"She was ticklish"

Familiar Heart

Yunho sees JJ on the floor and quickly rushes towards him. "Jaejung-ssi!! Jaejung-ssi!! Ottoke? He is burning up and I cannot reach no one at this hour."

He quickly held JJ on his arm and put him in his bed. He was sweating like crazy.

*YUNHO POV*

After I laid him in the bed, I ran towards the kitchen and pour cold water on a big bowl and put a small towel, so I can put it in his forehead, since he is burning up so much. I fixed the room temperatures, changed his shirt as well which was all shoken up by his sweat. I began to clean up the messes he made in the kitchen. There were medicine pills all over the floor. I wondered what kind of medicine he was eating. I also remember him eating the same pills in the morning when he almost lose his bus. I picked them up and put them in its container. The label said, it was for heart problems. I looked at him in the bed, somehow I felt really really sad and guilty at the same time. Then I began to make soup for him which is really good for his health during this kind of time. Thank god, I knew how to do these because I had to take care of my family like this before too. That's how I learned. I don't know when he is going to wake up. So, I covered up the soup and put it on the table hoping he would get up in the morning. I changed the wet towel on his forehead and checked his temperature. It had lowered. I sigh in relief. It might be becasue of the medicine he took earlier. I was gettin greally sleepy. Thanks to the man who is right infront of me who didn't let me sleep and I am helping him? I wanted leave the room and go to my bed and sleep, but deep inside I was worried about him. What if something will happen to him when I am gone in this state? Aishhh!!! This is so annoying! I just sat next to his bed......I was just stting there.....

*AU POV*

The sunshine hit the room inside. The room was warm and had the smell of soup. Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes and tried to wake up, but his body was still soar that he can barely move. He felt something tingling on his forehead and toched it and figure out it was a towel. He then remember what happened until when someone was calling his name. He turned his head to the right side and saw Yunho, whose top half was on the bed and while other bottom half was on the chair. Jaejoong chuckled and slowly sat up on the bed. "I am thirsty." He put his numb feet on the warm floor and start walking to the bathroom limping like a injured kitten.

Yunho slowly opened his eyes and saw the empty bed and got up quickly. He saw JJ walking weirdly and weakly.

"Jaejung-ssi." He went to his side and put JJ's left arm around his shoulder and with other hand he grabbed JJ's side.

"Ani. Gwenchhana."

"Do you look like your're fine? Let me help you." Yunho started leading him to the bathroom.

Jaejoong was holding his breathe and trying hard to not laugh, but failed, he began to laugh a little.

"What so funny? Does it make sense to laugh at this kind of situation?....OR are you tricking me?"

"Aniii...haha..that's not yet."

"Kurom wae?"

"I am...I am ticklish....Don't touch me in the side!! Haha!"

"Oppa...hajima!! Oppa...I am ticklish1 Hajima!!" Eunjung laughed trying to get away from Yunho.

"Ah. biyan!" Yunho let go of him when they were infont of the sink.

After over 30 minutes when Yunho helped JJ to brush his teeth, wash his face, and wipe off his body and prepared breakfast for him.

Jaejoong sat on the dinning table amazed. "Wah~ you are really good at looking after sick person."

".....just eat."

"Yes. I will do that."

Jaejoong put a spoonful of soup and Yunho anticipated of how it might taste.

"Otte?"

"......gewnchhana...kunde....don't put too much of salt next time."

Yunho got embarrased.

"I am not that good at cooking."

Jaejoong ignored him and kept eating. "Ah~ I am hungry~"

"Jaejung-ssi."

"Uh?"

"What's that medicine you are using?"

"Oh...that? Just medicine."

"That's not what I wanted hear."

.

.

.

After it was around 9 AM Yunho and Jaejoong started packing up to leave the inn.

When Jaejoong opened the door, Yunho was waiting outside for him.

"Why are you still here? I thought you already left."

"I was about to. But how can I leave you like this? You are weak right now."

"Ah...thank you."

"Good morning!" said the keeper.

Yunho and Jaejoong bowed at him.

"How was the stay?"

"It was good." answered Yunho.

"And you young man...did you catch the bear?"

"Ani.."

"hahahaha...thought so. Anyway, you two know each other?"

"Well....yes?"

"Ah~ Yunho-ah."

"Mm."

"Thank you for last night. You are the best." JJ smiled at him thankfully. "From now on I won't make a loud sound, I promise. Even though if we meet each other or not. I will make sure my neighbour is you. You know how to take care of a person like me."

"That's nothing. Any time." He smiled back.

"Then, ahjussi, we will be leaving."

The two left the keeper who was blushing like hell.

"What happened last night, I wonder. Hehe."