Chapter 30 : Final chapter

Marry to a Princess

Krystal’s pov

 

When we reached our house, Sulli and Victoria were whispering to each other. Aish, what are they whispering about. I opened the door and there wasn’t anything special inside.

“ Eh? Where… “ Sulli said while searching around the house.

“ Yeah, where? “ Victoria said while scratching her head. “ Did she forgot the way here? “

“ Who is SHE?? “ I asked and they looked nervous.

“ Nobody, hehe… “ Sulli laughed awkwardly which made me more suspicious…

“ Ddudungie, you smelled bad. Why don’t you go and take a shower. “ Victoria said while pinching her nose.

“ Yah, why are you so mean? “ I pouted and went to the washroom.

I came out when I forgot that I finished my soap and was about to ask Victoria for hers. I was shocked when I saw Amber talking to Victoria and Sulli. When she noticed me, she quickly ran towards me and grabbed my hand.

“ Krys, I just need a few minutes of your time. You can chase me out or anything after this. “ She said with a pair of pleading eyes. I nodded and she smiled dorkily. “Krys, before I came here, I went to a place where I made a wish there few years ago. Back then, I wished to meet my true true love in the future. When I went back and looked at the fountain’s water, you know what I see? “

“ Yourself? “ I said lazily.

“ Yep, I saw myself. I’m all alone. “

“ Of course you’re all alone, it’s your reflection stupid. “

“ That’s why. I want you to be beside me all the time. I want to see OUR reflection instead of mine alone. Can you give me a chance to take care of you for eternity? I swear I’ll take care of you in the next next next next life. “ She kneeled down and I felt my heart melted.

“ Stupid, I love you. “ I said and hugged her. She carried me and we kissed.

 

Few years later…….

Amber’s pov

 

Liudon Kingdom is now the strongest kingdom thanks to Tiffany. She changed people’s mind about how woman aren’t capable of being a successor of anything. She and Taeyeon also adopted a baby boy to be the next king to rule this kingdom….

Me? Well, Krystal and I also adopted a girl as our dearest daughter. We named her Luna. She’s very cute and energetic. We are still living in Victoria and Sulli’s place and we’ve became family….

“ Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! “ My eardrums almost exploded when Luna screamed when she saw me and Krystal making out. “ Appa and umma are so sweeeeeet!!! “ Aish, she’s always fangirling over our sweetnest.

“ Luna, don’t disturb your appa and umma, lets go play hide and seek. “ Victoria said while dragging Luna out.

“ Yep, or else you won’t get a little sister. “ Sulli said while giggling.  Stupid Sulli, we won’t have a child even if we do it everyday….

“ Am, lets continue….” Krystal said while biting her lower lips.

“ Your wish is my command, princess. “

Aish, I hope this happiness will remain forever and ever. Even after I died…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“ AMBER!!! WAKE UP!!! We need to go to the radio station now!! Wake up or else Vic umma is going to kill you!! “

“ Aish, where am I? “ I opened my eyes and saw my gorgeous princess in front of me.

“ Stupid, you are in the dorm!! Now wake up, go and wash up and we’ll need to go now!! “ Krystal shouted while doing her light make up.

“ Ish, I had an awesome dream just now. “

“ What is it about? “ Krystal asked while still applying her eyeliner.

“ About our past life. “

“ Haha… Really? “

“ Yup, and you never really changed. Still a spoiled and bratty ice princess. “ I said which earned a light slap on my arm.

“ Fine, then don’t talk to me anymore. “ Krystal said while crossing her arms.

“ No way, that’s why I love you. “ I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

“ Love you too, stupid. “ She whispered.

When we were about to kiss, someone barged in our room….

“ Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, kryber is soooooo sweeeeettt!!! “ As usual, Luna, our number 1 kryber shipper is fangirling over us again.

“ Ish, you really never changed, Luna. “ I said while chuckling.

 

“ Huh? What?? “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Stupid confession right? It was inspired by a movie….

Phew, finally finished my first fanfic

Sorry if it’s boring of full of grammar mistakes >.<

And thanks for reading this far <3