"She was ____"

Familiar Heart

After the two left the inn, both of them went to their own ways. Yunho aske dfor JJ's ohone number and told him to call anytime there is a problem and he would happy to help him. Yunho was actually surprised to himself of his unusal act. Jaejoong left to his friend's house: Xiah and Yuchun, while Yunho went to his closest friend's house: Changmin.

*YUNHO POV*

I woke up the next morning early and got ready to leave. Today is Jungie's birthday, I gotta see her. Changmin was till asleep in his room. I tried not to forget the bracelets that I bought for her and me. I wore one of the bracelet on my left hand and put the other one in my pocket. I catch the early train and headed to the tombstone. It was kind of foggy in the there and I headed towards her grave with flowers in my hand. Kunde when I got there, there was already someone there. I stopped and looked at the back of the person. He was kneeling infront of her grave and he had already cleaned the place for her and put flowers infront. I wonered who it was. Jungie had never told me someone that was that close to her who would do that to her. I didn't wanted to disturb him, so I stood there quietly. Then I noticed that my bracelet was glowing along with her bracelet. I was confused. I told to myself softly. "You must be very happy to see me that you are making it glow this much." I smiled at it. When I looked up the person was gone. I looked around, but no one was there. That gave me chills all over. Who was that? Then I walked infront of her grave and kneeled down. Suddenly my eyes watered once again after a long time. "Jungie-ah, did you miss me? I really missed you. This bracelet....you wanted this, didn't you? See, I brought it for you and me. You must be really happy to see me that it is still glowing. You are around somewhere aren't you? How could you be still around me when I failed to protect you as your lover, as your fiance?" I cried.

*JAEJOONG POV*

Today is someone's birthday. She is a very special person in my life. She gave me life. I don't know the whole reason, kunde...I know she is my life saver, that is what the doctor told me. I couldn't meet her face to face, but I have seen her photo, she was really pretty. When I find out about the fact, I really hated myself and wanted to die. I felt really guilty for being alive making someone leave this world. But I just couldn't die...like if there is a reason I am alive. I thought it was for to improve and look back through the bad things I did. May be I got a chance to improve them. I can't never repay her even with my whole life. She not only saved me, but the people close around me. When I was awake, I wanted o meet her relatives, but figured out, she was from an orphan and she was getting married. But her fiance left the city after that incident. I couldn't find any information about him at all. I really felt low. So, today I went to visit her once. I think this is the first time ever that I woke up early. I had to much to say to her and ask her many questions of the reason saving me, if she knew me, and all that. But not a single word came on my lips when I was infront of her grave. Only my heart ache. After I couldn't handle it anymore, I left. I didn't left the grave yard, though, because, I still needed to meet someone's gave too, my twin sister whom we lost after she was born in this earth for one day and one night. She left us which also made me feel guilty. The doctor told my parents that, she couldn't survive becuase she was too weak and I was the one who took her energies while we were still inside the womb and I was born first. She had low chances of survival. She left us before omma can even give her a name.

*AU POV*

Yunho was still weeping infront of Eunjung's grave while Jejoong was covered with guiltness infont of his twin sister's grave. They were just few feets away from eachother and didn't noticed it. Yunho's bracelet kept glowing....and...glowing.