The Truth

Bound to Love, Bound to You

Double update! So do read the previous one first! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2008

Siwon stopped his Audi R8 outside the Lee's house, and had his head facing the house, as if waiting for someone to appear from the house.

Donghae skidded at the gate when he saw Siwon's car. With his eyes rolled, he walked towards the car and tapped on the car's windows.

 

"What are you doing here again?" Donghae frowned the minute Siwon winded down the window.

"I am waiting for Kyuhyun." Siwon replied.

"And is either you are deaf or retard. I believe that we have told you, over and over for the past one year, that Kyuhyun is away. At Canada." Donghae scoffed with his hands folded across his chest.

"I know... So I am here waiting, for him to return." Siwon stubbornly exclaimed his stand.

"He will never return here, to the place where he was most hurt. So give up and get out of our sight." Donghae said with a rather disapprovingly look, and walked back into his house.

 

Siwon remained unmoved. Because he was sure, Kyuhyun will return. No matter how long it takes, to get Kyuhyun back to his side.

He will wait.

 

"I will wait for you...Kyu... And I will beg for your forgiveness...till you are back with me..."

Just like how I wooed you in the past with my persistent...

 

Sitting inside his car once more, Siwon rested his head on the seat rest, with his eyes closed.

And the only thing that came into his mind, was Kyuhyun. The day where he piggybacked Kyuhyun...

 

"I want you to feel that my strong back is able to carry you and shield you from whatever danger that can happen."

 

He knew Kyuhyun was truly touched after he said that.

Yet, he was the one who pushed Kyuhyun away when Kyuhyun was in pain.

How irony...

 

Just then, his phone rang, breaking his thoughts on Kyuhyun.

"Yes this is Choi Siwon speaking."

The more he listened from the phone, the deeper his frown was getting.

"You sure?"

The caller must have spoke something that made Siwon had his eyes closed once more, looking rather stressed.

"Ok. I get it."

And he hang up, with his hand covering his eyes.

 

"Kyu..." Siwon sobbed, "Where the hell are you now?"

 

 

Inside the house, Donghae stomped right to the kitchen, where his mother was cooking for the dinner.

"What happened?" Mrs Lee asked, seeing Donghae was gulping big mouthful of water.

"He is here again." Donghae hissed after he was done with the drinking, "I should get a broom and chase him away like a pest."

Mrs Lee shook her head, "Don't..."

"But mother! He is getting to my nerves!" Donghae growled, "He has been here EVERYDAY, for the past year, just to wait for Kyuhyun. Isn't he sick of it?"

 

"He still loves Kyuhyun, isn't it?" Mrs Lee asked.

"Love? I doubt so..." Donghae denied that fact, "The way he treated Kyuhyun, I don't find it as a form of love. And I will never forgive him."

"But Hyukjae was the most innocent..." 

 

Donghae stood frozen when he heard of Hyukjae's name. 

"Other than Siwon, Hyukjae has been trying to get you back too, right?" Mrs Lee added on.

Which is true, for Hyukjae had been contacting him every now and then, just that Donghae ignored every single piece of messages from Hyukjae.

 

"Mother..."

"And we can't keep lying about Kyuhyun." Mrs Lee sighed, "He will know...sooner or later."

"Whatever it is, at least Kyuhyun is safe." Donghae said.

"Donghae ah..." 

 

"By the way, mother, when are you going to see Kyuhyun again?"

--------------------

Hyukjae was fidgetting on a couch at the lobby of a building, playing with his fingers looking anxiously towards the elevator. And when he saw the person he was waiting for, he bounced up from the couch.

Looking at the man whom he had not been seeing for a while, Hyukjae was oddly nervous. But still, he has to do it...

 

"Donghae!" He called out, when Donghae was closer to the lobby.

Donghae turned towards the voice that called for him, but the moment he saw Hyukjae, he widened his eyes and froze on the spot.

The man whom he had not seen for a while, Donghae was startled at the sight of his ex boyfriend standing in front of him. And he looks...even more gorgeous...

 

"Hi." Hyukjae smiled, rather stiff he realised about his smile.

Donghae blinked his eyes to control the nervousness within him, but to hide his mixed feeling, he grimaced, "What are you doing here?"

"I...." Hyukjae wanted very much to hug the man in front of him, not caring on how much Donghae detest him, but... "I wanted to ask you something."

"You could just text. Like you always do."

"Yes I could, but..." Hyukjae sighed, "You never reply me. So I assume, you wouldn't reply me even if I ask this through text."

Donghae averted his eyes away from Hyukjae, as he could sense the disappointment from the tone.

 

"So what do you want to ask me about?" Donghae asked, with his eyes still away from Hyukjae.

"Its about...Kyuhyun." Hyukjae replied.

Donghae turned his face abruptly at Hyukjae. And he gave that look as if was telling Hyukjae, "Seriously?! You came to see me face to face just to ask about Kyuhyun? And not about us?"

 

"And what about Kyuhyun?" Donghae frowned, partly because...he was slightly disappointed that Hyukjae was only asking about Kyuhyun.

"Where is he now?" Hyukjae asked.

"What do you mean by where is he now? He is at Canada, of course." Donghae scoffed, and turned to walk out of the building.

 

Hyukjae saw that Donghae was leaving, he followed closely behind and grabbed Donghae's wrist right outside the building.

"No wait, Hae!" Hyukjae pulled Donghae to face him again, "Why are you lying?"

"What?" Donghae started to feel rather annoyed, "Why would I lie? And why are you so concerned over Kyuhyun...?"

 

Then he realised, the real reason for Hyukjae to ask about Kyuhyun.

"He asked you to question me about Kyu?"

"Who?" Hyukjae asked.

"You know who. Choi Siwon."

 

"No. He didn't." Hyukjae denied, "He just merely told me that he suspected Kyuhyun is not at Canada."

"And he asked you to look for me? To ask about Kyuhyun?"

"Didn't I just said he never ask me to do so?"

 

Donghae wriggled his wrist out of Hyukjae's hold,  "Then why are you here? Trying to be his spy?"

"No! God Donghae! Could you please stop being so hostile towards me?! I wanted to see you too! I missed you!" Hyukjae shouted.

Donghae was stunned, that he could only stare at Hyukjae for a few seconds before he averted his eyes away again to hide the embarrassment.

 

"He missed Kyuhyun too, and he really regretted big times. He really wants to get Kyuhyun back. The past year...was a torture for him...and me..." Hyukjae grabbed Donghae's hands to hold them within his palms.

For a second, Donghae wanted to give in to Hyukjae. And to tell him where Kyuhyun is. But as he recalled how much pain that Kyuhyun had to go through, he couldn't bring himself to reveal Kyuhyun's whereabouts.

He was torn...between the sense of rightfulness for Kyuyun and the tenderness from Hyukjae... 

 

"Hyuk oppa!" A girly voice called out that broke the eye connection between the two men. Donghae removed his hands from Hyukjae instantly.

"Sunny? Didn't I told you to wait for me in the car?" Hyukjae frowned.

"You are taking too long, and the movie is about to start." Sunny pouted, wrapping her hand around Hyukjae's arm and pulled him towards her.

"No wait, I was..."

 

And came a slap on his face, from Donghae.

"Bastard. You are as bastard as him." Donghae stated, "All those were lies. You just want to find out about Kyuhyun from me."

Hyukjae placed his hand over the red side of his cheek, looking astonished at Donghae, "Hae...? I didn't lie to you..."

"Yah!! Who are you to slap my Hyuk oppa?!" Sunny scolded as she threw her arms over Hyukjae's shoulder.

 

"BASTARD!!!" Donghae bellowed and ran off from the other direction away from Hyukjae.

"NO WAIT!! HAE!!" Hyukjae tried to run after Donghae, but Sunny pulled him to prevent from running, "SUNNY!!"

"He slapped you! And you want to run after him?! Whats so special about him?" Sunny rolled her eyes.

 

"He is Donghae, my Lee Donghae." Hyukjae frowned, throwing glares at Sunny.

"Oh." And that was all she could come out with.

 

"And he is definitely not going to see me at all from now on..."

--------------------

Siwon had agreed to stay at his parents' house for the weekend.

But he was surprised when he saw Yunho at the living room, not expecting to have visitors during his stay.

 

"Your mother decided to get us over for a dinner. She and my aunt are in the kitchen now." Yunho sighed.

"And I assumed, Jessica is here too." Siwon said, expressionlessly.

Yunho nodded, "They must be trying to hook you and her up again."

Siwon did not say anything else, as he had learnt to be in the heck care mode whenever Jessica is around his house.

 

"Any news of Kyuhyun?" Yunho asked. Perhaps the only person in the house currently who is concerned about Kyuhyun other than Siwon.

Siwon shook his head, "I hired people to check on the information of him in Canada, but for the past year, they have no progress in that. So I suspect, that he is within the country."

"Maybe...he is somewhere at place like Jeju...Busan..." Yunho suggested.

"Probably..." Siwon went into thoughts as he recalled a moment when he and Kyuhyun had a talk about having a cafe by the sea...

 

They were lying on the bed cuddling, after making a round. Kyuhyun giggled when Siwon had placed kisses all over his face before tucking the blushing face against his chest. Just by listening to Siwon's heartbeats, Kyuhyun was at ease, that he wanted nothing more from Siwon except for the loves that he was being showered at.

Oh, there is something he wanted though..

"Won..." Kyuhyun mumbled, "Do you think your father will approve me? Its been a year... And...we are already at this stage..."

"Why are you bringing this topic?" Siwon took Kyuhyun's face into his palms, "Do you want my father to know about us?"

"I...don't know..." Kyuhyun sighed, "Just that...it will even better... If...your father..."

"Yeah, I know... But..." Siwon wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun and pulled him closer so that their chests were in touch of each other, "I am afraid what he will do to you if he doesn't approve..."

 

"I have to protect you...if the situation is not to our privilege..."

 

Kyuhyun smiled in bliss, when he heard that Siwon had him as the priority.

Siwon continued, "And if he really did not want to approve us, I guess...I will run away. With you."

Kyuhyun gasped, "What?! No! You can't do that!"

"Yes I can," Siwon was rather firmed, "In case you are not sure, I have my own savings. Twosome +C4 is solely under my name, so the earning goes directly to my pocket. And now I got this apartment... The reason I wanted to move out, its partly because of you. Just in case..."

Kyuhyun pulled away and looked at Siwon, and all he found was a serious Siwon.

Siwon was really serious with him. This relationship...

 

"But how can a Twosome earn so much to get you an apartment?" Kyuhyun questioned.

Siwon laughed, "Kyu ah, Twosome +C4 has been around ever since I was born."

"REALLY?! Twosome is as old as you?!" Kyuhyun gasped again. This is one shocking news though, because Twosome +C4 doesn't look as old!

"And you are supposed to be the staff there." Siwon chuckled, pinching on Kyuhyun's nose for he was being too adorable with that shocking face.

Kyuhyun pouted, "And here I am, on bed making love with the owner."

Siwon smiled and planted kisses all over Kyuhyun's face, "Because the owner..is madly in love with you..."

 

Kyuhyun blushed, "Cheesy..."

"You like my cheese, don't deny that..." Siwon smiled.

And they shared a kiss that lasted them for a while...

 

Kyuhyun did not forget the initial question that he had, so he pulled away and asked again, "So where are you planning to run away if your father disapprove us?"

"Hmmm..." Siwon thought, "Anywhere with you, is heaven to me."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Don't you have a place in mind, like your favourite place?"

"Inside you...is my favourite place." Siwon teased, "Inside you, clenching my tight making me bigger. Inside you spilling all my love juice painting your inside as you moan my name... Ohhhh that is my favourite place for sure..."

 

"Yahhhh!!! Choi Siwon!!" Kyuhyun scolded as he slapped Siwon's chest, "You are never decent!!"

"With you? I don't think I can be decent anymore." Siwon chuckled.

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, judging Siwon totally.

 

"Okok... Anywhere you choose, that will be my favourite place." Siwon gave in with the teasing, "I will be happy with you no matter where we run to."

Kyuhyun smiled, "How about by the sea? Like Jeju...Busan... Then we can see the sunrise and sunset everyday..."

"And have with the sight of the sea every night and morning..." Siwon was already in his dreamy mode with the image of them making love on the white sand...

"Wonnn!!" Kyuhyun pouted, "Is that all you can think of?"

"Well, don't tell me...you don't?" Siwon chuckled.

"ert!" Kyuhyun sulked. But true enough...he liked that idea too...

 

Siwon grinned, as he caressed Kyuhyun's fluffly hair while he got serious again, "Then I will move Twosome +C4 to the seaside too, and we can have our new life there... Just us by the sea... Away from the people who want us apart."

Kyuhyun smiled, "That sounds like a good idea... But still...I hope we wouldn't be doing this... Your family is as important too..."

"I know... But you are my priority of now.. I really want you to be in my future and forever..." Siwon declared, "I can never imagine myself without you anymore."

"Me...neither..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

"Baby, promise me, be by my side always and forever, don't get away from my sight at all..."

"I will..." Kyuhyun promised, "And you too..."

"Yes, I promise I will always love you...and be with you forever..."

 

And with the promise that they made for each other, they went on with another lovely round, imagining that they were by the sea, with the sound of the waves surrounding them.

 

Siwon walked up the stairs to his room leaving Yunho at the living room, after they ended the conversation about Kyuhyun's possible whereabouts. Maybe, he should get people to check on the possible places that Kyuhyun might be...

Just when he walked pass the study room that his father always work in, Siwon heard voices from the study room.

Voices from his father and...Jessica.

 

"Its been a year, uncle... But he doesn't seems to be interested with me at all. And I thought the plan was a success." Jessica said.

Plan? Siwon wondered.

"It was, isn't it? Otherwise, that boy will not be chased out so easily." Mr Choi spoke.

Siwon gasped, but he closed his mouth instantly to prevent from making anymore sound that will alert them.

 

"I thought, by doing so...he will hate Kyuhyun. But...he practically lost interest in everything...except to work."

"He will come through. just a matter of time." Mr Choi replied, "Give him some time."

"I even tried to offer myself, but he rejected me..."

 

"Do you want those powder again?" Mr Choi asked.

"You mean, those powder that I used on Kyuhyun and his hyung? But what can I do with Siwon after spiking him?" Jessica asked.

"Just like what you have done to them. A set up. A show that Siwon would believe, you two have done it..." Mr Choi suggested.

"And..." Jessica continued, "He will have to make up for me...and I can press him to marry me..."

"And our companies will merge to form a bigger enterprise in town."

 

Siwon's knees almost went weak, when he heard the conversation.

Especially when one of them, is his father...

His own father.

 

So he knew... His father knew about him and Kyuhyun. And yet, his father remained his calm and silence...so as to strike such a move on them...to separate them...

And that is the truth...the truth behind the frame on Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

They were being spiked and framed. All to set a scene for Siwon to believe that Kyuhyun was unfaithful to him.

 

How scary...with such scary people around him. And one of them is someone so close to him!

Is that all he can think of? To expand his business empire that he is willing to use all sort of dirty move to achieve his goals?!

Is this the same person that taught him all about the business management?

Is this the same person that he had been living under the roof for years?

 

Is this the same person that he call father?!

 

"I will never allow my son to be with someone of the same gender, and someone of nothing to begin with." Mr Choi said, "A person who was being abandoned, is not someone a Choi can take in."

Siwon gasped again. So...his father went to check on Kyuhyun?!

"I allowed Siwon to fool around for a year, but I will not allow him to fool around for the rest of his life."

Siwon clenched his fists tightly, hearing how lowly his father thought of his relationship with Kyuhyun.

"That Cho boy can fool Siwon, and his mother, but he can never fool me. I will not allow him to taint my son, with whatever despicable means he had in mind."

 

The more Siwon listened, the more he loathed himself for having so little trust on Kyuhyun, for abandoning Kyuhyun when he had used all his might to plead, for having such father who hurts Kyuhyun as much as he did.

He loathed himself...entirely.

 

"I am so sorry Kyuhyun... I am really sorry... I promised myself to love you and be with you forever... But...what have I done to you?! What have my family done to you?!" Siwon dropped to his knees the moment he made it to his room, and weeped.

 

"Please...forgive me... Forgive me... Kyu..." Siwon cried as he punched his chest, "I am such an idiot..."

 

"I am sorry..."

--------------------

 

2014

By the sea, a man was busy settling the bills from the customers in the cafe.

"Aisshhhh! Where the hell is he?" The man mumbled, and the next moment, he put up a smiley face at the customer handing the change over, "Thank you and do come back again. Have a nice day!"

There was another queue which was the queue for ordering the drinks.

 

"Hyung!! I need help!" A petite looking man was screaming for help.

"I need help here too, Wook!" The man shouted back, "Where is Kyuhyun?!"

"At the back... Ah there he is." The petite man pointed at the running Kyuhyun.

 

"I am so sorry, Jungsu hyung, Ryeowook hyung. Minho needs my attention earlier." Kyuhyun apologized.

"Yah yah enough of explaining, NOW GET OVER HERE AND HELP US!" Jungsu waved his hand to brush away Kyuhyun's apologize, "QUICK!"

"Yes sir!" Kyuhyun shouted and get behind the counter to help the two very busy men.

 

By evening, Kyuhyun sat on the plank, facing the sea, swinging his legs as he looked far away blankly.

Jungsu came over and sat next to Kyuhyun, "How is Minho?"

"He is asleep now... Ryeowook hyung is helping me to look after him." Kyuhyun replied.

"That is good." Jungsu smiled, and stared across the sea with Kyuhyun, "This is always my favourite view from the cafe."

"It is..." Kyuhyun replied, though his mind was drifted away...to a certain memory of a conversation that once took place about the sea.

 

Jungsu ruffled Kyuhyun's hair, "And you look more carefree now."

"Thanks to you..." Kyuhyun smiled, "And everyone here who helped me...through that difficult times."

"You also know that you are very difficult huh?" Jungsu teased.

"Yah hyung!" Kyuhyun pouted.

 

But indeed...when he came to this quiet place surrounded by the sea, he was so broken and difficult...

If not for the kind and understanding people who did not judge him...he might not be able to survive through these years.

 

"Hello this is WK 1013 cafe!" Ryeowook picked up the call that was ringing in the cafe.

"Aisshhh we need to get ready for the night time, don't sit so long looking at the sea, Kyu ah." Jungsu stood up and pat his pants.

"Hahaha hyung, you sound more like a boss than myself." Kyuhyun laughed.

"Glad you know that, tsk." Jungsu rolled his eyes and walked back into the cafe to get ready for another round of the peak hours.

 

But Kyuhyun remained at his position, with his eyes out at the sea, and mind drifted away...to a certain memory about the conversation on the sea again...

 

"Baby, promise me, be by my side always and forever, don't get away from my sight at all..."

"I will..." Kyuhyun promised, "And you too..."

"Yes, I promise I will always love you...and be with you forever..."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait. >< To compensate and becauase I will be away for a few weeks, so here comes the double updates.

*What a nice time to run and hide!*