Different feelings

Familiar Heart

Jaejoong and Yunho got to the place where the man earlier wanted them. It was a bit dark in there.

"SONG JOONG KI!!! DAWA!!!" Jaejoong shouted with anger.

"...you arrived earlier than I thought you will."

"Just get to the point ijassihiga!"

"Kunde...I see you brought someone with you....wae? solma...are you cheating on me?"

Jaejoong gave him a death glare. "Shut up....I told you to get to the point!!"

"Aarsso, aarasoo....you haven't changed much, have you...stil the same hot blooded guy. Chuwa~"

"Your sister.....why would you believe what I say? You trusted my words and came until here?" He laughed

"What do you mean?"

"Someone who is dead, don't come back. Pabo."

JJ got really mad and punched Joong Ki on his face. "You think this is funny??"

"Ah...I miss that punch. Brings back lots of memories. Thta's what I think, kunde.....there was someone who was looking for you."

"Dugu?"

"I don't know....it was a girl...."

"Then what makes you think she is my twin sister."

"There was a rumor that she was looking for her other half....and it's a guy. She always had her eyes on you."

"Bo? So, you saw her."

"I did, biyan. I didn't tell you. At that time I thought, she was one of your fan. I was jealous."

"You know? Right now I feel like breaking all the bones in you body?"

"Wouldn't that be impossible?" He laughed. "Kunde, Youngwoong-ah! You know our rules right? That nothin gis for free. Remember? You gotta pay for the information I gave to you."

"Busun soriya?"

"I will give you two choices, one: get beaten until you cannot get up lik eyou did to me before OR two: Admit it that you are...'that' infront of everyone and come to me."

Yunho slightly began ti understand the situation, even though he wasn't quiet sure.

"That will never happen. I would get beaten up, but never will admit THAT and go with you."

"As I thought."

"Kunde, today both won't happen......neither I will get beaten up nor will be with you."

"......YA!"

Joong Ki threw a punch at JJ, but Yunho stopped it. 

"YA! Whoever you are don't get in our way!"

"I am his chingu....namjachingu, got a problem with that?"

"Bo? Yoongwoong! Is that true?"

". . . ."

"Then.....I won't leave you guys alone."

Behind Joong Ki bunch of guys in black came towards them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong and Yunho both had bruises in their faces and were in the roof od their old university.

"Gwenchhana?" Yunho asked Jaejoong.

"Uh. He sure has gotten stronger. Do?"

"Not bad. What are you going to do now?"

"I wonder......I am even more confuse now. What to believe and what to not."

"Follow your heart. It will take time, but there is always an end right."

"Mm.......kunde, from now on, even if I don't want.....you are already involved in my life. Biyane."

"Mm?"

"That....you told him that you are my....."

"Ahhhh...uh....I don't know what happened. It just slipped from my tongue. At that time, I just felt like protecting you."

"Biyan.."

"Wae?"

"It is better, if you stay away from me."

"Why suddenly?"

"So, they won't bother you."

"It doesn't matter now. I can help you."

"Ani...." JJ looked at Yunho's eyes. "Even though I don't want it. This is the better way."

"Jaejoong-ah."

"You won't understand." JJ turned around.

*Jaejung POV*

I looked at him in his eyes. My heart start beating faster. "Even thought I don't want it. This is the better way." I told him that, kunde.....I had my different thought. 'I think I like you Yunho-ah.' But I know he is not like me. He has his own world. Before he starts hating me knowin gthe truth about me, I better leave from his life forever. Already, the past of mine has been revealed slowly by slowly. If I stay any longer, he will find out everyhing about me that will end up hurting both of us. Because we have different feelings. He won't understand how I feel. 

I was about to leave, when Yunho put his hand over my right shoulder and halt me. "Kure. I don't know what is the tre reason. But at least let's keep in touch, uh?" I turned around to tell him something, at that time, my heart stopped, I felt so numb, I was literally frozed. I wanted the time to stop. He hugged me. I wanted to turn back time and tell him I don't want to leave him. He shouldn't have done that. I didn't wanted to leave him.

Somehow the hug was familier, like if I have hugged him before. It was warm and I felt protective in his embrace. I hugged him back.

*Yunho POV*

I really didn't understand what Jaejoong was thinking and what he is up to, but when he said to be apart, I felt sad. Somehow I felt really close to him. But also have to understand him right? So, I hugged him for once, thinking I would have no chance in the future. He fitted right in my body like a puzzle. It felt warm and I felt like protecting him. I just couldn't stop hugging him. Then I heard, "Yunho-ah.....you...you are choking me." I quickly let him go. I was red in embarrasement. "Uh Biyan! But lets keep in touch." I said quickly. "We will see." After that he quickly walked away from me. I didn't get why. The more he is far away, the more I wanted to know more about him. He was a great friend..........friend right?