Chapter 13 : Jealousy

Marry to a Princess

Taeyeon's pov

 

" Prepare to die.... " I heard a terrifying sound and before I could turn around a figure rushed pass me and kicked Amber's crotch.....

" Ouch!!!!!" I saw Amber rolling on the ground. Well, since she kicked THAT hard, even girls couldn't endure the pain. Ouch, I could felt her pain and luckily she isn't a guy or else she could have fainted on the spot. I froze when she turned and looked at me.

" YOU!!!?? Have I seen you before??!? " She shouted while pointing at me.

" Y-y-yeah, on your wedding ceremony..... "

" Forget about that!!!! WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING JUST NOW!?!!!!? " She raised her voice while glaring at me. Damn, I thought those rumours about her were exaggerated, now I know what they mean.

" W-w-we we-were just having a f-f-friendly ta-talk... "

" I SAW YOU TWO HUGGING!?!! "

" What are you doing?!?! " Both me and the scary queen faced amber when she shout as she stood up while still holding her crotch.

" You two were CHEATING on me!!!! "

" Huh?!? " Both me and Amber shouted in unison.

" It's not like that your highness, we were best friends since we were young. "

" DO you expect me to believe in you?? " She shouted and glared at me. When she was about to slap me, Amber stopped her by grabbing her hand.

" Stop it!?! Why are you acting like this?? It's not like we love each other, so even if I really cheated on you it's not your business!!! " I saw Amber started getting angry. When I looked at the queen, I saw tears started forming from her eyes and she slapped Amber before walking out of the room. I saw Amber feeling guilty while holding her swollen cheek.

" You said too much. " I chuckled while checking her cheek.

" D-did I?? Well, I'm just telling the truth.... "

" Didn't you see how much she has fallen for you?"

" W-what? That is impossible. She was angry because I shouted at her..... "

" Aish, you really are dense. Now go find your queen and apologize. " I said while patting at her shoulder. She nodded and went out of the room. Seriously, love is complicated......

 

Krystal's pov

 

I hate you!!?! Stupid llama king, I don't know what I see in you!?!! Fine, you said that it's not my business that you cheated? So it's not your business too if I cheated!?!! Now I'm gonna find someone else who's better than YOU!!

" Your highness? Are you okay?? " Taecyeon startled me a little while he approached me at the garden. 

" Why are you here? "

" Oh, I thought of walking around this huge and beautiful garden before going back to my palace. "

" Oh.... "

" Are you okay?? Your eyes are red..... Eh?? Did I said something wrong?? " Tears began to fall when I remebered the llama.

" I'm fine. " 

" Here's a napkin.... "

" Tha...... " I got startled again when I saw the llama walking to our direction. 

" W-w-what a-are y-y-ou... " Taecyeon stuttered when I suddenly hugged him. 

" Shut up and keep still." I said as I saw the llama king looking surprised when he saw me hugging Taecyeon.

" O-okay.... " 

I broke the hug when I saw the llama king turned around and walked away.

" Sorry, I was just sad and I wanted to hug someone. " I smiled sweetly at Taecyeon.

" D-d-don't w-worry about it. " He said and I him blushing.

 

Taecyeon's pov

 

Ba-thump....... Ba-thump.........Ba-thump...... Why am I so nervous? It's just a hug!!!! I got thousands of hugs from girls..... Why is my heart beating so fast for that queen?? No, I'm not in love with her!!!! No!!! Well, I think she's in love with me. I need to report this to my dad first!!!

 

Amber's pov

 

What did I just saw? I thought that there might be a slight chance that she's in love with me.... But I think it's not like that....... I saw krystal walking in our room. She was lying on the bed while I was still sitting on the couch. 

" E-erm... " I tried to start a conversation.

" What?!?" 

" Just now..... Who were you hugging? Your friend?? "

" My affair. "

" H-h-huh?? " I nearly choke with my own salliva.

" Well, it's not your business anyway... " She said lazily while switching off the bedside lamps. " And, please sleep on your couch or something, I feel disgusted sleeeping with you. " 

 

 

 

 

Wow, I'm really hurt. I felt tears began falling down to my cheek. Wow, princess, you made me cried for the first time in 10 years........