Chapter 26 : What to do?

Marry to a Princess

Tiffany’s pov

 

OMG!!! That kiss I had with Taetae yesterday kept rewinding in my mind. Ba-thump…… Ba-thump…. Why can’t my heart stop beating so fast????

“ Your highness. “ A man came and greeted me. He looks familiar…. Oh yeah, he’s Amber’s assistant and Prince Jordan son, Taecyeon.

“ Is there something you need? “ I asked since it’s weird for him to greet me all of a sudden.

“ Yes, your highness. Ms Taeyeon asked me to inform you that she needs to talk to you for a moment. She is at somewhere outside the castle and she asked me to you there secretly. “

“ Erm, okay. “ Why Taeyeon asked him to bring me there SECRETLY instead of her coming here herself to talk to me.

We sneaked out the castle and he brought me to a narrow place. I don’t feel comfortable since I don’t really know Taecyeon well.

“ Erm, Taecyeon, are you sure she asked you to bring me here? “

“ Not really. It’s my father whom asked me to bring you here. So that we can kidnap you. “ He said while smirking. I quickly turn around and run but he caught me and covered my mouth.

“ Don’t move, or else…. “ He whispered to my ear and I can feel something sharp pointing at my back.

I quietly followed him to an old house in a thick forest. When we went inside the house, I saw Taeyeon being tied up on a chair and bruises all around her.

“ This didn’t want to coorporate with us, so this is what she deserves. “ A man said while pulling Taeyeon’s hair.

“ Prince J-Jordan? ” I said when I recognized his face and voice.

“ It’s been a while, Tiff. “ He said while pouring water on Taeyeon’s face. Taeyeon coughed and noticed me.

“ F-F-Fany? “ She mumbled and Prince Jordan and Taecyeon laughed.

“ Fany? How adorable. You two are pretty close I see…. “ Prince Jordan said while tapping Taeyeon’s face. “ And my dear son saw you two making out yesterday. Don’t you love her? “

“ Why are you doing this?? “ I blurted out and Prince Jordan looked at me.

“ Why? I just want to ask her what’s Amber secret, but she just won’t cooperate with me. So I have to bring you here and force her to reveal the secret. “ He answered before looking at Taeyeon. “ So, do you want her to die or do you want to tell me the secret? “

“ I-I-I….. “ Taeyeon stuttered while looking at me with a painful expression.

“ Taeyeon, don’t, don’t tell him. I don’t mind dying if I’m with you!! “ I said while tears falling down my cheeks.

“ So…. You know the secret too?? Miss Tiffany. “

“ So what? I ain’t gonna tell you anything!!!! “

“ Really? Can you bear the pain of seeing the one you love die in a painful way? “ He began punching Taeyeon and I wanted to stop him but Taecyeon grabbed me. Taeyeon looked really in pain now and I can’t stand it anymore.

“ Stop!! Please stop!!! “ I shouted continuously while crying.

“ Then spit it out!! “ Taecyeon said while still grabbing me.

“ O-okay!! King Amber is a g…. “ Taeyeon stopped me before I could finish my sentence.

“ NO FANY!!! If you reveal it I will never forgive you!!!! “

“ Shut up!!! “ Prince Jordan punched Taeyeon harder until she began to bleed.

 

What should I do? I tell Prince Jordan the secret or watch my Taetae die painfully?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

 

 

 

 

“ Stop all of this!!! “