The Shock

Bound to Love, Bound to You

Donghae was just done with his exercise at the gym and got back home, when he realised...Hyukjae was not at his house to pester him for the weekend. Not that he care, he thought, since he always shooed Hyukjae off whenever he appeared.

Just that...it was a little unusual for Hyukjae to not appear for a change.

And he had not been as hostile as ever lately...so why...

 

"Aish! Why do I even care?! Isn't it better not to see him?" Donghae shook his head at the doorstep.

Just when he was about to get into his house, a call came.

 

"Jungsu hyung?" Donghae was puzzled for Jungsu to call in the afternoon, since they just had a chat early in the morning before he left for his gym session, to check on Kyuhyun and Minho.

"Donghae ah... They came."

"Who came?"

"The guy whom you showed me in the photograph."

"The guy..." And Donghae gasped.

 

"CHOI SIWON?"

"I guess so. And you wouldn't believe it... They really look alike."

Of course they look alike... They shared the same genre...

 

"But they left before Kyuhyun appeared."

"You mean they, so he was not alone?"

"Yeah, he came with the same guy who asked me about Kyuhyun few years back, and an unfamiliar face with wide gummy smile."

Hyukjae... So he was with them..

 

"No wait. But why on earth they were there?! Did they found out something?"

"I don't know! I panicked and I barked at them...spilling out Kyuhyun's name..."

"What?! Hyung!"

"But but...I think they were here for another purpose... Though that Choi guy looked very interested in the cafe. And Minho."

"Did he talked to Minho?"

"No... He was being pulled away and left in the car."

"And Kyuhyun?"

"He came half an hour after they left. Guess they did not see him. He is now dealing with customers so I could sneak out for a call to you."

"You didn't...say anything to him?"

"No... Nothing. How could I tell him that and get himself hurt again? Though I didn't know him back then, but seeing his painful look 7 years ago... I don't think I want to see him like that again..."

"Hyung... Thank you."

"But I don't know if they are going to come back... That Choi Siwon...looks rather devastating when he was being pulled away..."

 

This is bad. He had never expected this, thinking they had hide Kyuhyun well, keeping his whereabout a secret, even if they managed to find the place. As long as no one speaks of Kyuhyun, he can be well-hidden.

Forever...

 

Now that Siwon had gotten so near to Minho, especially Minho really did look like a photocopied young version of Siwon, he was sure Siwon is not that dumb not to notice that.

 

Is this what they call, fate?

No matter how long or how far, they will meet somehow...

------------------

"Won...!" Kyuhyun turned around, when the rather familiar scent caught his nose. And indeed, it was the grinning Siwon who walked in, "What are you doing here?"

"Taking a break." Siwon beamed, "Hey Kangin!"

Kangin scoffed, "Glad that you noticed me." But he was smiling away, as he just loves to see how lovey dovey this pair can be.

 

Siwon was too, smiling as always with his deep dimples, getting over to the counter and closer to Kyuhyun as he wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's fluffy waist. While Kyuhyun was brewing a coffee that was giving a nice aroma smell right into Siwon's nostrils.

"Taking a break?" Kyuhyun asked again, as he leaned backwards enjoying the warmth from Siwon's chest.

Siwon nodded, "Lunch break. And I decided to come see my little beauty for an energy boost."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "I am a man, Won. How many times must I remind you?"

Siwon chuckled, and rocked their bodies together, "Still my little beauty baby."

"Gosh... You are getting cheesier as you growing old."

 

"I am sorry baby.. For I have to work today. Saturday is supposed to be our together day, but you know..." Siwon suddenly apologized, drawing closer to sniff on Kyuhyun's neck.

"I know Won. You are now a businessman. I am fine. Besides, I get to earn money this way." Kyuhyun did not seems as bothered, for he knew, Siwon was working hard as well.

"Yeah, earning my money..." Siwon teased.

"Oh yes. And getting into your bed every other days. Wow, what a hardworking part timer I am." Kyuhyun smirked.

"So...tonight, are you getting into my bed too?"

"Why not?" 

 

"But first," Kyuhyun took up a spoonful of coffee and put it near Siwon's mouth, "Taste and let me know how is it. My latest invention."

Siwon took a sip of the coffee, and his lips, "Hmmmm nice! What is this?"

"Caramel latte with almond sprinkle." Kyuhyun beamed.

"Yummy..." Siwon praised, "Are you going to put this in the menu?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "Yeah, Kangin said, if the boss likes it, it can be a new drink try out on the menu!"

"Oh yes, the boss loves it a lot." 

 

Both almost forgot they were in a cafe, till Kangin reappeared to fake a cough, with his head arching at the customers. The lovey dovey then released themselves a little, blushing with their a little overdid touchy touchy here and there. 

Then, came in a lady with a cheery boy.

Kyuhyun smiled the moment he saw them, "Hi Miss Kim. Hi Hyunnie."

"KyuKyu hyungie!" Hyunnie beamed and ran to the counter, popping his little head up.

"Hi Kyuhyun. And who is...?" The mother pointed at Siwon was still standing close to Kyuhyun behind.

"Oh, he is the boss of this cafe, and..." Kyuhyun blushed, "My boyfriend."

"You two looks good." The mother smiled and praised, "And this is a really nice cafe." 

"Thank you." Siwon returned the smile. He loves it when Kyuhyun introduced them as a couple, and loves it even more when Kyuhyun blushed as he introduced their status.

 

Kyuhyun then took a bottle of juice from the fridge and walked out of the counter, and squatted in front of Hyunnie to pass him the bottle.

"I own a bakery shop across the street recently. Because I am a single mother  so Hyunnie will come with me whenever he is off from school on weekends. And he got closer with Kyuhyun and the staffs here when I got busy. I am sorry if he gives any trouble to any of you." The mother explained, while her eyes never leave Hyunnie.

Kyuhyun was still beaming at Hyunnie, patting on his head as they talked. Siwon could not take his eyes away from Kyuhyun as well, for he looked so like an angel next to a kid.

He started to wonder...what will it be like...to have a kid with Kyuhyun. Will that be possible to even think of that?

 

"It's ok. Do feel free to let him come. I am sure he will be taken care of." Siwon said, with his eyes finally gotten off from Kyuhyun to smile at the mother.

"Thank you." The mother nodded her head, and went closer to carry her son, "Hyunnie, did you say thanks to Kyuhyun hyung?"

Hyunnie nodded his little head. Kyuhyun laughed and ruffled Hyunnie's hair, "Hyunnie is a good boy, right?" And he chuckled again, with his eyes twinkled as he looked at Hyunnie, and that adorable smile formed on his face.

 

Siwon couldn't help but to stare at Kyuhyun interacting with the kid again. And that was so...breathtaking. Suddenly, he wanted to have more alone time with Kyuhyun at the moment so much. So when the pair of mother and son left Twosome, Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's wrist and dragged him into the storeroom, after mumbling to Kangin that he needs Kyuhyun for a while.

Once inside the storeroom with a click of the lock on the door, Siwon pinned Kyuhyun against the wall and attacked his lips harshly. Kyuhyun felt weak immediately and threw his arms around Siwon for deeper kisses, though he was puzzled with the sudden rush in Siwon.

"How I wish... We can have a kid who looks like you.. That will be very cute, just imagining." Siwon whispered, pulling away to on Kyuhyun's earlobe.

Kyuhyun giggled, "Is that why you are so aroused now? Because of me playing with Hyunnie?"

Siwon nodded, "You never know, how breathtaking you look with kids..."

"You are unbelievable... How can I have kids? I am a man!" Kyuhyun slapped on Siwon's chest, "I can't give you a kid."

"Who knows? We can try harder tonight, going as many rounds as possible." Siwon shamelessly announced, "Or...gosh...I can't wait for tonight. Lets have one intense round here... How about that?"

"Siwon!!!!" Kyuhyun gasped.

"Lets not waste any time, if we are making babies..." Siwon then carried Kyuhyun to have his legs locked around his toned waist, and brought them further into the storeroom, "I have the door locked anyway..."

"Yahhhh! Siwon!! Aren't you supposed to go back to your company...! Choi Siwon.....! Mmmmffffffppphhhhh~"

 

Siwon woke up with a stir, feeling confused of the location he was at. After stoning for a few seconds, he then realised, he was in his car. And Kangin was driving instead of him. They were driving further away from Gyeongpo and heading back to Seoul.

He vaguely remembered, how he was being pulled away by Kangin, after he asked the question which he thought was rather ridiculous yet suspiciously enough.

 

"Why...did I see myself and Kyuhyun...in that boy?"

 

Kangin and Hyukjae had a common conclusion in mind, that this whole issue is just simply too fishy to ignore. But seeing how hostile that man was treating them, they had no choice but to step back. They knew, if they were to press on, this issue will backfire and turn ugly instead.

So despite the struggle from Siwon, who was determined to find out more about the boy, Kangin and Hyukjae pulled Siwon back to his car and decided to cancel the trip further down the sea, to return back to Seoul. Of course, being the stubborn and strong horse, Siwon struggled even harder, not wanting to return back without knowing more. It took a full 10 minutes to strap him down in the car and lock the door before they sped off. Probably due to the strength he used on his friends earlier tire him off, and he drifted off into a sleep shortly after Kangin drove away.

Further away from his doubts...

 

He even had a dream of Kyuhyun...when they were together. And that dream...was such a sweet and comforting one.

So comforting, that Siwon had his frantic mind and heart calmed down.

So sweet, that Siwon started to tear recalling it.

 

Kangin noticed of Siwon being awake, and he took a peek at Siwon, but only to find that Siwon was tearing silently.

"I know you are confused, but you should have seen that man. If you continued to press on, he might do nasty things to you." Kangin explained in soft whisper, as Hyukjae was in his sleep at the back of the car.

Seeing that Siwon had no respond, Kangin continued, "This is really fishy. I remembered the first time I met that guy to ask about Kyuhyun, he wasn't that hostile. Of what reason he was so agitated, when he saw us?"

 

"There must be something." Seems like Siwon had dried up his tears, starting to have his brain in his usual quick thinking.

Especially that little boy... That young face...he just couldn't the young face in his mind. 

"But you have seen the aggressive man. He looks as if he is capable of skinning you alive." Kangin remarked.

"If I can find a single lead to Kyuhyun, then let him skin me." Siwon mumbled.

 

If skinning him alive can bring him leads to Kyuhyun, he is more than willing to get skinned. No matter what it takes, to get Kyuhyun back...

And relive what he had dreamt on earlier....

--------------------

"Hyung, so you are really not going to tell Kyuhyun?" Ryeowook whispered to Jungsu behind the counter, when Kyuhyun was sitting outside the cafe with Minho, looking at the sunset together.

"No." Jungsu was firmed. Definitely a no.

"But," Ryeowook took a glance at the happy pair snuggling at each other before he continued, "He is the father! He has the right..."

"Yah Ryeowook ah!" Jungsu placed a finger over his lips, and peeked over at the father and son as well, afraid that Kyuhyun would hear them, "Do you want to see how Kyuhyun is in pain again? Like 7 years ago when he first came?"

 

Ryeowook bit his bottom lips, hesitated for a second before he shook his head. Of course, he did not want to see that.

That pale, sickly looking skinny boy who was pregnant and having a risk of losing his baby due to the sadness in his heart. Ryeowook could still remember, how Kyuhyun bawled in the middle of the night of the pain whenever he recalled that very day he was being thrown out of Siwon's apartment...

 

"Siwonnnnnn~ Pleaseee~ Please don't do this to me! Please don't abandon me like my mother........ I beg you...! I BEG YOU!!!"

 

Those words, those cries, lived in Ryeowook's and Jungsu's minds as fresh as ever. And Ryeowook wouldn't blame Jungsu for being protective over Kyuhyun.

Just that...he was not sure...if that is a good idea to not let Minho's father knows about his existence.

 

"Ryeowook ah," Jungsu noticed the hesitation in the soft-hearted Ryeowook, and placed his hand on Ryeowook's shoulder for a gentle squeeze, "We have take care of Kyuhyun and Minho for 7 years. And they are doing fine now, isn't it? So there is no reason for him to come and spoil their lives now. They are fine without him. Without any disturbance in their now peaceful lives."

Ryeowook looked over at Kyuhyun and Minho once again, where both of them were in a tickling game, laughing whole-heartedly with Kyuhyun hugging Minho to tease his tummy. That sight, was not something that Ryeowook would want to destroy as well.

So finally, he nodded in agreement with Jungsu, to stay quiet about Siwon's appearence.

 

"Lets just forget about what had happened. And continue with our lives." Jungsu added on.

"Hyung," But was heard by Kyuhyun who left Minho and appeared in front of them out of the sudden, "Forget about what? Did I miss something?"

Jungsu and Ryeowook took a quick glance at each other, before Jungsu answered with a smile, "Nothing, Kyu ah. Nothing of any sort that you should be noticing."

"Oh ok. Though I feel so left out, for you and Wookie hyung were as if talking about something so secretly." Kyuhyun grabbed a glass of water on the counter and took a mouthful of water.

"We are not talking any secret. You are just being too sensitive." Jungsu explained with a laugh in his tone.

 

Kyuhyun narowed his eyes at the pair, "Are you two dating or what?"

"WHAT?!" Jungsu and Ryeowook gasped at the same time.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! Do I look like I am that desperate?!" Jungsu scolded, throwing a rugged towel at Kyuhyun.

"Yah hyung! Am I that lousy to you?! What desperate?! I am a fine man too!" Ryeowook turned and scolded Jungsu too, throwing another rug at Jungsu as well.

"What? Are you in love with me?!" Jungsu blinked his eyes, "So that is why you are winking at me earlier?"

"WHAT?! HYUNG! I WASN'T WINKING AT YOU! I GOT SAND IN MY EYES! I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU AISSSSHHH!" Ryeowook yelled, and turned to point at Kyuhyun, "Yah Cho Kyuhyun!! You clean this counter!" And he walked out of the counter to join Minho sitting on the platform, folding his arms across his chest sulking.

"Hey hey I am the boss here! How could you order me to do things?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, but that doesn't wipe the huge smirk on his face.

Then he straightened himself, looking thankful towards Jungsu and Ryeowook who always provide the laughter. To make him feel belonging to the place he had grown to love.

 

It is great to have a good laugh with these people whom he had live with for 7 years. These people who helped him survive when he was having trouble on his own, and helping him to ease the pain in him. He was grateful, no doubt. If it wasn't for them, he could have lose Minho...

Just that...something just seems to be missing in his life. 

Though Minho seems to be filled in to complete the whole, but it just...seems different.

 

The piece that actually took away most capacity of his heart. The piece that gave him the comfort as a friend. The piece that gave him the love as a lover.

The piece that took his breath away...even when he thought of the memories that they owned occassionally...

 

But he knew...that piece...will remain as a missing piece.

A missing piece...that was taken off from his life and never gets to return.

 

"Appa~ Look!" Minho pointed out in the sea calling for Kyuhyun to snap him back to earth, "There is something out there! Like a huge tail!"

"Where where?!" Kyuhyun asked cheekily as he ran over to his son, "Is that the legendary sea monster?!"

"Sea monster?" Ryeowook narrowed his eyes at the childish father, "You believed that?"

"Why not? Anything can happen in this world. I am one of the most impossible of the impossibles." Kyuhyun stated, "Right Minho ah?"

"Yes!! Sea monster!" Minho chuckled, swinging his legs excitedly off the platform.

 

The most impossible of the impossibles. How appropriate... Jungsu and Ryeowook shared the same thought in their mind, as they watched over Kyuhyun and Minho, the most impossible thing that ever happened in his life.

--------------------

It was just a few days ever since his visit to Gyeongpo, and his mind could never stop having those images coming back to his head. At the moment, he was supposed to concentrate on his work, looking at the various of document waiting for his approval. But somehow, he just couldn't have his mind settled.

 

The expression of that aggressive man. And the look of the little boy...

 

Siwon slammed the document in his hands on the table, and had his head threw back at the head rest of his armchair, with his eyes closed as tight as possible. Having a few minutes to calm his edgy mood.

When he reopened his eyes, the wallpaper on his screen was the first thing he saw and that brought a small smile on his face. He took his hand to caress the screen where Kyuhyun's face was. And a short memory came into his mind...

His graduation.

 

"Siwon!" Kyuhyun gasped, when Siwon took him into his embrace, not caring of what others will think of them.

"My father is not here today. Busy as usual. So, you have nothing to worry about." Siwon mumbled, inhaling the familiar scent that he always loves.

"Still, it is not wise to hug me like this..." Kyuhyun anxiously looked around for people eyeing at them, and was less tensed up when he found the people surrounding them were in their own world.

 

Siwon pulled away, and grinned at Kyuhyun, with his fingers gently on Kyuhyun's cheeks, "Thanks for coming baby."

Kyuhyun blushed further when he heard the nickname coming out from Siwon, "Congratulations to your graduation."

"And? Thats all?" Siwon pouted, "No graduation gift?"

"Isn't me coming for your graduation the biggest present that you can get?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Hmmmm true. But..." Siwon wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's waist and pulled him closer possessively, "I want something that I can keep."

"Keep...?" Kyuhyun tilted his head and questioned.

 

"Yah! Lee Hyukjae! Quit eating your boyfriend. Come over here!" Siwon called out for his friend who was not far away with Donghae.

Hyukjae turned around for the voice that called out for him, and threw his hand up as if wanting to punch Siwon. Donghae was blushing as well, for they were a minute ago, kissing hard as if there were only the two of them in the world.

"Come here! I need your help!" Siwon tried again, with Kyuhyun looking even more confusing.

 

"You better give me a good reason for disturbing our moment." Hyukjae threatened, pulling Donghae along. And Kyuhyun threw his arms over Donghae to congratulate his hyung.

"Yah yah is this what is about? To let your boyfriend hug my boyfriend?" Hyukjae sulked, seeing the two were drowned in their own conversation.

Siwon laughed, and pulled Kyuhyun back to his side, "I need a photo. With my baby." And he tossed his phone to Hyukjae, "Do me a good deed, and you can have your boyfriend back kissing."

 

"Photo?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes, baby. Lets take a photo," Siwon grinned, "With you kissing me."

"WHAT?!" Kyuhyun shouted, and looked around to check if anyone heard them, "Are you out of your mind?"

"Why not? Hyukjae and Donghae were kissing earlier too, and no one gives a damn to them. So..." Siwon secured his hand around Kyuhyun's waist, "Lets have our turn too!"

"But..." Kyuhyun panicked, "We are not them! And your mother is here too..."

 

"Hey lovebirds, quick make up your mind for the photo!" Hyukjae yelled out of patience, tapping his foot on the ground.

"Just one, baby. One kiss on my cheek. Thats it." Siwon pleaded, "A graduation gift to me. Hmmmm?"

Kyuhyun sighed, and seeing how much Siwon had wanted it, he nodded to the agreement.

Siwon couldn't be happier, to have a kiss from Kyuhyun on his graduation.

 

And he was even delightful, to see the result of the picture, where Kyuhyun was practically blushing when he kissed.

"Stop looking at that!" Kyuhyun tried to remove the phone from Siwon's hand, but Siwon was faster in preventing that to happen.

And he grabbed Kyuhyun to plant a kiss on the plump lips as quick, "Thank you again, baby. I love this."

Kyuhyun blushed again, and had his burning face buried at the crook of Siwon's shoulder, "You are welcome, Won."

Siwon beamed, wrapping his hands around Kyuhyun's waist to rock their bodies left right slightly, "I will make sure to return the gift, for your graduation."

 

"A picture of our kiss on the lips."

 

The next moment that Siwon realised, he had ditched his work and was in his car driving towards Gyeongpo. He needs to have the doubts in his mind answered before he goes bonkers. So throwing aside the work, he left the company without telling anyone where he was heading to.

He had decided, to find the answers himself...

 

After a few hours of driving, he finally reached Gyeongpo and where the cafe is situated. He climbed out of his car, and walked over to the cafe with his heart pumping hard adding on to every step he took forward.

Making a turn to get to the front of the cafe, there Siwon saw him again.

That little boy. Sitting on the chair facing the sea, with a table full of drawing materials, looking so innocently cute.

 

"Hello, do you need a drink?" A strange high pitched voice got to Siwon's ears, and he turned to find a petite looking man over the counter.

And Ryeowook gasped when he saw who the man was.

 

He came back?!

 

Ryeowook dashed out of the counter to take a closer look of Siwon, and threw his hands over his mouth when he realised how much Minho had taken in the looks from Siwon.

"Are you the owner of this cafe?" Siwon asked, "But...you are not the one I saw previously."

"Erm..." Ryeowook looked lost suddenly, not certain of how to escape from this situation. Especially with Minho sitting right there...

 

"This boy... Whose kid does he belongs to?" Siwon tried again, as he got closer to Minho.

"He..." Ryeowook looked around, to see if anyone could arrive to save him, "He...is..."

 

"Hello." Not waiting for Ryeowook to finish, Siwon was already squatting down, ruffling on Minho's hair.

Minho turned to the touch, and he smiled to Siwon, whose heart instantly melted with the smile, "Hello uncle." 

The smile that looks exactly like Kyuhyun...with the dimples formed together with it. The exact dimples that Siwon has when he smiled...

Ryeowook bit his lips, not sure if he should let them interact, but...that sight...was just as heartwarming, to see Minho beaming at his...father.

 

"What are you drawing?" Siwon asked, drawing closer to Minho for his attraction on Minho grew even stronger.

"The sea, and the shop, and appa and uncles!" Minho squealed, swinging his little legs as he announced his masterpiece.

"Appa and uncles?" Siwon wondered.

Minho nodded, and pointed to his drawing where 3 stick figures were standing in front of the shop that he drew, with a blue sea behind, "This is my appa, and this is Uncle Ryeowook and Uncle Jungsu."

"That is very adorable." Siwon smiled, with his hands ruffling more on Minho's hair.

And Minho seems like to have the touch on his hair, that he was beaming away, kicking his legs harder as he continued to draw on.

 

"Do you live here?" Siwon asked.

Minho nodded his head, "With my appa."

"Who is your appa?" Siwon pressed on.

 

"I am sorry, but..." Ryeowook had to in, though he did not have the heart to break them apart, "You have to leave."

"Leave? Why?" Siwon asked, "Why is that I am not welcome here?"

Ryeowook did not know how to reply that, for he was not as hard-hearted like Jungsu. He did not have the will to throw Siwon out like how Jungsu barked at him.

But...

 

"Do you want to see how Kyuhyun is in pain again? Like 7 years ago when he first came?"

 

Jungsu's words came to his mind, and he took in a deep breath to be as aggressive as Jungsu.

"I am sorry but," Ryeowook started again, "You really should go, Mr Choi."

 

And that caught Siwon's attention, "You call me Mr Choi."

Ryeowook gasped for his stupidity.

 

"You know me..."

 

Just then, Minho stood up from the chair and dashed towards a figure nearing the cafe.

"Appa!!" Minho exclaimed excitedly.

"Yah Minho ah! How many times did appa tell you, not to run on the sand? You will fall down!" The voice that caught Siwon's attention away from Ryeowook, and had his head turned over to the direction.

 

And Ryeowook cursed inwardly, for not chasing Siwon away earlier.

 

Because the moment Siwon saw the figure that Minho had ran over to, both he and the figure froze on the spot after they got their eyes connected, recognising each other immediately.

That shock...seeing each other in their orbs, that it seems unreal for a minute.

And the only words that came out from their mouths, were their names...

 

"Siwon..."

"Kyuhyun..."