chapter 15 : Officially together

Marry to a Princess

 

Amber’s pov

 

" I-I love you!! " I finally confessed and I felt my heart beating crazily.  Princess stayed on the bed with agape and I stood beside her waiting for her answer. Well, it’s taking too long…… Five minutes passed and she’s still staring at me with wide opened.

" Erm…. Your saliva is dripping…. " I said while pointing at . She wiped and glared at me. " Are you joking with me? "

" E-eh? What do you mean? "

" You think I'll believe in you? You never even try talking to me the past two weeks and now you say you're in love with me. Do you think that I will be easily convinced? "

" No!?! I'm serious about you!! I-I'm just afraid to tell you.... I'm afraid to lose you that I'm scared to say something crazy and push you further away. " Why am I so afraid to lose you when you're not even mine? But I can't just hide my feelings forever, I love you, my princess. 

"......" She kept quiet and looked on the floor. I can see a pink shade on her cheek, is she blushing? " I lo...... " She mumbled something but I couldn't catch it because it was too soft.

" I beg your pardon?? "

" Aisshh!?!! I'm not going to say that again, figure it out yourself!! "

" Eh?!? Please princess, I couldn't hear it because you spoke too soft, it's not fair. " I begged while pouting. 

" Stop that, it doesn't suit you, dork. " She said while sticking her tongue out. Ah, I felt better that she's back to herself now. " I love you too, dork. " She suddenly confessed and it shocked me.

" W-w-what?? "

" How many times do you want me to repeat it?? I LOVE YOU STUPID. " I felt my heart stopped beating for a while, then it started beating like crazy. 

" B-but...... What about Taecyeon? "

" Huh?? Well, I'm just using him to make you jealous, seems like it worked pretty well. " She said while giggling. I hugged her and she was quited surprissed at first, but she hugged me back and we stayed like that for about 10 minutes. I broke the hug and caress her cheek, we looked at each other for a while before our lips touched. We slept together (nothing else) with her in my arms. It felt warm and comfortable and I hope we can stay like this forever, even after she knows my SECRET. 

 

Taecyeon's pov

 

What happened?? This few days, I went to the king's castle and saw them ( queen and king ) being lovey dovey. I thought they fought and she fell for me?? What is this?? After the king went to a meeting, I greeted the queen as usual. 

" Morning your highness. "

" Neh. " She said without looking at me.

" You look beautiful as usual. " I flattered her. But I really think that she's pretty......

She gave me an ' are you serious look ' before looking back at her book. I was surprised when she suddely talked to me. " Please don't be so close to me again. I don't want people to misunderstand. "

" Eh? But I'm always like this for the past few weeks... "

" And now you should stop.. And FYI, I was nice to you before because of some reasons. So now I don't need to be nice to you anymore. " I was quite surprised and at the same time hurt when she said that. So I've been used all along? Well, it's not like I care, it's because it's a mission given by my dad. Right? 

" Okay your highness. "

" And...... I know that your reason of getting close to me. You're Prince Jordan son right? Tell him that I won't betray the king and I DEFINATELY won't fall for you. " She said which caught me off guard.

" I don't understand, your highness... "

" Really!?! Then forget about it. "

 

 

This woman is definately dangerous and scary..... 

 

 

Krystal's pov

 

I knew it!!! Seeing Taecyeon being nervous after I told him that I knew his plan made me double confirmed that it's true. I knew it since the first day I met Prince Jordan, he obviously wanted the throne. He's dangerous, since we Jungs can see someone's true personalities.... 

Speaking of personalities, I noticed that this llama king is indeed weird. We've been officially together for about a week he never did anything to me. And I also realized that he's quite a feminin person. But I like the way he treated me, he treated me like a princess. Well, like a princess and a slave, hahhaha. 

" Princess!?! " I snaped out of my daydreaming when I heard the llama called me. Yes, he calls me princess all the time.....

" What?? "

" Let's go to the Jungon Kingdom. " 

" Huh?!? "

" Since I have nothing to do this week and the parliament are doing the small business, why don't we visit your kingdom since I never been there before. "

" Sure, why not? " I'm really happy now because I can finally meet my sister after 6 months apart. 

" Yeah!?! Let's pack our things, we are leaving tomorrow!! " 

 

 

 

 

I can't wait to meet my sister and maybe..... my father......