"She is alive?"

Familiar Heart

The truck had stopped and it was all messed up. The glasses were shattered all around the ground, luckiely the driver was unharmed, he jumped before he could be in the accident.

On the other hand Yunho and Jaejoong's bodies lied in the road. Their eyes were closed. Yunho was still hugging Jaejoong while protecting him. Jaejoong was underneath him. "Jaejung-ssi! Are you alright?" Yunho asked looking at him.

Jaejoong opened his eyes. "Yunho-ah."

Yunho got up and helped him up too. Now the cops car could be heard and they were sorrounding the crashed truck and investigating.

"Jaejung-ssi, let's go." Yunho hold him tight and head towards his friend's house.

.

.

.

Yunho opened the door and went inside the house still holding the drunk Jaejoong.

"Oh, you came?" asked Changmin. "Dugu-ah?"

"Someone I know. Wanna help me?"

"Uh." Changmin hold other side of Jaejoong and took him inside Yunho's room.

Yunho was tierd. "He need to sober up a bit. I will make something for him."

"Uh. You do that."

"Wae? Are you leaving somewhere?"

"Yeah. I have to go to work."

"Right now? But it's night time."

"Yeah. They called for the nightship."

"Arasso. Keep good care of your health too. You are getting skinnier."

"Kure. I will. So then I will leave."

"Ok."

Changmin left to work.

Yunho sighed aloud and looked at Jaejoong who was mumbling something. Yunho let him sleep in his bed while he went to Changmin's room.

.

.

.

Tomorrow morning, Yunho came in with a cup of coffee for Jaejoong. Jaejoong had already woken up and holdin ghis head.

"Having headaches?"

". . . . ..Yunho-ah, where am I?"

"My friend's house. Here, drink this, It wil help you sober up."

"Thanx. Sorry for giving you trouble again."

"You gotta pay back for all the things I have done for you."

"Of course."

". . . . . ."

"Wae? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Just thinking. I must have done something so bad in early life, that now I have to take care you like this everytime. And today is only our third day of meeting with each other. This is some fate..."

Jaejoong laughed at his comment and saw his wrist. "Kunde, you are not wearing the bracelet anymore? Did the ajussi left you?"

"Ayy~ It's not like that!"

"Haha...just joking. So, why are you not wearing it?"

"I lost it."

"You did? You didn't look for it again?"

"No. It got lost right infront of my eyes. But I am okay...I think it was broken to be sure."

"Wae?"

"It kept glowing everytime. But it is not suppose to, since she is not in this world."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Mm?"

"I mean....never mind. I don't want to give you more pain."

Yunho thought about it again. "Could it be.....?" He looked at Jaejoong.

"What?"

"Ani...she is not alive. i was there, when she left me. She cannot do that kind of cruel thing towards me. She is not like that.....At least that is what I always think."

"Yunho-ah~ let's go somewhere to taday, just us. i will repay you for all the things you did to me."

"For real?"

"Mm. Anything you want to do, I will do it."

"Sincha? Got money?"

"Not a problem about that."

"Are you a billioniare or something."

"Something like that."

". . . . . .Ay~ don't lie."

Jaejoong smiled cheeckly. "Where do you want to go?"

"Everywhere. Outside of this city becsaue I know every corner of this city."

"Mm? Okay. Wanna go to Jejudo?"

"Uh. That would be great,"

"Okay. Lend me someof you cloths. I can take shower here right?"

"Sure."