuhyun, in his sleep.

"Aishhhh Wonnie~" Kyuhyun breathed and wriggled, not wanting to have an while Siwon was doing his sleeptalk.

 

Using a little force on Siwon, Kyuhyun finally got out from Siwon's arms, and scrambled to the windows. But before he could close the windows, he saw from far, a bright striking lightning in the dark. And it was scary in the eyes of Kyuhyun.

Like a sword, ready to cut the world apart...

Then came the loud thunder again. Kyuhyun had to place his hands over his ears, and he was terrified out of the sudden. The thunder...was so fierce, it was as if like someone bellowing at him from the top...

Kyuhyun stood by the windows staring out in the dark, up in the sky, trying to figure the uneasiness in him. Until the heavy rain came pouring in, which brought Kyuhyun back to earth. Noticing the rain, he quickly closed the windows.

 

And probably because of the scare from the lightning and thunder, Kyuhyun went back onto the bed, and wrapped his hands around Siwon, pulling Siwon closer to himself so he could bury his head in Siwon's chest. That warmth chest which is able to calm him down.

Realising that a pressure pressing on him, Siwon woke up confusingly. But once he found it was Kyuhyun who was nuzzling his face on his chest, Siwon smiled and had his arms over Kyuhyun as well, with a big smile on his face knowing how clingy his boyfriend can be at times.

"Did the thunderstorm scares you?" Siwon asked with his eyes closed, rubbing his hands on Kyuhyun's back, thinking that could soothe Kyuhyun down.

Kyuhyun nodded.

"Awwww my baby is such a baby..." Siwon chuckled.

"Please don't leave me..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Silly... I will never leave you, Kyu..." Siwon promised.

 

Hearing that, Kyuhyun was finally at ease, and was soon back into his deep sleep, breathing lightly against Siwon's chest. Siwon smiled as he heard Kyuhyun's alluring breathing, placing his head on top of Kyuhyun's head and went back to his sleep as well.

 

I will never leave you, Kyu... Never...

--------------------

Jessica was standing by the windows in her room, as she was fidgeting the phone in her hand, and staring blankly at the pouring city. Then came a text that brought a smile to her face.

"Here is his number. XXXXXXXXX. I can't believe that he did not give you his number. Actually if you need, I can help you. You don't have to get him for help."

Jessica smirked, satisfied to obtain the thing that she wants, and praised herself for being so smart. Not bothering to reply back to the sender, Jessica placed her phone next to her bed, and climbed onto her bed, making herself comfortable for a good night's sleep.

Somehow, the storm did not bother her at all. In fact, she was rather fond of the storm right now.

 

Like a storm that she was ready to put in...