Chapter 5 : A wish from the past

Marry to a Princess

Amber's pov

 

Aish......Three more days before the big day. I sighed before reminiscing the days me and my parents had years ago. My parents had once brought me out to the outside world. Well, since we're royal family, it'll be too dangerous for us to walk outside of our castle or fort. I've never been outside since then. I missed how ordinary and warm it felt.

 

Flashback....

 

" Shh.... Amber, You can't tell anybody that you're a prince okay? " My mom whispered while we were walking on the street. 

" I know mommy, and you must call me M remember? " I said while giggling.

" Oh my, sorry M. " 

" Guys, wanna go see what's going on there? " My father pulled us to a crowded place without waiting for our answers.

" What are they looking at? " I asked while trying to figure out why were there so many people out here.

" Oh, they're making wishes. They said that if throw your penny and it landed on that stone, you wish will come true. " Said one of the bodyguard while pointing at the stone statue in the middle of the fountain where everyone was surrounding. 

" Really?!? Will it really come true? " I shouted and my parents smiled at me.

" You wanna try? "

" Yeah!!! " I shouted happily when my father gave me some pennies. I aimed at the stone statue and trew the penny but I missed. I tried quite a few time but ended up missing. When I was about to give up, the penny unintentionally landed on the stone statue.

" Yahoo!!! I wish to meet my true love in the future!!! " I wished loudly and my parents looked at me.

" Why are you wishing that? " 

" And who taught you this kind of things? "

" I read ' Romeo and Juliet ', and I hope I can find my true love too!! " I said innocently.

 

 End of flashback.....

 

I couldn't help but to laugh at that wish I once made. Seriously, I should have wished for something better instead for something that doesn't exist. I never believed in true love after I grew older, like seriously, I can't even have a normal life. While I was still reminiscing about the past, my assisstant interrupted me, AGAIN. Everytime he comes in and interrupt, there will always be some unpleasant news or troubles. So what will it be this time?

" Sorry for interrupting you, your majesty. " This time he seemed to be more serious, I'm getting kinda nervous now.

" What's the matter this time? " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Princess Krystal has disappeared!!!!!!! "