Cassiopeia University

Familiar Heart

In an amusement park, Yunho and Jaejoong walked beside each other smiling. 

"Do you wanna go anywhere?" Asked Jaejoong.

"It's okay. I already enjoyed going to all the places today that I wanted to go. Thanx."

"this is a last chance. Tell me if you want to go anywhere. You are lucky that I am asking you, usually people runs to me to go out with them."

"Seriously? You don't mind? But I already gave you lots of trouble today."

"Ya. Gwenchhana. Tell me now. Where to?"

"Then..if you say so....ummmm...oh, yeah. That!"

"Odi?"

"Cassiopeia University of Korea."

*JAEJUNG POV*

I froze when he mentioned the university. Out of all around the world, that was the place where I really didn't wanted to go. I really didn't liked studying there, so after few years, I was home schooled. I was that bad. Yunho might have noticed my uneasy feeling, so he asked if I was alright. "Do you not have other places? Why choose a university when there are much more other interesting places?" "Kunde.....you said, I can say anywhere..." He argued back. Yeah, I did...and I have to do what I had said right? Otherwise, I am not a man. "Arasso....I was trying to remind you, if you can remember other places. But why do you wanna go there?" Suddenly he smiled, but it was rather a sweet, yet sad smile. He start leading the way and said, "I will tell you on the way." I wanted argue back, but something inside me kept me still that it was not a good time to argue.

*YUNHO POV*

I told him that I will explain him on the way, but for some reason all the way to the university, we were both quiet. It was not awkward, but comfortable, even if we had met with each other a few days ago. He was also in his deep thoughts, so I didn't wanted to bother him. Deep inside me I felt guilty, thinking, if I did something wrong or was about to do something wrong. After almost an hour of silence we finally reached the destination. We walked to the building. I was so amazed. " Wah~ nothing really have changed." "Uh?" He asked me with a confused look. "I once was a student here." I smiled. "R-really? That's why you wanted to come here?" I nodded. "Since I am here, I need to greet my teacher." "Who?" "He is known as mr. Yoo. If you meet him, he is really a great person. You will be not disappoint to see him." "Ah....Kure......" He was feeling quiet uneasy when he replied me. I wasn't really sure what the reason was. "If you don't wa-" "let's go...to see you teacher." 

*AU POV*

Jaejoong gave him a little smile and Yunho smiled back.

Yunho led the way to the teacher's office. He respect lay knocked on the door before entering.

"Come in."

"Annehaseyo, mr. Yoo. How have you been?" Yunho said with a big smile.

"oh! Yunho~ what a surprise? Ya~ you still look the same. I really missed you."

" Me too, that's why I dropped by to see you and well look around the university. But I noticed that nothing much has changed."

"yeah. Nothing has changed....Anyway.....how is Eunjung doing? She was the nicest and really talented."

"........well, about her....we got engaged few years ago..." His eyes saddened.

"then why didn't you bring her with you?"

"........"

"....is every thing alright?"

".......she.....she passed away after our two months of the anniversary."

".......ah...biyan...."

"Ani, gwenchana. It was a past."

"......"

" ah!" Yunho suddenly got up.

"Wae?"

"I have someone with me. He is my friend. He didn't wanted to come inside for some reason. So, I better leave now, he might get bored." He got up and bowed, but he didn't understand himself of why he would think of Jaejoong when talking about Eunjung, like if he is slowly forgetting her.

Yunho got out the door. "Biyan....I got a bit longer."

"are you done?"

"uh...let's go."

When they were about to leave, mr. Yoo called Yunho. "Yunho....you forgot your camera."

"ah....thank you." He ran towards his teacher and took the camera.

Mr. Yoo's eyes suddenly was on Yunho's friend. "He looks familier."

"Ne? Him?"

"mm....."

Jaejoong was trying his best to look away and to not make an eye contact. But he accidentally did.

"Youngwoong........Youngwoong JAEJUNG.....JAEJUNG. That's right it's JAEJUNG." He smiled.

Yunho got confused while Jaejoong was feeling uneasy.