Chapter 3 : Rumour has it

Marry to a Princess

Amber's pov

 " Well, there are lots of rumours about her... "

" Huh? Like what? " I asked because I am really curious about it.

" W-well, people said that she's super duper spoiled. "

"  And cold "

" And extremely violent!! "

" They even said that there was once a prince who wanted to marry her but ended up cancelling the marriage because she was too scary."

" And some said that some servents even begged King Jung to killed them because the princess was beyond scary!! "

" And some even.... "

" Stopppppp.." I shouted after hearing enough HORROR stories. They're obviously exaggerating it, aren't they?

" Hahahaha...... Nonsence!?! " Said a man and I immediately regonize that voice. 

" Uncle Jordan? "

" Morning your magesty, I heard you're getting married soon, "

" Uhm, ya. " I said while scratching my back.

" And I heard you have chosen Princess Krystal? "

" Well, few minutes ago.... "

" Don't listen to the rumours, it's RUMOUR and there's no proof and evidence. I think Princess Krystal was a brilliant choice. "

" Well it truly is a good choice Prince Jordan, that's why we put her in the list. But..." A member of the parliament said before Uncle Jordan stopped him.

" DO you have a PROBLEM with my suggestion? " Uncle Jordan said with a scary smile on his face which cause everyone to shut their mouth including me. Well, Uncle Jordan is REALLY scary sometimes and he has that evilness with him that most people are afraid of. 

" So when are you going to held the wedding ceremony your magesty? "

" H-huh? " I am quite confused.

" Well, I already requested about the marriage and his majesty had agreed with it. Princess Krystal will be here in a few days I supposed. "

" Huh, why didn't I know anything about it? "

" Aren't you discussing about getting married with Princess Krystal just now? I just requested a bit earlier after your assisstant told me that you had chosen Princess Krystal. " He said with an innocent smile. So now I know most of my servents and assisstant were his underlings, I must be more cautious now.

" B-but-but I'm not sure about marrying Princess Krystal!?! "

" Why aren't you sure about? Are you concerned about the rumours? Or is there something that you're hiding? "

" Huh? N-n-no, of course not. I was just nervous about meeting her. "

" Then when will we see the wedding ceremony I wonder? Congratulation your majesty. "

" T-thanks ", everyone including the members of parliament congratulated me.

 

In the Jungon Kingdom castle
 

"What!?! " Shouted a princess.

" I've made my decision and I'm warning you not to screw this up  again !! " Said King sternly.

" So you're marrying me off again huh? I'm just gonna do what I did last time. " The princess said while looking away from the king.

" Don't you dare!!! If this marriage doesn't go well,  I will marry you off to some poor and dirty place!!! And I asked the maid to start packing your things and we will leave tomorrow to Liudon Kingdom."

" Why are you doing this to me? Can't I just be here alone for the rest of my life?? " Said the princess while tears are falling down her cheek.

" No more discussing. Go to sleep now because we're leaving early tomorrow. " The king said before leaving the princess alone in her room.

" Are you okay? " Asked another princess while walking her way towards the crying princess.

" Unnie..... Dad's marrying me to another stranger again..."

" I'm sorry Krys, I can't do anything for you..." Said Princess Jessica while hugging her beloved little sister.

" Why can't I just stay here with you? "

" This is how cruel the world is. Just because you were born a bit later, you'll have to face this kind of things. " Princess Jessica said while tears beginning to fall down from her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" If the idiot even has the guts to touch my hair, I swear I will cut him into pieces..." Muttered the princess before falling into a deep sleep.