Jealousy

Familiar Heart

"Jungie......what's his real name?" Asked Changmin to Yunho . "Don't tell me that you are calling him that because you still--"
"Ani-ah... It's not that. His name is Jaejung."
"You said, you are not sure of how you feel towards him?"
"......yeah."
"Want me to help you?"
 "Eh?"
"Until this morning I was thinking to take revenge on you , but looking at you, you are not even worth taking revenge on!"
 "What that suppose to mean?" Yunho pouted cutely.
"Aishh! Hajima!!! So gross! Stop acting like that!"
"What?? What did I do?"
"Aishh.....go away from me! It gets on my nerve when guys tries up act cute !"
"When did I act cute?"
"You are doing it right now ! Anyway.......he says he is going to be two hours late."
"Who?"
"......."
"How did you know?"
"He called!"
"You talked with him?"
" mm."
 "Don't tell that that you said something weird!"
"I did! So what?"
   

-----------------------------------------

Yunho entered the cafe with Changmin.

Jaejoong POV
I was sitting on the table drinking coffee and waiting for Yunho to show up. The phone call earlier this morning still kept bugging me. Why would he talk with me like that? What's their relationship?
I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder and saw Yunho. I smiled at him. But soon my smile disappeared, after I saw a young looking guy standing behind him.
"Ah.....Jaejoong-ah. This is my best friend Changmin. Remember last time we stayed on his house?"
I couldn't say anything. I just noded. Our meeting was already filled with strong bad aura. Wae? Wae, Wae, Wae????? Why is this guy here in our date??? Did Yunho brought him???

Yunho POV
 As soon as they saw each other, they had an uncomfortable feeling around each other. I even don't which side to pick from.
We ordered coffee and start drinking it in silence. But soon, Changmin broke the silence which made me almost choke.
"So, have you guys kissed yet?"
I spit my coffee out and coughed.
 "I guess you did."
I was so embarrassed that I said no, without thinking what JJ would think.


Changmin POV
That question I asked, really hit the spot. So, they kissed??? Ah~~~ I don't know what to say anymore. When Yunho said they haven't kissed, I saw JJ surprised. He must have hurt. I smirked and an idea plopped into my head. I picked up the tissue and wiped The coffee on Yunho's face. "Are you alright? Yunho-ah?" Yunho was shocked when I called him that. 
Jaejoong was so jealous, I could see on his face. Haha this is going to be fun.

AU POV
" I am alright."
"For real? That's a relief."
"H-how long have you two known each other? You to look EXTREMELY close...."
"Of course! We were friends since the middle school. You almost did everything together. I know all the habits, his like and dislikes and his secrets." Said Changmin.
".......really?" JJ was already burning with jealousy.
"Right Yunho-ah! I am the CLOSEST friend?" Changmin said putting his arm around his shoulder.
"Why are you acting like this today?" Asked Yunho slowly.
"Wae? Are you embarrass to do it infront of your FRIEND? Ok, I will only to do it when there is no one." He smiled. "Jaejoong-ssi......how good do you know him?"
"Well....ummmm...mmm..."
"As I thought! I am the only one that knows him well."
Jaejoong suddenly got up.
"What's wrong?" Yunho asked.
"I....I gotta go to restroom." With that he left.
"Jealous....he is jealous! That means he really like you you know!"
"How do I know how I feel now ?"
"So you two kissed huh?"
"......."
 "If you also like him like he does, then you know how it feels. Since you have already in love before."
"At first..... I thought I was...... But I began to question myself, if I really feel the same way."
"That's up to you. To make Jaejoong speak out the words in his heart, someone's gotta push the situation hard, while you gotta face it and felt it. But don't worry my friend. I will help you. Because I think I know what's on your heart."
"You do? So then tell me. "
"Nope. You need to find it my yourself before it's too late."
Then Yunho felt someone grab his hand and ok him away.
"Let's have a talk for a while." Jaejoong said.