"I am jealous!"

Familiar Heart

Jaejoong was soundly asleep in his bed. Now a days his bad dream were decreasing, but not completely yet. His cellphone rang and woke him up. Without looking at the cellphone, he received the call without opening his eyes.
"Yoboseyo?"
"As I thought....you are still sleeping."
"Duguseyo?" JJ asked lazily.
".......let's go.....on date...."
JJ opened his eyes slowly. "Eh? Sorry, I think you got wrong number. I am hanging up."
"So you mean, you forgot the kiss from yesterday as well." 
This sentence made JJ wake up. He was completely awake now with wide awake eyes. He looked that his cellphone and noticed it was Yunho.
"Ah....Yunho-ah..."
"So, what's your answer?"
 "Ah.... Well...."
"Don't answer..... I will be waiting in the Red Ocean Park. If you are there, it's yes and if not, then I guess it's no. See ya then." Yunho hung up.


Yunho POV
I hung up the phone because it was too much for me. My heart was beating mad crazy. I asked him for a date....... I asked a guy!!! Guy!!!! I think I am losing my mind. But I just wanted to settle my confused heart. I would know if I go on date with him right? Even if it is a first time .... Well dating a guy......weird!
After about two hours, I was in the park waiting for Jaejoong yo show up. Right now I cannot even predict, if he will come or not. Would I be sad, if he doesn't come or I won't care for not dating a guy? Kunde, my heart is jumping in excitement tight now. It's already been half hour, but no sign of him. I will just wait for 5 more minutes, and I am done waiting for him. One minute left.........15,14,13......5,4,3,2,1...... nope he is not here. I guess I will.......
I turned around ready to leave....but what in the earth? A most beautiful man is standing in front of me. 
It was Jaejoong!!! He looked so innocent with her nervous face. Since his hair is a bit longer than before, it made him look so charismatic yet cute. Something got my tongue.... I was speechless.


Jaejoong POV
Yunho was looking at me. It made me even more nervous. Did I go overboard preparing myself? May be he didn't like it? I felt myself heating up that I thought I could cook ramen in my face. 
"Ah.....biyan. I came late. There was a traffic jam on the way." I said.
He didn't say anything, but noded.
I didn't know what to say...... To tell the truth, I have never gone on date before. I know it's crazy at this age, but really there was no one that won over my heart, until now......and it happened yo he a guy.......


Author POV
In their date, JJ talked about his first date and Yunho lead the date, since he went on date often with Eunjung. Both had fun like a real couple. 
It was already evening. They both went to the beach to see the sun setting down.
"Wah~~ippuda!!" Jaejoong said.
 "Wanna walk bare foot?" Said Yunho taking off his shoes and socks.
 "Eh? In there?"
"Uh. I know it seems bit weird. But you will eventually like it. Eunjung really liked walking barefoot and play with the waves." He smiled.
"Well then... I will try." He said taking his off as well.
Both of them walked along the shore side to side in silence.
JJ took a deep breathe and smiled. "This is the first time, that I ever felt free..... This ocean cool breeze seems to touch me deep inside the soul. I like how the sand and water are touching by bare feet making me feel I am alive and gives a different pleasure. It's really peaceful and makes me happy."
Yunho looked at JJ when he was saying that.

".......chuwa......do you know why I like coming here and walk like this?" Asked Eunjung holding Yunho's hand.

"Wae?"

"Because when I walk like this, I feel alive and free. I love the sensation of the sand and water touching my bare feet. It's really refreshing. I forgot about the hardship I went through when I am like this. I just need to shout aloud and let my feelings out."
"I am jealous."
"Wae?"
"That you feel happy when the sand and water touches you. But you always push me away when I want to touch you."
Eunjung laughed aloud. "This guy.... Seriously!!"
"Wait for me! Hold my hand!!"


"I am jealous...."
"Mm??"
Yunho stopped walking and Jaejoong looked at him confused.
"What's wrong?"
"I am jealous that the touches of sand and water... Gives you pleasure." Yunho said looking directly into Jaejoong's eyes.
"E-eh?"
"Let me hug you once."
Before JJ could reply back Yunho hugged him tightly around him.
Both of their heart beat fast. Yunho closed his eyes. "It's the same ..... Our hear beat." Yunho pulled JJ away from his embrace.
Yunho hold Jaejoong's right hand with his left hand while his right hand touched JJ's left cheek giving him goosebumps all over his body.
The sun reflect on their faces and eyes, making the scene even more romantic. They slowly began to get list in their own eyes. Both if them realized they needed each other. Yunho slowly closed the gap between their face, hoping JJ might want to stop him, but there was no movement on him. That meant JJ didn't care what ever he was about to do. He will just accept it. Yunho tilt his head a little. Jaejoong closed his eyes wanting feel Yunho 'a soft lips on his. Yunho as well closed his eyes and kissed him. 
Jaejoong pulled his closer to him and hugged him, still not parting their lips. He kissed him back and they had their first romantic evening kiss in the setting sun and the ocean.