An angel

Familiar Heart

Yunho POV

Once again, above me was that dark cloud following me everywhere. Why did it turned out like that ? I am going crazy right now. Never would I have guessed they were twins . 
But come to think of it, Jaejoong had talked about this kind of stuff too that was related to my own story! 
Would it had been better if I had known of before my feelings grew towards him? Knowing the truth now , what am I suppose to do?
How would JJ react?
Ani....how would I react now ?
My head began spin with lots of question marks. I was speechless. Changmin, who was beside me tried to calm me down, but I couldn't handle myself. I was back once again. That time I lost her , but this time I don't want to lose him. 
His life is precious! Eunjung died protecting him and I am here for him. If he leaves like that......I am sure what I will do.

 

Once again....,.after a long time,,,,,I waited outside the emergency room waiting for the red light to turn off. My feet were shaking like crazy, my nervous fingers kept playing with each other, my eyes turned red, and here I am waiting for the result to come out . Kunde.....why does this feelings feels familiar like before? The tension, the heart to heart love, all.....all of them, why is it not different? Why ??? 


Changmin POV
 
After hearing the shocking truth, Yunho couldn't bear, even I was taken back of what I heard. But, sadly, it was all true. 
I felt really bad to Hyung. He finally was able to bury Eunjung's memory, but it came out once again, not alone, but it brought double pain.
He had sat there for a long time waiting for the door to open, I am so worried that he might collapse anytime.
Talking about devil, it opened and the tired doctor who worked for hours and hours came out.
"How is he??? Is he doing alright??" Hyun asked worriedly.
"........Are...you his guardian?" The doctor asked.
"....what does it matter??? I know him!!"
Hyung yelled at the doctor, then Decide to step in. "Ah. Sorry about his rudeness. We are Jaejoong's close friends. His parents are out of Korea for some business , so we can instead of them."

 

AU POV

"Ok. He is doing okay right now. He is out of danger. But he still need to get lots of rest to recover. You cannot pay a visit for him today, but you can tomorrow."
Hearing that Yunho was relieved.
"Thank you doctor." The doctor left. Changmin turned towards Yunho. "See! He is fine. He is a strong guy! You worried for no reason. You need some rest too. Eat and look healthy. You don't want to go like this in front of him.....would you?"
"That's such a relief.....I thought I would lose him too." The tears fell down and he hugged Changmin.


Jaejoong didn't woke up for almost about two weeks, but thanks to Yunho, he was never alone even if he didn't knew about it. Changmin had gone back to his house and start with his work again.

Yunho went inside the room and fixed the room temperature and wiped his face with a Luke water.
He smiled as he touched JJ's hair.  "You hair is even longer now. ...... Jaejoong-ah, wake up now." He hold Jaejoong's right hand on his. "How long are you planning to sleep? Are you dreaming about me? This time........ Let's date properly when you wake up. I don't care hat other thinks........I just want you my whole life. So, wake up now."
After two hours Yunho had fallen asleep next to Jaejoong. 


Jaejoong POV

It is really bright and nice here. I like it.
"Jaejoong-ah....it's time for you to leave now." A lady with a short hair and a white dress said to me. It was the girl who saved me, that I know. Somehow, she knows a lot about me and she is the nicest person I have ever met. She said her name is Eunjung.
"But...I don't want to." I said.
"You don't belong here. Your real world is out there. You will make your loved ones worried." She said caressing my face with her warm, soft, feather like hands.
"No one is waiting for me. The world I have lived until now, is all fake! I don't like it."
"Jaejoong-ah.......are you sure about that? I even cannot imagine any person hating you. To me you are really precious, that's why I choose this path so you can live on. You said......you wanna know the reason for protecting you? Then go back and you will find out, not only that but you will also find the people who lives you and edited for you."
"Do you really think it will work out for me?"
"Of course! You are a tough guy. I believe in you." She smiled. "Come here." She patted on her lap, signaling me to put my head on her lap. I did as she wanted. I closed my eyes, as she played with my hair.
"You need to wake up from this dream........i am glad to meet you finally. Forgive me for all the troubles you had to bear and all the pain you carried along. I could do nothing but watch you from a far........saranghae....Jarjoong-ah........my bro----"
I couldn't hear her anymore but remember her lips moving as she faded away.


I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I could see was a plain white ceiling and a small deli g sound of a machine. I turned my head to my right side and saw someone familiar. That face, that I missed so much, he was sleeping next to me. All I could do was smile. I then, raised my left hand and tried to feel him. My one little touch woke him  up.
"Jaejoong-ah!" He said.
He said my name. I felt alive again.