"What's this feeling?"

Familiar Heart

Meanwhile

Jaejung was wondering arounf the market eating ice cream. He still had 30 minutes until the bus arrives.

And

Yunho decided to take pictures here and there. He is a great photographer. He stopped infront of the children playground and stared at it. He decided to take picture of the children playing and smiled.  It was the same place where he and Eunjung met for the first time.

^FLASH BACK^

Yunho was taking pictures of the park , the beautiful trees and people. Suddenly he captured something in his camera. It was a beautiful lady with a shoulder length hair cut who was laughing and playing around with children in the playground. He kept looking at her through his camera and the unexpected thing happened. She was directly looking at him. Yunho quickly looked another side pretending of taking pictures of other things. He saw her heading right towards him and halt infront of his camera. Looking at her, he knew she wasn't happy about that. "Please delete the picture." He tried to ignore her and she asked again, louder, "Can you please just delete the picyure you took of me!" He turned towards her and said, "Proof." "Bo?" "Do you have a proof that I took  picture of you?" She got annoyed by his respond and she quickly snatched his camera out of his hand and scrolled the pictures. He didn't fight back with her, instead he crossed his arms and kept looking at her getting tensed. "I...I am sure..you took a picture of me though. Ottoke? how could..." she got embarassed. "I am sorry...I thought.." He took his camera back. "Miss...before suspecting others like that, think before hand." "Biyane-yo." To change the topic, she quickly introduced herself. "By the way, My name is Eunjung and may I know your namr please?" Yunho chuckled. "Wa~ you are something. Yunho." "It's nice to meet you Mr. Yunho." "Just call me Yunho." They both laughed awkwardly at each other. that was how they met. And with out realizing, they began to meet eachother often, shared their phone nubers, and within a short period of time, they got closer."

^END OF FLASH BACK^

The bus arried. Yunho looked at his watch. "Oh, it's five minutes early." Yunho got on the bus along with other passengers.

A tour guide welcomed everyone with his bright smile. He really know how to smile. After that, he checked outside if anyone was left in the station and he saw no one. And the bus door closed. Jaejung was heading towards the bus station, but he saw the bus leaving without him. "YA!! You still have a passenger left! Ya!! STOP!!!" He ran after the bus shouting. The bus didn't even budged to stop. For some reason, Yunho happened to turn his head a littl bit backward and saw JJ chashing after the bus. "Stop the bus! There is still someone left!" The bus stopped. JJ finally caught the bus. The tour guide got off the bus and laughed a little and apologize to him. On the other hand JJ couldn't even talk, he was out of breathe so, he just headed inside.

Jaejung sat right infront of Yunho in the left row while Yunho was on the right. Yunho looked at him and chuckled a bit. The guider started to introduce himself. "Annehaseyo!! Its nice seeing you all and I as a tour guide will welcome all of you. If there is any question, here I am! And my name is Jung Hoseok or people usually call me J-Hope. So please feel free to talk to me. I am you HOPE! Hope you guys will enjoy the nice trip to Sowon Mountain." Everyone laughed at his little jokes and having fun. He kept talking and talking over and over.

*Jaejoong POV*

I thought I was about to die....how can the bus almost leave bak its passenger. I wanted to yell at them so much, but I was out of energy. I was breathing so heaviely, if the bus hadn't stopped at that time, I sure would have passed out. It was too much for me. I used to be a great athelete, but after that accident....I don't know...I became weaker. The guider kept talking on and on which I didn't paid much attention to. My chest was burning so, I quickly took out my medicine and ate and chew on it like a piece of candy and shallowed it down. That was a bad idea. The pieces got dry and got stuck on my throat, then I started hitting myself in my neck which did no good. But a handsome guy behind me gave me his water to me and accepted it greatly and drank all of it, like if I have been waiting for it a long time. I noticed I finished all of it. I felt really bad and looked at him with a puppy eyes saying sorry with his eyes. he just sighed aloud and took the empty bottle from my hand. But something tickled me when I saw him. I just couldn't figure it out. The feeling that if I had known him. Well, but that just my imagination because was just so kind enough to give me his water. Yeah, that mist be yet. Then I noticed that I was staring at him the whole time making him really uncomfortable, then I tured around. The medicine was making me dizzy, I should take a nap instead.

*Yunho POV*

I saw the guy taking out somthing from his back pack and eating it like crazy. And of course, he didn't have water with him and was hitting himself on his neck. He looked so pathetic. I can sense that this guy is a big troublesome. Without even thinking my hand went to my water bottle and poked his back with the tip of the bottle. He turned around still grabbing his neck. His face was all red and....looked so weird!!! he first looked at the water and then at me. He took the bottle away from me so quickly and drank all of it. I was just shocked staring at this crazy person. Well, at least he is fine. He turned around again making puppy eyes. He handed back the empty water bottle to me feeling bad, But I really didn't care, I just sighed. After that he just kept staring at me. He probably might have been thinking something since he had that balck expression on his face, but still...that is so...awkward! For some reason i got really nervous. His eyes were just too strong. After a while he turned back and leaned against the window. How can he just take a nap after what he just did? Making other uncomfortable! geez!