"She loved sleeping"

Familiar Heart

It was getting darker outside, so Yunho went to the near inn for a night. The inn was with two houses together. He went inside the room and put his backpacks away and took shower.

Meanwhile in the same inn, Jaejoong was already asleep.

About one hour later Jaejoong woke up after having the same horrible dream that kept hunting him no matter where he was. He got up laziely and washed his face and went back to bed and covered himself  with the blanket, but he couldn't fell asleep. He got up again and his TV.He kept changing the channels until the horror movie came and he turned off the light and went inside the blanket peeking at the TV.

*YUNHO POV*

It is always fresh to take shower. The shower was really great, then I came out in the room after taking shower. I dried myself up and the towel was still around my bottom half. The hair was sticking on my face because of the wetness. I took off the towel and wore my cozy bathrobe. Then I went in my bed and wore my spectacle and start reading a book. I always read books before going to bed. I remember that Jungie used to hate that. It was a nice memory.

*FLASH BACK*

Yunho was reading on his bed while Eunjung was sleeping on his right side facing the opposite way. She turned around saying, "YA! I can't sleep because of the light. Turn it off!"

"Hm?"

"Aish!" She went under the blanket annoyigly, Yunho just smirked at her baby like behavior.

"Keyopta~"

"Bo?" She came out with her short messy hair and Yunho looked at her with his y eyes. He closed his book and put his spectacles away.

"Arasso, kunde...I am not doing this for free."

"Then what?"

Yunho slowly removed her hair from her face and got closer to her. He got closer and closer....until Eunjung pushed him away.

"YA! Do you have no other thinking, than just kissing me?"

"Ani! come here!"

"Andwae~" she stuck her tongue out.

"Trying hard to get huh? I see. If you like it that way. It's fun for me."

"I...I am not like..that." She said nervously.

"Okay, then which page number was I on?" Yunho picked up his book.

"YA!!!!! Chugulle??" She threw a pillow at him laughing.

They began to have pillow fight. When their neighbour banged on their wall and yelled. "Don't you people sleep!? It's already night time!!! Keep quiet or I will call police!!"

Yunho and Eunjung just stared at each other and Yunho suddenly pulled Eunjung and kissed her and wishpered. "I guess, we have to be quiet."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I was having fun remembering my sweet memories with Eunjung. But suddenly I heard a loud scream, not only that, but banging and all that. It was really noisy. It sounded like someone was watching horror movie. I tried to focus on my book, but it was too much. I got off the bed , put my book and spectacles away. I stood infront of the wall that separated me and that noisy guest. I banged on the wall two times, but the noise still didn't stop. Then a man scream, I guess it was whoever was watching the movie. I banged again, nothing happened. Then I kicked on the wall hard, then after few second, it stopped. "Can you please turn down the volume?" I asked holding my anger inside. "I am sorry..." he apolozied. I went back to bed again then I heard him laugh this time. It was a really funny laugh. yet I wasn't in the mood of laughing at that time. "Excuse me!" I knocked on the wall  "please, can you laugh quietly?" "HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LAUGH QUIETLY????" He shouted. "You should think about the neighbours too. I am trying to sleep, so please." "Arassooooo!!!!!! Next time don't tell me to sleep quietly either becasue I won't know what I will be doing?"

What a jerk? He should be saying sorry and try to understand of what other might feel. Whatever!!! I went back to my bed, and this time instead of reading, I went to sleep.

*JAEJOONG POV*

Why do I have to get stuck like this where I cannot even yell or have fun? I am bored!!! What should I do? I took out my cell phone, someone was calling me. I picked up the phone.

"Oppa~~~ Why aren't you picking up your phone now a days?"

"Wae? Now you wanna leave me? Arasso. Then do that."

"Ayyy, oppa. It's not that~ I really really miss you~ Wanna hang out tonight?"

"Ani,"

"Wae~~"

"I already am with someone..tonight."

"Bo? Oppa you can't. I love you~"

"I don't. hang up."

"Arasoo, but give me popo."

"I am hanging up!!"

"Oppa~~ opp---"

Ayyy, girls are so annoying! I wonder why do they always hang on to me. Of course, I am hot. But they probably be targeting my wealth. Whatever, they are just for fun. The I heard a knock on my door. "Aish! Now who this time?" I opened the door and saw.....

*AU POV*

Jaejoong got up and opened the door and there stood Yunho infront of him half asleep still in his bathrobe.

"Aigoo....you even followed me here?"

"I wasn't expecting you as my neighbour." said Yunho.

"Ahh...so you live next door, that banging man."

"Can't you be more quiet?"

"Arasso, since it's you. i will. Good night!" jaejoong closed the door in his face.

"Ahhh~~ this guy!"

After 2 hours

Jaejoong got up again all sweating. It's not becasue he had bad dreams, but he couldn't sleep. His body was all soar. He slowly got up and went to the bathroom and washed his face. He looked himself in the mirror and noticed his face was getting pale. "Aishh..looks like I have a fever. Ottokaji? Omma isn't here. .....Medicine." He went back to his backpack and looked for his pain reliever, and ate it. He was getting hotter and hotter, his chest began to feel a sharp poking pain. "Looks like, I ran a bit roughly. That bus.....ah~" He hold his chest tighter. His body was getting numb each second. He walked in the kitchen to get water....but he was getting dizzier. Suddenly he collapsed on the floor, dropping all his medicine on the floor and the untensils in the kitchen.

The noise of things dropping woke Yunho up.

"Aishh!! NOW WHAT????" He slept back after he didn't hear anything, but woke up after few minutes.

"Ayy...now I couldn't sleep. What is that guy up to? It's weird." He felt soemthing wasn't right.

*FLASH BACK*

"I would prefer you to take the other room, young man." said the keeper.

"Wae-yo?" Yunho asked curiosly.

"I really don't know. But the guest who had stayed there said that to me that, the room is really weird. last year i think there was a grizzly bear outside the window too. they forget to close the window and it came in and almost killed that family. So, I would say, the other room is more safer."

"What about the other guest who is already living there?"

The keeper laughed. "Aigoo, the young man who lives there says, he will kill the bear and eat him for dinner. Hahaha...he is really a funny and silly guy. If he does, I will go eat dinner with him. Hahaha."

*END OF FLASH BACK*

Yunho quickly ran to JJ's room and knocked on his door.

"Excuse me! Jaejung-ssi!! Can you hear me? Jaejung-ssi!!!! It's me! Jaejoong-ssi!!!" He kept knocking on the door, then when he turned the knob he figure out he had forgotten to lock the door when Yunho came before. He opened the door and found JJ in the kitchen floor.