"Who is she?"

Familiar Heart

It was already evening and Jaejoong was on the sidestreet in a little hut shop drinking soju alone. He really looked lonely.

Coincidencly, Yunho also went to the same shop and sat on an empty table.

"Omonni! Please give me one bottle of soju!"

"Ne~"

Yunho sat and waited for his soju, at that time he saw JJ drinking. "Oh! Jaejung-ssi?" He got up and sat infront of JJ.

"Jaejung-ssi.."

Jaejoong slowly looked up. "Ah, Yunho-ah. What brings you here?"

The shop owner brought the soju for Yunho. "For this. Kunde, are you okay?"

"Mm. Wae?"

"Because of your health, you are not suppose to drink are you?"

"Well, of course I am not suppose to. But I like drinking, I can't help it." He took another sip.

". . . . .Something is wrong. Isn't there?"

". . . . . ."

"You are not that lively today like before. And you didn't smile."

"Ah~ Sincha. I am soo bad at hiding my feelings, aren't I?" He chuckled a bit.

"I guess, it's not a nice day for both of us."

"Wae? What's wrong with you?"

"Today....today is my fiance's anniversary of..."

"Ah~ biyane, today I also am on something like that. My twin sister and someone I don't know about."

"You had a twin sister?"

"Mm. But how cruel this world is. The people today who are not with me...I never got to see them close, nor I was a help for them...instead they died for me......becasue of me."

"I understand you feeling.......this world is too cruel......"

They kept drinking silently after talking about their problems.

.

.

.

"Are you sure, you will be alright?" asked Yunho.

"Uh. Komawa...Yunho-ya!" said Jaejoong smiling...yet he was drunk.

"Andwae....this won't do. Tell me your address, I will leave you there."

"Kure....ani...don't worry, Yunho-ya. Gwenxanaaa~~~ Uh.Good night~ Ba- (hik) bye~" Jaejoong start to walk away from him.

"Omonni! Olmaye-yo?"

"$$$"

Yunho quickly paid for the soju and followed behind Jaejoong quietly. He was worried that something might happen to him in that kind of state.

"Ah~ why do I have to be stuck with him again? He keeps me worrying all the time. Am I his bodyguard or something now?" Still with those words he kept following him. Jaejoong started to sing a song, ~Love in the Ice~ still walking wobbly.

Yunho suddenly got attention of his bracelet once again. "It's been glowing all day long today. What's wrong with it? It probably is broken for sure." He was trying to fix it, when he suddenly bumbed into someone and the bracelet dropped inside the drain hole near the road. "Ah~ Andwae!"

"I am sorry!" the person aplologized and kept walking. Yunho kneeled infron the the drain and looked inside amd his eyes saddened. "Jungie-ah~" He covered his face with his hands in frustration. Then he heard cars beeping and people yelling. He looked at the traffic and saw Jaejoong walking on the road when the lights were still green. The drivers were beeping continuosly and cursing at him Yunho quickly ran towards JJ who was still singing and walking like there is no one in the world. Suddenly when Jaejoong was about 8 feet away from the path from the road, he tripped and fall in the road. He tried to stand up, but he was too drunk and weak. The cars were still riding on the roads while Yunho saw JJ lying on the raod from across the road.

"Jaejung-ssi!!! Get up!!!! Jaejung-ssi!!!!"

Then the light turned to red and the cars stopped and Yunho sighed of relief, but not when he saw a huge truck heading towards JJ's way in full speed. The speed was out of control and the driver was screaming......."Get aside! No Brake!!! No Brake!!!"

*JAEJOONG POV*

Why am I like this? This feels comfortable...kunde..I am not suppose to be here right? Am I? I don't know. I can hear the beep sounds ans a smooth and deep vpice yelling my name.....my name......My eyes are still open, but I don't know what to do......maybe I kind of drank a too much. A really sharp light was hitting my face and I looked at that side, but couldn't see anything, but light and HER face, whick I don't know what it looks like....but I know it's HER face.....SHE is smiling at me.....SHE is raising HER hand towards me..........is SHE calling me? Is this the end for me too? It is for the own good, I guess. I closed my eyes......."Omma...saranghae~ Annyo~" I stood up slowly and just...stood there. Today for the first time....I wasn't afraid to die.

*AU POV*

Yunho shouted, "Jaejung-ssi...MOVE!!!!" He quickly ran towards him as fast as he could. "Jaejung-ssi!!! Wake up!!" Yunho jumped and their body collieded with each other and there was a big crash.....................the truck had stopped becasue it hit something......something really hard.