"Sweet Dream Jungie"

Familiar Heart

The story starts from the hospital.

"....please keep this secret from him doctor....don't tell him...."

Beep* beep* beeeeppppp****

*Yunho POV*

Today is suppose to be my birthday. Shouldn't I be somewhere in nice place celebrating it? But here I am waiting...........

I was outside of the emergency room sitting on the bench and I couldn't stop the tears falling from my eyes nonstop. I swear I had never cried in my life like this before even when my parents and my twins brothers passed away in an accident. Kunde, this 'one person' came into my life and everything changed. I did the crazy stuffs that I had never ever imagined. If that person had smile on her face....I was happy and it's not been that long....that we got engaged. My fiance, Eunjung whom I dearly loved, am still loving and will keep loving until my heart beats until the very end. How can she make me cry? I am sure she will be fine and I don't need to cry. I know soon I will be able to see her smiling face again and hug me and will say that she is fine, kunde I am still waiting for that moment to come. I cannot seem to stop my tears though. Its already been more than an hour and still no sign of her. My eyes keep moving on the top of the red emergency light, hoping it will turn off soon.

After a few minutes which felt like a year, the light turned off and got up quickly and waited for the doctor to come out and tell me that my Jungie is fine and I can go meet her. The door did open and the doctor came out and stood infront of me. I asked, "How is my fiance, doctor?" There was a brief pause, he patted on my left shoulder and told me, "Mr. Jung, I think this is the time, you should make your heart much stronger." "What is the meaning of it doctor?" I asked worriedly. He hesitate at first, but slowly answered....the answer that I never wanted to hear or imagine. "Sorry, but we couldn't save her. We did our best. Be strong." He patted me softly once again and left with his head lowered.

Everything was quiet....I felt like my soul left my body....I was in total shock....I could not move....I just did not know what to do anymore. This person whom I really love left me? All those happy memories we shared together came all at the same time. I just couldn't believe what was happening. I wish it was just a bad dream. But it was all REAL! I mumbled to myself, "You are such a liar, Jungie." Her smiling face was on my mind. "You promised me that you will never leave me alone and will spend the entire life together until we get old and support each other. Kunde....now you are gone just like that? Now what I am suppose to do alone? You were the one who brought me from the darkness and showed me the light....and....and....*sob*....and I am not going to forgive you....I am not...." I kept crying.

 

 

Sorry for starting it with a glommy chapter....but, please keep helping me through the stories.