The cell phone

Familiar Heart

The next morning Changmin woke up and headed to the kitchen where Yunho was already preparing the breakfast.
"Morning, Hyung."
"Awake?"
"Yeah." Changmin yawned aloud. "Did I gave you trouble again after getting drunk?"
"Ahh.... Well.... Of course, but just forget about it. Just eat for now. When are you leaving?"
"After a week?"
"Bo!?"
"Wae? Is something wrong?"
"You didn't told me before!"
"Well....why do I have to? You are like brothers."
"..... Biyan. But don't misunderstand me."
"Wae? Is it because of that girl? Your  yojachingu?"
Yunho spit out his juice and coughed. "You.....remembered it."
"Of course, I will. You think I am that stupid to forget it?"
 ".......Kure..."
"Onje...from when?"
"I don't know..... I mean, I am still not sure."
"Thought so. Hyung, if you cant choose the way,...... Don't end up hurting someone. First, try to figure out what your heart wants before taking the big steps."
"You know a lot....."
Chagmin smiled a bit. "Of course..... It's not like I have never fall in love before."
"Really??? You never told me about it!! When? Who??"
"It's not that I didn't tell you, it's just that...... You never let me. I was in love before you were in love." Chagmin eyes saddened.
"Who.... Was it?"
Chagmin looked Yunho straight in his eyes and smiled bitterly. "There's no point telling now. Even if I want to snatch her away....... I can't."
"Chagmin-ah.....was it Eunjung?" Yunho carefully asked.
".......that's why think before you do something."
".........biyane."
"Ah! Whatever. It's so hot in here. Hahaha..... Anyway...... Your yojachingu.....ssss..... She really looks familiar. Where have I seen her?"
"B-Bo!? Ani..... You might have mistaken!"
"Andwae! Let me check it once more! Give me your cell phone!" Changmin said and was about to take Yunho's cell phone, but Yunho took it.
"No!! I mean..... You haven't seen her!"
"You are really acting weird. It makes me more curious. You still don't know how to lie." Changmin got up and try yo take it away from Yunho. 
Yunho ran away from the kitchen yo the living room and kept escaping circling around the sofa while Changmin was chasing after him.
"Hyung! You know that I am competitive right? When I want to do something, I do it!"
"Whatever!!! But I really can't give it to you!"
"Why are you trying to protect it so much? I won't do anything with it."
Changmin suddenly jumped over the sofa and made Yunho slipped on the floor which made Yunho throw his cell phone in the air. Changmin quickly grabbed it and tried yo unlock it, but....... Yunho had set up the password.
"Aish! Boya?? If you had set up the password, why did you even run?"
Yunho laughed. "Biyan. I kind of forget myself. But good thing, you can't open it."
Chagmin laughed loudly.
"What's so funny?"
"Aiggooo. Ottoke..... I figured it out."
"H-how??"
".......1...2...3...4! You call that a password?"
Yunho got embarrassed.
"Oh! Hyung! What's that?" 
"What?" Yunho turned around and saw nothing. Then he heard the bathroom door closed. "Ya!!!"

Changmin looked at the photo ignoring the loud Yunho banging in the door telling him to come out. He scrolled all the pictures. There were only five, and it only had the same person.
"Where have I seen her?" Changmin tried to think. Then after few second his face turned pale.
"Ani.... Ani.... She couldn't be that." He looked at the photo again and remember the night that Yunho brought his drunk friend at his house. "That means.... They are....." 


"Dawa!!!! Palli!!!! Ya!!!" Yunho kept banging the door, soon enough it opened.
"H-Hyung?"
"........"
"Is that.... Really him?"
"......."
"I guess.... It is....."
"Changmin-ah. Let me explain uh?" Yunho said putting his hands on his shoulder. Chagmin was startled and quickly pushed his hands away.
"F-forget it! It... Well it happens." 
"Sincha? You don't hate me?"
"A-anii..... Ahh... Why is it so hot on here?"
"Want me turn on the AC?"
"No. It's ok....... Kunde.... For rea--? Ani never mind. I- I will go take shower."
"Want me to wash your back?"
"A-ANI!!!!"
"What's wrong?"
"..... I well I will go take a walk.... See you later!"
"Changmin-ah!"
Changmin left the room leaving confused Yunho.

------------------------------------------
Chagmin POV

I left the building as fast as I could. It's not of because what I figured out today, but it's was just so sudden. I was a bit surprised seeing my old friend's another side. I sat on the bench looking at the nice view of Han River. Then I noticed I had forgot to return the cell phone. Then suddenly someone called. It said 'Jungie'. Wait, what?? Wasn't that name......? Anyway I picked it up and didn't say anything.
 "Yunho-ah! Are you awake? Sorry if you were still sleeping."
I tried to make Yunho's voice. I was quiet good at imitating others voice. Before I can do anything, I realized, I got involved with this situation.
"Ah....uh.... I am still sleeping."
"Ah. Biyane!"
"Why did you call Jungie?"
"Eh?....I might be a little late today. Something came up. Let's delay it for about two hours, uh?"
"Late? Wae?"
"You....you forgot?"
"Ah....haha.. Aniyah! I was just joking. Of course I know."
"Ok, then see you then."
"Wait!"
"Wae?"
"What---what kind.... Of relationship.... Are we in?"
"......,Yunho-ah, you are acting strange."
"Oh...... Hahaha really? I was just joking."
"But you never do......."
With that respond, I got a little nervous. Did he find out?
"Ah......today I am in a good mood."
 "Who are you? You are not Yunho!"
"What are talking about? I am Yunho. Your namjachingu."
"Stop the act! First of all, if you are Yunho: he never jokes like that....he never calls me "Jungie", he would always say he is awake...even if he is in bed. And he never admitted that he is my boyfriend. So, tell me! How come you have his cell phone??"
"Arghh...... I got caught!"
"Who are you!!!??"
 "Wae? Jealous? I was in his room a while ago. .... We spent the night together......"
"Ya!! I don't know who you are! Kunde...... Stop messing around!"
"Whatever, I was just trying to have fun. I will tell him about it."
 With that I hung up. My heart was almost about to explode. Why did I say those things?? Bo?? Spent a night together?? I most have lost my mind in excitement.
But soon I outta smile. It's gonna be fun. Let's clear it up in this whole week. Guys...... Here I come. Brave yourself. My lovely friend Yunho! This is what you get from trying to hide things from me. I put the cell phone on my pocket and headed back .