Next life

Familiar Heart

 

After hundredth and hundredth of years, Yunjae was born again. Once again they has shined in this new world where any thing could happen........

Hundreds of years ago........

Yunho and Jaejoong were holding each other's hand.....they were lying in the cold wet earth looking at each other as the droplets of water hit their bruised faces.

"Yunho-ah...." Jaejoong slowly breathed out with his teary eyes yet he was smiling. "Even if we are in this situation, I am glad that I am with you......b-before I close my eyes.....it's a relief....that's it's you who would be next to me....."

"Jaejoong-ah.....thank you for every thing until now. Saranghae...... Let's meet in another world, I want to be with you......again, and....at that time.......I want to live with you until the very end where we could get old."

Jaejoong smiled. "Kure. Let's do that. Promise me.......even if I don't recognize you, please.......recognize  me." JJ breathe out painfully but he never let his smile drop from his purple lips.

"Sweet dream.....Jaejoong-ah." Yunho said as he closed his eyes.

Jaejoong nodded slightly, soon he stopped blinking as his eyes kept staring at Yunho's closed up face. Yunho opened his eyes as the rain stopped, and saw JJ's motionless face looking at him. "It's a relief that......you slept without getting hurt. Now I have seen you leave well.......I can peacefully leave this world. Wait for me Jaejoong-ah.....I will definitely meet you in that another world." Yunho slowly crawled his body towards Jaejoong and closed his eyes......he hugged him and closed his eyes as well.........though they were still holding their hands tightly as they wre bonded for each other. After a minute a red string could be seen in their hand that connected their hand.....their heart forever.

 

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

This is where the another story starts in their new life......."Soulmates - Familiar Heart 2" Will they be able to recognize each other even if they gets born in the same world like they wished?

 

Tune in for my another new story of Yunjae.... ^^