"Her favorite season"

Familiar Heart

After one year later

It was spring and the morning was just beautiful, kunde the more eye catching than the beautiful morning was the young man who was soundly asleep in his bed. Even when he sleeps he is full of charisma and that charismatic guy was none other than, Jaejung. He and his mother were living together in this big house. Once he was in a really bad car accident and he was in a critical situation, but thank god he is safe now. He still has a scar of the surgery in his chest. Becuase of the incident his mother thought it would be a good thing to leave that city where bad memories for him will hunt forever. Suddenly he woke up with a loud, "AHHHH!!!!" He was panting hard and sweating like crazy. "Ah....my head is ounding again. Why do I always have this weird dream?" His door flew open and his worried mom came running. "Are you alright my child? Did you had that horrible dream agian? Do you wanna eat anything? Did you took your medicine?" "Omma, I am alright............ommaaa..." "Do you wanna go to the hospital? Are you in pain? Do you-" "OOMMMAA!!! I am fine...really. Just...stop worrying so much about me. I am not a child anymore." He really loved his mom, but she was sometimes just too much to handle. "kure. You are not a child anymore, kunde to all ommas in this world, their son and duaghter are still a child even they are old enough. Anyway, for now just get fresh, the breakfast is getting ready." He smiled, "Thans omma." he gave her a warm hug. After the breakfast he went outside the town, since he hasn't been out that much lately.

*Jaejoong POV*

I decide to go outside of the town and just explore I guess. I really wanted to go visit the unpopular mountain named Sowon (Wish) mountain, specially at the spring season. Its weird, but I have been noticing things that is just not like me at all. I am pretty sure, I hated flowers, mostly the pink ones. But now I am starting to like them, the cherry blossoms. Why in the world would I like pink? Whatever, it was nice outside, I have to admit that.

I waited for the train to arrive in the train station listening to my iPod. Do I have a luck today or what? The train arrived just in time after I was there for like few seconds- not even a minute. I calmly went inside the train and sat on an empty spot next to a guy whose face was covered with his hat. The train start to leave soon. I looked at the man next to me. He was bothering me so much! i wanted to know if he was sleeping under the hat or not. Don't ask me why. I even don't know myself. The hat was bothering so much, I just wanted to take it off and throw it away. I was at my limit....I couldn't handle myself anymore. Those kind of never bugged me like this before. Aisshhh...so irritating! I stopped myself from doing stupid stuff, but my heart won't listen to me at all. At the end, I slowly raised my hand towards his hat. Finally the train stopped. I ran out of the train as soon as the door opened. Everyone was gaving me a look, well i didn't see it, but I feli it for sure. "Phew!" I was relieved.

*Yunho POV*

It's been a year since that incident occured. I couldn't hadle the situation anymore, so after few days after that, I left that city. But here I am going there again....tomorrow is her anniversary of death. I wanted to visit her graveyard. I still remember clearly when we first met each other....it was a nice day outside, just like today. Spring, her favorite season, she really loved the cherry blossom, specially the pink one. That's why today is the special day for me. So, now I am in a train to go see her. But thinking about her, I began to dozz off with the hat on my face.

In the next train stop, I felt someone sit few inches away form me. It was okay for like 6 or 7 minutes, but after that I could not sleep that much because of the person next me kept making weird noises. He kept sighing loudly or I would feel his hand slighly bumbing on my sides. I don't know what was bothering him so much like that, but I was really getting annoyed by him the whole time. I kept it in and didn;t say anything. But it was too much now, just when I was about to tell him to stop with all that and removed my hat, the train stopped. The only thing I could see was a guy's back who was getting out of the train in a lightning speed like of the train was on fire and he needed to get out of here no matter what. Everyone was looking at him weirdly.

I also got out off the train breathing in that familier fresh air again and headed to my destination. I headed to the bus station for the bus which would take me to the Sowon Mountain. It was the place Eunjung really wanted to go together with me and get a couple bracelet. I never liked wearing couples stuff, I think its to childish, but for her, I was willing to do anything. I never had the chance to fulfill that dream of hers, but I will sure go there today and get a bracelet for me and her as a gift.

 

Au: Do you think its okay until now?