Chapter 9 : Assassinated

Marry to a Princess

Amber's pov

When I opened my eyes, I say another pair of eyes were glaring at me. It wasn't long before I realized our position and I quicky released my arms form her waist and jumped off the bed. The room temperature had fallen below zero and now I'm shivering to death. She slowly aproached me and I saw a smirk on her face. I'm too scared to move, her glare was terrifying. Just when she was about to kill me, Sullli barged in. Thank God, at least that postponed my death. 

" Oh, you two are awake!!! Morning Dungie and hyung !!! "

" M-m-m-morn-n-ing..." I stuttered and the princess just crossed her arms.

" Hahaha.... What's wrong with you hyung? Are you two quarrelling? "

" K-kinda.. " I said while scratching my nape.

" Vic-umma and I are going to the restaurant now. Since today is Monday, there will not be much customers, so there's no need for you guys to help us. Well, I going now!!!! See you this evening..... " Sulli said before leaving us alone in the room.

" I-I-I'm sorry, I was just too tired last night and.... " before I could continue, she shouted.

" Tomorrow is our wedding ceremony right? " She reminded me and............. , what am I gonna do?

 

Prince Jordan's pov

 

Tomorrow's the big day and they still weren't back yet. The guards informed me that they lost the brat (Amber) after he went to the washroom. And there were 5 men fainted in the washroom and when the guards asked them, they said that it was the brat who hits them, I wonder why? I'm sure that they did't told us the whole story. I'm sure the brat is sill somewhere in the village. Well, well, maybe this is the best time to get rid of the brat.

" Taecyeon!! "

" Yes, father? "

" I'm giving you a mission. "

" What is it, father? "

" Killing the unwanted brat... " I said while smirking.

 

Krystal's pov

 

The llama kept begging me to go back to the castle because tomorrow is our wedding. All the streets were decorated with ribbons and posters to celebrate our marriage. Well, if we cancelled this marriage at the last minute, it'll be a huge embarrassment to the king.

" Please.... " The llama was begging me while I was observing the surrounding.

" I promise not to do anything to you !!!!"

" REALLY? " I raised my brow.

" Yes, I swear. Can we go back to the castle now? "

" You must promise me that you will listen to all my needs and orders!! "

" Yes, I will princess!!! "

" Fine...." I finally agreed. Honestlty, I agreed because I didn't have my money and he seemed to be an honest guy.

" Let's go back now!?!! "

" Wait, we need to in inform Vic and Sulli that we are leaving first. "

" Right, lets head to the restaurant then.,, " 

We headed to the restaurant but the llama needs to go to the washroom when we were on our way there. We went to the back alley because it was a short cut and the llama really needed to go to the washroom.  We were walking silently before a bunch of man in black ninja suit suddenly appeared holding blades and swords. They ran towards us and I panicked. The llama quickly grabbed my hand and we ran the opposite way. They were still chasing us and I tripped and fell. , what a good timing to fell at a time like this!!!??! 

" , princess are you okay?? "

" Run!!! Faster, they're coming. "

" I'm not leaving you!! " Ba-thump...Ba-thump.. Aish, what were you doing at a time like this, heart? , the  assassins were coming near now. The llama stood up and took out his hidden blade, he fought against the assassins. Eventhough he was strong, but the assassins were no kidding, the llama got slashed on his back a few times. 

" Llama!!! "

" I'm okay princess, you run!!!! "

I got up and grabbed anything that was around me and trew at those assassins and the llama escaped when I distructed the assassins. He grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we could while his back was bleeding constantly. When we ran out of the alley, we shouted for help and the assassins disappeared. Some guards saw us and after told them our true identity, they brought him back to the castle while I to my palace. I heaved a sigh of relief when I was told that his condition wasn't that bad. 

 

In the palace...

Still Krystal's pov

" Are you out of you mind? "  My father shouted at me.

" ...... "

" See what you've done!!! Now we need to postpone the marriage!!! "

" Huh?!? You're worried about that?? " Wow, I never thought my father could be this cruel.

" Of course, I need to go back to my kingdom to do my business!!! " 

" Haha.... I can't believe I lived with a monster all this time.... "  I muttered while tears falling down my cheek.

" You're grounded!!!! Guards!!! Lock the door and never let her out!! "

" What?!?! You're not doing this to me!!!?!! "

" Shut up!!??! "

My father locked me up in this room.... That's not what I'm worried about now.... I wonder how's the llama doing now? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait!?! Why I kept thinking about him? It's not like I'm in love with hum or something, right? Yeah, I wouldn't fell for him just because he saved me......