Chapter 21 : Nicknames

Marry to a Princess

  Tiffany’s pov

 

The short girl just now was really cute eventhough she’s a ert….

“ Tiffany? Are you listening? “

“ I beg your pardon? “ I asked when I finally snapped out my day dreaming when my dad patted my shoulder.

“ I said  you’ll be choosing you wedding dress tomorrow with King Amber, is that okay with you? “

“ S-sure. “ I said while looking at King Amber. He smiled awkwardly to me and I just gave him my popular eye smile. I don’t really feel happy about this wedding since it wasn't me who wanted to marry King Amber. I have no rights to decide my own happiness…. I don’t really feel anything with this King Amber, he looks kind and handsome but he’s just not my type.

When we finished discussing, King Amber walked towards me and asked me something.

“ Erm, can one of my friend come with us tomorrow to choose the wedding dress and suit? Since she’s a girl, she can give you some opinion. “

“ Sure, why not? “ I slightly nodded my head and he smiled dorkily.

“ Good then, see you tomorrow. “ King Amber waved his hand before walking away.

I wonder who his friend is?

 

Taeyeon’s pov

 

“ Yah, I thought you said an hour? “ I said annoyingly when I saw Amber walking in.

“ Sorry, the meeting delayed a bit. “

“ Fine, lets do your body check-up. “

“ Oh ya, can I ask you to do me a favour? “ She asked with a pair of pleading eyes.

“ What is it? “

“ Well, tomorrow can you follow me to choose my wedding suit and her wedding dress? “

“ Her? “

“ Princess Tiffany, since it will be awkward if it’s only both of us. Please…. “

“ Fine, and I want to see how nice her is. “

“ Byuntae. “

The next day, me and Amber waited for Princess Tiffany. When she arrived, our eyes met and I was shocked. She’s the one I touched her yesterday….. She looked shocked too. We kept staring at each other before Amber broke the silence.

“ Erm… Excuse me? Do you two know each other? “

“ Not really… “ We both said in unison.

“ O…okay? Princess Tiffany, this is my best friend and my personal doctor Taeyeon. And Taeyeon, this is Princess Tiffany from Hwagyo Kingdom. “ Amber introduced us to each other.

“ It’s a pleasure to meet you, your highness. “ I said politely while bowing.

“ It’s nice to meet you too. And there’s no need to be so formal. “ She said while giving me her sweet eye smile again.

We began choosing different kinds of wedding attires. I suggested some and they tried almost all of the wedding attires. Before they could choose their attires, Amber needed to go for a meeting so she chose hers quickly and left us. Me and Tiffany are still choosing her wedding dress. In my opinion, everything suited her well. Damn, her body is perfect…. her chest… her waist….. her ….

“ ert, still staring at my huh? “ She startled me.

“ W-w-what?!? I-I’m not. “ Aish, I mentally face-palmed myself  for stuttering.

“ Really?? Do you like my so much?? “ She said while giggling.

“….. “ I froze and did not know what to say. I blushed a little so I looked down to hide my reddish face.

“ Ish, aren’t you cute?? Little TaeTae . “ She teased while pinching my cheek.

“ T-TaeTae? “

“ Cute people should have cute name right? TaeTae “

“ Then can I call you Fany? Cute people should have cute name right? “ I said boldly and I saw her face turning slightly red.

“ Since we’re both cute, TaeTae and Fany will be our nicknames. I’ll call you TaeTae and you’ll call me Fany when we’re alone, okay? “

“ Okay!!! “

“ Good TaeTae. “ She giggled while patting my head.

Ba-thump…..Ba-thump….. Wait, what’s happening to me? I can’t be falling for her right? No, Taeyeon!!! She’ll be marrying your best friend!!! But they don’t love each other right? That means you have a chance?? Aish, stop thinking about this Taeyeon…..