Her Broken Secrets

Familiar Heart

Jaejoong grabbed Yunho's arm and pulled him outside.  "Let's have a talk."
Changmin smirked and grabbed Yunho's free hand. "So rude...." He stared at Jaejoong still masking his smirk on.
JJ looked back at him pissed. Yunho felt the tension, before he could say something, it started....
"Let go."
"Nope. I am his friend, so I can whatever to him. If you want to say something, then say it in front of me."
"Let his hand go when I am asking you nicely."
"Then I will respond nicely too.... No secrets. But it's okay." Changmin let go of Yunho's hand and faced away from them. "It's not like he had never said his secrets to me."
JJ gave him a dead glare and pulled Yunho away. 

 

Jaejoong breathed aloud. "Wae? Wae?? Why did you bring him?"
"Biyan. He tagged himself along and I couldn't say no since I was the one who invited him to my place."
"Yunho-ah......let's be straight. What is our relationship?"
"Jaejoong-ah...."
"By chance ..... Is SHE still in your heart that I can't be fit ?"
"Jae-- "
"Biyane.... Kunde now I really becoming more jealous everyday. Just don't see me, if you are doing all this just because you pity me. I dint like it . I feel like you are making fun of my feelings and using me."
"Biyan....."Yunho looked down.
"Bo? Are you bring real right now ?"
"It's not that. I....I..... I don't know what am I doing tight now. But when I am together with you, I feel at ease. I am still confused over our relationship. I would also like yo know what kind of relationship we are in."
"So......ha! You mean.....all this months, I was the only one dreaming about us being together?? And you still don't know what you feel??"
"Give me some time."
" until when? I don't think I will ever be able to replace HER. Let's end it now."
"Jaejoong-ah!"
"Only come to me when you settle your heart and what your heart wants. I don't want to play a game like this anymore. It's.....it's painful." JJ's eyes watered and before it could fall, he turned say from Yunho and walked away.
"Jaejoong-ah!!!"
Before he could stop him, he rode in his car away.


Jaejoong POV

I drove my car before Yunho could stop me. As I rode away I could see his figure from my side mirror slowly going further away. Tears fell down on my face nonstop. 
May be I had expected too much from us. I shouldn't have. The time we shared all this time......was fake? Just acknowledging our relationship for him was that hard? Right now I feel like a play toy. 
I reached high way, but I couldn't stop my crying. It was the first time, I cried like this after a long time. Suddenly my chest had a sharp pain. It kept happening skipping few seconds. Like if bunch of needles were poking inside me to get out of my body. I began to sweat. I drank water next to me, but it rather worsened my pain. I could hear people honking at me because of my reckless driving. I took out my cellphone and pressed 1, emergency call to my doctor. Then I give up, I couldn't hold on anymore. The last thing I remember is.....I out.

 

Changmin came out of the cafe.
"Pabo..... For the first time, I am disappointed at you, Hyung. Is this what you wanted?"
"Changmin-ah...."
"How can you let him go like that?" Changmin breathed aloud and shook his head. "I will meet you at house ."


Yunho POV

I was completely lost. What I did was......I knew that, someday, it will happen, but not this fast. 
Around night time after wondering around, I went home. Changmin had already slept, but I couldn't. I went outside the balcony and looked at the city lights.
Then suddenly a voice rang in my ears. It what's Eunjung's voice......the same thing she said before, "open your eyes and try to remember the person who is close to you. Put your hand your heart and ask..... You will find your answer....." That's what she had said to me.
Slowly I closed my eyes and put my right hand on my chest. When I closed my eyes, I saw Eunjung smiling and running away form me. I kept following her. Then she hid behind a tree. I smiled and liked behind the tree, only to find a Jaejoong reading a book. He slowly looked up and smiled widely. "Yunho-ah..,"
I quickly opened my eyes and noticed my heart beat was beating like crazy. "Jaejoong-ah...." I breathed his name on my lips. The I began to remember all the times I spent with him. The first time I felt him in the train, the first time I met him in the bus, the time when we walked together on the Sowon Mt. Stairs, took pictures, listened to his stupid jokes which made me laugh, his laugh that was always fresh like a blooming flower in the wet dew, the time when he confessed his feelings to me and the kiss we shared on that sunset holding hands.
I......I loved him. Ani....I am in love with him.... That was what Changmin was trying to show me too. But... I failed to notice it. Eunjung as well warned me to not be late to recognize the loved ones. I was the stupid one! I hurt JJ so much..... Hope it's still not too late.
Then my thoughts broke after the phone rang.
"Yunho-ssi?"
"Nhe. Who is this?"
"I am Dr. Kim. Remember me? The doctor who checked up your fiancé?"
"Nhe!?" I was shocked when I heard his name.
"It's an emergency. Please meet me as soon as you can."
"What's wrong Dr?" I had a bad feeling about it.
"It be good if we talk with each other in person. It's time her secrets to be break."
"Secrets?"
What in the world was going on??? Was there something that I didn't know?