The Affirmation

Bound to Love, Bound to You

It was a night that they were reconnected with bodies and souls. A night where Kyuhyun had finally opened his heart once again for Siwon, and a night where Siwon was eased from the guilt burden to love the man he loves.

 

It was a night of forgiving and starting anew with new status that will brand them forever and eternity.

 

Mr and Mrs Choi.

 

Siwon was the first to wake up, with the sight of his beautiful Kyuhyun right in front of him. For 7 years, he had been dreaming and fantasizing of such sight to happen again, to hold Kyuhyun to sleep and awake. And there he got the chance to do it again, he swore to himself he will not this second chance to slip and ruin his and Kyuhyun’s lives again.

 

Never and no one will tear them apart ever again…

 

He brought his hand up touching the soft puffing cheeks and chuckled to himself when he saw how Kyuhyun snores in his sleep with his mouth opening at times for air. How adorable that he couldn’t stop watching the sleeping beauty in his arms and on the chubby cheeks. 

7 years…and Kyuhyun doesn’t seems to age at all. Still as beautiful and adorable…that Siwon could simply get a hard on just by looking the sleeping Kyuhyun. 

7 years...and the connection remains the same, or better, for Siwon could never stop giving his love to Kyuhyun, and same for Kyuhyun as well in voicing out.

 

Deeply in love till boundary is nothing in between them. 

 

Thinking that he can never had enough to love the man sleeping soundly on him, Siwon tilted the chin up and smiled to himself before he got closer to where the plump lips are. Though knowing he might wake his baby up and high possibility to face a grumpy baby, Siwon ignored the thought as he desparately wants to show his deepest love for Kyuhyun even when he is asleep. Slowly and gently, he pressed their lips together, and gave a few light pecks before he pinned deeper to and nibble on the juicy lips. Subconsciously, Kyuhyun moaned with the contact on his lips, and arched his back to enjoy the kiss fully. He had his hands wrapped around Siwon's waist, that caused a smirk to form on Siwon's face. Cupping the face with his both hands, Siwon pulled the face closer making sure no gaps were left behind to deepen their kisses.

When Siwon pulled apart, the tips of their tongues were linked to the last moment until they were entirely aparted. By then, Kyuhyun was fully awake staring straight at the shameless handsome.

 

"Morning baby." Siwon greeted, his hands still on Kyuhyun's face, caressing the puffy cheeks softly.

"Is this how you are going to wake me up all the times?" Kyuhyun frowned.

Siwon flicked his eyes as if he was thinking, and back at Kyuhyun with much amusement on his face, "Yeah, why not?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and buried his face against Siwon's bare chest, "Don't get me addicted to it. I might get spoiled with the pampering."

Siwon chuckled and pressed a kiss on the fluffy bed hair, "You deserved to get pampered all the times. So go ahead and get addicted to it."

"Hmmmm..." Kyuhyun mumbled, "You better keep up with that promise."

"I will..." Siwon agreed, "I will never break any promise again."

Kyuhyun lifted his head and brought his hand up to palm against Siwon's face, "I trust you."

Siwon smiled, tilting his head to sniff and kiss the sweet palm on his face, "You have my words."

 

Kyuhyun returned the smile and shifted his body to be over Siwon, and pushed himself up brushing their bodies purposely, rubbing the bare s that caused a groan coming from Siwon. 

"K...Kyu..." Siwon moaned just when Kyuhyun came face to face with Siwon. He roamed his hands all over Kyuhyun's smooth back before he tightened his hands around Kyuhyun's waist.

Kyuhyun straddled over Siwon at the last position, having Siwon's near where the entrance of his hole is, with his own trapped between their bodies. He placed both his hands on Siwon's chest, pinching and rubbing on the perky s before he leaned down to smash their lips together, swallowing the moans from Siwon in between their mouths. Kyuhyun could feel the under him getting harder and he knew Siwon was itching to enter him.

"Won..." Kyuhyun panted as he pulled away slightly, and crushed their lips again for another round of passionate kiss, with his hands roaming all over the y body never-endlessly.

"Kyu..." Siwon rocked their bodies as they kissed, rubbing whatever surfaces they had for each other. He wanted so much to enter Kyuhyun, to be inside his love and love him with all his might, but no doubt he is loving the initative that he got from Kyuhyun. His sassy Kyuhyun who was pampering him at this moment.

 

But when Siwon reached down to Kyuhyun's bubbly , squeezing it to release his pleasure, Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away abruptly and lifted himself off from Siwon, jumping down the bed in a flash.

"K...Kyu...?" Siwon wondered with his eyes wandering up and down at his love who was standing before him in his glory. And the swollen did not go unnoticed, same goes to his own... So why are they stopping with the make out?

Kyuhyun smirked and wriggled his before he walked towards the bathroom in the bedroom, "I need to take a shower. I feel so sticky all over."

"But..." Siwon mouthed confusingly, "We...are just about to do it... And yours..and mine..."

"Next time then..." Kyuhyun smiled sweetly, and wriggled his even more teasing Siwon.

"Then I want to shower with you too..." Siwon flipped the blanket and jumped down from the bed.

 

But Kyuhyun shook his head with a finger waving in the air, "You are not invited."

Siwon widened his eyes. What is the situation now...?

Kyuhyun had his body behind the bathroom's door and peeking his head out with his tongue stuck out at Siwon, "This is your punishment."

"P..punishment?" Siwon stammered.

Kyuhyun nodded, "You did say before...I can carry out punishment on you anytime... For whatever regretful things you had done... So...this will be your punishment for today."

"Getting me aroused and not inviting me to shower is your form of punishment?!" Siwon finally got to the point. And damn, that is really torturing!!

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and nodded again, "Yeah. So bye for now." And he slammed the door at Siwon's face.

Siwon groaned and ruffled his already messy hair, "This is...so... Baby!!"

The water in the bathroom started to surround the bathroom, which caused another groan from Siwon. He never knew Kyuhyun can be this evil! Like yeah, he knew Kyuhyun can be snarky at times. But this evil, was the first time ever! Getting him aroused, making swollen and stood up proudly, but not getting anything else from Kyuhyun. This is...pure evil!

 

 

Just when he was pacing in front of the bathroom, waiting impatiently for Kyuhyun to finish his showering, the door opened with a gush of hot steamy air leaking out from inside. An arm sneaked out and grabbed the strong arm of the fuzzy owner. In a split second, Siwon was being pulled into the bathroom and the door was locked instantly. 

The next moment, loud moans and skin slapping sounds together with the running water surrounded the enclosed area. And the bathroom was locked for at least an hour, before the people who made the sounds stepped out with their lips connected and their hands roaming all over each other's wet bodies...

 

Life can never be better than what they are having now, isn't it?

--------------------

In the kitchen, Siwon was smiling with Kyuhyun standing next to him as they prepared breakfast for the morning. Never had enough of each other at all, both would sneakily steal any possible skinship chance, or pecking on the lips as they cooked together. Siwon would snake his hand around Kyuhyun's waist and gave a tug to plant a kiss on the blushing cheek, and smirked at his victory before he continued with the cooking. In return for his revenge, Kyuhyun would give a pinch on the firm and stuck out his tongue before turning around to hide from Siwon. Of course Siwon would not give up in the game, so he gave a tight slap on the bubbly and pressed his lips on the addictive exposed neck to give a loud smoochy kiss.

"Won~" Kyuhyun moaned with the kiss on his neck, with his clenching tight on the utensils that he was holding onto, "Hmmmm don't..."

"You aroused me first..." Siwon murmured against the skin.

"Yahhh...!" Kyuhyun turned around intend to face Siwon, but the minute he faced Siwon, his lips were captured and thus...a round of kissing started.

 

This went on for the whole morning, with the two lovebirds playing around in the kitchen, and breakfast was only ready near noon time. Breakfast had turned out to be brunch. And that was not the end of their playful mood, as they were either stealing kisses in between the meal, or using food as an tool to connect their lips again and again. Once the food in between their mouths got swallowed, they continued to press their lips together and even went on to deepen their kisses involving their tongues, tasting more than just food with their flexible muscles.

"I can never get enough of kissing you... 7 years of not kissing you...that is such a torture.." Siwon breathed against Kyuhyun's lips when they were done tasting each other.

"Won..." Kyuhyun panted with his eyes closed, while his face snuggled deeper in Siwon's touch.

Siwon on the blushing cheeks and gave another kiss on the swollen lips, "I want to kiss you with 7 years worth of kiss."

Kyuhyun smiled and overlapped his hands over Siwon's, "Challenge me?"

"Yes. Be prepared because I will never stop doing this." Siwon returned the smile and gave a sweet gentle kiss that he swore not to give up again.

 

"How I wish we could stay like this forever..." Siwon stated as they pulled away again.

"You know we can't." Kyuhyun replied, "We have Minho now..."

"Oh right!!" Siwon squealed, "Minho!! Gosh now I missed my boy so much..."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and pouted, "Yah, and so that is what you mean by 'stay like this forever'? How romantic..."

Siwon chuckled and brought their lips together, "Is my baby jealous over our son? So you want to stay here another day? Without Minho?"

Kyuhyun shook his head leaving from Siwon's kiss, "But we can't.. And I missed him too."

"I know you do. Both of you, my precious babies." Siwon nuzzled the tips of their noses to enjoy the last bit of alone time, before Kyuhyun stood up, bringing the empty plates to the kitchen, 

 

"Maybe I should have make lunch for Minho. Or we can have lunch at the outdoor park.. The weather today seems nice, and Bugsy can have a walk around the park..." Kyuhyun said, while his hands were busied turning on the water tap.

As Kyuhyun stood by the sink to wash the plates, a pair of strong arms came around his waist and backhugged him, pressing their bodies together. Siwon rocked their bodies lightly with his head placed on Kyuhyun's shoulder while Kyuhyun washed the plates. Kyuhyun tilted his head and came face to face with just inches away from Siwon, who was putting up the goofiest smiling face ever.

Kyuhyun shook his head, "You seriously not going to stop touching me, aren't you?"

"Nope," Siwon confirmed, "You look so beautiful from the back."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Thanks for the compliment."

"You are welcome, Mrs Choi." Siwon announced.

Kyuhyun had his face up at Siwon again, looking rather helpless, "Seriously? Mrs Choi?"

"Yes, absolutely. Mrs Choi. Nice." Siwon chuckled.

"This is just..." Kyuhyun wanted to argue about his new nickname, when the doorbell came.

 

Siwon reluctantly removed himself from Kyuhyun and gave a quick peck on the pouty lips, "I will be back, Mrs Choi, once I am done with whoever disturbed our moment."

Kyuhyun looks defeated as he watched Siwon walking over to answer the door. 

 

But when he knew the identity of the people standing by the doorframe, he almost dropped the plates that he was holding with a change on his expression, wanted so much to run away and hide from them. They are definitely not the people he wanted to see at the moment, not when he is having such a romantic time with Siwon.

 

The current Mrs Choi and...Jessica Jung.

---------------------

At the Lee's house, Donghae and Hyukjae were preparing to leave the house with Minho holding both their hands. They had given calls to Siwon, wanted to tell him about them bringing Minho over to his apartment, but the calls were not answered. Feeling strange though, they decided to go ahead with the plan.

"Probably they are still sleeping, on the bed with nothing on," Hyukjae chuckled as they settled in Hyukjae's car, "Imagine us walking in to the them..."

Donghae frowned and slapped Hyukjae's arm to stop him from spouting nonsense in front of a kid, "Yah, Minho can hear!"

"What..?" Hyukjae looked at the back seat where Minho was seated with the seatbeat secured over him, "He has to know. One fine day, he will bump into them humping like bunnies... It is good to let him know about his parents' business on bed..."

"YAHHHH!!" Donghae hissed and covered Hyukjae's mouth from continuing, "Stop it!"

 

"Uncle Hae, Uncle Hyuk, are we going to see appa and daddy now?" Minho asked innocently, totally oblivious at the conversation between them.

Hyukjae swayed Donghae's hand away and smiled at Minho, "Yes Minho ah. Do you miss them?"

"Yes!" Minho giggled waving his hands in the air excitedly.

"Then do you want to see them with clothes or without...?" Hyukjae flashed his gummy smile and earned a slap on the back of his head.

"Lee Hyukjae!" Donghae scolded, and turned to Minho, "Minho ah, be a good boy and stay still on your seat, understood?"

Minho nodded his little head, "Will appa and daddy get cold if they are not wearing any clothes?" He blunted out the question, which caught the two adults offguarded. 

 

Donghae was stunned for a moment and shot a death glare at Hyukjae while Hyukjae was laughing with his hands over his aching tummy.

"Hahahaha!! I swear this kid is going to be a great figure for the future!" Hyukjae laughed, and earned himself another slap from Donghae on his head.

"All your fault!!" Donghae scolded.

Hyukjae rubbed the soreness on his head, looking pitiful at Donghae. But the next minute he turned around and smirked at Minho who was giggling along as found the whole situation funny though he was clueless himself with the whole issue.

 

"Minho ah, Uncle Hae and Uncle Hyuk had nothing on last night too, but we are not feeling cold at all. So your appa and daddy should be quite warmed as they got each other's bodies rub... OOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH!!"

 

"YAH LEE HYUKJAE!! STOP WITH THIS CONVERSATION AND DRIVE NOW!!!" Donghae couldn't take it anymore as he pinched hard at Hyukjae's arm that caused the loud wince in the car.

 

 

A phone call came from Siwon's bedroom, but neither Siwon nor Kyuhyun made any move to answer the call, as their attention were on the doorsteps.

"Omma." Siwon called out for his mother when he opened the door to answer the bell. And he effectively ignored the woman standing next to her, even though she was smiling sweetly at Siwon.

Mrs Choi and Jessica walked into the apartment without Siwon's permission, and they were stunned to see the wordings on the windows in the living room. The proposal's wordings that Siwon had put up to ask for Kyuhyun's hand in marriage are still visible.

"Siwon..." Mrs Choi frowned at the wordings, "What is this...? You are asking someone to marry..." 

 

As Mrs Choi turned to face Siwon, there she saw Kyuhyun standing in the kitchen, looking pale back at her.

"Omo!" Mrs Choi covered instantly with surprise. 

Jessica turned as well, and her smiley face twisted with disgust when she saw Kyuhyun.

 

"Siwon!" Mrs Choi faced Siwon, turning her head away from Kyuhyun, "What is going on?"

Siwon walked away from the 2 stunned women, and towards the kitchen where he grabbed Kyuhyun swiftly.

"Siwon...~" Kyuhyun tugged at the grip on him, wanting to back away from the people who hurt him before, "I..."

But Siwon ignored the protest and came face to face with his mother and Jessica.

 

"Mother, as you saw the wordings on the windows, yes I am getting married. With Kyuhyun." Siwon pulled Kyuhyun closer to him by the waist, slamming their bodies together.

"What...?!" Mrs Choi gasped. Jessica shook her head with disbelief as she shot glares at Kyuhyun. How did they come together...again?!

"Those words are to him. I proposed to him last night, and..." Siwon tilted his face and smiled sweetly at his love, "He agreed to marry me."

 

Immediately, Kyuhyun's fear and worries were washed away, and there is nothing he can be afraid of when he got Siwon protecting him from all the possible obstacles ahead. Both stared lovingly at each other, ignorance at the shock that came from the 2 women, and losing the time in their own world. That even the ringing tone from Siwon's phone ringing again in the bedroom was ignored totally. There in the living room, only the two of them existed in their stares of love.

 

Only when a scream that came from Jessica, broke their connection to face the women in front of them.

"No!!" Jessica bellowed, "How could you?! How could you return here and claim him as your own again?!" She was refering to Kyuhyun in her accuse.

Worrying that she will do something bad to Kyuhyun again, Siwon blocked his own body in between Jessica and Kyuhyun.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him again." Siwon glared.

 

"Siwon ah!" Mrs Choi cried, "Why are you doing this...?"

Siwon turned his attention on his mother, "I had enough of all these, omma. You can't force me to marry someone I don't love at all. I have been telling you all these years. I have been looking for Kyuhyun in these 7 years, and I finally found him. I will never let him go again."

Jessica grabbed Siwon's arms anxiously and had her tears flowing down, "Is this how you are going to treat me? After all these years of trying my best to win your heart? I gain nothing?"

Siwon put on a disgusted expression and swept himself away from Jessica, "Don't make me start with what you did."

 

"What I did...?" Jessica repeated but she did not get the point, as she continued to explode, "What did I do? All I did is loving you since we were young! I am already in love with you way before this freak came and claim you as his?! He is a guy for goodness sake!! He is a freak! What did I do to deserve this?"

Siwon stared ferociously at Jessica and clenched his teeth as he spat, "You are more than a freak as compared to Kyuhyun. You want me to name it, don't you? Fine. So you want me to tell you about the frame you put on Kyuhyun? On how you and my father planned and spiked on Kyuhyun to make it as though he did unforgiving things behind my back? DON'T YOU?!" Siwon bellowed at the last words and that finally got Jessica to tremble with fear.

"You...knew..." Jessica murmured, covering as she cried.

Mrs Choi was even in shock as she heard this for the first time, "Wha..aat...did you..say, Siwon ah?"

"Everything that caused Kyuhyun to leave me, was hers and father's doings," Siwon threw another death glare at Jessica, "I knew it a year after Kyuhyun left me. I overheard everything."

 

Jessica felt her legs went weak as she fell to the ground, with her face turning pale. Mrs Choi held her head as she could feel the thobbing ache in her head, and let herself to sit on the couch.

Siwon held Kyuhyun tighter to him, and pressed a kiss on his forehead, before he continued, "I did not want to alarm anyone else of what I have found out, except for Hyukjae, Kangin and...Yunho.. I want to find Kyuhyun secretly so that I can reach him before any of you find him and destroy him further."

He turned to Kyuhyun once more and brushed the curls smiling at his love looking hopeful back at him, "And I am glad I did find him at last."

 

"This is the best thing ever happened to me in these 7 years. For him to come back to my life."

 

"Noooo!!!" Jessica screamed, holding her head in both her hands, "After all these years... After all I have done..." She looked up and stared furiously at Kyuhyun, pointing a finger at Kyuhyun whom Siwon took him to his back and shield from behind, "Why did you come back?! WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE AND LEAVE US ALONE?!"

 

Suddenly a cry that sounds like a child came from the door, and got the attention from the adults in the apartment.

"Minho!" Kyuhyun gasped and ran over to take his crying son in his embrace. Siwon shot a dagger at Jessica whom he assumed as the culprit that shocked Minho.

"Appa..!" Minho cried.

"Hush Minho ah, don't be scared..." Kyuhyun coaxed as he carried Minho up.

 

Confused Donghae and Hyukjae looked around the apartment and there they found Mrs Choi looking lost while Jessica sat on the floor looking devastated.

"Appa, why is that auntie wanted you to die?" Minho sobbed, "I don't want you to die... I don't want you to leave me and daddy..."

"Minho ah, appa is not going to die..." Kyuhyun wiped the tears on Minho's face, "Appa is here for you and daddy, I won't die."

 

"Yah! What are you doing here?!" Donghae stepped into the apartment and glared at Jessica, "Haven't you done enough damage to them?!"

"Donghae..." Hyukjae grabbed Donghae's arm and pulled him away from Jessica, "Leave them... We should not in..."

"She caused all the damage on Kyuhyun and Minho, making Siwon to be absent from their lives. She deserved all the spits from us!" Donghae flared and shot another glare at Jessica.

 

"What is...all these... What are you talking about?" Mrs Choi finally spoke another word, and stood from the couch, eyeing at the newcomers, especially at Minho who was still crying in Kyuhyun's arms, "Who is that little boy...?"

Siwon took Kyuhyun and Minho right into his arms and ruffled his son's hair sweetly before he announced the new family member, "Omma, this is Minho. Choi Minho. My and Kyuhyun's son."

"W....whhhaattt?" Mrs Choi spoke trembling, taking in another shocking news. Jessica shot her head up hearing the latest information as well.

"Kyuhyun gave birth to him 6 years ago. He left me carrying Minho in his tummy," Siwon had his hand caressing Kyuhyun's back for comfort, "Minho is our son. Flesh and blood."

 

"RIDICULOUS!!" Jessica shouted and she stood up from the ground, "I WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS! HOW CAN A MAN GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD?! WHY ARE YOU BELIEVING ALL THESE BULL?!"

Siwon gazed at the exploded Jessica again, and grimaced with her accusation, "So is this how you allow him back to you? Just by this?! A boy from nowhere?! YOU BELIEVE HIM?"

"I believe whatever is told by Kyuhyun." Siwon affirmed, "Mother, take a look at Minho, and you will know." Mrs Choi wanted to make a move towards them but was stopped with Jessica's shouts.

 

"THIS IS ALL BULL! He could have make use of you!! That boy might not be yours!! THAT FREAK COULD HAVE GOTTEN HIMSELF INTO TROUBLE AND FRAME YOU WITH THAT BOY!! And...how could he be able to get pregnant?! HE IS A GUY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! THAT BOY HAS TO BE A FRAUD! THAT BOY HAS NOTHING TO WITH YOU, SIWON!!"

 

A tight slap came across on Jessica's pretty yet twisted face shutting her up, that shocked Siwon and Mrs Choi, as well as Donghae and Hyukjae. Minho was brought down standing on his own, hiding behind Siwon with fear as he watched Kyuhyun strolled towards Jessica to give her a slap that echoed the room.

 

Kyuhyun puffed with his hand quivering after a fast action that he had delivered on Jessica's face, "I will NOT allow you to insult my son."

"You...!" Jessica glared at Kyuhyun, and got herself another slap.

"That was for my son, and this is for myself," Kyuhyun announced with much forceful tone, "For causing the pain in me, for forcing me leave Siwon, for every stupid things you had done."

"You dare to slap me?!" Jessica yelled, wanting so much to do the equal damage on Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun was faster than her and gave one last slap on her y face.

"And this is for Sungmin hyung who is the most innocent." Kyuhyun stated and pointed a finger at the door, "Now get out of this apartment. You are not welcome here."

 

"Yeah, just go. You have no more business here anymore." Donghae snarled as he stood next to Kyuhyun.

"Jessica, just let it go. You can never win Siwon's heart," Hyukjae spoke with tiny hint of concern for they were once friends in the university, "Don't make yourself even more uglier than now..."

Siwon picked up Minho and comforted his son, ignoring Jessica totally. Mrs Choi gave one last look at Jessica and shook her head with disappointment.

 

In tears, Jessica took her heels and stomped out of the apartment before anymore humiliation hits her. Donghae and Hyukjae applaused for the showdown from Kyuhyun, while Kyuhyun looked relieved after Jessica finally left. Then came the next problem, which is Mrs Choi who was eyeing at Minho.

"Is he...really...?" Mrs Choi wanted to get a closer look, but Minho was still scared from the previous commotion as he hid his face on Siwon's shoulder.

"Yes mother," Siwon confirmed, nudging Minho to show his face to prove the resemblance, "Minho ah, show daddy your cute face."

Minho lifted his face slowly and widened his big eyes at Siwon, "Daddy..."

"That is my boy..." Siwon smiled showing his dimples, and so did Minho who returned the smile, showing his own little dimples.

 

Mrs Choi clasped her hands over as the resemblance sinks into her head. Yes... The eyes, the smile and the dimples... Exactly the same as how Siwon looked like when he was a child. Except for the soft curls, the little plump lips and chubby cheeks that are exactly the same as Kyuhyun, Mrs Choi could not deny Minho is indeed...a photocopy of Siwon. She touched on the chubby cheeks and ruffled the soft curls on Minho's head, and gradually formed a smile on her face.

Kyuhyun remained at his position watching Mrs Choi interacts with Minho, while Donghae and Hyukjae stood next to him at each side, holding his arms to give him the support. Though he wanted very much to stand next to Siwon, but he knew Mrs Choi is not as acceptance just yet... So he could only stand aside and observe before he made any extra move.

 

Siwon took notice of his mother's changed expression, and smiled at Minho who was curious about Mrs Choi, "Minho ah, this is my mother. So do you know how are you going to address her?"

Minho tilted his head sideways trying to figure out, until he remembered what he was being taught in school, "Hal...halmoni?"

"Omo!!" Mrs Choi gasped with Minho's address, and that sounds so angelic in her ears, "Yes yes, I am halmoni. Minho ah... My grandson!"

She took Minho over from Siwon and hugged the little boy in her arms, "Minho ah..."

 

Kyuhyun teared at the sight in front of him, and he ran over to Siwon, crushing into the toned chest with whispers of "Thank you" and "I love you" repeatedly. Siwon smiled at the sudden affection from Kyuhyun as he returned the hug by tightening around Kyuhyun's waist, answering Kyuhyun's whispers with his own "I love you, baby" in Kyuhyun's ears. When they pulled away, smiling lovingly at each other, Mrs Choi brought Minho with her standing in front of them.

"I am sorry, Kyuhyun ah..." Mrs Choi apologized, "I am sorry that you suffered for 7 years... And I wasn't aware of what Jessica had done to you, and even kept wanting Siwon to marry her..."

Kyuhyun shook his head, "I am fine, Mrs Choi..."

"Are you still going to call me Mrs Choi? Minho had called me halmoni... So..." 

 

Kyuhyun glanced at Siwon who gave him an affirming nod, and he blushed with the word "Eomoni" that came out from his mouth. Siwon beamed at Kyuhyun and tugged him closer to give a deep kiss on the forehead. Mrs Choi was delightful as well, and she brought Minho to sit on the couch so she could continue to bond with Minho. Donghae and Hyukjae grasped their hands together with much emotion, as not only they witnessed the fall of Jessica in the Choi's family, they had seen the reconciliation between Mrs Choi and Kyuhyun with the help of little Minho.

 

"That went well, especially the slaps you gave Jessica." Siwon said impressively, at the curls on Kyuhyun's side.

"I have grown stronger, when you affirmed our status in front of your mother, saying you will marry me," Kyuhyun smiled, "That I decided I will do anything for my hubby and my son. I will not allow her to harm the people I love in my life."

"Same goes to me," Siwon gave a peck on the lips before he continued, "I will not allow anyone to do harm to my precious babies..."

 

But then, there is still one person that they will have to take care of, which...the most difficult person to dealt with. 

Siwon's father.

 

Kyuhyun's face fell when he realised there is one more obstacle to cross, and that didn't go unnoticed in Siwon's eyes.

"Hey..." Siwon tilted Kyuhyun's chin to look up, "We will overcome that. I will stand by you and you for me. Together, we will go through that obstacle."

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded, feeling so blissful that he buried his face against Siwon's chest. Siwon chuckled and brought his hands up to Kyuhyun's back, and swayed their bodies looking for friction. Their hands started to get naughty as they had their hands roaming all over their clothed backs.

 

"Yahhh!" Donghae shouted and pointed at the lovebirds, "Leave those make out in your bedroom!! Don't go around polluting Minho's mind!"