First kiss

Familiar Heart

*Yunho POV*

It's already been about 2 months now and I am still waiting for a certain person to contact me. Every time I think about him, I deeply wonder if that person thinks about me too or still remembers me at all. I would like to contact him first but I feel like he would not like it, so I am hoping if he can. I guess he won't though since we only spend couple of days with eac other, barely a week. So it might be reasonable. Kunde he had something special on him that I really miss him. 

I was eating a bowl of cereal. When I was about to bite a spoon full of cereal, I got a text message. It was an unknown number. I looked at the message and it said, "Long time to touch. How have you been Yunho-ah? It's Jaejoong." I blinked a couple of time and read the text again. "....Jaejoong.....Jaejoong!!" I quickly replied back. "Jaejoong-ah!! What a surprise!!!"

*Jaejoong POV*

Time flies so quickly, but for me each second is too long. It's been already two months that I haven't got touch with Yunho. I still clearly remember the last encounter on that roof where he hugged me tightly. Just because of that I am suffering until now. I had changed my cell phone thinking I would stop thinking about him and the few days memories, Kunde for some reason, his phone number was stuck on my head. Well I am not that bright, it even took around three months or more than that just to remember my own number. Yes, I still could not stop the feelings I have for him. The bitter truth. 

Today I decided to contact him, thinking he will not remember me and recognize my name. But right after few seconds I got a reply from him. I was happy but nervous at the same time. My heart beat fast once again. My fingers were ready to type in the words and were trembling in excitement, but my mind was blank. I was too happy.

*Author POV*

Jaejoong smiled after a long time. 

"Why aren't you repling back?"

"let's meet."

"when?"

"Today."

Yunho smiled excitedly. "Arasso!  Where do you want to meet?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho quickly left his breakfast on the table and went sprinting towards his closet. "What should I wear?" He picked out a black suit out and looked at it. " hmmm not bad." Then he heard a voice and he looked at that person. 

"Aigooo... You really have no taste in fashion! What is this?" Eunjung wrinkled her nose. "It looks like you are about to go to the meeting! Don't you have any nice and simple looking once?"

" Then what should I wear??" Yunho looked at the other voice which was his own. 

Right infront of him were the old memories of him and Eunjung.

"If you are going to wear that, then don't come with me. It's so uncomfortable, everyone will think that I have a weird boyfriend who. Looks more like a bodyguard."

Yunho backed hug Eunjung. "That's even better. None will dare to come near you." He kissed her in her cheek.

"Kure? But still don't wear that!!!"

The real Yunho smiled back at his sweet memories. He put his suit back and looked for more simple clothes. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong had invited Yunho to his house. 

Yunho rang the bell and a maid opened the door for him. 

"Master will be down soon, please you can wait him here." The maid said respectfully and left.

Yunho sat on the couch. " Wah~ so he wasn't joking when he said that he doesnot worry about money that much. He is .....wah~ daebak!"

"You here?" Jaejoong said coming down the stairs. His look has changed slightly from before.

Yunho got up and looked at JJ.

"Wae? You are making me uncomfortable."

"ah biyan. You look a bit different. Your hair got longer a bit." 

"Yeah. It's my new style." He laughed. "Let's go to my room."

"ok."

Yunho followed behind JJ to his room. 

"Daebak!!! Your room is so big!!"

Yunho was really amazed of the scenery outside his window where he can also see a huge swimming pool. "You swim too?"

"Used too."

"Not anymore?"

"Yeah. I got some health issue so."

". ........" Yunho looked at JJ and noticed he is quiter than before. His smile had gone, his cheerfulness had aswell disappeared. "Why.... Why did you leave like that?"

"........Yunho-ah.......let's not talk about that."

"Ani.....today I am going to hear you say the reason. Did I do domething wrong? Or was there any problem from this bad guys? Tell me."

Jaejoong turned away from him but Tunho stopped him hiding on his arm with a serious look on his face.

"It would be better if you don't hear my answer."

"Ani. I will hear it and today."

"Since you are so eager to hear it. Don't yell at me later. You might regret it for forcing me."

Jaejoong slowly closed the distance between them. .......... Their lips touched. Yunho was in shock that his eyes almost popped out of his sockets.