Keep The Faith

Familiar Heart

"Jaejoong-ah.." Yunho said as he quickly got up and hold his hand. He teared up in happiness.
Jaejoong tried to talk, no words would come out. Yunho understood what was going on, so he poured a glass of water and gave to JJ and helped him sit up. Jaejoong began take sips out of the glass.
 "Were you waiting for me to wake up?" Asked Jaejoong. His voice sounded really low and soft that Yunho had to listen carefully of what he was saying.
"Uh. You woke up late, you worried me." Yunho gave him the best smile ever.
"Biyan. But now I am up." Said Jaejoong putting away the glass. "What ? Why are you looking at me like that?"
Without answering his question, Yunho gave Jaejoong a warm hug.
"I really missed you. I thought I could die!"
"U-uh...." Jaejoong blushed.
"Don't run away from me ever again." He looked at his eyes. "Because, from now on.....I will be there for you every time you open your eyes."
"Yunho-ah...."
Yunho pulled him to hug again. "I don't know if I have ever said this to you..... But....saranghae! This time it's real. I want you and live rest of my life with you."
".....,,,.me too.....me too." Jaejoong closed his eyes relieved and hugged him back.

 

Next morning, Yunho went to visit Jaejoong in the hospital. He made lots of dishes for him.
"Morning! You are awake already. That's even better." Yunho said as he entered the room with bags in his hands .
"Oh ! Morning! What did you bring?"
"Let's have breakfast together . You must tired eating from hospital, so I brought home made foods." Yunho said opening the bags and taking out the food.
Jaejoong sat on his bed and ate while Yunho sat next to the bed and start eating as well.
"Yunho-ah..."
"Mm?"
"Yesterday, anii... When I was unconscious...,,I wasn't alone."
"Bo? What do you mean?"
"On my mind.....I was spending time with someone. It was really weird. I almost didn't ever wanted to wake up. If she hadn't told me to wake up, I might never had. It's all thanks to her that I am here right now with you, enjoying the breakfast."
"That sounds weird."
 "I know. It was a dream, but still...,it wasn't. I felt like if I went to heaven and the angel send me back because it wasn't time for me to bd up there."
"So.....what did she say?"
"She was really pretty! When I met her , she looked so familiar. Then I noticed who she was."
"Who?"
"She was the one who saved me couple of years ago. Remember once I told you about a lady saving me, but she passed away?"
Yunho suddenly felt shivers down his spine.
"She said her name was...ummm...umm...what was it? Uhhh..Eumj-- argh,,, how can I forgot?"
 "Eunjung?"
 "Yeah!!!! Oh! How...how did you know?"
"It's a long story. "
"Did I missed something?"
 "A lot. So many things happened when you were in coma."
"Tell me more."
"To tell the truth.....you might get shock, if you hear it, but I also figure out not long ago. I don't know of it's right to tell you when you just recovered,"
 "Gewnchhana...bareba."
 Yunho let out a small sigh.
"Eunjung......she..."
 "She?"
"She was......she was my late fiancé."
"Bo??" Jaejoong was speechless. "Biyan.....so I was the one for the fault that you got....hurt."
"Noo...don't think like that. There is more to it."
In details Yunho told everything to Jaejoong, all the story from the time he realized his feelings for JJ to until the news of him being out of danger.
Jaejoong's face was all wet from his unstoppable tears.
".......so....so it was like that.,,," he sobbed. "She was.....she was slice all the time protecting me....."
" Jaejoong-ah...."
" but i am glad that at least I get to meet her even if it was only in the dream, I get to sleep on her lap, even if it was just for a while.  Now...," he looked at his hands. "Now.....my life is more precious to me....,,, because it's not only one but two souls together."
Yunho slightly rubbed Jaejoong's shoulder to make him feel better.
"Yunho-ah....,komawo, all this time you had a rough time, because of me."
"It's ok. You suffered yourself than me."
"I ...,.i would like to visit her."
"Sure,we will go to visit her. But first recover fast." Yunho smiled sweetly.


Even if Jaejoong was hurt listening to the truth, he was able to keep it calm, just like this twin sister wanted him to. He did f wanted to get hurt or make Yunho hurt again because of the past. He realized, it would be better to look towards their dirtier instead of the past that was filled with painful memories. 
They cried and would remember the past just twice in a year . One was during HER birthday and second on HER death anniversary.

 

Six years later........

The room was filled with the sound of bed sheet rustling and their sounds of laughter.
"Hajima!!!!! Hahaha Ya!!!! Hajima!!!" Jaejoong shouted.
"You lose the game ! So you should just accept the punishment as told!!" Yunho said trying to raise up Jaejoong's T-shirt. 
Jaejoong kept holding on his t-shirt hem tightly.
At the end the mighty Yunho wins and tired JJ gives up.
"Arasso Arasso! But do it slowly."
Yunho sarcastically laughed.  "Hahaha let's see."
Jaejoong closed his eyes tightly and bit his bottom lips. While Yunho stretch the band and leave it. It made a bit 'slap' sound.
"Arghh!!!" Jaejoong crumbled in pain.  "That hurts you idiot!"
"Oh biyan ! Biyan! Didn't meant to hurt you that badly ." Yunho felt bad. "Let me see." 
Jaejoong's belly had turned red and Yunho laughed loudly.
"Not funny!"
"Are you mad?"
"No I am not !! Get away from me!"
"You are! Your are mad. Biyan~~~ Jaejoong-ahhh."
"Doesn't matter any more!"
"But I know a way to make you pleased." Yunho smirked.
 "And what would that be?"
"This." Yunho grabbed Jaejoong's head and kissed him making him blush. 
"Ya~~ that's not fair.....you always take me by surprise..." He pouted cutely.
"You look so cute whenever you blush while we have some kind of skin ship."
"Stop it.."
"I know you like it."
" I don't."
"Really? Then do you want me to continue or not?" Yunho tried to talk with his deep manly voice which made Jaejoong feel like jelly.
"Well...,,about that....."
"So?? We can stop if you don't want." 
"Let's do whatever....,before I change my mind."
Yunho chuckled.
"Palli.... You are making me embarrassed."
"Nhe!! Uri prince." Yunho said smiling. 
They began to kiss each other and fell back in the bed.


Yunjae Forever........<3


THE END