The disc

Familiar Heart

Yunho POV

After I hung up, I ran out of my house. I had a bad feeling about it, but still I have to make sure what it is. 
After half hour I reached the hospital. I got out of the taxi and headed towards the doctor's office. I was about to open the door, but I froze. My hand was on the door knob, but I couldn't turn it........something felt wrong. I was hesitating to rather go inside and hear the truth or leave and pretend like nothing happened. I was mentally fighting with myself. I closed my eyes, took a deep breathe, and slowly turned the knob. I can't give up, after I came all the way down here, even if my body had responded before than my mind. I guess this is what was written in me fate.


AU POV

Yunho opened the door slowly and saw the doctor sitting on his deck working on his computer. He knocked slightly on the door and the doctor saw him.
"Oh! Yunho-ssi! Come in. I was waiting for you."
Yunho took the chair in front and sat.
"You are not ready are you?"
"Nhe? Ah....that..."
"So, do you want me to start or..?"
".......please.....you can. I have to know about it anyway. Is it a bad news?"
"Well, about that ...... It depends on how you take it..," he smiled. "It could be a bad news or a good news. You have decide by yourself after you hear it. Right?"
Yunho nodded.
"Yunho-ssi..... There is a secret that I didn't told you before."
"What kind?"
"It was the time when Eunjung- ssi passed away. To tell the truth, she.... She was my regular patient....."
"Nhe? O-ottoke...! She was fine. I am confuse."
"She wasn't healthy. She was carrying a heart problem and she wanted to hide this fact from you. She also didn't knew about that......and only figured out after she dated you for a month and you guys were already really close. Eunjung-ssi was heart broken and felt wrong."
Yunho's eyes became teary. 
"The last day, we saw her......she promised me to not to tell the truth to you. Here, here is a video she tapped by herself for you." The doctor hand Yunho a video tape to him.
Yunho couldn't say anything but his silent tears rolled down on his face.
"Ah! And there is a patient we got today. He was in a car accident.....and...,,, and there might be some connection between Eunjung-ssi and him. We don't know yet, but I remembered that once she showed me a picture of a guy, and I am sure he looked just like the guy from that picture."
"Can I see him?"
 "From outside. He is in a bit critical situation, he might not wake up for few days or.... Never."
The doctor took Yunho near the room Jaejoong was lying. They looked at him from the glass bar that was between them.
Yunho looked at him, but couldn't recognize him. JJ's head was bandaged, he had a oxygen mask on his face, plus his face had red scars from the scratches. Nurses were fixing the room for him in a correct temperature and recording his situation.
"I....I would like to know who he is and what what of relationship they had."
"I am also not really sure. Eunjung-ssi never told me reasons. But she said that he was someone who was really dearest and the most important person in her life. And that she didn't wanted to die and live for him....something like that. But don't worry too much. She might have left you something important pieces that was untold."
"I wonder....what it is..." He replied softly yet sadly staying at the disc in his hand.
Soon doctors came in lighting speed in and went inside the room.
"What's going on?" The discount asked to one of the nurse who was about to inside as well."
"The patient inside suddenly stopped breathing. We might face yo switch him to the emergency room!"
Yunho slightly got scared. He saw the doctors doing CPR on JJ and took him out of the room to the emergency room. Yunho began to breathe faster. He began to remember when he brought Eunjung to the hospital holding her hand. He got afraid once again, of someone dying. 

 

After two hours....Yunho got home and saw Chagmin awake.
"You aren't asleep?"
"ODI???!!!! Where the hell have you been??? I was worried to dead! And why is your cell phone turned off?? Did something happened again with Jaejoong?"
"Ani. Nothing like that. I didn't see him. I was at the hospital." Yunho said sitting on the couch.
"Wae? Is something wrong?"
"The doctor called me to talk about Jungie."
"Bo? Why now?"
"I still don't know yet. He gave me this disc that Eunjung had gave it to him, so I could watch. But...... I m scared for some reason. What could it be?"
"Hyung. Don't force yourself if you don't want to. It's in the past anyway."
"Ani..,,today I think I have to know the truth and get the misunderstanding out I my head. .........today, I also....finally realized something........that.....that I am in love with Jaejoong-ah. Kureso, I have to end this story behind me, and start my new one, where I could be with him...."
"Hyung......." Changmin placed his hand on his shoulder. "I trust you. Himne!"

 

Yunho and Changmin sat infront of the laptop and clicked the play bottom in the keyboard. The screen started with a soft blur. It was a hospital room, a bed, and a lady in a white gown half laid in the bed, it was Eunjung.
"Yunho-ah....." She sadly smiled.