"She is here?"

Familiar Heart

"Aigooo! I am tired." Jaejoong said sitting on the stairs.

"Listening to you, you still sound energetic." He sat down next to him and Joong laid on the stairs and rolled to the side on the grass. "Wah~chuwa! Yunho-ah, Come over here."

He got up and said, "How old are you anyway?"

"Me? Wae?"

"Because you keep talking to me in lower way."

"Well, I don't know, it sounds...umm more easy."

"Easy? Huh-" Yunho sat on the grass as well. "So, just tell me the age, so I could be in ease."

"Why would I do that? What if I am younger, I have to talk to you in..."

"That's what I need to figure out. Don't lie though."

"Arasso. I was born in 86."

"Eh?"

"Wae? Do I look much younger? I get that a lot from others too."

"Not that! I was born in the same year."

"Then I can talk comfortably."

"Andwae. This can't do tell me the month too."

"Why are you talking to me like that? Just talk comfortably like I do."

I guess now." he kept staring at JJ's face who was lying on the grass with his eyes closed.

"Don't star at me like that. You might make a whole in my handsome face." JJ said with his eyes closed.

"Who said I was staring? I was rather glaring."

Jaejoong quickly got up and said, "Ya!"

"Ya?"

"Just to let you know. I don't like men!!"

"Bo? Ah~ sincha! So wae are you telling me that? I am not interested on men either!!"

"But you keep acting weird."

"You are the one who acts weird."

"Anyway! I guess we should start walking."

"But we just start resting!"

"Then you can rest, I will be going! Bye~"

*YUNHO POV*

Did he really thought I like men? Geez! I will rest for a while. I grabbed my camera and scrolled the pictures taken. "He looks better in the photo when his mouth is shut. So different that it gives me goose bumps". After few minutes, I began to go upstairs again. There were many beautiful statues and nature that help me climb up without getting bored. I looked up and I was almost there. It is so tiring. When I reached at the top there were only few people. Mostly couples who were locking up their letters or writing stuffs on the wall. I miss Eunjung, only if I could be with her. Then I saw the little shop with lots of couples’ stuffs. And there I found the bracelet that she wanted. I bought the bracelet after the man told me how it works and it was really popular amongst the young couples. I tried doing it too, but it didn't work, because I needed her. I can wait until I can visit her grave right? She will be there. It is supposed to glow when the two loved ones hearts gets together or get near. But the shopkeeper told me it barely worked because of the unreal love things. It has only worked with few people. Soon there were lots of people coming up with few tour guides. I stood in the near the statue and let them pass by. At that time, something unexpected happened. The two bracelet began to glow into different beautiful colors. It looks beautiful more because it was during the after noon. I quickly looked all around. "What is the meaning of this? ....Eunjung-ah!" It stopped glowing after few seconds. I went back to the shopkeeper. "Ahjussi!" "What's wrong, it didn't work? Maybe she doesn't love you. Sorry, but I cannot take it back. You know the policy." "Ani-yo. I have a question. Does this work with souls too?" It got quiet for a while. "Soul? Wae?" "The thing is, this bracelet glow earlier, but my fiancé isn't in this world." "Boya? Aigoo, that's interesting. That might means, she is still following you around." "I fit is, then it should be glowing over again and again." It glowed again. "Ahjussi! See its glowing!" "Oh! You are right! She must be around here then, looking after you."

*JAEJOONG POV*

I was walking, but suddenly tripped and got scratch on my arm. I really don't like bloods. I saw Yunho again looked at the stuff, then I got closer to ask if he had got any bandages, but as soon as I got near, he was crazily looking around. I thought he surely is a crazy man. I think it’s better to go buy one by myself. I saw a little shop with lots of couple stuffs, so I went there to get a bandage. "Ahjussi! Ahjussi~!!! Do you have any bandages?" I asked, but he looked at him weirdly, so did Yunho was there already. "I am in pain, why are you looking at me like that! Palli!!" I looked at what Yunho was holding. "What a childish stuff, you are getting. Tsk tsk. Tsk." I quickly put the bandage on. Then my smile slowly disappeared and looked at the two who was still looking at me. "Solma! Isn't that bracelet for couple and glows when they are together? Ah` I knew it, you like men, but isn't he too old?"

*AU POV*

"It's not like that!!" Both of them said it in a vain.

"Whatever! I don't care! Thanks for this!" JJ said and left.

"Ahh~~~ go away, go away before people think it in a weird way. It might be broken."

Yunho quickly put the bracelets in his pocket. "It’s really dangerous outside.”