The Devotion

Bound to Love, Bound to You

Kyuhyun woke up in the morning, only to find that he was alone on his bed. He sat up, rubbing his eyes to get used with the brightness in his room. Once he was fully awake, he looked around...

There was no sight of Siwon in the bedroom, though the mess on the other side of the bed was visible.

He brought his hands down to caress the surface where Siwon had left behind, with the images of him being embraced in Siwon's arms floated into his mind. Again, he was back in Siwon's arms, sleeping comfortably next to Siwon...

Just like 7 years ago before the happiness crashed.

 

The familiar warmth, the familiar hug, the familiar touch, the familiar breathing...the familiar scent. Everything about Siwon remains unchanged.

Just like how Siwon embraced and loved him 7 years ago. And he never knows that he actually missed it until he was finally being hold in Siwon's arms once more. That pair of strong arms that enveloped him dearly, as if to make sure he will not disappear when the morning comes.

 

Kyuhyun stayed at the position on his bed, with his hands remained at the spot where Siwon slept at the previous night. And words that Siwon had said came back to his head..

 

"There will be no third time. Do you think I spent 7 years looking for you, just to dump you again, for the third time? I couldn't live normally, without you with me. I couldn't stand looking at my disgusted family because they hurt you. I couldn't stop thinking of you any minute any second in these 7 years, blaming myself for letting you go. And I couldn't stay still any longer, knowing that you had given birth to a son, our son... You gave birth to a son who has the same birthday as me, who resembled so much from me and you, who bears my surname."

 

"I am sorry...no matter how many times I have to say, but I will say it all the times, that I am sorry...deeply sorry...extremely sorry for everything that you had to go through. I am sorry...sorry...so sorry... I am sorry, Kyuhyun..."

 

"And I love you... I love you deeply. I love you extremely... I love you since I had my eyes on you, and I love you despite the 7 years of absence, and I will always love you till the end of the world..."

 

Can they...go back to how they were in love 8 years ago?

 

Just when he was pondered on the question that he asked to himself, the door opened and in came Siwon with a tray of food in his hands. Kyuhyun raised his head to face the handsome intruder, and all he could see, was a pair of smiley twinkling eyes watching closely at him as he walked in.

He was drowned in that pair of eyes... 

The same pair of eyes that captured his soul 7 years ago.

 

"Good morning." Siwon greeted with a dimpled smile, placing the tray in front of Kyuhyun, "Is there something wrong with my face?"

"...Morning." Kyuhyun mumbled, feeling stupid to get caught in staring at Siwon. He looked away, to ease the embarrassment as it was Siwon's turn to stare at him, lovingly.

"I have brought you breakfast," Siwon pushed the tray forward.

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes at the breakfast on the tray, and he was impressed with the amount of food that Siwon had came out with.

"You..." Kyuhyun continued to have his head down at the tray, "made these?"

Siwon nodded, "I did. I have decided...to start my compensation to you...with this."

"This...?"

 

"The things that show and represent my devotion to you."

 

"To apologize and to...love you."

 

Kyuhyun knew he was blushing as he could feel the blood rising up to his face, upon hearing the declaration from Siwon. He continued to have his face staring down at the tray, though he was certain that Siwon was watching him as close.

Siwon smiled as he brought his hand to overlap with Kyuhyun, "Why are you looking at the food and not touching any of these? Do you want me to feed you?"

"No...I can feed myself well..." Kyuhyun brought his freed hand to hold the fork on the tray, but it was caught in Siwon's other hand.

With both hands were held in Siwon's palms, Kyuhyun looked up to face Siwon finally. And sure enough, his heart went pumping hysterically the moment their eyes were linked. Leaning forward not caring about the boundary in between them, Siwon wanted to press their lips together but Kyuhyun pulled back with his orbs staring straight at Siwon. Instantly, Siwon thought Kyuhyun was rejecting him, and though he was resigned that it was his fault for Kyuhyun to react this way, he couldn't help to get disheartened by Kyuhyun's action.

It was only came a shy response from Kyuhyun that brought the smile back to his face.

 

"I...haven't brush my teeth yet." Kyuhyun mumbled as soft, hoping that Siwon did not hear him well.

 

Siwon stifled a laugh at the innocent response from Kyuhyun, though he was sure that 8 years ago when they were together, the issue of "kissing in the morning without teeth getting brush beforehand" was never an obstacle. He tugged Kyuhyun's hands to pull him closer, and captured the plump lips against his own, not caring at all about the tangy taste that he will get from Kyuhyun. The moment he felt the bow shaped lips were against his own, Kyuhyun closed his eyes and immediately his body was filled with the warmth that Siwon was giving him.

 

It was a short yet sweet chaste kiss that Siwon was giving him. So when Siwon pulled away, Kyuhyun was dazed to realise that the kiss had ended. He threw the unknowing puppy eyes at Siwon, looking slightly unsatisfied with the short kiss. Taking in the expression that Kyuhyun was showing, Siwon brought his hand up and placed it on Kyuhyun's blushing cheek to it gently. With reflex, Kyuhyun closed his eyes and leaned against the touch on his cheek, feeling more of the warmth from Siwon's palm. Siwon smiled, knowing that Kyuhyun was getting more comfortable with his presence.

"Kyu..." Siwon called out, and Kyuhyun opened his eyes to response, "I love you."

 

Kyuhyun took in a quick breath hearing another confession from Siwon. He never knew how much the 3 words had affected him deeply, until he heard them from Siwon over and over again. But...he still...can't bring himself to say out the same to Siwon.

Not...yet...

 

Siwon saw the dilemma that Kyuhyun was facing, so he did not push for a reply from Kyuhyun on the 3 words. Instead, he pressed a kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead in showing his devotion to wait for Kyuhyun to open his heart once more. He was determined, to cement his love in Kyuhyun's heart, before he was truly accepted by Kyuhyun for the second time.

The only chance he got...

 

"I will leave you with the breakfast here.." Siwon was about to stand up, when Kyuhyun held his hand to pull him down onto the bed, "Kyu....?"

Kyuhyun brought his hands up to Siwon's face, tilting the handsome face to inspect closely, on the area where Siwon had slapped using his hands.

"Kyu..." Siwon muttered, as he clamped his hands over Kyuhyun's, "I am fine... It wasn't painful at all, as compared to your...pain... Though I never been through the pain that you had went through...but I could feel it...when Donghae told me about it..."

Kyuhyun widened his eyes with tears b at the corner as he recalled what he had been through. The moment a single tear dropped, Siwon brought his fingers to wipe the tear off, before he got closer to plant a kiss at the corner of Kyuhyun's doe eye.

 

"I will never...never allow you to tear anymore. Not for me, not for yourself." Siwon hushed, caressing the area where he had his kiss on, "I will use the rest of my life...to pay whatever I had caused on you. So you will never drop a tear anymore...."

 

Kyuhyun remained his silent, making no response with Siwon's heartfelt words. Despite that, Siwon was not affected with the lack of responses from Kyuhyun. He gave a sweet and strong kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead while he ruffled Kyuhyun's hair before he finally stood up from the bed.

"Take your time with the breakfast. Minho.."

 

"Minho...!" Kyuhyun gasped, finally remembering about his son. He wanted to get off from the bed, but Siwon stopped him and pushed him back to the bed.

"I know. Leave Minho to me. I will get him to school." Siwon took the chance to give another kiss on Kyuhyun's cheek, "Let me have the chance to spend some time with our son too."

"Our son..." Kyuhyun mimicked. Not getting used to it obviously, as it is always his son all along.

"Yes. Our son. Minho is my responsibility too." Siwon stated, "You and Minho, are my life now."

 

Another heartfelt words from Siwon. Kyuhyun was loss with words, for he could only stare at the pair of dazzling eyes burning right into his own.

And they stayed at the position for they lost count in the time, as if just the two of them froze in their world.

 

Siwon broke the connection and press his lips on Kyuhyun's forehead, "Okay... I need to bring Minho to school now, Kyu. Enjoy your breakfast, my son's appa."

 

...Take good care of Minho...my son's daddy...

--------------------

 

Kyuhyun was attending over the counter at his cafe, when Siwon appeared with Minho holding his hand. He looked up with the noise that Minho was making, and saw the sight of them laughing with Minho's little hand being swayed by Siwon as they walked. It was somehow, a pleasant sight to see...especially with Minho looking up at Siwon with great admiration, while Siwon was watching his son with that pair of dimpled smile and twinkling eyes.

Seems like they are meant to be part of each other's life.

 

"Oh hey Siwon!" Hyukjae grinned when he saw Siwon standing by the entrance.

"Hey." Siwon looked up but was soon to have his attention turned towards Kyuhyun who looked away almost immediately. Siwon smiled when he caught Kyuhyun watching him sneakily.

"Appa!" Suddenly having the need to be clingy, Minho ran across the cafe to Kyuhyun and hugged the legs that he missed.

Kyuhyun chuckled as he scooped Minho into his arms, "Minho ah, how is your day?" He asked, pinching the little cheek that he missed as well.

Minho nodded his head beaming, to show that he was happy in his school, "Can I have Uncle Siwon to bring me to school and fetch me back everyday?"

 

Siwon widened his eyes as he heard the innocent suggestion from Minho, while Kyuhyun looked back at Siwon bewilderedly. Isn't just a minute ago, Minho was feeling clingy to Kyuhyun? And the next moment, he was requesting this...? 

This little rascal...

 

Siwon smiled broadly, feeling proud all the sudden, and walked towards the two most important people in his life at the moment. He ruffled Minho's hair and looked lovingly at his son, before placing a short kiss on the little forehead, "Of course you can, my dear boy."

 

And he added on with his eyes fixed on Kyuhyun, "I will be here everyday, for you."

 

Though Kyuhyun was sure the words were throwing at him directly, he made no movement to regard the declaration. Instead, he continued to stare right into Siwon's heartwarming orbs, just like how they looked into each other's eyes in the morning, having no one else in their world to stop them from the eye connection.

Minho beamed with his archy smiley eyes, not aware that the words were actually for his appa, and threw his arms around Siwon for a snuggle. Siwon who was caught with the sudden action, broke the connection from Kyuhyun and took Minho into his arms. Having Minho in his arms, Siwon sighed with contentment, and he rocked their bodies back and forth, showering all his love for his son at the moment.

And Kyuhyun stood aside to watch how Siwon and Minho bonded, even before the truth was told to Minho.

 

Will Minho be thrilled to know Siwon as his father?

 

"You should let Minho know soon." Ryeowook appeared at Kyuhyun's side, "See how they are bound to each other, they are meant to be together."

Kyuhyun doesn't need Ryeowook to remind him, as he could see it himself, how well Minho is taking in Siwon into his life.

"He has not been smiling so much ever since you left." Hyukjae put on a rather serious expression as he stood on the other side, "In fact, I never seen him smiling at all for the past 7 years."

Kyuhyun tilted his head over to Hyukjae, having a puzzled look on his face. Hyukjae took notice of the questionable look from Kyuhyun, and he nodded, confirming his statement, "Never."

 

"He was a total disaster the moment he knew you were gone, when he woke up from his stubborn mind. And he realised just how much he loves and needs you in his life. He had created a rather big scene at the Lee's house, and that was when I was being dumped by Donghae. His big scene probably was the main reason why Donghae broke up with me, that idiot..." Hyukjae sighed, "But ever since, I have never seen him smiling at anyone anymore, including his own family. He was like a walking zombie, living his life aimlessly. The only time he was truly alive, was when he was looking for you all over the place, or when he went over to Donghae, begging him to say out your whereabouts."

"He has been looking for Kyuhyun ever since?" Ryeowook widened his eyes, impressed with Siwon's determination. While Kyuhyun...he was staggered... So it was true, when Siwon said he had been searching for him ages ago.

"He regretted, the moment he was awake from the damage he had caused. But he felt even more guilty to know that you left... Especially when he found out the real cause of everything..."

"Real cause?" Kyuhyun asked, intercepting from Hyukjae's train of thoughts.

 

"You were been framed, by Jessica and his father. They spiked you and Sungmin hyung and created a fake scene for Siwon to witness and misunderstand the whole situation." Hyukjae confessed, "Siwon was furious, but he remained his calmness, not wanting to alarm them from what he had learned about the truth. Since then, he deliberately avoided his family and Jessica, afraid that he will snap at them whenever they are nice to him. Even now, they wanted to bring him and Jessica together. But Siwon refused to accomodate to their wishes. So he was more eager to look for you, having a fear all the times that his father and Jessica will do more damage on you, before he even gets to you."

"Donghae hyung never told me any of these..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

"Because I am protecting you, Kyun ah." Donghae shot a glare at Hyukjae for spilling the secret that he was afraid for Kyuhyun to take in a form of stress, "How would I know what will that idiot do to you when he found you? He could have hurt you again."

"But you should have seen how much pain Siwon had gone through as well." Hyukjae sulked, "And me...too..."

"But Kyuhyun..." Donghae wanted to rebuke back but was stopped by Ryeowook, "Hey guys. Do you think is really a time to discuss who went through more pain now? Can't you see a happy family is beginning to form here?" He threw a signal to where Siwon was oblivious in the world with Minho, having Minho to sit on his shoulders as he ran around outside the cafe, enjoying the breeze and waves by the seaside.

 

"Uncle Siwon!" Minho giggled bouncing on Siwon's shoulders.

"Woooooshhhh! Here comes the aeroplane~~!!!" Siwon yelled, with wholeheartedly laugh that Kyuhyun thought was the most beautiful sound he ever heard in these 7 years. Apart from Minho's.

"Hahahaha! Uncle Siwon!" Minho laughed as well, holding tightly onto Siwon's hands as he ran, "Faster!" 

"Yes Captain!" Siwon chuckled, and fastened his pace running aimlessly along the seaside.

 

"Hey I want to play too!" Throwing the argument aside, Hyukjae ran out of the cafe to join Siwon and Minho.

"Yah! Lee Hyukjae! You are supposed to be helping Kyuhyun!" Donghae scolded, but he, as well, ran after Hyukjae out at the seaside.

 

"Woah what is the commotion here?" Jungsu who came late to the cafe, astonished at the sight of a few grown up men playing with little Minho.

"Its been a while since we have such lively atmosphere here." Ryeowook grinned.

 

After the hearty playtime, Minho was off having his usual nap at the back of the cafe. The rest of the grown ups roamed around the cafe to help serve the customers. Kyuhyun was asked to have a break, so he sat at the platform facing the sea, with his eyes closed to feel the breeze blowing onto his face.

So refreshing...

 

Then, came a familiar warmth next to him, with a strong arms wrapping around his waist gently. Even with his eyes closed, he was sure the familiar warmth belongs to Siwon. Gradually, he placed his head on Siwon's shoulder, breathing in the scent as calmly with his body relax to Siwon's hold. And he was certain, Siwon had his usual handsome dimpled smile on his face.

"You still smell so nice." Siwon whispered, sniffing his nose against the fluffy hair.

"You too..." Kyuhyun admitted, burying his head deeper at the crook of Siwon's shoulder.

Siwon smiled, delighted to see Kyuhyun was opening his heart slowly. He pulled Kyuhyun closer to make sure there is nothing between them anymore, and placed a kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead. Kyuhyun tightened his eyes as Siwon pressed the kiss on his forehead. Siwon had his lips lingered on the forehead for as long as they can remember, as deep as possible. When Siwon pulled away, he dimpled as he could vaguely heard a whine coming from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun blushed knowing that his whine could be heard, though he wasn't meant to let it out purposefully. Siwon fondled at the forehead where he left the kiss, as he adored the presence of Kyuhyun next to him. Its been 7 years afterall, 7 years of coldness, 7 years of emptiness in his life.

Only now...he could feel that he is alive... Like how they met in the first place. like how Kyuhyun shook his life with his presence.

 

"Kyu..." Siwon muttered, breaking the silence between them, "Why is your cafe name as WK 1013?"

Kyuhyun tensed up with the question thrown to him suddenly. That caught his offguarded for sure.

"WK...WK...WK..." Siwon repeated the initials, "Is it...Won..."

 

Kyuhyun sat up straight, with his eyes averting away as he replied, "It means Wave Killer..."

But Siwon knew Kyuhyun was lying.

"I don't see how Wave Killer fit in to this cafe." Siwon stated, "Kyu... Didn't I tell you before you are a poor liar?"

Kyuhyun bit his lips, hoping to stop his embarrassment.

 

"You have this cafe by the seaside, which was our plan initially when we discussed if there is a possibility to hide from people who are against us." Siwon implied the guesses that he had in his head, "And you named it WK... I cannot see a point why is it Wave Killer."

"...Is it important to know the real meaning?" Kyuhyun murmured.

"Yes." Siwon answered as quickly, "I want to know...you have WonKyu in mind when you named this cafe."

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Siwon, damn this Choi... Is he starting his teasing game the moment they are back together again?

 

"And what is the meaning of 1013?" Siwon pressed on.

"The date I started this cafe... The date I started anew..." Kyuhyun recalled how he decided to have this name, telling himself this will be the date to have a new start, a new life.

"So you are hoping that WonKyu will have a day to start anew?" Siwon wondered, thinking if that is the true meaning of the cafe's name.

Hearing no reply from Kyuhyun, Siwon took Kyuhyun's hand up to his lips, and tenderly kissed each and every lengthy fingers before placing the entire palm against his chest where his heart lies. Kyuhyun hitched a breath seeing how Siwon was treating him, so endearing that he couldn't stop watching Siwon being so romantic. Against his palm, he could feel the heartbeats coming from Siwon. So alluring, that he almost forgot how much he missed feeling the heartbeats that were pumping for him always.

 

Siwon placed his fingers under Kyuhyun's chin to tilt the blushing face up, so he could have his eyes on his beloved as he spoke, "We are starting anew. You and me. And Minho. We are starting a new life together. While I beg for your forgiveness...while I compensate to everything that I had caused..."

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun wanted to say something but Siwon sandwiched his lips, stopping whatever he wanted to say.

 

The kiss was started to be gentle, with Siwon nibbling softly on the plump lips. Kyuhyun had his eyes closed, surrendering to the kiss that Siwon was giving to him. He brought his hands up unknowingly to Siwon's arms, and squeezed them as if to give the encouragement for Siwon to continue...or going further. Siwon took the hint somehow, and pushed Kyuhyun's chin downwards to have his mouth agaped. Giving a kiss on the plump lips, he pulled away slightly to catch a sight of the blushing Kyuhyun, before he closed up the gap again, throwing his tongue into the hot caverns. Though he allowed the access willingly, Kyuhyun had his heart skipped a beat with Siwon's flexible muscle roamed inside his mouth. Siwon locked Kyuhyun's face within his palms, caressing the soft skin as he continued to kiss Kyuhyun with all his life. Soon, two tongues were twirling around, tasting the sweetness off from both wet muscles. And lips against lips, making sure the surfaces were completely covered, completely marked.

For a good few minutes, they remained at the position, not aware that eyes were already watching them, though they did not make any noise to sound that they were watching. Hyukjae almost cried when he saw how perfect the two fit in each other arms, while Donghae couldn't help but to agree that Kyuhyun is at his best when Siwon is with him. Jungsu and Ryeowook were smiling to each other, as they finally get to see how Kyuhyun is like when he is being cuddled by someone he loves dearly.

And at this moment, no one will disagree anymore, for Siwon to return to be next to Kyuhyun.

 

Because they are meant to be together.

 

Siwon pulled away, as he noticed Kyuhyun was panting for air. Kyuhyun panted as he disclosed his eyes, and went all flustering when he saw Siwon smiling down at him. He tried to look away, but SIwon tightened his hold on Kyuhyun's face, preventing him from averting their eye connection. 

"Si...Siwon..." Kyuhyun breathed, but Siwon took the chance to steal another kiss from Kyuhyun before he spoke, "I know... I am not playing fair here. Wanting to go slow with you, but..."

 

"You need to let Minho know about your status." Kyuhyun intercepted in.

Siwon freezed at Kyuhyun's words, all of the sudden unable to process the sentance into his brain, "What?"

"He needs to know." Kyuhyun repeated, "He...has all the right...to know... I..."

 

And Siwon pulled Kyuhyun closer for another round of passionate kiss, a form of showing how grateful he was to Kyuhyun. Though startled, Kyuhyun was soon to give in once more to Siwon's kisses, that he can never get enough of.

When Siwon released from the plump lips, he embraced Kyuhyun into his arms, and whispered huskily into Kyuhyun's ear, "Thank you, my baby. Thank you for staying alive, thank you for having Minho...and thank you...for everything else."

 

"And I am sorry for my stupidity... Really sorry..."

--------------------

 

Minho pulled Siwon into the apartment happily, unwilling to let go of Siwon's hand at all when they made their way back home. Kyuhyun sulked to see Minho being so clingy to Siwon, and neglected the appa who took care of him all these while. Life is so unfair...

But seeing Siwon smiling so wide like the Cheshire cat, Kyuhyun couldn't bring himself to stop the bonding between the father and the son.

Once inside the apartment, Siwon threw a glance at Kyuhyun, as if asking for permission to spill the truth. Kyuhyun sighed, and took Minho to sit him at the living room. Minho looked around confusingly, unaware of the situation, but he obediently led by Kyuhyun. He sat on the couch waiting patiently, swinging his legs off as he watched the two adult sat next to each of his sides.

 

"Minho ah..." Kyuhyun started, taking Minho's hand into his big palm, causing Minho to look up with his puppy eyes.

"Neh, appa?" Minho asked innocently, while he stole glances at Siwon who was smiling down at him.

"Minho ah, do you like Uncle Siwon?" Kyuhyun asked.

Minho nodded his head excitedly, "I like Uncle Siwon!"

 

Siwon beamed at their son's innocent but truthful confession. Kids can never lie to their hearts.

"Then..." Kyuhyun bit his lips as he gazed at Siwon with the next question, "What if...Uncle Siwon...is your father...?"

Minho blinked his eyes as he took in what Kyuhyun had just asked, "My...father?"

"Yes, your father." Kyuhyun replied.

 

"Then...appa...you are not my father?" Minho had his eyes brimmed with tears when he took the words in the wrong way, thinking that Kyuhyun is not his father.

Realising that his question had gave a panic attack on Minho, Kyuhyun shook his head, grabbing Minho's little body to comfort him, "I am still your appa of course... But...Uncle Siwon...is your father too... You have...two fathers."

That confused Minho once again, "Two fathers?" He took his hands up, showing two fingers with his puppy eyes flashing on Kyuhyun and Siwon.

"Yes Minho." Siwon answered instead, "I am your father too."

 

Surprisingly, Minho jumped down from the couch and ran into his room without saying another word. Kyuhyun and Siwon shared a concerned look, wondering if the news had shocked Minho so much that he was not ready for the truth.

"Maybe...this is not the right time..." Siwon sighed, "I mean...I am just getting bonded with him. And he is just started to get used to me..."

"I didn't know...he will take in so badly. I thought..." Kyuhyun lowered down his gaze, fidgetting his hands on his lap as he mumbled.

"Hey..." Siwon drew closer to Kyuhyun, placing his hands over Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun laid his head on Siwon's head, "Not your fault. It was my fault, remember. Everything...is my fault."

Kyuhyun sniffed a quiet sob, not wanting to show his weakness the moment Siwon is here. But Siwon was not dumb, to fail seeing what is with Kyuhyun. He tilted Kyuhyun's forehead towards himself, and pressed a strong kiss on the forehead, "Maybe we have to wait till he grow a little bit more, to explain in details... About you giving birth and me providing the ..."

"He can never accept that...for a male to give birth to him..." Kyuhyun murmured under his breath.

"Then we will keep telling him, till he got that into his head." Siwon assured, "Because he is our son. He will get to it one day..."

Both remained at their position, just holding to each other while Siwon comforted Kyuhyun, planting kisses all over his face, hoping to ease the worries away.

 

Half an hour later, the light footsteps encored the apartment, telling Siwon and Kyuhyun that Minho was running out from his room to the living room. Kyuhyun sat up with Siwon holding his hands when Minho reappeared in front of them, holding something behind his back.

"Minho ah..." Kyuhyun called out.

 

Minho retrieved the thing that he was holding at his back to the front, and he looked at his fathers shyly as he revealed the drawing that he rapidly drew in his room. It was a drawing of three figures, with two bigger figures holding onto the smaller one in the middle, facing a big ocean with WK 1013 cafe next to them. The smaller figure was named Minho, and one bigger figure on the right was appa, assuming to be Kyuhyun, and...the other he wrote there was...

 

"Can I call you daddy?"

 

The other bigger figure on Minho's left in the drawing...Minho scribbled a 'Daddy' on top.

 

Siwon grinned with tears flowing out instantly, as he dashed forward to kneel in front of Minho, pulling the little body into his embrace. He wrapped his strong arms around his dear son, and whispered anxiously...

 

"Of course you can, my dear son. My son..."

 

 

"My precious son..."