Chapter 22 : Quarrels

Marry to a Princess

Tiffany’s pov

 

CUTE….TOO CUTE…. I really liked how she called me!!!  ~FANY~ ARGH!!! TOO CUTE!!! How can you be so cute? My little TaeTae. Ba-thump… Ba-thump…… And my heart is still beating for you. Aish, who am I thinking on my wedding? Yeah, today is our wedding ceremony and I just finished wearing my wedding dress.

“ Your highness? It’s time now. “ One of my assistant reminded me.

My father escorted me to the front of the church. I had my attention on TaeTae who’s being Amber’s best man. She looks cute with that dress, REALLY CUTE.

“ Ahem, Miss. “ The officiant  coughed and gained my attention.

“ EH? Sorry. “

“ Please repeat after me… I, Tiffany Hwang take you Amber Liu as my….. “

When we finished the vows and exchanged the rings, now we need to kiss. I was surprised when Amber didn’t kiss me. Instead, he placed his thumb on my lips and only kissed his thumb. Nobody seemed to notice…..

When the wedding ceremony finished, Amber and I went back to the castle.

“ Princess Tiffany. “ Amber suddenly called me when we arrived in front of our room.

“ Yes? “

“ I know you don’t love me, you were forced to marry me right? So I think we’ll be better if you and I will not have that kind of relationship. Y’know… “

“ Yes, you’re right. And I know the one you love is Queen Krystal, right? “

“ Y-yeah. “ He blushed while scratching his nape.

“ So go find her now!! I’m sure she’s sad because of the wedding. Good luck. “ I said while patting his back.

“ Thanks, I’m sure we’ll be good friends. “

“ Yeah, bye. “

I’m so lucky to married to someone like him, but I’ll be quite lonely here. Maybe I’ll ask Amber about TaeTae next time….

 

Amber’s pov

 

When I walked into me and Krystal’s room, I saw her sleeping already. Wait, I just saw her eyes slightly opened, maybe she’s not asleep yet…

I climbed on the bed and saw her moving a bit. I giggled  and leaned closer to her.

“ Are you asleep? Princess. “

“…… “

“ Princess~ oh ~ princess… “

“ Yah, shut up. I’m trying to sleep here. And… why are you here? I thought you and your new wife are going to sleep together tonight? “

“ Hehe… I told her. “

“ Told her what? “

“ That I only love you and she and I will only be fake husband and wife. “

“ …… “ She kept quiet so I leaned closer and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“ I love you princess, and only you. “ I whispered before falling into a nice and deep sleep.

Next morning, I woke up and went down to have my breakfast.......

“ Morning, your majesty. “ The maids greeted me while looking nervous.

“ Morning, what’s the matter? “ I asked curiously.

“ It’s….it’s just that Queen Krystal was in a bad mood just now…. “

“ Is that so? Do you know the reason why she was like that? “

“ Well, I suppose it’s because of…. Queen Tiffany… “

I’m afraid now!! I thought I told her that I will only love her…. Why is she still so sensitive? I went to the dining room and saw them glaring at each other.

“ Erm… Morning? “ I broke the glare.

“ Neh. “ They both said in unison before continuing their glare competition. “ Tiff, there’s some cream on your face. “ I said while wiping the cream with my napkin.

“ Amber!!! Do I have anything on my face?!! “ I turned around and was shocked because Krystal’s face was full of cream. I giggled a bit and she glared at me.

“ Yup, there’s cream all over your face. Here the napkin, use it to wipe your face. “  I handed her my napkin and she pouted and wiped her face. Tiffany on the other hand was laughing REALLY hard….

“ YAH!!! Can you stop laughing!!! “ Krystal finally shouted and glared at Tiffany.

“ You’re funny and weird, Krystal. “ Tiffany said while still laughing.

“ How dare you said that!!! I’m not weird!!! You fat !! “

“ What did you just said??? F-fat ??? You spoiled and weird brat!! “

“ Yah, fat !!! I’m the first queen here!!! My position is higher than you, so don’t you dare be rude to me!!! “

“ Higher my !! King Amber, who’s the rude one??? “ Both Krys and Tiff are glaring at me now. I can’t say either one name because the other will surely kill me!!!

“ Sorry Krys and Tiff, I need to go for a meeting. Enjoy your breakfast!! “ I smiled dorkily to them before escaping. Having two wives is surely a huge problem!!!