The Security

Bound to Love, Bound to You

“Can you…stay for the night?”

 

Siwon could hear the whisper from Kyuhyun, clearly as he had hold his breath when he felt the warmth hand was placed on his back. And he could even hear the abnormal heartbeats, coming from either himself or Kyuhyun. There, both of them, stood still after Kyuhyun had threw the question out, trying to calm their frantic hearts before anything else.

But seeing there is no response from Siwon, Kyuhyun took it negatively, as he assumed that Siwon was not into the idea of staying at his apartment. So, sadly as he bit his bottom lips, he removed his touch on Siwon.

 

When Siwon realised the loss of warmth on his back, he turned around as quickly, which shocked Kyuhyun that lifted his disappointed face up immediately as he jumped a few steps back. Siwon however, was quick to bring his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist, and pulled his love closer towards him.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes with the close contact, having their faces in front of each other with just a few inches away, noses almost touching and hot breath was surrounding their skins. He had his arms locked between their bodies, so he had no choice but to place his palms against Siwon’s broad chest. And the first thing that came to his mind, was the chest under his touch, remained the same as before.

 

Still as solid as ever…

 

Siwon smiled when he saw how Kyuhyun retained that effect whenever they were in such close context. Gently, he leaned down to give a chaste kiss, as soft and gentle as ever. But nothing more than that, as he remained his guard on not wanting to pressure Kyuhyun. Even it was Kyuhyun who took the initiative. So when he pulled away from the addictive lips, Siwon smiled down at the blushing Kyuhyun, placing one of his hands to cup and brush the cheeks, while the other hand was still secured around the waist.

“Kyu…” Siwon started, “I am sorry if I gave you the wrong signal. But…I did not mean to disappoint you. I was just too…happy, that I need time to calm my crazy heart beating for you. And I know…” Siwon grinned having his dimples deeply plastered on him, “You had the same crazy heart beating for me too…”

 

It was all mutual… 

 

Kyuhyun blushed, and lowered down his gaze, indirectly admitted to his behaviour, especially when he was the one who asked the question for Siwon to stay for the night. Siwon melted at Kyuhyun’s shy gesture, and kissed in the fluffy hair before he lifted Kyuhyun’s face up, looking straight at the almond-shaped glittering eyes.

“I did not want to push you, Kyu…” Siwon continued, “You know…after all these years of not touching you… I am scared I can’t resist myself.”

“You did…sleep…” Kyuhyun murmured feeling even more bashful, “with me when you came back the other day…”

“You have no idea, how much I had to control myself when I held you in my arms…” Siwon confessed, “Having you in my arms, having your scent around after all these years. It was hard to control...”

 

“Especially…when…I did not do…that with anyone else for 7 years…”

 

Kyuhyun flushed his eyelashes hearing the confession from Siwon, “No…one…”

Siwon chuckled, “Yes… No one… So you can imagine…” He took in a sniff through Kyuhyun’s hair, “How much I yearn for you… How much…I wanted to be with you showering all the loves I had stored just for you…”

And their lips met once again, this time adding a little more passion as Siwon pressed forward, pushing Kyuhyun backwards with the force that he was extending out on Kyuhyun. First he tensed at the sudden force on him, but when he started surrendering to the kisses, Kyuhyun had his mind and body unwind gradually, and tugging onto the collar of Siwon’s shirt to return the kisses. The lips never stop in marking the surfaces as deeply and savouring the tangy tastes off from each other. The tips of their noses bumped against each other as they tossed their angles to perfect the kisses, and soft whines were heard as they parted slightly allowing their wet muscles to meet in between, and back sealing their lips together, and the cycle was repeated over and over again. Kyuhyun clutched tight on Siwon's shirt as they moved further away from the door.

 

It was when Kyuhyun had the back of his knees bumped against the edge of the coffee table, where they pulled away from their kisses. Kyuhyun almost fell over with the unbalance, but Siwon's strong arm was fast to secure Kyuhyun in his embrace, pulling Kyuhyun towards that prevented the fall. Kyuhyun gasped by the sudden reaction, holding as tight around Siwon for his dear life.

"Alright?" Siwon placed their foreheads together, watching closely at Kyuhyun who was calming down from the fright.

Kyuhyun nodded, hands were still holding tight on Siwon as he looked straight in Siwon's tendered orbs.

"Don't worry, baby..." Siwon smiled as he the pink cheek, "I will never let go of you ever again. I will hold onto you, protecting you from any possible danger."

Kyuhyun nodded once more, and even snuggled his face deeper against Siwon's touch. feeling comfortable with the warmth on his face.

 

There, they stood at the position, feeling contented with just the presence close to them, having no means of removing from each other. Kyuhyun had placed his face onto Siwon's chest, where he could hear the heart beating beautifully for him, while Siwon soothed Kyuhyun's back gently, smiling to himself that Kyuhyun started to allow more of the access within his comfort zone.

"We still fit in each other's arms perfectly, huh?" Siwon remarked as he held Kyuhyun as dearly in his arms, "Like how I hugged you in the past... Like how you fit perfectly in my embrace. So comfortable...so perfect.."

"Hmmm..." Kyuhyun responded simply, completely devoted against Siwon's chest, just like how they were used to be when they started out. The hugs and touch that sparked electric shocks all over their bodies.

Still the same...

 

"I am sorry...Kyu..." Siwon apologized out of the sudden, "I promise...I will never let you go again... I will never make you sad again... I am sorry..."

"Shhhh...." Kyuhyun placed a finger on Siwon's lips, "It is your birthday... Don't start with this..."

Siwon smiled and kissed the finger on his lips deeply, before he took the hand down to place gently against his heart.

 

They are, unhurriedly, getting back to where they were clingy to each other in the past. Where nothing can separate them...

Until they heard a voice calling for them.

 

"Appa...? Daddy...?" Minho whined, rubbing his eyes as he appeared at the doorframe of his bedroom, "Pee..."

The two hugging figures tore apart when they heard their son calling for them. They shared a brief glance, a quick peck on the lips before Kyuhyun pulled away from Siwon, intended to attend Minho. But Siwon stopped him, grabbing his wrist that caused Kyuhyun to turn around facing Siwon.

"Let me do it," Said Siwon, "You go have a nice shower. Its been a long tiring day for you."

"You..." Kyuhyun wanted to start on something, but Siwon shook his head as if he knew exactly what Kyuhyun wanted to say, "I will be here... Don't worry."

 

Siwon gave another kiss on Kyuhyun's temple before he walked over to the sleepy Minho. He carried Minho up, smiling at his son when the pair of little arms wrapped around his nape, "Minho ah, sleepy aren't you? Lets go pee pee and back to your sleep, shall we?"

"Bugsy don't want to pee..." Minho whined with his eyelids half-closed, "I want Bugsy to go with me...but he..."

"Bugsy is tired too. Lets not disturb his sleep, huh?" Siwon chuckled, wondering if Bugsy is annoyed with his sleep being disrupted.

 

On the other hand, Kyuhyun just stood at his place, watching how Minho is getting dependent on Siwon.

And he couldn't agree more, that this sight is so..heartening...

 

The heartwarming sight of the two most important men in his life.

--------------------

Siwon got out of the bathroom drying his hair, when he saw Kyuhyun was already asleep on the bed. He slept on just one side, leaving the other side of the bed empty. Siwon smiled to himself, knowing Kyuhyun meant for him to be on the same bed together. But after having his hair dried, instead of slipping under the blanket next to Kyuhyun, he walked to the side where Kyuhyun was sleeping, and kneeled down on the floor with his eye level on Kyuhyun's angelic sleeping face. He brushed the soft curls to the side as he admired the love of his life, taking his time to stare lovingly at Kyuhyun.

He couldn't believe that he will have the chance to watch Kyuhyun sleep in his entire life, out of the sudden feeling remorseful recalling the pain that Kyuhyun had went through. The guilt and regrets came back instantly, feeling all so heavy in his heart, even having the possibility of losing Kyuhyun forever. All because of his stupidity and jealousy, he had hurt the guy that he loves with all his heart.

"I am really sorry, baby..." Siwon whispered, with his fingers the puffy cheeks and down to the gaping, rosy lips, "I am really really sorry..."

 

Giving a gentle yet deep kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead, Siwon sighed with relief after assuring to himself that Kyuhyun is finally back to him, with an addition of a cute little boy made by him and Kyuhyun. He took the necklace given by Kyuhyun under his tee, and brought to his lips for a kiss, feeling contented with whatever he is having now.

His life...is finally completed.

"I love you, Kyu..." Siwon whispered, before he stood and left the bedroom quietly.

 

Never did Siwon know, that Kyuhyun actually heard everything, as he smiled to himself in his sleep...

 

 

Siwon woke up the next day, having his sleep on the couch, and was shocked to see a head was placed on his tummy, and their hands were entwined. He elbowed himself up from the couch, and found Kyuhyun had sat on the floor with his body leaning against the couch. For how long Kyuhyu had this position, Siwon was unsure. He was even confused, for what reason Kyuhyun was sleeping in the living room with him, ...

"Kyu...?" Siwon nudged at the sleeping Kyuhyun, "Baby...?"

Kyuhyun wobbled with the nudge from Siwon, and raised his head sleepily to acknowledge the call. He rubbed his eyes due to the sudden brightness in his eyes with his freed hand, as he pouted at the disturbance. 

And just that simple action got Siwon excited, because he actually missed watching how Kyuhyun woke up in the morning. That adorable waking up sight from Kyuhyun, is a sight that he never want to get rid of...

 

"Huh?" Kyuhyun replied, looking as confused as Siwon.

"Why are you...sleeping here?" Siwon pointed at the living room, "You were sleeping fine in your room last night.."

Kyuhyun finally realised his final location, and got bashful with the question that Siwon threw to him. He blinked his eyes rapidly, trying to find a plausible yet less embarrassing excuse to ease himself out of the awkward situation. But, his mind was in a total blank.

"Kyu..?" Siwon pressed on.

 

Come on! You are a father of a 6 years old son! What is there to be embarrassed about? Is this the result of not getting touched by Siwon for years? Kyuhyun mental-slapped himself, thinking how ridiculous he was when he faced Siwon everytime.

 

"Kyu..?" Siwon tried again, this time, cupping Kyuhyun's face with his freed hand.

"I..." Kyuhyun cleared his throat before he tried again, "I...was up in the middle of the night for a quick drink... And...I found you...sleeping here... You seems uncomfortable there... So..."

"So you decided to come give me a comfort by sleeping here with me?" Siwon teased.

"I..." Kyuhyun wanted to deny, but his blushing cheeks gave him away.

 

"I...shall go make breakfast...and wake Minho up..." Kyuhyun tried to escape, but he had forgotten their hands were still linked together. Oh yes, he held Siwon's hand when he decided to keep Siwon accompany in the living room.

So Siwon took the chance and pulled Kyuhyun closer to him, having him to fall on top of him. Kyuhyun gasped with the sudden pull, and toppled over Siwon, with their faces close enough for a kiss. Siwon chuckled at the perfect position, and seized the chance to kiss the plump lips.

"Good morning, baby..." Siwon greeted with a magnificient charming smile on his face, that melted Kyuhyun's heart instantly.

"Morning..." Kyuhyun murmured, with a deep shade of red on his cheeks.

"Did you kiss me when I am sleeping?" Siwon asked cheekily, tapping on the plump lips.

Kyuhyun refused to admit, but again, his bashful expression had betrayed him. Siwon grinned knowing the answer, and pulled Kyuhyun down for a more passionate kiss. Not minding of taking in the tangy smell, both moaned in sync when their lips met again, and made loud smooching sounds as if they were the only beings in their world. Within seconds, tongues were met and more moans were leaked out from the corner of their mouths. Siwon rubbed the base of Kyuhyun's nape as he enjoyed more intakes on his lips, while Kyuhyun caressed his fingers on Siwon's chest, having the pointy s under his touch through the tee that Siwon wore to sleep. They tossed their heads around, knowing exactly the perfect angle that deepened their kisses. Soon, the morning kiss went beyond heat when Kyuhyun felt the bulge under him got bigger... And Siwon had one of his hands sneaked under his tee, fondling his bare skin underneath, and was on the way higher to where the nubs are...

 

But the morning kiss was being disrupted with a bark from Minho's bedroom. Both had their eyes opened hearing the bark, and reluctantly pulled away, knowing they need to attend something more important than their make out. They placed their foreheads against each other, having a short panting session before Kyuhyun finally pushed himself up from the couch. Siwon stood up from the couch as well, stretching himself from the stiffness of sleeping on the awkward surface.

"I will attend to Minho, while you prepare breakfast, how does that sound?" Siwon suggested.

Kyuhyun nodded to the idea, and hurried to the kitchen without having a second look at Siwon. Siwon chuckled at Kyuhyun's reaction, wanted so much to tease his love, but he controlled with the tease and left to look for Minho.

 

Kyuhyun prepared pancakes for the breakfast, and once he placed the pancakes with the maple syrup on the table, Siwon and Minho grinned at each other before they shouted "Attack!!" at the pancakes. Kyuhyun then bent down at the wagging Bugsy, who was waiting patiently for his food, and gave a mountain of dried food for the puppy. When he straightened himself from the bend, he was stunned to see Minho giggled as he poured the syrup on the pancakes as if there is no end. 

"Minho ah!!" Kyuhyun stopped the boy from making his pancakes even sweeter enough to cause diabetes.

Siwon looked up from his plate of pancakes, with his eyes widened as big as the goldfish, and a big piece of pancake still stuffed in his mouth, "Huh...?"

"Why didn't you stop Minho....?" Kyuhyun wanted to scold Siwon for not looking closely at Minho, but the moment he took in the hideous look on Siwon, he laughed.

 

Hearing the laughs from his appa, Minho swayed his hands with the kid fork and knife, laughing together showing a pair of small dimples on his face.

"Whhaffftttt...?" Siwon kneaded his brows in a line curiously, "Whhhafff sooopp bbbbunny?"

Kyuhyun smiled and poked the stuffed mouth, "Nothing... Nothing is 'bbbbunny', bunny..."

"Bunny!!" Minho giggled with his hands swinging in the air, "Daddy is a bunny!" 

"Yahh Minho ah!" Kyuhyun returned his attention at Minho, "No more pouring the syrup on the pancakes! That is too sweet for you!"

"Appa...!" Minho pouted when Kyuhyun took the pancake with one thick layer of the syrup away to place on his plate, and replaced with a new one.

"And there..." Kyuhyun poured the syrup on the new pancake, "This is for Minho, because you have a pancake with your name."

"My pancake!" Minho squealed, "Daddy! I have a pancake of my own!"

 

Though clueless with what had happened previously, Siwon smiled at how Kyuhyun dealt with Minho so motherly. In fact, Kyuhyun is a mother to Minho indeed, for he had carried Minho for 9 months inside him. No doubt, Kyuhyun is a mother figure to Minho. The bond between them, can never change.

A mother to Minho...

And a wife to him...

 

Wife... His wife...

 

A sudden thought came to Siwon, of having the need to give a security to Kyuhyun, and to Minho. A lifetime security for Kyuhyun, for Minho and the future for his family. His sweet and small family of four including Bugsy. And once he had the thought in mind, he can't wait any longer.

He definitely wants it...for sure.

 

"Kyu..." Siwon called out of the sudden, with Kyuhyun in the midst of cleaning Minho.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun responded.

"Shall we go...for an outing?" Siwon suggested.

Kyuhyun tilted his head, "Outing? To...where?"

Siwon grinned with his deep dimples formed on his handsome face as he cannot contain the excitement in his heart, "To Seoul. Together, with Minho and Bugsy."

 

To...Seoul? Kyuhyun wondered aloud in his head, for its has been 7 years since he left Seoul and never return in between. What...will it be like..to be back to the place where everything was started and...shattered...?

Is he really ready...to go back to where he came from?

 

"Lets have an outing together as a family, shall we?"

--------------------

Siwon returned to Seoul the next day, after spending a day at Kyuhyun's, having quality time with his family. Watching how Kyuhyun fussed over Minho adorably over every single thing, playing with Minho and Bugsy while Kyuhyun frowned at the mess that the three had created, and standing next to Kyuhyun as they busied at the kitchen preparing the meals. And stealing kisses from Kyuhyun at every possible chance. Every moment that he spent with his real family, is so precious, that he just can't enough. He wanted to kiss Minho to bed every night, to play with Minho and Bugsy everyday, and most important, to be with Kyuhyun all the times, even though it was standing next to him, doing nothing...

 

For a week or so, Siwon was busy juggling with his work and the preparation of the idea that he had in his mind previously. But he would call Kyuhyun every night after his work, and skyped with Minho as well. Because talking to his family is the moment that he looked forward the most everyday...

"Daddy..." Minho rubbed his eyes through the camera, as he spoke to Siwon, "When are you coming back?"

"Minho ah, be a good boy to appa," Siwon caressed the screen with deep smile at his son, "Daddy will be back soon, and when daddy is back, lets go for an outing, shall we?"

"Outing?!" Minho squealed, "Yeah!! Outing!! Can Bugsy go too?"

"Of course," Siwon chuckled at the innocence of his son, "So promised daddy to be a good boy, huh?"

Minho nodded eagerly, grinning with small deep dimples on his face, looking just like Siwon when he smiles.

 

"Minho ah," Came the voice of his love, Siwon's eyes brightened up when Kyuhyun's face came into the screen, "Its time for your bedtime."

"But I am talking to daddy..." Minho pouted, the exact same way as Kyuhyun when he pouted.

"Daddy needs to work tomorrow, just like how Minho needs to go for school in the morning," Kyuhyun coaxed, "Daddy needs to sleep too."

"Yes, Minho. Listen to your appa, ok?" Siwon joined in the coaxing, "Daddy will talk to Minho tomorrow again, ok?"

Minho hesitated, but he nodded gradually, because he promised his daddy to be a good boy, so that they could go on an outing when daddy is back. Kyuhyun then carried Minho into the bedroom, while Siwon waited patiently by the screen, because Kyuhyun will be the next person he talks to after Minho.

 

And soon enough, Kyuhyun reappeared in the screen, looking exhausted after coaxing his son to sleep, but Siwon still thinks Kyuhyun is the most radiant in his eyes. 

"Hey baby..." Siwon called out, "Tired?"

"As usual..." Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes just like how Minho rubbed his eyes earlier, "Cafe's business was great today. So we did double the work than usual."

"I am sorry...I can't be with you to share your load...." Siwon apologized, afterall, he did promise he wanted to make up with all the wrongdoings that he had imposed on Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun shook his head, "I am used to it..."

 

Then both went into a silence moment, just staring right into each other's loving orbs. No doubt, Kyuhyun is more open to Siwon more than ever, as they shared words of concern everyday.

"Baby... You are so beautiful." Siwon blunted out of the sudden.

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes and went into his shy mode with his cheeks burning, "Why...suddenly..."

"It is true...even after so many years, you are still so beautiful," Siwon praised, "My beauty queen..."

"Whats...with the beauty queen again...?" Kyuhyun blushed, "Didn't I told you before...I am not a woman...I am not beautiful..."

Siwon chuckled, "And didn't I told you before... You are my beauty queen in my eyes."

 

"Or maybe I should change to...the mother of my son..." Siwon beamed, as he likes the new name he had for Kyuhyun, "Mother..."

"Yahh!" Kyuhyun pouted, "I am not a woman!"

 

"I missed you Kyu..." Siwon declared out of no reason, "Though we talk every night, but it never seems enough for me... I want to kiss you...touch you...hug you... I feel more secure...when I am physical next to you, feeling your breath and smelling your scent within my radar."

"I..." Kyuhyun lowered his gaze, feeling bashful after hearing whatever Siwon wanted to do with him.

"You what?" Siwon pressed on, knowing Kyuhyun is feeling shy with his cheesiness. Just like how Kyuhyun bashed whenever Siwon sweet-talked to him in the past.

"I..Minho missed you too..." Kyuhyun mumbled, using Minho as an excuase.

"And...?"

"...And Bugsy too..." Kyuhyun tilted his eyes up to see the anticipated Siwon waiting for more.

"And?" Siwon smiled sweetly, showing his deep dimples.

 

"And.. I missed...I missed you too..." Kyuhyun finally confessed, knowing that he too, missed Siwon's presence in his surrounding.

Siwon beamed with the confession from Kyuhyun, even wanted more to fly to Kyuhyun and kiss him mindlessly, showing how much they missed each other despite it was just a few days that they were apart.

 

They shared another moment of stare, before Siwon went on talking about the outing that he intended to bring his family to Seoul. Kyuhyun was unsure, if he is ready to go back to Seoul. Siwon saw that through Kyuhyun, knowing the fear still lingered in him. The horrible memory of Kyuhyun's shattered heart, the places where he was found the most broken, and also...the fear of seeing the people who separated them and caused lots of misery in his and Siwon's life.

"If you are not comfortable with that...then..." Though with a tinge of disappointment, Siwon did not want to pressure Kyuhyun in any means.

Kyuhyun shook his head, "You promised Minho. So..."

"Kyu.. I promised I wouldn't hurt you again, and I will protect you. Even if it is against my...family or anyone else unimportant.." Siwon affirmed his heart for Kyuhyun, "I will never let them separate us again. Never, ever again..."

 

"I love you, baby..."

 

Kyuhyun went teary when he knew Siwon was concerning of his worries, and with the heartfelt words from Siwon, Kyuhyun was certain, from that moment onwards, he was ready. Ready to face the other challenges, with Siwon by his side, fighting together.

He is not alone this time...

--------------------

A week later, Siwon drove his small family back to Seoul, to execute the trip that he had planned for them. Minho had Bugsy in his arms at the backseat, as he sang the songs aloud that he learnt in school. Kyuhyun was sitting next to Siwon, stealing glances and sharing smiles at each other. At every pause by the traffic junction, Siwon would take Kyuhyun's hand up to his lips and gaves kisses at each fingers, before placing the hand against his chest where his heart is, not caring the young audience at the back. Kyuhyun would turn around to watch Minho's reaction, but all Minho did, was giggling and bouncing at his lovey dovey parents, with Bugsy cuddling against his little thigh.

"Daddy kissed appa!" Minho squealed, showing his happiness upfront.

"Hahaha! But daddy only kissed appa's hand," Siwon laughed, "Or do Minho wants to see the real kiss?"

Minho giggled with his hands covering his mouth.

"What are you trying to do in front of Minho?" Kyuhyun panicked, he did not want Minho to see...how they kiss...

 

But at the next traffic junction, Siwon smirked and leaned over to Kyuhyun's side, and gave a sweet peck on the plump lips, ignoring the stunned Kyuhyun. He rubbed their lips teasingly together and lightly at the lips that he loves always. Kyuhyun gave in immediately with the kiss, having his eyes closed as he enjoyed the warmth on his lips. Knowing the traffic lights were about to turn green, Siwon gave a deep stamp before he pulled away. Kyuhyun blushed with the short yet sweet kiss, totally forgot about Minho who was watching them.

"Daddy and appa kissed! Kiss kiss!" Minho chuckled, with his little body shaking from the giggles. 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes hearing from Minho, and pouted at Siwon, "Yahh.... Don't do that in front of Minho..."

Siwon laughed, "Why not? We are his parents, he will know everything about us soon anyway. Right Minho? Daddy loves appa, right?"

"Yes yes! Daddy loves appa, appa loves daddy! And Minho loves daddy and appa! Kekekeke!" Minho cheered, bouncing on his seat.

"And we love Minho too!" Siwon beamed at Minho's words, and continued his driving once the green light was on.

 

And Kyuhyun couldn't stop his blushing with the mischief that Siwon and Minho had put on. They must have planned it behind his back and done it on purpose...

 

The first stop that they went when they reached Seoul, was a dog cafe, where Bugsy had its fun time at the cafe playing with other doggies. Minho was as excited, cuddling and playing with each and every puppies in the cafe. Siwon and Kyuhyun sat at one table, watching closely at their son while they sipped on the drinks that they ordered. At times, they would share loving stares, smiling to each other as if nothing else matters.

"Just like how we dated back then," Siwon reached over to Kyuhyun, and the back of his hand, "Spending time like this, looking at each others' eyes, stealing kisses and making you blushed..."

"Only now, we have Minho..." Kyuhyun smiled and looked over at the running Minho with Bugsy and other puppies behind him.

"Yes... Our creation with love..." Siwon turned and watched his beloved son, "Our Minho."

 

Next stop, Siwon took them to a place that is more than familiar for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gasped with excitement when he saw Twosome +C4 before him, for he did missed this place ever since he left.

"Guess you never expect us to be cafe hopping huh?" Siwon smiled, as he opened the car doors for Kyuhyun and Minho to get out of the car.

"Daddy, what is this place?" Minho tugged the edge of Siwon's shirt as he asked.

"A place where we worked together, a place where we created happy memories together, and a place where..." Siwon turned and smiled at Kyuhyun, "A place where your appa agreed to be mine."

 

Kangin was at Twosome when they arrived. Minho beamed at the newest uncle he knew at his birthday, and followed Kangin around with Bugsy tailing behind them. While Siwon led Kyuhyun to the counter and put on the barista's apron around Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun wondered with the action, but he lifted his arms allowing Siwon to dress him. Once done, Siwon turned Kyuhyun to face him, and wavered his eyes up and down at Kyuhyun.

"How I missed this look..." Siwon took Kyuhyun's hands in his own, "You wearing this apron...I missed this... And brewing the coffee here, or serving the customers...or...squatting down to do the stocktake at the back... I really missed this..."

"What a weird you have here..." Kyuhyun murmured, but he smiled looking down at the apron that he wore when he worked at Siwon's cafe.

"Care to make a coffee for me?" Siwon twirled Kyuhyun around again, having him to face the counter and placed both his hands at Kyuhyun's sides to lock him in between.

Kyuhyun tensed slightly with Siwon's broad chest pressing his back, but he nodded gradually as he made the coffee that Siwon loves. Though with many curious eyes looking at the lovey dovey at the counter, they remained oblivious, with eyes only at each other.

 

"Minho ah, aren't your daddy and appa so cute being together like this?" Kangin asked when he saw the pair giggling and teasing at each other by the counter.

Minho nodded, "Daddy and appa love each other!"

Kangin was shocked to learn that Minho was so innocent and cheerful despite his parents are not the normal kind of parents, but the next minute he was glad that Minho is so acceptance. Perhaps this is why Minho is so precious...

 

"Yes..." Kangin agreed, "They are always in love with each other like forever..."

-------------------

For the rest of the day, Siwon drove them around Seoul for a car ride around the city, pointing at the different landmarks and places to Minho as this was his first time in Seoul. Minho went "Oooohh", "Ahhhh", and "Wahhh" at each new thing he saw, and went bouncing on his seat when he saw a huge Pororo's balloon figure at one department store.

"Pororo!" Minho pointed at the figure excitedly, and started singing the cartoon's theme song that he always watch from TV.

 

The last destination turned out to be the Lee's house, where they had the dinner with Mrs Lee's homecooked dishes. Together with Hyukjae (after his persistence of staying on for the dinner despite Donghae's objection), they had dinner together surrounding with laughters. Kyuhyun especially felt the most blissed, for he is back at the place where he spent most of his childhood. After dinner, he wandered up to his old room, and traced along every single thing that he saw in his room. He smiled to himself when he saw his old books from the university, the math and calculus books and notes that the Lees refused to throw away. 

How he missed learning all the stuffs that he likes...

 

A sudden backhug broke his train of thoughts and made him jumped surprisingly, but was soon to place himself comfortably onto Siwon's chest when he recognised Siwon's scent in his old room.

"Thinking of something?" Siwon asked.

"Just...thinking about my studies...that I never complete..." Kyuhyun mumbled, his fingers were still caressing his book's cover.

"I am sorry... It was my fault..." Siwon apologized, placing his head on Kyuhyun's nape, "My fault for you to halt the studies..."

"Yes...your fault..." Kyuhyun agreed, which caused a tense-up from Siwon.

Knowing Siwon was in his guilty mode, Kyuhyun placed his hands over Siwon's hands which were on his tummy, "But I gained Minho, which is more important in my life... I have no regrets."

 

Siwon sighed with relief, though he was still as guilty. Swaying their bodies left and right with much ease in their hearts, Siwon suggested for Kyuhyun to complete the studies. He is willing to help, but Kyuhyun rejected, for he got more important goals in life. Which is his life by the beach, and his responsibility for Minho...

And of course...his life with Siwon.

 

"Kyu..." Siwon whispered after staying at the position for a while, "I got one more place to bring you to..."

"Huh...? There is one more...?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"Yes... But...only you and me." Siwon replied.

Kyuhyun tilted his head over at the angle just enough to see Siwon, "Just you and me? Then what about Minho and Bugsy?"

"They can stay here for the night. Mr and Mrs Lee had agreed to take in Minho and Bugsy for the night, while..." Siwon gave a quick peck on the forehead, "While we have some private moment..."

"Private...moment?" Kyuhyun got even more confused, "To where?"

 

"My place..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for those who thought this chapter is the "gift" for Siwon's birthday from Kyuhyun. XD But...hey! Double update! So..... *smirk*