"What's your name?"

Familiar Heart

"...and we have arried everyone!" J-Hope said excitedly. "The bus has stopped and here we are, The Sowon Mountain!" He smiled brightly.

Yunho opened his eyes and started to get off, before he actually did, he looked at the sleeping JJ and slihjtly poked him. JJ reacted to his poke and woke up. He opened his eyes and saw Yunho leaving and noticed everyone has gottn off the bus. He yawned laziely and followed behind. Yunho saw a huge welcoming gate that said "Sowon Mountain". He quickly captured the photo of the gate, then he heard someone in his ear which made him jump a little with a sudden voice.

"What's so interesting about the gate?" said JJ cluelessly and headed inside.

*Yunho POV*

What is wrong with this guy seriously? Who does that? Whatever. I went inside too, then I realized why Jungie wanted to come here so much. It was the work of art everywhere, a natural art. There were little markets around with beautiful stuffs and beautiful spring flowers. it looked like paradise. I began to take photos of each little things. I looked up and saw a huge hilly mountain and stoned stairs which lead to that mountain. More 100 steps were there to reach to the destination I wanted. It looked so beautiful, flowers and trees all over and stairs in the middle. It was just WOW! I began to climb up. When I was may be around 50 steps I saw that weird guy again. He was standing on the resting bench under a sherry blossom tree. The slight wind was making the petals fall down. It was a great sight to see. The guy had his eyes closed and facing the tree. The scene became more beautiful when a smile appeared on his face. I raised my camera up, but at that time he turned my side and saw me. He looked at me with one of his eye brow raised. He was coming towards me. But why does this situation feels so familier?

*Jaejoong POV*

I don't know why I am enjoying this, but it feels great. The wind and the petals rubbing against my face......and wait what? When I turned my head to the other side, that guy from earlier was taking picture of me? I wuickly jumped down the bench and went to him. "Don't you think it's too much?" I asked. "What is?" "Are you kidding me? First of all you followed me hereand now without any permission you are taking my picture? Don't think it's too much?" "Well, I am sor-" "Let me take it myself." "Eh?" "I wasn't ready for any poses or anything, sp let me take selfie." That is how it is suppose to be right? So, I posed myself holding the camera with onw hand and making a peace sign with other one. Then *click. Done. I gave him back the camera. and said, "Here you go. And if you want another one...it would be hard. So, see you later, uh." I heard him mumble, "Not even close..." I didn't care what ever that meant.

*AU POV*

Jaejoong start to climb up leaving the dumbfounded Yunho. But he came back again and said. "Kunde...what's your name? I am Kim Jaejung."

"umm....Yunho, Jung Yunho."

"that's a nice name, but mine's better."

". . . . . "

"Let's go."

"Together?"

"Uh. Wae? Now we know eachother names and you even have my picture on your camera. So, why not?"

"I see. Please you go ahead, I will....um..follow behind."

"Ok." JJ lead the way.

Yunho said to himself. "He even talked down to me. Westill don't know who is older, so why talk like that?"

"Yunho-ssi!!! Aren't you coming?"

"Ye...I am coming!"