Chapter 7 : Saving the princess

Marry to a Princess

Krystal's pov

 

Yah!!!!! I'm sitting here for like a few hours already. What am I gonna do? No way in hell I gonna beg for money or food, I'll rather die. Aish.... Eh? Isn't that one of the guard? , If they caught me like this I'll die in embarrassment. Better run now..... Phew, after a while of running I finally stopped and sat on a fountain side. Woah, there are lots of pennies inside this fountain. Maybe I can collect some of it tonight, nobody will know anyway.

 

 

 

 

" Wow, it's still the same.. " I heard a familliar voice and I turned around and saw..... The dorky king!!!!

" !?! " I cursed when he saw me.

" It's her your ma... M !!! " Said some guys who were standing behind him. I ran as fast as I could and hid in a ......... male washroom!!! , I saw a few guys walking toward me now. They were smirking and they grabbed me before I had the chance to run away. Now, I'm doomed.....

 " Hey beautiful, what are you doing here? "

" You purposely came in here, did you? " 

" You came to have fun with us right? "

They kept asking me silly question and I just glared at them. 

" Let me go!?! " I shouted at the man who's grabbing my hand.

" Woah, woah, chill lad. We just wanna have fun, you know..." I kick his crotch and he released my hand. I was about to run away but another idiot came and grabbed me. All the men are now surrounding me and I tried to yell but one of them shut me up by placing his hand on my mouth. , did he wash his hands after using the washroom? Aish, now's not the time to think about this.

" Screw you, ouch, ouch, it hurts like hell!! "

" Now you're gonna pay back what you did to him. " 

Just when I started loosing my hope, the washroom's door opened and a familiar man came in. 

" W-w-what are you guys doing to her? " The dorky king shouted when he saw the position we were in just now. 

" What? Are you joining us or what? " Asked the man whom I kicked his crotch just now.

" Let her go!!!!!! " He came to us and started kicking their butts. Wow, I am really impressed how well he fought. He beat 5 guys without breaking a sweat. 

" Are you okay? " He asked me with a worried look.

" I-I-I a-am fine. "

" Phew, I'm glad. "

 

Amber's pov

 

When I asked the guards to wait for me because I need to go to the washroom, I heard voices so I immediately opened the door. I was shocked seeing the princess but what shocked me more is the position she and the other 5 guys were in. After saving her, she seemed to calmed down a bit, but still shivering. She wasn't that strong and scary like how the people said, she was just a normal fine lady who was forced into marrying into some foreign place. After seeing her like this, I felt like I need to protect her.

" Let's go back. " I said while helping her to get up.

" No way!!?! I'm not going back to prison just because you saved me. " Wow, her spoiled princess mode is back now huh?

" Then where are you going to go then? "

" Somewhere!!! "

" Where? "

" Somewhere where there's no YOU "

" You're seriously mean y'know? " I said while pouting.

" DORK." She shouted while glaring at me. 

" Uhm? M, are you finished? " A voice came outside of the washroom's door. 

" Oh !?!" The princess muttered.

"  Let's go... from the back door. " I whispered while pulling her to the back door of the washroom.

" Eh?!? You're not bringing me back to the palace?? "

" Since you don't want to, let's go somewhere else first. " Ish!!?! Stupid me, where am I going to bring her and what if she doesn't want to go back anymore? I can't stay here with her forever y'know. Without thinking, we went out of the washroom with the back door. We ran as fast as we could and made sure there weren't any guards near us.

 

 

" Yah, I'm hungry. " She said while holding her stomach.

" Let's eat then. " Thank God I brought some money with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

!!! She's eating too much!!! I don't think we have enough money now!!! What am I gonna do now???!!