Chapter 6 : Missing princess

Marry to a Princess

Krystal's pov

 

WAIT!!!! I can escape from this place right? I've kept enough money and I can just start a business on my own after I escaped!!! 

That's right!!! I am going to escape this stupid palace now. Well, since it's a palace not a fort, there weren't much traps and gates here. Phew, I almost bumped into a guard. Now, slowly, slowly, climb here, and avoid those guards...... And now I escaped!!!! Wow, it's actually quite easy to escape, but it's rather scary. Goodness, I brought everything right? My money, clothes, some foods,and .... Where am I supposed to go now? I walked around this streets and there were lots of people and street performances. Wow, it's my first time walking on some streets without any bodyguards. Oh my, they're selling burritos here!!! My favourite food.

After I ate my burritos, I walked around the place the still wondering what am I supposed to do after this. Should I stay here? No, they will find me. Then where should I go? Back to my kingdom? No way, dad will surely kick me out!!! While I'm still thinking about it, I didn't noticed that a bunch of people were surrounding me right now. There were about 2 guys and 3 girls in front of me. 

" What do you want? " I asked with an annoyed face.

" Nothing, just wondering why is there a beautiful girl sitting here alone? " Said one of the guy while checking me out.

" Yeah... Why are you alone? Wanna hang out wit us? " Said a girl with a warm smile.

" Hang out with us!! Come on!! " Said another girl while hugging me.

" Leave me alone!!!!! " I shouted and shot them my famous ice princess glare.

When they finally left me, I found out that my bag was missing. , so that the reason why they were approaching me? Screw them!!!! If I ever see them again, I swear I will kill them slowly one by one. Now that I didn't have money, clothes and everything, what the hell am I gonna do!!!!!!!

 

Meanwhile......

 

" Princess Krystal has disappeared!!!!!!! "

" Huh?!?? " I thought I heard wrong.

" The princess's missing, your majesty!!! "

I quickly stood up and asked him for a more detailed explanation. He told me that this morning when they checked her room, they found it empty. And most of her clothes weren't there too. And they have searched the whole palace but found nothing. Did she ran away? Why would she do that? I quickly went to the meeting room and everyone including my uncle and King Jung were already there.

" Where is she????!! " Shouted King Jung sternly.

" The guards told me that they found no signs of her, maybe she's not in the palace? " Uncle Jordan answered.

" Right, maybe she's outside, lets ask the guards to search for her in the villages. " I suggested.

" Huh? She's out there with the peasants? What is she thinking seriously...." King Jung muttered.

After I called the guards in and commanded them to search for the princess, I thought of something.

" I'll help to search as well. " I said and everyone looked at me and some shook their heads.

" No your majesty, it's too dangerous " " Yeah your majesty, you can't go out there. " Some members of parliament bombared me with their advices.

" Don't worry, I will disguise myself and there will be no problem. " I insisted and they gave in. I went back to my room and dressed like a commoner. 

 

" Now I'm ready to go... Hope we will find her soon. Aish, that spoiled princess. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry if it's boring *~*

Hope you enjoy XD