Confused heart

Familiar Heart

Jaejoong POV
I feel warm once again. Yunho's soft and gentle lips, playing with my own lips. Kunde, somehow, this sensation feels familier....... I want the time to move slow and let us be like this longer. I was afraid to lose him.......thinking he might change to a different kind of person after the kiss. He might not accept me and go his own way. I tried my best, not to make him feel, that I can't give him the happiness and pleasure that once SHE did. I might sound like a bad person, but I would not to replace HER.... Ani...... I would like to be better than her. Just like HER, I would never wanted to be forgotten from his heart. I would like him to forgot about the past and look for the future with... ME. The more I want to be with him, the more greed borns deep inside me....... Wanting to have Yunho for only me, JUST only me.

Yunho POV
I got surprised when JJ kissed me back. It was a relief. Once I start kissing him, I didn't wanted to stop. Right now my head was all blank, only his lips and him were in my thought.  He is making me go crazy. I felt him hug me tighter........he must have been thinking the same thing I was......hoping the time will fly slowly and let us be like this longer. 
Because of this man,,,,,,, I am changed........ Once again. 

Author POV
Yunjae slowly parted from each other, still hugging. Both of them were breathing heavily with blushed faces.
"You are a good kisser. I thought you didn't go on any dates." Yunho chuckled.
JJ looked away embarrassed. "Just... Because it's you."
Yunho smiled at his reply and pulled him away from him. Instead hold his right hand and start walking.
"Do.... Do I have any room in..... Your heart?"
"What do you mean?"
"Ani... Nothing."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hyung!" Said Changmin.
"Changmin-ah ! Come in!" Yunho said smiling at his best friend.
"So, this is where you live. It's big. Well, better than mine."
"Haha....want some drinks?"
"Sure... That would be great. And you know what I like." He laughed.
Yunho went to the kitchen while Changmin sat on the sofa.
He  saw Yunho's cell phone in the table. "This is your new cell phone, you were talking about?"
"Bo? I can't hear you well." Yunho's faint voice came from the kitchen.

Changmin picked up the phone. "That's just him. No safety passwords. Aigoo." He saw the lock screen photo and smiled. "So, he still hasn't forgot sister in law." When he turned it on, the first thing that came out was him and someone else's picture as a main wallpaper. "What's this? I thought Eunjung would come out. Does he gave a new girlfriend now?" He take a good look at the person next to Yunho, it was Jaejoong. "She has a nice skin. But somehow her face looks familier." 
Soon Yunho came with drinks and some snacks.
"Are you in a relationship Hyung?"
Yunho got surprised by his question. "W-wae? Is there a tumor about me?"
"Ani. Because of this." Changmin hold up his cellphone. "I don't know why, but she looks really familier."
Yunho snatched his cell phone away from him.
"Don't look at other's stuff without asking."
"Hul! And when did we even asked each other to use our belongings? You are acting weird."
"Stop talking too much and just keep drinking!"
"Now you are even making me drink forcefully. You know that I can get drunk easily. It's even weirder."
"Aishhh!! 
After an hour or so, Changmin was totally drunk, but he kept talking.
"Ya! Changmin-ah! Now a days you are really noisy....looks like you practiced drinking a lot by yourself?"
"Hic.....practiced! Haha.. Hic.. Haha.. Hyung is funny. Uri funny bunny!"
"Just faint already."
"Hic..... But... I am sure.... I saw her somewhere..... Hic.... Now it will keep bugging me."
"........."
"....so you have forgot about Eunjung?? Wae?? Hic....is your current girlfriend that's great?"
"Stop talking. It's better to talk with you when you are not drunk."
"Hic..... You made me drink... Hic.... But I will---"
"Biyan.... But it's really too much." Yunho had knocked Changmin out flicking on his forehead. That's how he calmed him down.
"Ottoke? He should not know about him..... Right?"