The untold words

Familiar Heart

"Yunho-ah..." Eunjung smile sadly. "When you are watching this, I might not be by your side. I have something's to tell. It's a long story. Remember? The first time we met accidentally in the park?" She chuckled. "That day I was waiting for someone. That person was the most precious too me, until you came in my life..." She smiled warmly. "From that day, I found the most precious people in my life. I did get to get close with you sooner than the one I was looking for a long time. But I don't know his name. The reason I moved to the same university as you was because of HIM. I was so happy when I finally got to be close with him."
Yunho couldn't hear it anymore. "Is she trying to confess her hidden affair with me right now?" He got up. "Yeah! It was a bad idea to watch it."
But he stopped when he heard her say..."he.....he was my twin brother." Her tears fell down, yet she was still smiling.
"Twin brother?" Changmin repeated. "She had a twin?"
Yunho turned around once again.
"Yunho-ah.......he had been through lots of hardship even he was living in a mansion. First reason is because of me. Because of me.,.,,,,,, some blamed him for the death of me . The truth is I was dead, I was alive. Our appa, he only wanted a son for his successor, but I came along with him. Appa wanted yo get rid of me somehow, so he requested the doctor to kill me. But it was dangerous yo do that because his and mine heart were one as together. If he had kill that moment then my brother would have tied as well. Our heart beat had the same rhythm. At the end they ended up sending me to the orphan telling my omma and others that I died because I was too weak........I grew up like that. I would always know if he was in pain or not somehow....,,like a telepathy kind of thing. I wanted protect him, but only from afar. My life became precious to me right day I was born, while ...." She chuckled. "....he was reckless and hurting himself and getting in fight in school knowing nothing that his twin sister, ME was alive and always feeling guilty thinking I died because of him. Kunde I found out  later after we engaged.........that I might not live for long. But I wanted to live. I didn't wanted to hurt you. I kept thinking about you all the time! That I might hurt you that you will never ever forgive me! Biyane~ Yunho-ah......you must hate me. I cannot even say to t hate me...knowing what I have done. Biyane! Biyane! Take care. Good bye! I will always love you!" She smiled and the screen went black.


Yunho began to cry and tried to stop himself. Then he remembered something......."I had a twin sister who died because of me.....I am so evil, amn't I?"
"What's going on? Jarjoong-ah?"
"What about him?" Changmin asked.
Yunho quickly took out his cell phone and called JJ's cell phone.
"Sorry, the number you dial is now not available. Please try later."
"Aishhhhh!!!!"
Then the phone rang once again.
"Yoboseoyo?" Changmin answered. "Nhe. He is here. Wait a second." Changmin hand the phone to Yunho. "Hyung! It's from the hospital."

"What's wrong doctor?"
 "Yunho-ssi! I found shocking information! The guy we saw last time could be her twin according up the test they got. Everything is 100% matched like if they had the same body. I think it's better you come here and check out by yourself."
"I am coming!!"

 

"So this is the report they got. Look at the DNA and all that! It's all 100% matched. Not even a single mistake or error!"
"What about him?" Yunho worriedly asked.
"He is still in the emergency room, but I found few information about him."
 ".........."
"His background is very good, looks like he is from a wealthy family. And according to the report he was born in this hospital, that means Eunjung-ssi as well. But he has no other information about having a twin. That's really weird. And the shocking thing is he was admitted in this hospital few years ago......the same time as your fiancé. Not only that , but both of them came to the hospital at the same time every year. It could t be a coincidence. He After She passed away, his body became weaker and always took pills for the pain everyday. So due to some reason yesterday, his medicine didn't work on him at all, and he got in an accident. He might had some stress on him that he couldn't control his feelings."
"What about his name?"
"Ah..... His name, Youngwoong...... Jaejoong."
"Nhe!??? Did you say Jaejoong?"
"Nhe. But people call him Kim Jaejoong."


Yunho froze. Once again in his life, a storm came in.